The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 4 Mm11

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 4 Mm11

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 4 Regist10

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 4 Empty Re: Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Post by Guest 09.12.13 11:45

The note written in Berlin is very bizzare.
Written in the third person
It looks like crib notes for her diary. To remind her to put some dramatic emotion in? Thoughts off the top of her head?
I think I have seen them somewhere but will need to check the diary entries.

Zebu says Hi tigger, and would like to thank you for the compliments.
But he says like Eddie, no matter how intelligent he is he cannot find what isn't there.
He will search all day if mum wants but can only point out a genuine scent. He would like at times to pretend just to make his mum happy but he says his nose is connected to his brain which is connected to his tail and thats just how it works. 
Dante thinks that Cuddlecat should insist on KM wearing latex gloves next time she examines a dead body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 4 Empty Re: Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Post by Doug D 09.12.13 12:17

Following dantezebu's link above http://www.mccannfiles.com/id166.html
re. KM diaries brings up the following:

"The British journalists were annoyed because they found out too late that I had been in the United Kingdom. It ended up with Justine receiving loads of phone calls and arranging for a photoshoot on the way to the church, to pacify them", Kate writes on the 5th of July, revealing a tactic that was adopted in the first days after the 3-year-old girl disappeared.
"Dress up and go for a walk. It had been requested by photographers and agreed that for sentimental reasons it would be good". This walk happened on the 7th of June, three days after Kate registered that she had been "annoyed" about the presence of Portuguese journalists outside the apartment.

Has this trip ever been looked at or was it just a flight-change in the UK during the European tour (unlikely as she says 'I' not 'we'?) as it seems to have been accepted that her trip to the baptism on 14th July was her first trip home.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 09.12.13 12:56

Pershing36 wrote:Have any of the McCanns libel actions been successful against anyone in the USA?

As far as I'm aware, the McCanns haven't sued anyone in the US, most probably because they'd experience difficulty in getting past the First Amendment.

If they'd realised that freedom of speech is also enshrined in the Portuguese Constitution, they may not have squandered c600,000e and rising on suing Dr Amaral,

I believe I'm correct in saying the McCanns have yet to win a trial for libel as the actions they've instituted in the UK have been settled out of court and, judging from the paucity of 'evidence' they've presented to substantiate their claim in Lisbon, it seems this has encouraged them to believe that all they have to do is file a plaint and wait for a big fat cheque in settlement to land on the doomat of Rothley Towers.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 09.12.13 13:35

Biscuits and milk for the kids - left them with this and books and games and went to take a quick bath / wash my hair.
I got out of the bath and David was knocking on the patio doors.
I wrapped myself in a towel and went into the living room.
He asked if we wanted to go to the recreational area, since he could help me take the kids.
Refused - since kids ready for bed.
I dressed myself.

This stands out as a sensitive time.

Comapred to hoiw she writes everywhere else here we have a lot of pronouns except in one spot.
There is too much detail compared to all her other writings.
Note she says I went to take a quick bath/wash my har
I got out the bath and davis was knocking on the patio door * did she get out because he was knocking or did she get out and david knocked on the door. ( notice the present tense slip in  with knocking and not the expected knocked)
I wrapped myself in a towel and went into the living room
Where was david as so fae he is still knocking on the door, she doesn't tell us if she invited him in or he walked in/
Why the need to tell us she wrapped herself in a towel? She isn't likely to be walking around in the rudey nudey.
This is extra information
He asked about taking the kids etc

Refused - since kids ready for bed.

Oo0 where did the pronoun go, the magic I she has been usely so freely previously.
If she can't take ownership of this statement i can't do it for her.
This is highly sensitive, it may explain why he said it was 30 mins and she said 30 seconds.
It is also worth noting that when bathing/showering/washing or water is introduced it can be an indicator of sexual activity taking place.
I would ask questions about this as it is clearly sensitive to kate.

I dressed myself.

Again this is highly sensitive.

Oo0o lookie the missing pronoun is back yay

Why does she need to tell us she dressed herself, who else would dress her?
Why does she need to tell us she got dressed since she isn't going to go to the tapas wrapped in a towel

Normally we would say we got dressed, it is a given that as adults we are capable of dressing ourselves.
Clearly something happened that kate felt the need to tell us she dressed herself.
When i hear this particular statement my mind goes straight to sexual activity.

it is often her in rape cases where the rapist has left and the victim dresses herself before seeking help

Something went on during payne's visit that was highly sensitive to kate

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 09.12.13 15:59

From above post:

G men's tennis night
B pyjamas
Biscuits and milk for the kids - left them with this and books and games and went to take a quick bath / wash my hair.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html - sta2

GM statement 10th May

"After doing the hygiene, the children were put to bed about 19h30, and the deponent and KATE left for dinner at the TAPAS at around 20h30. Between 19h30 and 20h30 they took a bath and drank wine, Portuguese or New Zealand, and a beer".

KM statement 4th May

"Yesterday, after the daily routine, Madeleine and the twins went into the bedroom and were put in their beds at around 7.30. The witness and her husband stayed in the apartment, relaxing, until 8.30pm. She took a bath, did her make-up and drank a glass of New Zealand wine with her husband".

DP Rogatory Pt 2. 11/4/08 

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

"but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts, just to see you know what was happening, and err decided that we’d, you know I’d come, come back to play tennis and err Gerry had asked me just to pop in and check everything was alright err with Kate or you know again I can’t remember the exact reason whether he was just making sure it was alright that he could stay there and you know more time but you know he’d asked me to pop in. So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry’s apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we’ve looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we’ve got that I was you know going to Kate’s about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it’s a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they’ve had such a great time, they’re really tired"

No mention of Kate in a towel in DP's statement here, but she must like her baths!
I’m sure I’ve read a more detailed timeline for DP where he thought he spent 30 minutes with KM, but she said 30 secs, but I can’t find it.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.12.13 6:35

Hello and welcome.

The 30 seconds  is from the 6th September interview.

There's a very good topic on it :  Madeleine by Kate McCann (the David Payne visit)  which is in the forum on the book.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 10.12.13 6:59

A diary expressing no feelings, just times and what was done.
What was this for?

Hmm

Nothing important. No mention of searching for M.
Funny. I couldn't pick up a pen to write anything if my daughter had disappeared two days before. Or even go to a baptism. Or jog, or smile. I'd Just cry and search up and down.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.12.13 7:41

I would be demented and, if I didn't go into a catatonic trance state as a reaction to the agony and horror of it all, I'd need to be heavily sedated to stop me tearing myself and others to pieces.

But this is KM; a different type of mother who thought nothing of leaving her under 2 year old twins and their 3 year old sister alone in an unlocked apartment at night while she and their father cavorted with their pals out of sight and earshot of their children and who, despite being a member of a profession who are generally more aware than most of the dangers of accidental death/injury, left them with milk and biscuits while she had a shower/bath/whatever oblivious as to whether they were choking or attacking each other, or had decided to ape their parents by exiting via the patio doors and taking themselves off the nearest bar.  .
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.12.13 12:46

@Doug 1

Here is the relevant information on the  30 seconds. It's from a very good post by Blacksmith in the section about the book as I wrote above. Madeleien, Kate McCanns book, (the David Payne visit) all the references are there.

Kate McCann’s September 6 statement runs thus:

“While the children were eating and looking at some books, Kate had a shower which lasted around 5 minutes. After showering, at around 6:30/6:40 p.m. and while she was getting dry, she heard somebody knocking at the balcony door. She wrapped herself in a towel and went to see who was at the balcony door. This door was closed but not locked as Gerry had left through this door. She saw that it was David Payne, because he called out and had opened the door slightly.”

She now departs from direct knowledge deriving from her own experience, as she often does on important matters, adding helpfully:

“David’s visit was to help her to take the children to the recreation area. When David returned from the beach he was with Gerry at the tennis courts, and it was Gerry who asked him to help Kate with taking the children to the recreation area, which had been arranged but did not take place.”

Then, reverting from hearsay to evidence, she concluded:

“David was at the apartment for around 30 seconds, he didn’t even actually enter the flat, he remained at the balcony door. According to her he then left for the tennis courts where Gerry was. The time was around 6:30-6:40PM.”

This was the first appearance of the “Gerry asked Payne...” story — after four months! — and it was followed some twenty four hours later by the same story from Gerry himself in his arguido interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 10.12.13 21:16

Tigger. Thanks for your welcome and the links.

Julian? (Your post of 9/12/13 at 08.46)
Takes us off at a tangent again along the ‘Doctors’ thread – ‘Would this account for the high level of political support?’

Witness statement of Gerald Patrick McCann, on the 10th of May 2007, at 3.20 p.m.

They bathed the children, the deponent having left at 18H00 for a tennis game only for men, which was attended by: DAN, the tennis instructor; JULIAN, with whom he had played tennis several times; and CURTIS, with whom he had also played before. (http://www.mccannfiles.com/id261.html - tap10)

Presumably:
Curtis Brain (travelling with Dr. L Hurne)
Dr. Julian Totman

Both on here:
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_611.jpg

Witness statement of Jeremy Wilkins 2008.04.08

“Whilst walking the streets, I was hoping my son would fall asleep. Some of the walkways did not have an exit and for this reason I walked practically in circles. When walking one of these paths, I came across a tourist called Curtis with his girlfriend whose name I do not know. He also knew Gerry from the tennis lessons. I remember passing by them but I assumed they were headed to dinner”.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm

Dr Julian Totman from Salisbury in Wiltshire.
Booked table in Tapas on Tuesday 1/5/07 at 19.00
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_606.jpg

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 29.12.13 18:03

Doug D wrote:From above post:

G men's tennis night
B pyjamas

GM statement 10th May

"After doing the hygiene, the children were put to bed about 19h30, and the deponent and KATE left for dinner at the TAPAS at around 20h30. Between 19h30 and 20h30 they took a bath and drank wine, Portuguese or New Zealand, and a beer".

KM statement 4th May

"Yesterday, after the daily routine, Madeleine and the twins went into the bedroom and were put in their beds at around 7.30. The witness and her husband stayed in the apartment, relaxing, until 8.30pm. She took a bath, did her make-up and drank a glass of New Zealand wine with her husband".

"but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts, just to see you know what was happening, and err decided that we’d, you know I’d come, come back to play tennis and err Gerry had asked me just to pop in and check everything was alright err with Kate or you know again I can’t remember the exact reason whether he was just making sure it was alright that he could stay there and you know more time but you know he’d asked me to pop in. So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry’s apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we’ve looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we’ve got that I was you know going to Kate’s about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it’s a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they’ve had such a great time, they’re really tired"

No mention of Kate in a towel in DP's statement here, but she must like her baths!
I’m sure I’ve read a more detailed timeline for DP where he thought he spent 30 minutes with KM, but she said 30 secs, but I can’t find it.

I've just revisited DP's rogatory statement and its notable that, despite being 'struck' by the immaculate sight of those three small children, he stumblingly denies being able to recall what anyone was wearing whilst admitting that would be an 'obvious' thing a person would remember,

"1485 ”Okay, so now what I’m gonna try and ask you to recollect, what everybody was wearing.”
Reply ”I’m afraid that is, you know I’m, I cannot recall at all. I know that’s, you’d think that’d be an obvious thing to remember, I cannot remember..."

Since the question he was asked was also referring to Kate's attire, something he wouldn't normally see her wearing ('an obvious thing to remember'), and he can't simply not recall it but he 'cannot recall it at all' I would hazard a guess that his answer is deceptive,
I also think, from a statement analysis point of view, there are indications in his rogatory statement that the subject of children is a sensitive one for DP. I hasten to add, though, that I'm not claiming to be an expert at this kind of analysis since I've only recently discovered it. So whilst I do have experience of using discourse analysis in research, these thoughts on DP are only tentative.

The first thing I noticed was the way he described how there'd been a 'group holiday' in Italy when he and Fiona got married,

"it was just absolutely fantastic. We had children staying there and it was just such a great occasion..."

He goes on to mention others who stayed with them but the first thing he lists that made it not simply 'fantastic' but 'just absolutely fantastic' was the fact that 'children' stayed with them. He doesn't say 'our friends' children' or 'our guests brought their children along' he simply says 'children' in general, which distances him from them and depersonalises them. As I said this is tentative, but it suggests to me that for DP children are special in some way and that his personal meaning of 'group holiday' has something to do with this.

The other thing I noticed was that on two occasions DP uses the word 'bizarre' when speaking about himself and children. The dictionary gives a number of synonyms for the word: strange, peculiar, odd, funny, curious, outlandish, outré, abnormal, eccentric, unconventional, unusual, unorthodox, queer, extraordinary. Here's what he says,

"1485 ”Did you actually offer to check any of the children? I know you say that you didn’t have to check yours.”
Reply ”Yeah, no I never, I never did offer to check. Err there, as much as I you know, know, knew all the children well I err I probably wouldn’t have felt, you know, bizarrely I wouldn’t have felt quite comfortable checking them"

"I know, it does sound bizarre but I just looked at the three of them and I couldn’t, you know they were just so well presented and so clean and immaculate it was, you know I was, and you know they just looked such healthy children, err you know, there’s, there’s you know nothing that normally…”
1485 ”Yeah.”
Reply ”Triggers in my mind like that but it was just how well that they looked and err…”

The use of the phrase 'you know' indicates an acute awareness of the listener and imo both the fact that this occurs along with the word 'bizarrely' in the first example, and accompanied by an almost stuttering admission of discomfort suggests that DP has some guilty feeling around the issue of going into the bedrooms of other people's children to check on them. The questioner made no suggestion at all of impropriety yet DP has reacted as if this had been the case.

In the second example the phrase 'you know' is present again along with another acknowledgement that his observations about these small children 'sound bizarre' to the listener. This is followed by 'but I just looked' - did he mean 'only looked'? - and what was it that he 'couldn't' do that he cut himself off from saying? He goes on to say that 'nothing normally...triggers my mind like that but' it seems like the sight of these children on that day caused him to have these strange, peculiar, odd, funny, curious, outlandish, outré, abnormal, eccentric, unconventional, unusual, unorthodox, queer, extraordinary feelings.

I'm afraid DP's statement makes me feel very queasy indeed.

suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 29.12.13 18:12

suep wrote:
Doug D wrote:From above post:

G men's tennis night
B pyjamas

GM statement 10th May

KM statement 4th May

I've just revisited DP's rogatory statement and its notable that, despite being 'struck' by the immaculate sight of those three small children, he  stumblingly denies being able to recall what anyone was wearing whilst admitting that would be an 'obvious' thing a person would remember,

"1485    ”Okay, so now what I’m gonna try and ask you to recollect, what everybody was wearing.”
Reply    ”I’m afraid that is, you know I’m, I cannot recall at all. I know that’s, you’d think that’d be an obvious thing to remember, I cannot remember..."

Since the question he was asked was also referring to Kate's attire, something he wouldn't normally see her wearing ('an obvious thing to remember'), and he can't simply not recall it but he 'cannot recall it at all' I would hazard a guess that his answer is deceptive,
I also think, from a statement analysis point of view, there are indications in his rogatory statement that the subject of children is a sensitive one for DP. I hasten to add, though, that I'm not claiming to be an expert at this kind of analysis since I've only recently discovered it. So whilst I do have experience of using discourse analysis in research, these thoughts on DP are only tentative.

The first thing I noticed was the way he described how there'd been a 'group holiday' in Italy when he and Fiona got married,

"it was just absolutely fantastic. We had children staying there and it was just such a great occasion..."

He goes on to mention others who stayed with them but the first thing he lists that made it not simply 'fantastic' but 'just absolutely fantastic' was the fact that 'children' stayed with them. He doesn't say  'our friends' children' or 'our guests brought their children along' he simply says 'children' in general, which distances him from them and depersonalises them. As I said this is tentative, but it suggests to me that for DP children are special in some way and that his personal meaning of 'group holiday' has something to do with this.

The other thing I noticed was that on two occasions DP uses the word 'bizarre' when speaking about himself and children. The dictionary gives a number of synonyms for the word: strange, peculiar, odd, funny, curious, outlandish, outré, abnormal, eccentric, unconventional, unusual, unorthodox, queer, extraordinary. Here's what he says,

"1485    ”Did you actually offer to check any of the children? I know you say that you didn’t have to check yours.”
Reply    ”Yeah, no I never, I never did offer to check. Err there, as much as I you know, know, knew all the children well I err I probably wouldn’t have felt, you know, bizarrely I wouldn’t have felt quite comfortable checking them"

"I know, it does sound bizarre but I just looked at the three of them and I couldn’t, you know they were just so well presented and so clean and immaculate it was, you know I was, and you know they just looked such healthy children, err you know, there’s, there’s you know nothing that normally…”
1485    ”Yeah.”
Reply    ”Triggers in my mind like that but it was just how well that they looked and err…”

The use of the phrase 'you know' indicates an acute awareness of the listener and imo both the fact that this occurs along with the word 'bizarrely' in the first example, and accompanied by an almost  stuttering admission of discomfort suggests that DP has some guilty feeling around the issue of going into the bedrooms of other people's children to check on them. The questioner made no suggestion at all of impropriety yet DP has reacted as if this had been the case.

In the second example the phrase 'you know' is present again along with another acknowledgement that his observations about these small children 'sound bizarre' to the listener. This is followed by 'but I just looked' - did he mean 'only looked'? -  and what was it that he 'couldn't' do that he cut himself off from saying? He goes on to say that 'nothing normally...triggers my mind like that but' it seems like the sight of these children on that day caused him to have these strange, peculiar, odd, funny, curious, outlandish, outré, abnormal, eccentric, unconventional, unusual, unorthodox, queer, extraordinary feelings.

I'm afraid DP's statement makes me feel very queasy indeed.

Wow. Excellent post Suep. I, along with many others have always been very suspicious of the Payne visit to the apartment and this just cements that in my mind. He also stopped KM & GM from interacting with a child protection official I believe? Then there was that late night call.....
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.13 19:00

Tangled Web wrote:
Wow. Excellent post Suep. I, along with many others have always been very suspicious of the Payne visit to the apartment and this just cements that in my mind. He also stopped KM & GM from interacting with a child protection official I believe? Then there was that late night call.....

I'm always careful not to wade into DP too hard, as we have little more than hearsay to go on really. However one thing that does make me wonder about the Gaspar statements (apart from the obvious) is that they only seemed to be considered for the holiday groups once they had children, and when they failed to "take the bait" they were never invited back again - to PdL 2007, for instance.

Is any more known about Stuart and Tara?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.13 19:09

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:
I'm always careful not to wade into DP too hard, as we have little more than hearsay to go on really. However one thing that does make me wonder about the Gaspar statements (apart from the obvious) is that they only seemed to be considered for the holiday groups once they had children, and when they failed to "take the bait" they were never invited back again - to PdL 2007, for instance.

There is a lot of hearsay isn't there CP, but from the Gasper statement I got the strong impression that they/she would never feel comfortable being in a close situation with their children and DP, so possibly avoided any future contact. imo

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 29.12.13 19:14

It's weird he says that he knew the kids well but wouldn't feel comfortable checking them. Why ever not? I wouldn't think twice about best or very close friends helping out. Goodness, I know loads of people who have friends children over to stay if the parents are ill, or have some engagement to attend, preferable to getting a youngish baby sitter. So why is he distancing himself?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.12.13 19:26

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:

Stuart  is a doctor- surname  Gold I believe. i found Tara had set up a website Ethicalkidz ... sorry not sure of the name but can be found in the topic  'Please note: the Fund is not a charity. Bit long but halfway I think some info which was interesting.
Amongst the toys they were also selling cuddlecat! The site gives to charity as well - the Fund was listed as a charity with the Co. nr. Very soon after I posted that information it was corrected. The website is still active.

It seems the forum was monitored very efficiently.

Hopeyou had a good Christmas - missed that handsome feller in red!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.13 19:40

tigger wrote:

Stuart  is a doctor- surname  Gold I believe. i found Tara had set up a website Ethicalkidz ... sorry not sure of the name but can be found in the topic  'Please note: the Fund is not a charity. Bit long but halfway I think some info which was interesting.
Amongst the toys they were also selling cuddlecat! The site gives to charity as well - the Fund was listed as a charity with the Co. nr. Very soon after I posted that information it was corrected. The website is still active.

Hopeyou had a good Christmas -  missed that handsome feller in red!

Cheers Tigger. I knew about Ethicalkidz but the link to the couple in question either slipped my mind or I was unaware of it in the first place. What a tangled web indeed!

Took a break over Christmas as the whole Rickwood thing did not sit well with me, as I fear I made abundantly clear at the time! Will be making significant efforts to take a more detached stance from now on. You long-termers must be made of some stern stuff. Thanks for the kind thought though, I hope you and yours had a good one too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 29.12.13 21:17

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:

For me, there's just far too much smoke around DP for there not to be a fire. Either that or he's just incredibly unlucky!
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 29.12.13 21:26

Smokeandmirrors wrote:It's weird he says that he knew the kids well but wouldn't feel comfortable checking them. Why ever not? I wouldn't think twice about best or very close friends helping out. Goodness, I know loads of people who have friends children over to stay if the parents are ill, or have some engagement to attend, preferable to getting a youngish baby sitter. So why is he distancing himself?

Exactly. I could possibly understand his reservations if he didn't have children of his own it he does and was amongst friends.

I also recall that when MO was asked if he'd ever checked on the McCann children before the 3rd May there was a lot of squirming too. There could be a few reasons for this (1) they thought the police were insinuating something and weren't happy about being perceived in this way or (2) they had very good reasons for feeling uncomfortable about this line of enquiry.
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 30.12.13 9:04

tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:

Hopeyou had a good Christmas -  missed that handsome feller in red!

Dr Stuart Gold is a Consultant Anaesthetist at Derby Hospital

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Stuart-Gold/1238016229

Tara Gold was at University of Dundee from 1991 to 1996 then worked as an accountant for various firms including Price Waterhouse Coopers and now is the MD of Ethicalkidz which still has a link on its website to the McCann's fund. Scroll down to bottom of this page
to find it:

http://www.ethicalkidz.co.uk/fund-raising/
suep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.12.13 9:39

suep wrote:
Tara Gold was at University of Dundee from 1991 to 1996 then worked as an accountant for various firms including Price Waterhouse Coopers and now is the MD of Ethicalkidz which still has a link on its website to the McCann's fund. Scroll down to bottom of this page
to find it:

Argghh! Thanks for unleashing that assault on my senses - that site should come with a health warning. It looks like the bastard offspring of Toys'R'Us and UN Agenda 21.

I wonder if they maintain their friendship with the Paynes? And if they still consider taking group holidays in Majorca as being compatible with the stated ethos of the business?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 30.12.13 11:39

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
suep wrote:
to find it:

Argghh! Thanks for unleashing that assault on my senses - that site should come with a health warning. It looks like the bastard offspring of Toys'R'Us and UN Agenda 21.

I wonder if they maintain their friendship with the Paynes? And if they still consider taking group holidays in Majorca as being compatible with the stated ethos of the business?

Sorry, Clay! I should have warned people about the pretentious greener-than-thou middle class aspect! I noticed that one of their 'ethics' is to sell British made goods to save the planet from all the damage done by transportation of goods around the world yet they're happy to deliver their toys abroad...perhaps they send them by carrier pigeon!
suep

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.05.14 19:48

From Kate's diary, a two year old with some strange remark using distancing language.
Not as bad as her father who frequently uses 'a girl' instead of 'my daughter', but I choose not to believe this :

TUESDAY, JULY 17: Finding it very difficult to talk to people from home, unless they are directly involved. It is difficult to show an interest in other people's lives and children at the moment. I know it sounds horrible, selfish and egocentric, but at the moment I can only think about Madeleine. I don't want to hear about anyone having babies or getting pregnant (mainly because it was all so very difficult for us). I'm worried about turning into a bitter, angry woman, that would be horrible.
[........]
Earlier today I found Amelie in our room looking at photos of Madeleine and she said: 'I miss my sister. Where's my sister''

I couldn't believe it. I didn't realise Amelie's vocabulary and use of words was so good. I just said: 'I miss her too. We'll find her soon.' What a little sweetheart!

She then turned her attention to something else.

[...]
Unquote

Two things jump out: more likely she'd say her name: Maddie - as she had done before when she said 'Maddie's shoes'.

- and why %^#}^**. Doesn't Kate know about her daughter's vocabulary? Did they only talk once a month?

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 26.05.14 19:53

"She then turned her attention to something else"

Just like Madeleine then after asking why she and Sean were ignored whilst crying the night before - according to Kate that is.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.14 21:50

Would a two-year-old say "I miss my sister" rather than "I miss Maddie" - or whatever she called her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top