The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

My Big Fat Gypsy Lie Mm11

My Big Fat Gypsy Lie Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

My Big Fat Gypsy Lie Mm11

My Big Fat Gypsy Lie Regist10

My Big Fat Gypsy Lie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved My Big Fat Gypsy Lie

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.12.11 8:34

Another excellent blog entry from Joana Morais;

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/12/mccann-spin-gypsy-link-to-maddie.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29

I hope the link works, it was directed to my blackberry through Feedburner, so possibly may need a tweak?

Seems the McScams are McSpinning again...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

solved Re: My Big Fat Gypsy Lie

Post by PeterMac 14.12.11 8:50

Here is the original link.
Jon Clarke is the same one who told us about the Angolan bouncer who 'fled to Spain' and knew that Madeleine "might" be in the USA. (If you remember the angolan bouncer actually plays basketball for Huelva.)

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2011/12/13/gypsy-link-to-maddie/

Gypsy link to Maddie
DECEMBER 13, 2011 • LEAD, NATIONAL NEWS • 1 COMMENTS
(1 votes, average: 1.00 out of 5)

BRITISH detectives are to return to Spain to investigate a possible gypsy link in the disappearance of Maddie McCann.
A team from Scotland Yard have already spent three days looking into claims that the youngster was smuggled into Spain and taken to Barcelona.

They met with both Spain’s UDYCO organised crime unit and detective Dave Edgar, who has spent years investigating the Spanish claims.
Now they are reported to be returning to investigate the theory that she was snatched by a child kidnap gang run by gypsies.
Portuguese police have already investigated a report by holidaymaker Andre van Wyk that he had seen a girl resembling Madeleine being taken in a cart to a gypsy camp near Portimao, about 16kms from where Maddie disappeared.
Days later a British holidaymaker Jean Godwin saw a girl – ’100 per cent Madeleine’ – being dragged around by ‘gypsy women’ 35kms away.
Her information was followed up by both detective Edgar working for the McCann’s and Portuguese police, but nothing was ever conclusive.
The latest development is part of an on-going ‘investigative review’ into the girl’s disappearance in Portugal in 2007, ordered by Prime Minister David Cameron last year.
Last week, the McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry welcome the on-going work by the Metropolitan Police and they are pleased that the investigative review is making progress.”
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.12.11 8:55

But I just love the stereotyping. Gypsies have to use a "cart". (No gypsy has a car or caravan in Disney universe.) And the girl has to be "dragged around".

And the report does not say "Portuguese police have already investigated a report by holidaymaker Andre van Wyk., but found it to be a load of tosh like all the other ones". The sentence is left hanging. Deliberately.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.12.11 9:16

PeterMac wrote:But I just love the stereotyping. Gypsies have to use a "cart". (No gypsy has a car or caravan in Disney universe.) And the girl has to be "dragged around".

And the report does not say "Portuguese police have already investigated a report by holidaymaker Andre van Wyk., but found it to be a load of tosh like all the other ones". The sentence is left hanging. Deliberately.
Mais oui, PeterMac! I'd lay a fair amount down that the 'fat gypsy ladies' seen 'dragging her around'( coz gypsies are all brutes!) had huge gold hoop earrings, long flowery skirts and headscarves - carrying hedgehogs back to the 'cart' to cook for tea. Daddy gypsy wouldn't be there, he'd be off collecting scrap, tarmaccing drives or beating horses! Yep, the stereotyping is like something out of the Daily Mail...
It's ironic too because all the gypsies I've ever known have white Transit vans not carts *tongue firmly in cheek here*

Thank you for the original link, too, PeterMac. The Angolan bouncer sounds as though he'd be quite at home in Broadmoor...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.12.11 9:44

rainbow-fairy wrote:
PeterMac wrote:But I just love the stereotyping. Gypsies have to use a "cart". (No gypsy has a car or caravan in Disney universe.) And the girl has to be "dragged around".

Mais oui, PeterMac! I'd lay a fair amount down that the 'fat gypsy ladies' seen 'dragging her around'( coz gypsies are all brutes!) had huge gold hoop earrings, long flowery skirts and headscarves - carrying hedgehogs back to the 'cart' to cook for tea. Daddy gypsy wouldn't be there, he'd be off collecting scrap, tarmaccing drives or beating horses! Yep, the stereotyping is like something out of the Daily Mail...
It's ironic too because all the gypsies I've ever known have white Transit vans not carts *tongue firmly in cheek here*

Thank you for the original link, too, PeterMac. The Angolan bouncer sounds as though he'd be quite at home in Broadmoor...

do gypsies have a yellow brick road? forgive me there, I woke up and mixed up the stereotyping of gypsies with a Disney film...
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.12.11 10:11

No. They lay Yellow brick roads, with inadequate foundation material, which break up immediately after a little girl and a lion and a tin man and a scarecrow have walked over them !

I am very surprised that no one was described as being swarthy, or smelling of garlic, or muttering, or walking with a limp, or stooping, or unshaven, or furtive.
Standards are slipping !
Both gypsy and reporter's.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.12.11 10:19

PeterMac wrote:No. They lay Yellow brick roads, with inadequate foundation material, which break up immediately after a little girl and a lion and a tin man and a scarecrow have walked over them !

I am very surprised that no one was described as being swarthy, or smelling of garlic, or muttering, or walking with a limp, or stooping, or unshaven, or furtive.
Standards are slipping !

I'm laughing my socks off here....I think that would have been a great description of T9.... My Big Fat Gypsy Lie 181154
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.12.11 11:06

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:No. They lay Yellow brick roads, with inadequate foundation material, which break up immediately after a little girl and a lion and a tin man and a scarecrow have walked over them !

Standards are slipping !

I'm laughing my socks off here....I think that would have been a great description of T9.... My Big Fat Gypsy Lie 181154
Too true, aquila... And thank you for the laughs PeterMac Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.12.11 11:49

The original was from the Sun a long time ago.
I suspect the gypsies might have moved on by now. They do that, you know.

"“POLICE last night had a new lead in the search for missing Madeleine McCann, that gypsies may have snatched her. A holidaymaker revealed he spotted a fair-skinned little blonde girl in the back of a horse-drawn cart three weeks ago. Retired pilot Andre van Wyk, 66, told how a woman in the cart quickly covered the sleeping youngster’s face with a shawl. He was so suspicious he trailed the cart to a gipsy camp ten miles from where Maddie, four, vanished 48 days ago in Portugal’s Algarve.” – The Sun, June 20, 2007 "
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 14.12.11 11:53

Standards are slipping !

In order for the tabloid rags ' "create an article about foreigners / Maddie" machine to work surely we need to add the following before the system will spit out an article suitable for printing:

fat
lazy
sardine munchers
boozy lunches
bungled

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 14.12.11 17:14

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was about Gerry's key witness Jes Wilkins - the executive producer of My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings and the upcoming My Big Fat Gypsy Christmas.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.12.11 20:35

Gosh, was that Jez?!? I've got the DVD - obviously I haven't read the back properly, oops Sad
There was quite a bit of ill-feeling over the portrayal of some subjects in the series, 'setting up' for the cameras if you like... It made me laugh, how such a big thing was made of the 'pixellated faces' of some of the gypsy men, but nothing said about the pixellated policemen! Double standards? Surely not!
But, being a 'friend' of Kate and Gerry I guess he's no stranger to double standards and fibs both big and small...
I'm now wondering why Mr Wilkins doesn't speak to his gypsy contacts? If Maddie had really been taken by a gypsy, they'd be able to find out! Very few travellers are true strangers to other travellers. Its such a load of nonsense I'd be happy to bet my life savings she wasn't 'taken' by gipsies... Granted, I'd only lose £150, but still... Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 14.12.11 20:49

rainbow-fairy wrote:Gosh, was that Jez?!? I've got the DVD - obviously I haven't read the back properly, oops Sad
There was quite a bit of ill-feeling over the portrayal of some subjects in the series, 'setting up' for the cameras if you like... It made me laugh, how such a big thing was made of the 'pixellated faces' of some of the gypsy men, but nothing said about the pixellated policemen! Double standards? Surely not!
But, being a 'friend' of Kate and Gerry I guess he's no stranger to double standards and fibs both big and small...
I'm now wondering why Mr Wilkins doesn't speak to his gypsy contacts? If Maddie had really been taken by a gypsy, they'd be able to find out! Very few travellers are true strangers to other travellers. Its such a load of nonsense I'd be happy to bet my life savings she wasn't 'taken' by gipsies... Granted, I'd only lose £150, but still... Wink

What a brilliant suggestion rainbow-fairy!
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.12.11 21:47

Ollie wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:Gosh, was that Jez?!? I've got the DVD - obviously I haven't read the back properly, oops Sad

What a brilliant suggestion rainbow-fairy!
Well, let's be fair, they've tried everything else, they searched and searched and searched! Knocked on doors and dug through earth with their bare hands - they've searched everywhere! Oops, reality check, that must've been somebody else, they sat on beds all night long Wink or did they? The 'truthful book' says they 'resumed their search at about 4am' yet the 'truthful baggage' admitted on camera they never searched at all... no wonder us mere mortals can't believe a word they say!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.12.11 21:50

I reckon the gypsies should see a solicitor about the way they've been libelled. I can recommend a firm that's so generous that it does a lot of work for its clients without charging them anything!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.12.11 23:49

Marian wrote:I reckon the gypsies should see a solicitor about the way they've been libelled. I can recommend a firm that's so generous that it does a lot of work for its clients without charging them anything!!
Ah yes! Now, what are they called again? Oh, the name is on the tip of my tongue - what was it again? Carting Muck? No, that's not right (though it sounds about right Wink), Farting Cluck??? No, its no good, its gone... I'll sleep on it. To be sure it'll come to me by the morning!
By the way, if everyone sued who'd been libelled and used and abused by the Mc Scams, the court pages would rival War & Peace for length...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top