The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Paedophilia. Just 'another sexual orientation'?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Paedophilia. Just 'another sexual orientation'?

Post by aquila on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:54 am

I've just read these articles. Thank you for posting them. Paedophilia is a scourge on this world, a growing scourge and I speak as a victim. I'm curious as I didn't realise it is deemed a mental health issue. It appears every ill and evil-doing is now deemed a mental health issue. In my opinion it's not. No amount of counselling, psychiatric care, short-term prison sentencing, lack of internet access will alter this recidivist crime and compulsion. It's a business. It makes billions. However many symposia of respected mental health professionals and their noble will to find a solution I'm afraid it can't be controlled unless to punish with long-term jail sentences and to develop a greater control of the internet. To suggest having tolerance is an utter disgrace to victims. To suggest removing the stigma of being a paedophile is just plain heinous. I couldn't help wondering what a kick those 'special' 'chosen' paedophiles got from indulging in their obsession for the purpose of this symposium. I'd be very interested to learn of the paedophiles consulted in this how many of them re-offended. Who knows, maybe at the end of this exercise we'll re-brand them with a more 'user-friendly' name (forgive my sarcasm) so as not to offend their sensibilities by calling them paedophiles. I'd hate to upset them with my intolerance, after all they have such a major role to play in society. So let's be nice and call it just another sexual orientation until we can find a jollier name and embrace their little foibles into our society.

That's my rant over.

Thank you TB and good luck with the court case.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They're now 'minor-attracted'

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 am

@aquila wrote:I've just read these articles. Thank you for posting them. Paedophilia is a scourge on this world, a growing scourge

REPLY: Very much so, and I think the reason the hideous crime of child sexual abuse is so little discussed is partly because it is such an awful thing to talk about, or even think about. People's natural reaction is to recoil away from the whole subject

and I speak as a victim.

REPLY: Thank you for sharing. You will probably be aware, then, of how its effects can last a lifetime

I'm curious as I didn't realise it is deemed a mental health issue. It appears every ill and evil-doing is now deemed a mental health issue. In my opinion it's not.

REPLY: This is at the heart of the 'mad or bad' debate. Are child abusers mentally responsible for their actions? Yes

No amount of counselling, psychiatric care, short-term prison sentencing, lack of internet access will alter this recidivist crime and compulsion.

REPLY: The evidence tends to support this statement

It's a business. It makes billions.

REPLY: That's one of the most worrying modern-day features of this awful crime. It's an appalling fact that people will pay large amounts of money to watch or participate in child sexual abuse.

However many symposia of respected mental health professionals and their noble will to find a solution I'm afraid it can't be controlled unless to punish with long-term jail sentences and to develop a greater control of the internet.

REPLY: It is simly astonishing that the world's leaders have not yet found a way to censor things like child sexual abuse and bestilaity from the internet.

To suggest having tolerance is an utter disgrace to victims. To suggest removing the stigma of being a paedophile is just plain heinous. I couldn't help wondering what a kick those 'special' 'chosen' paedophiles got from indulging in their obsession for the purpose of this symposium. I'd be very interested to learn of the paedophiles consulted in this how many of them re-offended. Who knows, maybe at the end of this exercise we'll re-brand them with a more 'user-friendly' name (forgive my sarcasm) so as not to offend their sensibilities by calling them paedophiles.

REPLY: You may have missed the 'academic' contributors who suggested replacing terms like child sexual abuser and paedophile with a new term: 'minor-attracted'

I'd hate to upset them with my intolerance, after all they have such a major role to play in society. So let's be nice and call it just another sexual orientation until we can find a jollier name and embrace their little foibles into our society.

REPLY: In considering the rise of paedophilia, mention must be made here of the 'research' done by Alfred Kinsey, the man who helped to start the sexual revolution with his two books: 'The Sexual Behaviour of the Human Male' and then 'The Sexual Behaviour of the Human Female'. What is less well known is how a team of his 'researchers' perpetrated gross and of course criminal acts of sexual abuse on children and even infants and babies (for which they were enver prosecuted), recording their screams of agony as 'sexual ecstasy'. Kinsey was a man with massive influence over the western world and, rather like these I.S. academics, successfully persuaded society and governments to take a more 'understanding' approach to paedophiles. If anyone wants to look up this subject a bit more, begin at about 7 minutes into 'Alfred Kinsey: Paedophile - 1': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAUysRPvNs and then follow the link on video 2 [WARNING: describing even in outline what these wicked men did to these children may be too graphic for some]

That's my rant over.

Thank you TB and good luck with the court case.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paedophilia. Just 'another sexual orientation'?

Post by bobbin on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 am

In the cold, harsh
light of day, Paedophilia DESTROYS people, for their whole lives.

A close relative, now
in her 60’s was sexually abused from around 9 years old to age 15, by a man her
parents knew.

She met up with and married
in haste, a college boy at 16 just to get away from the abuse. The marriage broke up
several years later.

She continued to bring
her son up, the one and only joy in her life.

He died in a moped
accident aged 18. She broke into tiny pieces.

Aged 40-something, she
married the organist from her church, he seemed so good, so empathic, so
honest. She had again chosen in haste, and badly so. He was divorced, having
cheated on his first wife. Needless to say, he then went on to cheat again.

My relative is a
shadow of a person. No self-esteem, no grounded core, perpetually trying to
help people at her church, but always covering up her destroyed inner core.

She feels guilty. God
alone knows why, but she does and it breaks her to declare this.

Rape is the seizing of
someone’s innermost precinct. Paedophilia is exactly that.

It is rape, it is
theft, it is violation.

If we somehow accepted
into our society the condoning of the random act of taking people off the
streets, pulling them into a back room, removing their kidneys, an eye, their
right arm, their left leg, their nose, their lips, their scalp, and then they were
just pushed outside again, how long would it be before people would start to
get nervous and react.

Paedophilia is a crime
of such proportions. No excuses, no social exercises to ‘include’ them in our
midst. They are rapists, thieves, violent criminals, who steal, violate and
destroy.

The fact that there
are so many high ranking politicians, police, judiciary etc. who are known
protagonists, who go to extraordinary lengths to keep the lid on their exposure,
is testament to the fact that they KNOW THEIR SORDID ACTS ARE WRONG.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wrong...evil

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 am

@bobbin wrote:Paedophilia DESTROYS people, for their whole lives...[PART SNIPPED] Paedophilia is a crime of such proportions. No excuses, no social exercises to ‘include’ them in our midst. They are rapists, thieves, violent criminals, who steal, violate and destroy.

The fact that there are so many high ranking politicians, police, judiciary etc. who are known protagonists, who go to extraordinary lengths to keep the lid on their exposure, is testament to the fact that they KNOW THEIR SORDID ACTS ARE WRONG.
One of the most powerful statements I've ever read on this forum, bobbin, and I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:45 pm

I totally agree with the posts above. I am very happy that in my country, the Netherlands there will f i n a l l y be a proposal to change the law so that a vereniging (eng. Society) Martijn that works for the acceptance of pedophiles and their practices will be forbidden. They have tried for ages to get them in a court of law, but as long as they did not practice what they preached (or could not get caught doing it) they could not be convicted. Now the whole society will be declared illegal. It was about time that this misplaced tolerance will be curbed! I think all these people speaking out now about abuse in the catholic church in the years 50-70 has opened eyes about the true evil caracter of pedophilia. All these destroyed lives...
No doubt in my mind: pedophiles mad or bad? The latter

Juulcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Only a few years ago male homosexuality was treated in the same way. It was a capital crime, then punishable by imprisonment, then it was thought to be a mental defect, then a genetic or hormonal defect, then merely a mental or developmental problem, something that could be treated or cured, then it became loosely tolerated, and now it is something to brag about, parade in public and be proud of.

It is not surprising therefore that people with the particular leaning under discussion do not try to take advantage of how society can change its mind.
Remember that the prophet Mohammed took one of his several wives at the age 9. Aisha to be precise.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:03 pm

@petermac, i think I understand what you mean, that it is not surprising that p's try to change society's mind. I hope however that you do not condemn homophilia the same way we do pedophilia. I think it is a different thing, because homophilia between two consenting adults is between them, whereas pedophilia is hurting and/or exploiting a child. I for myself put the development of the exceptance of homophilia in the same light as the development of women's right to independance. But this is probably more for another sort of forum. We are here at least in agreement that pedophilia ia a criminal act. smilie

Juulcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:09 pm

No I certainly don't. I merely observe that societies values change over time, and one people see that we can expect them to argue for change in their own interests. People who condemn homosexuality often point to Biblical authority. People who argue that pederasty is normal point to the various ages of consent through history and across nations.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:30 pm

I think this proves a point. This is an article in today's Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072040/Mother-seven-Catherine-Davidson-kidnapped-boy-aged-ELEVEN-groom-sex.html

Check the Defense Counsel's remarks.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 pm

@PeterMac wrote:People who argue that pederasty is normal point to the various ages of consent through history and across nations.

I often think there's an awful lot of dishonesty in this. Historically, people were usually considered adults once they reached puberty, and it was often common to marry during or not long after adolescence. In hot parts of the world, puberty tends to occur earlier than in cold parts, and strange as it may seem, it can even occur at the ages of nine or ten. So however distasteful marriage at that age might seem to us, it would not normally be taking place with a pre-pubescent child. But most paedophiles have an interest in pre-pubescent children, and its dishonest to try and justify this with an appeal to the fact that people were once considered adults at puberty. With regards to homosexuality, I think there's a dishonesty here too. There is no overwhelming reason to suppose that homosexuals are mentally ill. In general, they differ from the rest of the population only in one way, their orientation, and their relationships can be as stable and committed as in heterosexual people. They don't usually do each other any harm. (They can be mentally ill for other reasons of course, or be criminals, like anyone can.) But paedophiles do their victims a great deal of harm, and their motives are usually far from salubrious. They are often motivated by a desire for feelings of power over the victim, and there is a disproportionate number of psychopaths amongst them, as with other forms of crime.

But I guess the people who believe that the masons have implanted chips in their brains so that aliens can control them don't beleive that there is anything wrong with them, either!

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

@puzzled You have a nice way with words, far more eloquent than I could ever be, but "you took the words right out of my mouth" big grin

Juulcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Indeed so. It is the harm aspect which overwhelms the other arguments. We have of course to differentiate between homosexual men of sufficient maturity and insight to realise what they are doing and the likely adverse physical consequences, and those who prey on youngsters. The latter qualify as pederasts, and the harm, physical and mental, that they inflict overrides any of their personal 'rights'.

But as you say, there is some dishonesty or confusion of thought about the subjects, which is probably why we prefer not to discuss them openly lest we be accused.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Each time a defence counsel makes an excuse in the name of defence for his/her client for an act of paedophilia the whole thing becomes a little more diluted. I'm no intellectual but I can see what happens. This crime is then taken into the 'mad or bad' realm (thanks for explaining that to me TB), that grey area that allows for endless debate, a lot of career opportunity to those in the phsych professsion and a neat breathing space for those who offend. It's almost like juggling a hot potato. Keep it in the air and no-one gets burnt; especially those in high positions who can function in their professional worlds without fear of disclosing their dirty little secrets to decent people.

I agree with PeterMac in his postings. Society changes and we only have to look at the difference in the status and acceptance of homosexuality in our society in a relatively short space of time. I happen to think that was not a bad thing....but don't tell me that paedophilia can cling to the wing-tips of that in the hope that sex with children will ever become acceptable.

I have no answers to this problem other than it's clear that the majority of people know this is an evil, sordid and unacceptable crime. It can be debated until the end of time, it can be packaged anyway you like but it is evil and nothing could convince me it could be anything else. The worst thing about it is that it is perceived as a class thing and it is most definitely not. In fact, the higher the professional status of the person who commits these acts the more depraved in my opinion it becomes. Protect at all costs. Manipulate at all costs.

I don't care a fig for those who commit this crime. I deplore those that wish to further their careers by jumping onto a platform to reduce it to a mental health issue. It's wrong. Plain and simple, and the law needs to change in terms of punishment. If we can't make a difference to the level of this crime we can at least get them off the streets/out of the governments/off the law-benches/out of the banks etc. and put them into gaol for set amounts of time (none of this wishy-washy discretion of the court thing).

Perhaps I'm naiive in my simplicity. I'm sure some of it's achievable. It just takes brave people to stand up to these perverts. A chain is only as good as its weakest link. Sadly I've read the links today on this forum (sorry I can't remember who posted them but thank you) showing how many MP's have been convicted and it's all muffled over.

Boffin made the greatest posting today. I'd like this thread to continue to perhaps see what can be done to make a difference.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Laws against the practice of homosexuality may have been brutal a century ago, but have things gone too far the other way?

This is something that actually happened in the nearby village of Ongar a couple of years back. I make no comment - just record the facts:

+++++++

A__ was a 16-year-old with learning disabilities. A 27-year-old homosexual in the same village called S__ fancied him, and made many approaches.

A__'s father got to hear about it, and confronted S__. S__ was flippant to the point of being offensive, and said: "You can't do anything about it, he's 16 now, and able to consent". A__'s father said words to the effect: "I'm f___ing warning you, steer clear of my son, or else".

Just 2 weeks later, A__ was seen with S__ on a park bench. S__ ha dhis arm around A__ and was cuddling and fondling him. This was seen and reported back to the father.

The following evening, A__'s father, A__'s uncle and two other men piled into a white van and, passing S__ on his way into the village, bundled him into a van. They drove to a local pond where they placed a sack over his head and violently assaulted him with clubs, including on his face. They then threw him in the pond.

S__ managed to crawl out and summon help, and was taken to [Oldchurch] hospital with many injuries, including a broken jaw.

Soon after, he left the area and went to live in Leicestershire.

So far as I know, the perpetrators of the assault were never caught.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 pm

TB, I'm not quite sure what you are getting at with this post. Please enlighten me.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Too young to consent?

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

@aquila wrote:TB, I'm not quite sure what you are getting at with this post. Please enlighten me.
Let me put it this way. Suppose the age of homosexual consent had stayed at 18, instead of being lowered to 16...

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:TB, I'm not quite sure what you are getting at with this post. Please enlighten me.
Let me put it this way. Suppose the age of homosexual consent had stayed at 18, instead of being lowered to 16...

Now I understand. Next it will be diluted and go down to 14, then 12. Am I on the right track?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Age of consent

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

@aquila wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
Now I understand. Next it will be diluted and go down to 14, then 12. Am I on the right track?
Well, that's certainly one point to carry away from the story. I really wasn't trying to make that specific point, just telling a true story, which perhaps doesn't reflect well on some of those involved.

If I meant to say anything specific, it was: would that series have incidents have happened at all if the age of consent had remained at 18?

As a matter of fact, Peter Tatchell, to give just one example, has called for the lowering still further of the age of consent. Extract from Wikipedia follows:

Peter Tatchell, British gay activist and author, since the mid-1990s defends an equal (regardless of sexuality) age of consent of 14 in Britain, recovering the arguments presented in the 1970s by the NCCL and the Sexual Law Reform Society. He invokes Romeo and Juliet, aged 14 and 13, as ‘one of the greatest love stories of all time’.[24][25] In the 1990s he has received support from the homosexual direct action group Outrage.[26]

Francis Bennion, British liberal humanist also influenced by the previous historical context (although not to the point of favouring a total abolition), emphasises on the fact that children are ‘sexual beings’, concluding that this in itself makes legal prohibitions unfair.[27]

Miranda Sawyer, British journalist specialised in music and youth culture, points out that ‘we have sexual feelings from a very early age’, considering that sex is ‘natural behaviour’. She favours lowering the age of consent to 12 in the UK, while labeling the criminalisation of sexual activity under the age of 16 as ‘laughably unrealistic’.[28]

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:45 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Yes, that's it exactly. I really wasn't trying to make that specific point, just telling a true story which perhaps doesn't reflect well on some of those involved. As a matter of fact, Peter Tatchell, to give just one example, has called for the lowering still further of the age of consent.

So, what we can look forward to is the stealthy liberation of paedophiles, the simultaneous and convenient reduction of the age of consent by homosexuals and the total breakdown of any moral substance in our society, the total lack of a heterosexual nuclear family whilst being very careful not to upset anyone with non pc remarks, having no freedom of speech lest we are sued by the rich and powerful, not forgetting the media machine that rules this world of ours. The pursuit of wealth, the dumbing down of the masses, the removal of the right to have a faith. I think we're already there. It's time to fight.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 am

I agree with an earlier poster. It is up to two adult homosexuals, what they wish to do. But a child has no choice. Therefore, homosexuals and pedophiles are completely different, they cannot be considered in the same way. I think perhaps, homosexuality is about sexual orientation, but pedophilia is about power over a helpless person, in the same manner as a rapist is powerful over his victim. If we are to say, pedophilia is acceptable, then we must say the same about rapists. It is a society that I would not want a part.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:22 am

@Shibboleth wrote:I agree with an earlier poster. It is up to two
adult homosexuals, what they wish to do. But a child has no choice.
Therefore, homosexuals and pedophiles are completely different, they
cannot be considered in the same way. I think perhaps, homosexuality is
about sexual orientation, but pedophilia is about power over a helpless
person, in the same manner as a rapist is powerful over his victim. If
we are to say, pedophilia is acceptable, then we must say the same
about rapists. It is a society that I would not want a part.

I agree with you wholeheartedly Shibboleth.

'Two consenting adults'

Paedophiles don't care - and paedophiles come from heterosexual and
homosexual sexualities. They are removed from a child. It's an object
there for their own self-gratification. Paedophiles are only interested
in their tawdry desire to overpower. If you have sex with a child it is
rape. It can't be anything else. Re-defining the age of consent is a
ploy to make paedophilia acceptable. To excuse it. To make it
guilt-free. To justify it. Oh my, what a world they could live in if that
happened. Eutopia!!!.

To say we are sexual beings at birth is ludicrous. Only paedophiles
think that - especially the intellectual ones who can lead a debate, quote from religious books and novels.
Might is right in the world of paedophile in all of their dealings. It would take a hell of a debate from a psych professional to show anything else.

To say the age of consent ought to be dropped to Romeo and Juliet's age
is ridiculous (see TB's earlier post re Tatchell) - remember they were fictional characters in days long ago
when society was very different and life expectancy was shorter than it
is now. To intellectualise paedophilia IMO is to give
it credence and it has none.

I'm only just learning what an epidemic this is.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 am

I'm adding to my last post.

Perhaps paedophiles can introduce the word 'romance' to their 'game' - once the age of consent is abolished.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:46 am

Well said Shibboleth. I can understand how homosexuality and paedophilia can be linked in some people's minds due to media standards (or the almost complete lack of them) in the U K but paedophiles are just as likely to be straight males and even women. Tony's story about a 16-year-old boy with learning difficulties preyed upon by an adult male would be no less disturbing if the young victim had been a girl. The adult was a creep who deserved to be punished but not by the very rough justice that was meted out and, if his attackers were not brought to account, that is of great concern.

I'm not sure of the relevance of the age of consent being 16. If the implication is that, if the age was 18 or older, the creep would have left his victim alone, that is very unlikely in my opinion.

I have every sympathy for gay people who do nothing illegal yet face hostility, sometimes from their own families. I was a child of the 1960s when supposedly everything was swinging but they certainly weren't where I came from! Even straight relationships outside marriage were absolutely taboo and it was literally a case of "never darken my doors again" for anyone who didn't toe the line.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re paedophilia. Just 'another sexual orientation'?

Post by bobbin on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Whereas I agree that
taking the law into one’s own hands is, in a civilised society, not acceptable,
I can nevertheless understand that if the law does not perform the task that it
was set up to do, then people will resort to more fundamental methods of seeking
redress.

We pay our taxes to
deliver a policing, judicial and political system to provide security to our
society and to assert on our behalves, a redress for transgressions against our
society either as a whole or as individuals.

If, and we are seeing
more and more daily, those within the legal, policing and political trades, are
found to be corrupt, both corrupting and corruptible, then our subscription to,
and compliance with the ‘law abiding rules’ of society become challenged.

Perhaps the grand ?political?
scheme, at the current time, is to set one part of society against another, to
cause mayhem.

We see video footage,
unquestionable footage, of police infiltrators at peaceful protest rallies,
stirring up violence and then moving in to arrest people innocently caught up
in the stirred up situation (even a death at the G8 protest). This infiltration
is orchestrated and not extinguished by what authority ?

We see huge,
widespread, corporate, fraudulent acts of financial mis-management, crimes
which if perpetrated by the individual, would be pursued until the individual
were imprisoned.

We see people ‘suicided’
with unconvincing, inadequate investigations, secrecy clamps put on essential
and contradicting information, important testaments ignored, prevented from
being heard and it is clear to all, to be tantamount to a high level cover up
for political expediency. (Kelly)

We see paedophilia at
the highest levels (why was Hollie Greig paid a settlement albeit a very
inadequate one).

We see the blind eye being
turned so many times now that it is almost what we have come to expect.

However, barring those
with a sociopathic tendency, the vast majority of people know, by primal
instinct, what is the difference between right and wrong.

As a result, as with
all societies, when the balance shifts too far to one side, there comes a return
swing of the pendulum, which is simply, on the axis of time, a physical
inevitability.

To start with, we see vigilantes,
lynch mobs, witch hunts. In the search for correction or retribution for crimes
perceived, perpetrators can expect to be sought out.

However, corrupt
political expediency can also cause ‘ perceived dissenters’ to be cast into the throng and
people can be falsely accused and dealt blows without just cause or self
defence.

If mayhem should
escalate, or, by design be escalated, if the corrupt politicians, police and
judiciary should consider that it would all go their way, that would be a short
sighted view, for against them stands the populace (their electorate, their
paymasters, their employers).

By primal instinct,
again, is the unstoppable force for ‘protection of the young’.

A paedophile, once
known in society, in prison, wherever, will not enjoy his, or her, liberties for
long.

The vast and high
level ‘cover-ups’, which currently enable paedophiles to continue in their
violation against our children (those least able to defend themselves) will not
in the long term be able to provide a wall strong enough to keep the angry mob at
bay.

History has shown this
time and time again.

Before law and order
can be re-established, there will be a seeking out of paedophiles to deliver
them to justice, once deemed the role of the ‘uncorrupted’ policing and
judicial system which society had formerly subscribed to.

A time bomb is ticking.

It does not matter how
many ‘whistle blowers’, how many courageous individuals, sticking their heads
above the parapets, are ‘expediently’ taken out by those who believe themselves
to be invincibly protected in their bubble of self-obsessed impunity, the
masses are out there.

Their numbers are
beyond counting and each one of them, save the aforementioned sociopathic in
tendency, is armed with a force and a vision of what is right and wrong know and
what needs to be done with wrong-doers.

The time bomb is now a
few seconds closer to the sort of cleansing that the politicians and their
elite circle of friends did not have on their own agenda.

I am pleased to see
the news that Holland is pursuing paedophilia as being deemed a crime. This,
for me, is the sign that the pendulum has already turned.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum