The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Birthday Gift from Maddie - 'The Sun' 1st Feb 2010

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Birthday Gift from Maddie - 'The Sun' 1st Feb 2010

Post by ufercoffy on 04.02.10 20:10

Clearly you are child neglector supports.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro on 04.02.10 20:13

I dont know of anyone who has been prosecuted for neglecting their children, so clearly, you are mistaken.

figaro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 04.02.10 20:13

very nice Ufercoffy.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 04.02.10 20:14

No, ufercoffy

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 04.02.10 20:15

@figaro wrote:I dont know of anyone who has been prosecuted for neglecting their children, so clearly, you are mistaken.

What rubbish. Loads of parents have been prosecuted for neglecting their children. Neglect is a crime ffs.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 04.02.10 20:16

Figaro, I am struggling to understand what you are going on about. I hope I am wrong but you appear to be saying that neglecting children is an acceptable and normal thing to do?????

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro on 04.02.10 20:18

Neglecting children is wrong. If you can show me the court prosecution papers for the McCanns being prosecuted then I may re think.

figaro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on 04.02.10 20:21

Once someone descends to describing anyone who disagrees with them as "child neglector supports", s/he has demonstrated that s/he is incapable of presenting a rational argument in support of his/her claims…

Cath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 04.02.10 20:22

Your definition of neglect is probably not the same as most if you think that the McCanns' treatment of their children is acceptable.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on 04.02.10 20:24

Doesn't matter what you, me, anybody else thinks.
It's theProsecutor who decides to bring charges and a Judge and Jury who decide if the defendants are guilty, according to the law.
There's been no charges.

Cath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 04.02.10 20:26

Hi
I think it is Twinkle who reminds us to put things in perspective and when you read the case of the lady called Kelly, her point is clear.

Even as one who feels that neglect may play a part in the case of Madeleine I must admit to being shocked by that case and have to admit that it is far worse than anything that we are led to believe the McCanns did that week.

The sobering thought though is that that little child is still alive and in a safe place now whereas Madeleine is where and with whom meaning for less the consequence that she faced may be greater.

Take care

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 04.02.10 20:32

How can it ever be right to leave young children alone and scared while the parents are out drinking? There is no flip side to the coin, no other side to the debate. It is wrong and any parent who believes otherwise is too selfish and stupid to have children.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.02.10 20:36

Autumn, will you PM me please, I've been trying to contact you.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 04.02.10 20:37

I believe there's fundamental difference between comprehending the reason why they weren't prosecuted and being a neglect supporter.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 04.02.10 20:37

jkh wrote:Autumn, will you PM me please, I've been trying to contact you.

bump

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle on 04.02.10 20:40

@vaguely1 wrote:I believe there's fundamental difference between comprehending the reason why they weren't prosecuted and being a neglect supporter.

I think this is the point that is being missed by some.

twinkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 04.02.10 20:59

Sorry just saw your mssg, I have pmd you flower

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.02.10 21:05

@Autumn wrote:

Sorry just saw your mssg, I have pmd you flower

Have emailed you.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 04.02.10 21:07

I have just read "Kate's message" on Madeleine's web site.

It is very touching and re-inforced for me why it is important to them to ensure that Madeleine is included, as best they can, in family events such as the younger childrens' birthday.

Take care

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.02.10 21:42

So you don't think they are messing with the twins heads then by pretending that Maddie is sending them gifts whilst being held hostage by a paedophile in a secret lair and is being treated like a princess and there is no evidence that any harm has come to her?

Bless.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle on 04.02.10 21:43

I have put alot of thinking into this neglect issue and also the concept of what exactly good parenting actually is.
You will have to bear with me here, as I talk very well but sadly it often doesn't carry well in type.
In my job I go on countless courses about children, often behavioural ones and much about SEN.
I attended one recently, that was very informative, on the impact of adult behaviour on children.
The basic theme was how mundane adult daily issues can actually cause children great distress without us the parents having any awareness of it.
Now I am not talking about arguments, nothing extreme.
But just children being aware maybe of a bill that needs paying, or a car that needs fixing, or even a trip that needs paying for.
Now as adults we are able to solve these problems, we have the emotional capacity to deal with day to day problems without much hassle.
But children who obviously don't have the emotional development too understand such things can take the burden of these things, and often without vocalising their concern, blame themselves for these things or try to solve the problem by compensating in some way.
Anyway, so if you buy into this theory, we are all damaging our kids in one way or another without thinking.
I personally believe that, yes we don't always behave as the ideal parent.........whatever that is, and we do our best with the tools we have, and hopefully give our kids enough to help them become well rounded individuals.
Totally off topic, sorry for that.

twinkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 04.02.10 21:46

@twinkle wrote:I have put alot of thinking into this neglect issue and also the concept of what exactly good parenting actually is.
You will have to bear with me here, as I talk very well but sadly it often doesn't carry well in type.
In my job I go on countless courses about children, often behavioural ones and much about SEN.
I attended one recently, that was very informative, on the impact of adult behaviour on children.
The basic theme was how mundane adult daily issues can actually cause children great distress without us the parents having any awareness of it.
Now I am not talking about arguments, nothing extreme.
But just children being aware maybe of a bill that needs paying, or a car that needs fixing, or even a trip that needs paying for.
Now as adults we are able to solve these problems, we have the emotional capacity to deal with day to day problems without much hassle.
But children who obviously don't have the emotional development too understand such things can take the burden of these things, and often without vocalising their concern, blame themselves for these things or try to solve the problem by compensating in some way.
Anyway, so if you buy into this theory, we are all damaging our kids in one way or another without thinking.
I personally believe that, yes we don't always behave as the ideal parent.........whatever that is, and we do our best with the tools we have, and hopefully give our kids enough to help them become well rounded individuals.
Totally off topic, sorry for that.

Absolutely.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold on 04.02.10 21:50

[quote="jkh"]So you don't think they are messing with the twins heads then by pretending that Maddie is sending them gifts whilst being held hostage by a paedophile in a secret lair and is being treated like a princess and there is no evidence that any harm has come to her?

Bless.[/quote

It beggars belief doesn't it that some on this forum actually do think that's an acceptable way to behave towards the twins. Those poor children must be SO confused. Once again the mccanns are only thinking of themselves, reinforcing the view that Madeleine is still alive and using the twins to make the point. There is no limit to their disgusting behaviour.

marigold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix on 04.02.10 21:52

jkh wrote:So you don't think they are messing with the twins heads then by pretending that Maddie is sending them gifts whilst being held hostage by a paedophile in a secret lair and is being treated like a princess and there is no evidence that any harm has come to her?

Bless.

As we have no proof that ANY of this has been said or even hinted at to the twins it is very misleading to state it as fact imo.

bellatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix on 04.02.10 21:53

[quote="marigold"]
jkh wrote:So you don't think they are messing with the twins heads then by pretending that Maddie is sending them gifts whilst being held hostage by a paedophile in a secret lair and is being treated like a princess and there is no evidence that any harm has come to her?

Bless.[/quote

It beggars belief doesn't it that some on this forum actually do think that's an acceptable way to behave towards the twins. Those poor children must be SO confused. Once again the mccanns are only thinking of themselves, reinforcing the view that Madeleine is still alive and using the twins to make the point. There is no limit to their disgusting behaviour.

Again none of this fact simply YOUR opinion.

bellatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum