The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Paedophilia in church and creche in the Netherlands.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paedophilia in church and creche in the Netherlands.

Post by tigger on 18.12.11 8:35

One court case is about to start in Amsterdam against the creche assistant who raped and abused children as young as two years old.
The case will be heard 'in camera' i.e. no press other than officials bulletins. The law is being changed to allow parents to speak on behalf of the victims since many of those are too small to be heard. So many of the children were abused that the children are numbered in court (also for anonymity). The defendant has himself numbered the crimes he committed.

BBC reported this week on the long and widespread abuse which went on in the Catholic church in the Netherlands. The investigation is now closed, the crimes have apparently all passed the statute of limitation.

I would normally not post items not directly concerned with Maddie, but imo this is relevant. The P-word is rarely encountered in the tabloids - why is that?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paedophilia in church and creche in the Netherlands.

Post by Marian on 18.12.11 9:29

I think that paedos who fit a certain sterotypical image are tabloid fodder as Raymond Hewlett would I'm sure agree if he wasn't dead. The tabloids even achieved the double whammy of linking him with Madeleine. Then there's Gary Glitter who is guaranteed to get the comic, sorry tabloid, "journalists" hot under the collar. If he hadn't been in prison at the time, no doubt there would have been risible stories about him being a suspect too!

It really depends on the sort of circles in which paedos move as to whether the media will be interested in them.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.12.11 10:45

Very true Marian. It's just that lately the McCanns haven't recited their usual litany:
paedophile-infested Portugal
taken away by a paedophile who is 'looking after her' and not hurting her
the lawless villages surrounding PdL
Kate's graphic 'dreams' about Maddie
Nor lately published any more iffy photographs with make up (I'd be surprised it there is only one)
and so on.

As you say, the images supplied by tabloids and indeed the McCanns et al show ridiculously overdone bogey men, nothing like 'normal' people.
The defendant in the creche case inspired such trust in the parents, that he frequently did the babysitting for them. He is in his twenties, looks nice and friendly. We haven't seen any images like that being supplied by the T9.

If one of these cartoon characters had been seems by the Smith family, surely it might have worried them?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

reminds me

Post by russiandoll on 18.12.11 16:34

I posted earlier today in a different section asking as MW employed Brits and as far as I know is a British company, were the creche staff checked and CRB cleared as would have been an obligation in the UK and did the tapas parents check the vetting process considering they left very young vulnerable children in day care for many hours of their holiday? All the UK nurseries used by tapas families would have been checked, so why would the standards have dropped for a holiday abroad?
Surely as responsible parents you would check, if dissatisfied book elsewhere or not use creche facilities and organise child minding on a rota basis to enable some free adult only time on a holiday?
The more I read the more I am convinced this is what probably happened evenings. Day care seemd unproblematic, and as Kate mentions not wishing to entrust her children to strangers in the evenings, despite the carers being taken from MW daycare staff it would seem, I would assume that as she was happy to leave them during the day that she and her husband had checked the MW vetting process and were happy with it.
Will do a bit more research on creche worker checks and how well qualified they were, if anyone has info on this issue please lets know.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.12.11 17:41

The children, I believe, would be looked after by one or two nannies in the evening, in a room of the MW complex. Parents could then go and collect their children at 11.30 to take them to their own apartments.
As we know, all T9 children were probably sleeping together in one apartment, with one of the Tapas staying in to look after them. Very much the same scenario, so why did they do that? All the children could have stayed in the MW evening creche for very little extra money.
In fact a huge amount safer than the 'listening service'.

Re the creche assistant in Amsterdam, of course he was thoroughly vetted, the sad case is, according to the papers, that paedophiles now prefer children very young, as young as two in some cases, since they are unlikely to put their experiences in words.

The reason I posted this topic is that the paedo angle isn't so much in evidence lately and I wonder why. I also wanted to draw attention to the fact the idiotic cartoons supplied by TM are almost laughable. I'm pretty sure that a lot of paedophiles are pillars of society and look respectable, have families and friends who have no idea what they get up to.

And a last point: wouldn't it be your priority, booking a holiday and finding out exactly what the child care facilities are?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.12.11 20:06

Tigger, I see your point, it's not making any sense. The night service would have been very similar to moving the sleeping children to & from wherever they were being cared for, slight higher risk of one of them waking up in transit but not by any means the end of the world. The solution if not viable would have been to put all the kids in the one place and hire a child-minder €15 per hour tops, same people who cared for them during the day. So why not?

The tapas "alibi" might have been crucial but I think it was also important to be consistent that M was there on the night of the 3rd. If she wasn't there then how did she disappear and when? The home alone kids fixes that problem. Otherwise one of the T9 are directly responsible. The systematic checking alibi had been worked on for several days. So I think it's for this reason the T9 opted for no child-minding. But if M was really there on 3rd then you have to wonder what was going on with the "regular checks".

The gasper statement is pretty damning and the 2010 release pictures concerning. Along with some really strange behaviour from Kate, P129 for a start and that "pleasing her" comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.12.11 20:13

Don't forget (I think in the diary) Maddie and 'her fear of pain', which was changed in the book (too late Kate!) her fear and pain.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 19.12.11 1:46

I have been thinking about this statement that they didn't want strangers babysitting or placing their children in the creche. We also think that they may have been sleeping altogether in one room with a rota of care by one Tapas each night.

So.....we know that they are evasive about some subjects and sometimes point at something else so we don't look in the direction that they wish to conceal. Maybe they didn't want strangers checking and listening at doors and windows for some other reason. And didn't want to have the evening disrupted by having to collect their children from the creche which would fore shorten their evenings.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.11 13:20

the police working together with CIRCAMP has the last weeks arrested people in 22 different countries in Europe..Portugal was not listed as one of the 22 countries.. 269 men where arrested, and more than 400.000 pictures taken where found in one Norwegian mans computer !! And all those where found at one mans house out of 269 men.. Sceary and sick how many pictures there are out there of innoccent children beeing abused in the worst ways...

http://circamp.eu/

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/12/16/nyheter/overgrep/utenriks/19440782/

Country listed are

Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Norway and Switzerland.

Back to top Go down

evening creche

Post by russiandoll on 19.12.11 16:10

Of course Tigger as I said before would not any responsible parent thoroughly check out who was minding a child before booking a holiday?
As for evening care, it would hardly have been the end of the world if a young child had woken momentarily in transit from wherever they were being cared for to their usual bedroom. And if numbers were an issue , well you could arrive 10 mins before closing and take each of 2 or 3 children separately back to wherever. If the McCanns and pals did have all kids babysat on a rota in 1 place this would have had to happen.a disturbance unless they all slept the entire night together in one apartment.
None of the reasons for their stated listening and looking in arrangement make any sense........ and when instead of a contrite and remorseful we should never have done it they still spout the garbage about it being like dining in your back garden in the summer.
I would be curious to know what time it goes dark early May on the Algarve and what kind of property they live in that their garden is situated outside a perimeter wall, meaning back in England Maddie would need to leave the house boundary and go along a road and in another entrance to access the garden. More like dining in the garden of a neighbour a few houses away. I bet they never did that in the UK so dont accept that they left their children unattended in an open or locked apartment on holiday.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 19.12.11 20:07

I noted the list of countries too Moa, what a bloody joke! No
England/Scotand? - giveover! And maybe Portugal has recently ridded
itself from paedophilia and all the high ranking individuals involved
have been brought to justice? Are we to forget headlines such as this:

Why Portugal is a haven for paedophiles - the disturbing backcloth to the Madeleine case

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html#ixzz1h0IgKs4W

I'm sure most of us are aware that there is a global epidemic of
paedophilia, some of us even believe there's a "paedophilic agenda". A
top down agenda with an aim of destroying and shattering the very fabric
of childhood. An agenda to normalise and desensitise paedophilia.
There's no denying our children are being sexualised - who funds the
'culture makers' pushing this agenda?

You only have to look back at
recent history to see none of this is new, it's all by design, planned
for decades. Think Aldous Huxley's version of childhood in Brave New
World and you'll get a picture of where we're heading. Many people think Huxley was some kind of visionary, he wasn't. He didn't predict anything, he knew only too well because he helped write the script! His brother Julian (founder member of UNESCO) was good friends with the "grandaddy of sex research" - ALFRED KINSEY. I noticed Tony Bennett mentioned Kinsey in another recent thread about 'normalising paedophilia'. Kinsey, is key to understanding the modern day pro -paedophilia agenda. This is were the roots of it are. This creature was (still is!) held in high esteem amongst many 'intellects'. In fact there's recently been a movie - KINSEY starring Liam Neeson glamourising this sick beast. The Kinsey Institue still exists today.

Please be warned, the following info about Kinsey's research is sick, depraved and highly disturbing.

Graphic detail deteted

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/kinseyunsanitized.pdf

Secret History of Kinsey's Paedophiles: Originally shown channel 4 (UK) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8606305708018993332

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.11 21:40

@Daisy wrote:I noted the list of countries too Moa, what a bloody joke! No
England/Scotand? - giveover! And maybe Portugal has recently ridded
itself from paedophilia and all the high ranking individuals involved
have been brought to justice? Are we to forget headlines such as this:

Why Portugal is a haven for paedophiles - the disturbing backcloth to the Madeleine case

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html#ixzz1h0IgKs4W

I'm sure most of us are aware that there is a global epidemic of
paedophilia, some of us even believe there's a "paedophilic agenda". A
top down agenda with an aim of destroying and shattering the very fabric
of childhood. An agenda to normalise and desensitise paedophilia.
There's no denying our children are being sexualised - who funds the
'culture makers' pushing this agenda?

You only have to look back at
recent history to see none of this is new, it's all by design, planned
for decades. Think Aldous Huxley's version of childhood in Brave New
World and you'll get a picture of where we're heading. Many people think Huxley was some kind of visionary, he wasn't. He didn't predict anything, he knew only too well because he helped write the script! His brother Julian (founder member of UNESCO) was good friends with the "grandaddy of sex research" - ALFRED KINSEY. I noticed Tony Bennett mentioned Kinsey in another recent thread about 'normalising paedophilia'. Kinsey, is key to understanding the modern day pro -paedophilia agenda. This is were the roots of it are. This creature was (still is!) held in high esteem amongst many 'intellects'. In fact there's recently been a movie - KINSEY starring Liam Neeson glamourising this sick beast. The Kinsey Institue still exists today.

Please be warned, the following info about Kinsey's research is sick, depraved and highly disturbing.

Graphic detail deteted

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/kinseyunsanitized.pdf

Secret History of Kinsey's Paedophiles: Originally shown channel 4 (UK) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8606305708018993332

unbelieveble.. My stoomach turned..i could only read a few lines..and this man is not in jail ?
i do know we live in a sick world, still im shocked over and over again over the brutality out there..

As for Portugal is not listed, im sure there are Pedhofiles there too, but maybe not in such a high level as the mccanns want us to believe..
I dont think Madeleine was taken by some phedofil stranger..

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.12.11 0:13

I know Moa, he was an incredibly sick and perverted man, but he's dead. Alfred Kinsey died in 1956 but his work & research didn't die with him. It will come as no surprise to some people that research this stuff to find the Rockerfeller foundation funded his 'research'.

This is a passage from an article in the New York Times after his death, it makes me sick reading it.

"The untimely death of Dr. Alfred C. Kinsey takes from the American scene
an important and valuable, as well as controversial, figure. Whatever
may have been the reaction to his findings—and to the unscrupulous use
of some of them—the fact remains that he was first, last, and always a
scientist. In the long run it is probable that the values of his
contribution to contemporary thought will lie much less in what he found
out than in the method he used and his way of applying it. Any sort of
scientific approach to the problems of sex is difficult because the
field is so deeply overlaid with such things as moral precept, taboo,
individual and group training, and long established behavior patterns.
Some of these may be good in themselves, but they are no help to the
scientific and empirical method of getting at the truth. Dr. Kinsey cut
through this overlay with detachment and precision. His work was
conscientious and comprehensive. Naturally, it will receive a serious
setback with his death. Let us earnestly hope that the scientific spirit
that inspired it will not be similarly impaired."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.12.11 7:27

Thanks Daisy, I haven't watched the whole film yet, but will tonight. Meanwhile, looking at the bigger picture, is the rise of paedophilia linked to the emancipation of women and even more so to the 'sexual revolution'? In particular the pill which imo liberated women only a little but gave men carte blanche.
It has always been there, but I think it's true that it's endemic now, especially in the western world.
It satisfies not only their sexual preferences, but I think part of it is belonging to a 'secret society'.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.12.11 7:27

Thanks Daisy, I haven't watched the whole film yet, but will tonight. Meanwhile, looking at the bigger picture, is the rise of paedophilia linked to the emancipation of women and even more so to the 'sexual revolution'? In particular the pill which imo liberated women only a little but gave men carte blanche.
It has always been there, but I think it's true that it's endemic now, especially in the western world.
It satisfies not only their sexual preferences, but I think part of it is belonging to a 'secret society'.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 20.12.11 12:14

With regard to the evening/night childcare facilities on offer at this MW resort. For parents who were prepared to put their very young twins in a creche for the day when surely they should have been having a wee afternoon nap I cannot why the change of mind once the days light fades.

I have read on the creche thread re a substitute Madeleine. Maybe they couldn't borrow her during the hours of darkness.

There certainly must be some reason for not dumping the kids as they did during the day, and I don't mean Kate saying about waking up to strangers.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.12.11 18:10

@tigger wrote:Thanks Daisy, I haven't watched the whole film yet, but will tonight. Meanwhile, looking at the bigger picture, is the rise of paedophilia linked to the emancipation of women and even more so to the 'sexual revolution'? In particular the pill which imo liberated women only a little but gave men carte blanche.

Yes tigger, that's spot on, it's all part of the bigger picture and most definitely linked and socially engineered through a network of secret societies and big corporations/Institutions - The Cuture Makers.

That's what the nanny state is all about - the younger they can get the children under their control & indoctrination the better. In order to bring this about they had to destroy the family unit, our communities and our 'old ideas' of society. The so called womens liberation movement/sexual revolution fit the bill nicely in helping to achieve this.

(btw just want to add, I don't dig all this up from conspiracy sites, it's all out there,
written in their own elite hand - highly reliable sources that I'd be happy to
supply)

Don't know if you've ever seen the documentary 'Century of the Self' by Adam Curtis? I would highly recommend it. It gives a brilliant insight into just how easily we can be conditioned and the tricks used. Notice the same players involved, same bloodline (Bernays/Freud) still at the top today, still working those same theories and giving us our 'culture'. I'm amazed the BBC actually aired this.

The Century of the Self is an award winning British television documentary film.
It focuses on how Sigmund Freud, Anna Freud, and Edward Bernays
influenced the way corporations and governments have thought about,‭
dealt with, and controlled ‬people.

"This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy." —Adam Curtis' introduction to the first episode.

Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis,
changed the perception of the human mind and its workings. His
influence on the twentieth century is generally considered profound. The
series describes the propaganda that Western governments and corporations have utilized stemming from Freud's theories.

Freud himself and his nephew Edward Bernays, who was the first to use psychological techniques in public relations, are discussed. Freud's daughter Anna Freud, a pioneer of child psychology, is mentioned in the second part, as is one of the main opponents of Freud's theories, Wilhelm Reich, in the third part.

Along these general themes, The Century of the Self asks deeper questions about the roots and methods of modern consumerism, representative democracy, commodification and its implications. It also questions the modern way we see ourselves, the attitudes to fashion and superficiality.

The business and political world uses psychological techniques to
read, create and fulfill our desires, to make their products or speeches
as pleasing as possible to us. Curtis raises the question of the
intentions and roots of this fact. Where once the political process was
about engaging people's rational, conscious minds, as well as
facilitating their needs as a society, the documentary shows how by
employing the tactics of psychoanalysis, politicians appeal to
irrational, primitive impulses that have little apparent bearing on
issues outside of the narrow self-interest of a consumer population.

Paul Mazer, a Wall Street banker working for Lehman Brothers in the
1930s, is cited as declaring "We must shift America from a needs- to a
desires-culture. People must be trained to desire, to want new things,
even before the old have been entirely consumed. [...] Man's desires must overshadow his needs."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Century_of_the_Self

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPzGUsYyKM

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.12.11 19:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-FyuuWlWQ

Thanks Daisy, the above link is 'the power of nightmares' which starts by saying that 'politicians used to promise us a better world, now they promise to protect us from nightmares'. (created by themselves)
The McCanns are a striking example of this. If they had achieved the lifestyle and wealth they wanted, I doubt it would have made them happy.

I was no great fan of the sexual revolution. Various governments, but I think particularly Labour have engineered an enormous underclass of unemployed single mothers. All voting for the one government that will keep paying the rent.
What's worst for us: believing everything the media tell them.

Another one you might like: 'Orwell rolls in his grave', on censorship. Brilliant.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 23.12.11 0:37

Thank you tigger, 'The Power of Nightmares' is another great 'must see' documentary imo. Where has this guy (Adam Curtis) gone? If only he'd continued these themes.

I'm no fan of the sexual revolution either. There has to be boundries, self respect, morals and all the rest of the stuff that keeps us human. But what we see happening today is all by design - all pre-planned. I keep saying it's all in the history books, because it is. They like to write about it, it's all recorded. I think a lot of folk daren't delve though, they don't want to see what's in front of them. Who can blame them? It's a very painful realisation to accept you've been conned most of your life. However, once you get over this masonic trickery, your mind will be clearer & a wee bit more focused. (imho)

I've already made it clear what I think of politics & the 'left right paradigm' so can't be drawn into the whole 'which prime minister did the most damgage' scenario. Although, when I did still believe in democracy - turn back the clock to a mining village in the Yorkshire coalfields of 1984. I'm the grandaughter, daughter, niece, sister, cousin and ultimately (at that time) the wife of a striking miner; not going to be a fan of Maggie am I?

I could write a book about the destruction and devastation that the Thatcher government caused around these parts. I could show you the 'then & now' in pictures even. Would it matter? Nay, it won't - It won't matter until it affects you personally. That's the thing though, what they have planned, will affect each and every one of us personally.

Please note, I belong to no political or religious association; I have no guru, I'm not trying to push any beliefs, I am just me - an Individual. (they, don't like individuals). just trying to share my version of the truth from what I see.

We may all see things differently because of our various programming, backgrounds & upbringings but we' are all here, united by a most excellent cause - the search for truth for Madeleine Beth McCann.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.12.11 7:27

Yes Daisy, you're right, the sad truth is that people don't want to know. This applies to the McCann 'story' as well, I nearly got my head bitten off the other day by someone I thought was a friend. No discussion, no why do you think so, only 'how dare you say that'.

It reminds me of a wonderful line in a book by John Dickson Carr - '...how dare you say that about the government, we live in a democracy!'

There's another documentary 'Kymatica' which is very interesting. Explains a lot about the current financial troubles which go right back to the early twenties in the US. It is partly relevant here because it shows us that we - people - are the present day currency. Thanks Daisy, for your insights, we might disagree on points but in the end it's down to individuals. Those who control and those who are controlled - and people like us who have this weird idea that responsibility for your own actions might be a good idea?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 23.12.11 11:00

Daisy, I too am from Yorkshire and possibly very close to your mining village. Our neighbour at that time was a policeman and was involved in the riots from the police perspective, whilst on the other side of his shield was his father and uncles themselves miners.

And Tigger, like you I was really taken to task by a friend I have had for the last 63 years because of my stance re this case. She just couldn't believe that I would have such thoughts about the poor grieving parents. I tried to point just a few facts out to her and then she really errupted. Have not got a Christmas card from her this year

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 23.12.11 13:58

@ Daisy and tigger I agree with the thrust of your earlier comments absolutely, and this whole case is but the surface of something far bigger and far darker than most could even begin to comprehend, but I'll go in to my thoughts on that in the introduction thread later today as I'm new here. Hello! One thing I would add to your thoughts on "Brave New World" Daisy is that it was one half of the dialectic, the other was released the following decade by a fellow member of Huxley's Fabian Society Eric Blair (George Orwell), namely "1984". One was a vision of a drug and sex filled blissed-out new-agey genetically engineered control grid, the other a vision of a boot stamping in the face of humanity for ever. If you look with open eyes at the world being crafted around us today you will see the synthesis being put in place, a mix of the 'thesis' and 'antithesis' of the Hegelian Dialectic.
There's much to say about this, but I don't want to scare everyone off with my first post! Regarding the topic of this thread, it does seem that the Netherlands is a place where some things are coming to the surface although we are looking at a global phenomenon. The following link is to an internet radio show which covers this in some detail, and shows how ideas of the state, law and order and criminality are not so much blurred as non-existent. I should warn you that the main guest is talking about abuse perpetrated on his family members, and unsurprisingly his language is very graphic. Not for the faint-hearted.
“De val van Demmink” exposing the huge paedophilic satanic network in the Netherlands.

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 24.12.11 16:50

Thanks
Tigger, Nina & Ross for your replies. Much food for thought there. Please excuse the spacing issues, forum glitch or something.

Tigger, seems we’ve followed a lot of the same
research ;-) – yes, Kymatica another documentary well worth watching. Esoteric
Agenda is another half decent one you’ve probably seen. Of course being the old
cynic I am, there are always things I don’t agree with but overall these docs
are great research tools. I’m absolutely with you on the personal
responsibility thing, unfortunately, (not referring to this forum) we’re in a
minority on that one.

@ Nina, ah
yes forgot you also live in Yorkshire, you’ll
know I’m not exaggerating then when I talk about the devastation the mine
closures caused and how some of the villages have never recovered. The village
I came from seems to have fared worst than most. You’d know what I mean if I told
you the name of the place. (Don’t want to give too much away on an open forum).
The impact of this wholesale destruction and wilful neglect has had horrific consequences on a once
proud/hardworking and close-knit community.

@ Ross,
welcome, I’ve enjoyed reading your posts so far. You talk my kind of language.
I agree about Brave New World being one half of the dialectic to Orwell’s
1984. The perspective I have though, leaves me believing 1984 is the first phase
of a two part plan. We (the majority) first have to suffer the birthing pains
of the New World Order: The first stage being the ‘Big Brother’ state. The
promised austerity/poverty (we ain’t seen nothing yet) the tyranny, propaganda
and mass surveillance all eventually leading to a vastly reduced population of
micro-chipped/genetically modified slaves - ala Brave New World.

I know some people will not entertain these ideas; they’ll
laugh, dismiss it and add it to the conspiracy file. However, I believe if more
people knew about these key players, knew what their real roles were, (they weren’t
merely authors) their connections (inc bloodlines), who funded them etc... They’d
maybe see it’s not such a crazy idea after all.

Aldous Huxley in a
speech given to Berkley in which he admits that dystopic novels "Brave New
World" and "1984" were not just fiction, but blueprints for two
types of controlled and enslaved societies.

"The prophetic Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World, speaks to an
audience at University of California, Berkeley,
surrounding the use of terrorism and pharmaceuticals to create willing slaves
out of the population."

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a
pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing
dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless
concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their
liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be
distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or
brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the
final revolution."

-
Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical
School, 1961

http://www.archive.org/details/AldousHuxley-TheUltimateRevolution

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 24.12.11 17:17

Ross and Daisy and Nina

Thank you for your posts. I can't tell you how enriching it is to find myself in the company of such thoughtful, reasoning people.

Also: in the DT today an article about Cameron wanting to take measures to curb the sexualisation of children. He's going to meet retailers and advertisers to discuss this.
For a start, they can stop these idiotic little miss World parades. I hope the subject of photoshopped images of children as young as four comes up. There was some publicity about a toddler who had her bottom enhanced and mini breasts added. You simply can't get into the minds of some people.

Happy Christmas all the same!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 25.12.11 13:24

Update re the trial in Amsterdam:
It seems the defendant had worked in Germany and had been in prison for pedophiliac activities. So how on earth did he managed to get a job in a creche in Amsterdam? It's not as if it would be hard to get references from just across the border. Imo, help from likeminded people in the right places?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum