The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The eurozone plan for the European Stabilisation Mencanism explained

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The eurozone plan for the European Stabilisation Mencanism explained

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.12.11 20:47

Why Cameron didn't want to sign up to Merkozy's Treaty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPcWHBPYOSU (3 mins 54 secs)

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The eurozone plan for the European Stabilisation Mencanism explained

Post by Guest on 20.12.11 10:21

I wonder who would be running this ESM? I could imagine that Gordon Brown and Tony Blair are somewhere on the list of waiting applicants. Perhaps even Mandelson.

People in the past have said Cameron doesn't have what it takes to look after this country.

I take my hat off to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.12.11 12:45

Don't want to rock the boat here Stella, but I'd like to add my opinion. I fear you are going to be bitterly disappointed in Cameron.

I feel for anyone that still believes in the left/right paradigm and the whole of idea of democracy. They're in for an mighty shock when the penny finally drops.

If you really want to know where we're heading, you need to look beyond these puppets. Because whilst we've been distracted watching the Punch & Judy show, behind the scenes they've been busily signing off plans about our future. This is one such plan: AGENDA 21 is a must read document. It's a diabolical plan that sets out to micromanage every aspect of our lives.

"Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action
to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the
United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in
which human impacts on the environment. ...
"

I won't put a link up, if folk are interested there's an endless amount of info out there explaining AGENDA 21

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.12.11 13:05

Stella wrote:I wonder who would be running this ESM? I could imagine that Gordon Brown and Tony Blair are somewhere on the list of waiting applicants. Perhaps even Mandelson.

People in the past have said Cameron doesn't have what it takes to look after this country.

I take my hat off to him.

Gordon wanted to head the IMF, just think what that would have done! Blair has tried and failed to get the 'presidency' of Europe, wouldn't he just love this job! Don't think he'd get it.
By the way, I don't see how Mrs. T always gets blamed for the collapse of the financial system. She was the first PM for ages who managed to pay off a good part of the debts the UK had at the time. That everybody got greedy, yes, she should have foreseen that. But she thought that people would like owning their own homes and make them more responsible. Major left a very healthy economy for Labour, until Blair/Brown got to be in charge of ruining the country.
Mrs. T gave all her earnings to charity, feeling that the income from her husband was enough. They bought a large house but not a country pile like the Blairs. Blair as far I know wasn't big on charity, although Cherie must have been bringing in a fair amount from her day job. Which in itself, was created by Labour: Human Rights Issues. And wasn't that a success!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.11 13:20

And now we have Margaret Hodge, Labour MP, on the warpath over large companies getting special treatment from HMRC. I was working at one such company who had some kind of special dispensation, but this was all arranged under the Labour Government, not Conservative.

I wonder if her families steel business Stemcor, stopping production in the UK, in favour of cheaper overseas alternatives, has anything to do with it?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum