The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Louise Mensch Thinks We Are All Ghouls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Louise Mensch Thinks We Are All Ghouls

Post by jd on 20.12.11 10:40

"Louise Mensch
If you are obsessed with Madeline McCann, please remove yourself from my friends list. Ghouls that tweet about this poor child and spam this and other social networks with their accusations, counter-accusations and theories just sicken me (and I assume most other politicians).
Like · Share · Saturday at 20:57 ·
"

So even MP's are now resorting to name calling for merely having an opinion, if you can call Louise Mensch an MP that is, as this is not the behaviour one expects from a member of parliament. Don't worry Ms Mensch, you made a complete pratt of yourself over Piers Morgan and you going to make an even bigger one with this

Don't forget it is YOUR government that ordered a £3.5 million spend on a review and as it is PUBLIC money we are entitled to our theory, especially when there is not one single shred of evidence to support your beloved NHS doctors claims.

What has happened to the UK that we have idiots like these in parliament

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louise Mensch Thinks We Are All Ghouls

Post by Daisy on 20.12.11 11:37

You forgot this one JD

Off she goes again, always trying to draw attention to herself. Louise Mensch (Bagshawe) a known narcissist, self obsessed and in her own words, 'mentally damaged'

Class A drugs caused me long-term mental damage: Tory MP Louise Mensch's candid confession

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058499/Class-A-drugs-caused-long-term-mental-damage-Tory-MP-Louise-Menschs-candid-confession.html#ixzz1h4cPlUG2

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 20.12.11 12:41

I reckon that taking drugs might actually help people to understand and believe the hogwash that Team McCann comes out with! Pass the magic mushrooms please.......

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscee on 20.12.11 18:43

It is comments like this from Louise Mensch that make me all the more determined that we need to work towards the truth in this. I strongly resent being told what I may or may not think, or may or may not ask questions about by someone who used to write bonk busters for a living, but is now, let's face it is firmly part of the establishment. If being a 'ghoul' means questioning the status quo, not swallowing whole what we are told by the red tops and our beloved 'impartial' BBC, and actually reading the evidence for myself, I'd rather be a ghoul thanks very much! Proud to be a ghoul actually! Maybe I'll make myself a badge.... Hmmm... :-)

mrscee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.12.11 22:43

The same Louise Mensch who wandered out of the crucial meeting of the Parliamentary committee questioning Murdoch Jnr. because she put the needs of one child, who had to be picked up from school, higher than the needs and rights of -
her Constituents, all 79,000 of them
the Country as a whole, all 65 million of them
the Constitution, (incalculable)
and has proved that even as a high profile working mother she is completely incapable of organising child care.

(Strange parallel ?)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.11 22:44

Perhaps we could have badges and wristbands (good quality of course) to demonstrate that we are proud to be ghouls - it's time we stood up to be counted!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.12.11 0:42

She is still at it calling any member of the public who differs from her opinion of the mccanns 'ghouls'. I find this name calling in public from an MP totally unprofessional as well as disgusting. She is not in a kids playground but holds a privilege position in the house of the UK parliament, and which these 'ghouls' voted her in. She really needs to take a strong serious look at herself and her behaviour, and behave as an adult human being. Her leader needs to bring her to account

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 21.12.11 6:59

@jd wrote:...She really needs to take a strong serious look at herself and her behaviour, ...
She would see only perfection. Just like all narcissists.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.12.11 9:23

Jean wrote:Perhaps we could have badges and wristbands (good quality of course) to demonstrate that we are proud to be ghouls - it's time we stood up to be counted!

I'll wear the ghoul wristband with pride...just as long as I don't have to do my hair, change my jewellery and carry a fluffy animal (or wash it).

and I'm not up to writing a diary or a book so as long as the wristband is around two quid I'll sign up but only if I can have a car sticker

and as for jogging.....

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.12.11 9:43

Perhaps we could have our own theme song "Glad to be ghouls" to the tune of "Glad to be gay".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHG2LJGfEdw

The original lyrics about media distortion remain very relevant today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 22.12.11 14:33

@PeterMac wrote:The same Louise Mensch who wandered out of the crucial meeting of the Parliamentary committee questioning Murdoch Jnr. because she put the needs of one child, who had to be picked up from school, higher than the needs and rights of -
her Constituents, all 79,000 of them
the Country as a whole, all 65 million of them
the Constitution, (incalculable)
and has proved that even as a high profile working mother she is completely incapable of organising child care.

(Strange parallel ?)

Indeed. Yet this over- privilaged madam has the nerve to tell us this:
'Women can have it all - I won't hear any defeatist talk!'

She thinks we all live in the same 'chick lit' world ^ Her own personal motto - "always leap before you look" says it all.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/features/3637799/Louise-Bagshawe-Women-can-have-it-all-I-wont-hear-any-defeatist-talk.html

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.06.12 9:37

LM obviously doesn't share Mr Cameron's view on Twitter.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/jul/29/david-cameron-apology-radio-twitter

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 22.06.12 9:47

IMO Louise Mensch has stuck her neck out calling us "ghouls" and abused us but not for the reason most think.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Louise Mensch launches rival to twitter

Post by aquila on 22.06.12 10:03

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jun/19/lousie-mensch-rival-twitter?newsfeed=true

It's topic based, perhaps the McCann case can be a topic then Louise.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 22.06.12 10:30

This would be the Louise Mensch who promotes herself at every opportunity and Got ripped to shreds on Have I Got News for you recently. Seems to be on a different planet to the rest of us. Not keen on Tories anyway. Is she new money or old money does anyone know? It's all the same money to the Tory Tiffany though.

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 22.06.12 21:43

Is she a robot? The way she was spinning the Tory party line re the Jeremy Hunt 'lied to parliament' story was really scary. Maybe she likes a bit of lying if the 'end' justifies the 'means' - the 'end' in her case being her promotion or as Private Eye would put it 'The Order of the Brown Nose'.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 23.06.12 0:29

louise mensch is a thoroughly obnoxious AT BEST personage, one for room 101

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.12 9:50

Some good news, Louise is off to America!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19146805

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather on 06.08.12 10:18

How kind of her.

Lady-Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 06.08.12 11:05

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19146805
snipped:-
Mrs Mensch's contribution as an MP was praised by a number of MPs, with Labour's John Woodcock describing her as a "breath of fresh air".

But Tory Nadine Dorries - a critic of David Cameron - tweeted: "Interesting that Mensch was managing her working hours through the PMs office and not the usual channel of the whips office?"end snip:-

Well, isn’t this a lovely day. Yes, it’s true, every cloud does have a silver lining.

The ‘breath of fresh air’ is probably the one that thousands of people will shortly be breathing once the airplane takes off for New York, with her on it…the labour party from Corby who traditionally held the seat, working women who struggle daily, to juggle their families with work, without the Prime Minister’s assistance, the Parliamentary Select Committees that will now have MPs who DON’T leave at critically important question times to personally go and collect their kids from play-school, and of course, us ghouls.

Back to looking for Madeleine now, for a little girl who never even got to Mrs. Mensch’s age, to having the luxury of 'regretting' taking class A drugs, or to become a first class, arrogant, self-righteous whinger who saw fit to tarnish the reputations of honest searchers for justice by calling them ghouls.

Enjoy your flight Mrs. Mensch, perhaps now you’ll have time to start writing ‘detective stories’. Try looking at the PJ and McCann files for inspiration.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum