The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Post by aquila on 10.12.11 11:51

@pennylane wrote:Don't they care about Maddie?
Nobody asked us to perform a reconstruction
Nobody asked us to take a lie detector test
Nobody asked me to answer 48 questions
Nobody cared that the jimmied shutter story was a lie
Nobody cared that the dogs marked blood and death in the apartment and on other belongings of ours
What's wrong with these police, why aren't they looking at Jane; just like our version of events, her sighting didn't add up to a hill of beans, ffs don't these sardine munchers realise a child is missing and the most likely perpetrators would be a family member or an acquaintance! Good grief, it's not like our version of events has one scintilla of a ring of truth to it.
Poor me, me, me.

I wonder what they are doing today? working hard to search for Madeleine? having a bit of a lie in? going over the accounts? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.12.11 11:52

[quote="aquila"]
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@puzzled wrote:
@aquila wrote:1. Nobody from police introduced themselves.
2. Nobody offered her drink or food.
3. The clothing/appearance of police, and their habit of smoking
4. No one offered sympathy.
5. Far from inspiring.

I found the above little lot disturbing. IMO it's incredibly self-absorbed.

Fascinating how it's all about her, isn't it?
Well, it is Kate's diary, who else would you expect it to be about? Madeleine??? Wink Even the book entitled 'madeleine' didn't even manage a full chapter on the poor mite! All Kate Kate Kate always has been always will be...[/quote

It's all about take, take, take....great anagram of the name Kate....
Aquila, yes! Wink You got her number, all right...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 10.12.11 11:57

@aquila wrote:
Nobody cared that the dogs marked blood and death in the apartment and on other belongings of ours
What's wrong with these police, why aren't they looking at Jane; just like our version of events, her sighting didn't add up to a hill of beans, ffs don't these sardine munchers realise a child is missing and the most likely perpetrators would be a family member or an acquaintance! Good grief, it's not like our version of events has one scintilla of a ring of truth to it.
Poor me, me, me.

I wonder what they are doing today? working hard to search for Madeleine? having a bit of a lie in? going over the accounts? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Off on one of their umpteenth breaks no doubt

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DR Christian Ludke

Post by TrollAng on 10.12.11 12:03

It brings me back to the comment by Dr Christian Ludke

"There are parents who have little to no emotional binding with a child. Often such a child is considered a burden, that is treated in a brutal or perverse way. The most known is the Munchhausen-by proxy-Syndrome: The mother hurts the child until it is almost not alive anymore and then calls for the police because she herself has a huge wish for attention".

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DR_CHRISTIAN_LUDKE.htm

TrollAng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.12.11 12:19

[quote="TrollAng"]It brings me back to the comment by Dr Christian Ludke

"There are parents who have little to no emotional binding with a child. Often such a child is considered a burden, that is treated in a brutal or perverse way. The most known is the Munchhausen-by proxy-Syndrome: The mother hurts the child until it is almost not alive anymore and then calls for the police because she herself has a huge wish for attention".

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DR_CHRISTIAN_LUDKE.htm[/quote

I love your post. I want to answer re the Munchausen blah blah syndrome. Once again we come to a published paper(theory) from a professional. Nothing has made a scrap of difference except only to roll us into a weird sense of tolerance.

Dont' get me wrong...but it all goes around the ring and lands up in the same place.

I'd be very interested from psych folk who can honestly tell me that they make a difference...in fact...I want them to prove they do.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.12.11 12:38

Poor me, me, me.
Ah, pennylane, can always rely on you for a fantastic post. You've a great way with words! Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.12.11 13:04

[quote="aquila"]
@TrollAng wrote:It brings me back to the comment by Dr Christian Ludke

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DR_CHRISTIAN_LUDKE.htm[/quote

I love your post. I want to answer re the Munchausen blah blah syndrome. Once again we come to a published paper(theory) from a professional. Nothing has made a scrap of difference except only to roll us into a weird sense of tolerance.

Dont' get me wrong...but it all goes around the ring and lands up in the same place.

I'd be very interested from psych folk who can honestly tell me that they make a difference...in fact...I want them to prove they do.
Hi again aquila, just wanted to quickly query your post, as I'm really not sure I've understood your meaning properly?
Do you mean that psychs/psych reports and diagnoses don't help in any sphere of life, or are you just referring to this case?
IMO, half the battle is just making these professional reports and conclusions accessible to the general public. Very obviously from David Bret's tale, the news media aren't going to be printing them any time soon! For me, Dr Martin Roberts and Christian Ludke (and sites like Statement Analysis just confirm for me what I've always been certain of - these 'innocent parents' are anything but. The general public who still err on the side of believing the McCanns could well be swayed by reading these reports - its just getting them to them that is the difficulty!
I do find it interesting, wondering who these 'believers' or 'sympathisers' actually are! 100% truth, I do not know anybody who believes this fairy story, not a one (at least none that admit it!). I actually know more people who still believe in the Tooth Fairy... But they must be out there somewhere!

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 10.12.11 13:57

@aquila wrote:

Unfortunately, there are certain psychiatric conditions that can't be cured at the moment. This is particularly true of psychopathism, one of the biggest threats to society, but it applies to other conditions too. A big problem has been caused by psychoanalysis, which led psychology astray for about 50 years. It hasn't been taken seriously in academic psychology since the 1950s, but unfortunately is still often used as a form of treatment for offenders, in spite of all the evidence that it makes no difference to their conditions. The reason why it drags on so long is of course because it's geared towards getting a pre-ordained conclusion, decided in advance, not towards curing the patient. However, since the development of cognitive psychology, psychology has been getting a more scientific basis. Cognitive-behavioural therapy has in fact been very successful in treating various conditions. But right now there's still so much about the mind that isn't understood, and at the moment I think we have to accept that certain conditions just aren't amenable to treatment - which doesn't make them any less dangerous.

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.12.11 14:30

@puzzled wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Unfortunately, there are certain psychiatric conditions that can't be cured at the moment. This is particularly true of psychopathism, one of the biggest threats to society, but it applies to other conditions too. A big problem has been caused by psychoanalysis, which led psychology astray for about 50 years. It hasn't been taken seriously in academic psychology since the 1950s, but unfortunately is still often used as a form of treatment for offenders, in spite of all the evidence that it makes no difference to their conditions. The reason why it drags on so long is of course because it's geared towards getting a pre-ordained conclusion, decided in advance, not towards curing the patient. However, since the development of cognitive psychology, psychology has been getting a more scientific basis. Cognitive-behavioural therapy has in fact been very successful in treating various conditions. But right now there's still so much about the mind that isn't understood, and at the moment I think we have to accept that certain conditions just aren't amenable to treatment - which doesn't make them any less dangerous.

I am only speaking of paedophilia. I have yet to see what a psych could do to 'cure' or 'improve' that mentality. I'd really appreciate some evidece that it can happen. You see, I know, you know and they know that paedophilia is wrong. However many theories and excuses we throw at it...it comes down to basic nature....it's bloody wrong.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.12.11 14:43

Imagine that we give birth (to a paedophile that doesn't matter) and then our children are at the mercy of paedophiles. who are now our friends (because it's now socially accepted as an alternative sexuality) and we say....'go help yourselves to my daughter/son, they are feeling really hot and sexy for you too'. It's too disgusting to think isn't it. So all those that want to drop the age consent...call me.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 10.12.11 15:52

@aquila wrote:Imagine that we give birth (to a paedophile that doesn't matter) and then our children are at the mercy of paedophiles. who are now our friends (because it's now socially accepted as an alternative sexuality) and we say....'go help yourselves to my daughter/son, they are feeling really hot and sexy for you too'. It's too disgusting to think isn't it. So all those that want to drop the age consent...call me.

Don't know if you've ever read the novel Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley, but it seems to be getting more and more like the reality as each day goes by.

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 10.12.11 19:09

@Pershing36 wrote:Have any of the McCanns libel actions been successful against anyone in the USA?

Have any of the McCanns libel actions been successful against anyone any where in the world? As I think until this point, they always settled out-of-court.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.12.11 1:02

@Shibboleth wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:Have any of the McCanns libel actions been successful against anyone in the USA?

Have any of the McCanns libel actions been successful against anyone any where in the world? As I think until this point, they always settled out-of-court.

I don't know the answer to that question. Just want to make it very clear that in no way am I suggesting the McCanns are involved in paedophilia.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 11.12.11 7:27

@aquila wrote:
@Shibboleth wrote:

I don't know the answer to that question. Just want to make it very clear that in no way am I suggesting the McCanns are involved in paedophilia.

We do not know yet, whether they are involved or whether they are not. It is something I do not like to think of. But here is something else to think of. Someone has most certainly *touched a nerve* by pointing at Ed Smethurst Facebook account. So much that Ed Smethurst is prepared to have his lawyer to lie under oath, to the judge about the matter. And it is a simple matter that can easily be shown to be a lie. Why would he do that? What more lies does he tell, and what more guilty secrets does he hide?

If he had said, 'yes I had two friends who said this, but I did not realize what they were doing. I took them off of my account when it was showed to me, as I want to do nothing with these kinds of persons' then he has simply made a bad choice. He is a foolish man but not necessarily an evil man. And the matter would be finished. But no, instead he tries to hide it, and then his lawyer makes a perjury about it.

It has surely made me think about it, thinking very hard, I do not want to believe that pedophile are involved, but it appears now that there may be such an element. It makes me feel really sick. Poor little Maddie.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.12.11 13:21

Its called taking 'responsibility'.....something that grown up adults do

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

seamus oriley blog no longer exists. It has been removed and am so disappointed. Does anyone know where I can read it now?

Post by Belgian Girl on 25.11.13 19:30

@mrscee wrote:Hi, I am posting the below link for interest.  Seamus O'Riley is a US based blog which does ' statement analysis' examining the police statements and other communications of people in various cases.  I find it absolutely fascinating the way he breaks down the text and identifies why certain things point to deception!   It is based on the highly developed FBI statement analysis method.  The guy has no axe to grind and takes every piece on face value. Anyway, he has recently done an analysis of Kate Mccann's diary, which you may find interesting as it highlights all the areas of tensions which they would pick up on for further investigation.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/12/statement-analysis-diary-of-kate-mccann.html

Belgian Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 25.11.13 21:15

@Xavier wrote:I have come across this chap before, in the context of another case - Amanda Knox.  

In that instance his detailed statement analysis drew conclusions of guilt from the words and expressions she used.  However, he was using a translation of the statements.  There is an obvious problem in this.  Especially in the light of the appeal court ruling.

So I would suggest that members treat his writings with caution, and with a sceptical and unbiased eye.
If you were referring to Peter's ana;ysis of her handwritten letter,  it was written in englisjh using the process of free editing in her own hand.

It was not translated into english since it was written in english originally. It would however have been translated into italian for their lawyers and courts.

Knox tells us clearly she was present and the motive dor the murder of Meredith Kercher.
At no point has she ever made a strong reliable denial, nor can she.

She has never taken a polygraph, which given the amount of money she for her book, i would have insisted in, to verify her innocence. I wouldn't let thm choose their own polygrapher or poly shop nor would i have let them decide what questions could be asked ( a la ramseys) it would be a FBI trained independant polygrapher.

Her ownlanguage and behavior indicates her involvement in Meredith's murder.
She may not have struck the fatal blow,she was however present and that makes her as guilty as the one who fif the final blow.

Would an innocent person blame someone else for the murder knowing that man was innocent, and leave him in kail for 2 weeks?

No

A guilty person though would blame anyone and happily leave them in jail for however long they could.

Remember with casey anthony who, despite a seriously dumb jury, got away with murder?

She blamed the guy who found Caylee for killing her and even her own dad ( who has many guilty secrets, murder wasn't one of them)

What about jodie arias who blamed 3 ninjas,  she wasn't there before claiiming self defence claiming  Travis was an abuser etc.

Guilty people will blame anyone and their dog rather than admit the truth, and when confronted will minimise their own role and blame the vicitm or others involved.

If all else fails she will blame guede and sollecito and claim they forced her into the crime of rape and murder.

Sollecito if pushed will blame guede and knox

Knox is the same

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 26.11.13 16:43

@mrscee wrote:Hi, I am posting the below link for interest.  Seamus O'Riley is a US based blog which does ' statement analysis' examining the police statements and other communications of people in various cases.  I find it absolutely fascinating the way he breaks down the text and identifies why certain things point to deception!   It is based on the highly developed FBI statement analysis method.  The guy has no axe to grind and takes every piece on face value. Anyway, he has recently done an analysis of Kate Mccann's diary, which you may find interesting as it highlights all the areas of tensions which they would pick up on for further investigation.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/12/statement-analysis-diary-of-kate-mccann.html
Seems to have been whoosh-clunked in the grand old tradition!

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 18:29

It's a pity. Peter Hyatt changed the name of his blog to "statementanalysis" and since then analyses prior to 2012 seem to have gone ...
Perhaps Hobs can give us a link to Peter's McCann analysis, the conclusion of which was "guilty knowledge". Hobs?????

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 26.11.13 18:34

Another one bites the dust, along with an increasing number of 'disabled comments' on youtube and an almost eerie silence regarding all things McCann in the UK press.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 27.11.13 0:14

Châtelaine wrote:It's a pity. Peter Hyatt changed the name of his blog to "statementanalysis" and since then analyses prior to 2012 seem to have gone ...
Perhaps Hobs can give us a link to Peter's McCann analysis, the conclusion of which was "guilty knowledge". Hobs?????
Hi Châtelaine

Google messed up his site so he had to start over hence the new name.
I am not sure if he will transfer over the old posts even if they still exist,

He was not a happy bunny and neither were we as there was a lot of valuable posts both teaching and general research  or updates on cases.

Peter's Statement Analysis Blog

Which case are you referring to Châtelaine ??

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 27.11.13 1:22

huh  Are you saying there are other cases, Hobs? bigshock  lol4

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.12.13 8:46

Just posting this here from the libel trial discussion so as not to derail that topic (sorry, my fault) but thisis too good to miss and the full text at the bottom of the link to McCannfiles.com with the entries for the day, well, for a start who is the Julian playing tennis with Gerry?

tigger wrote:
Cribsheets have been the order of the day in McCann-related events:

The A4 typed out timeline of the 3rd, distributed amongst the T9 to use in their early interviews with the PJ
The earlier statements made which ROB was allowed to consult and change in the rogatories

Wonder if that psychologist who testified early on had one as it seems he'd only seen them once or twice.

Dantezebu wrote:
Also the crib that that was with KMs diary. That was undated but said to have been written in the Hilton in Berlin
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id166.html

It looks like a note for speaking with the PJ maybe on the phone?

Undated, at the Hilton in Berlin

Scared wants to return
Fears for her fear
Reality suddenly binds
Never loved anyone this much (Note: this is written in the third person, as in 'he/she never loved anyone this much')
Never again able to be completely happy / enjoy something. I'm sorry to be asking some of these questions, but I am sure you will understand that our despair, particularly given the lack of information and resulting helplessness, may be somewhat mitigated if it gains some trust.

1. The following people were heard?

(I) teachers and all other officers of the school across the street from our apartment;
(II) all staff working in the Ocean Club Tapas bar / restaurant;
(III) [text cut]

[...]

the "reward"? (That was offered without our knowledge!)

5. How is the information from countries other than Portugal and the United Kingdom being processed? Is it being handled by local police forces in their countries of origin and then passed on to you? Is there a "route" for this information?
[illegible]
6. Was significant data collected by experts in mobile phone communications?

[...]

1. Inquiries
- School - ok
- Tapas restaurant - ok
- Child maintenance - ok
- Yvonne Warren - not that I know of

2. Rbt Murat? evidence? forensic results
why still under strong suspicion if forensic results were negative

3. Info relative to Madeleine? no

4. Reward - OK

5. Route for information from other countries?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.12.13 8:57

This is the part which I referred to: Hobs, please help?

The Diary Duarte Levy Wordpress (Portuguese)

By Duarte Levy
04 May 2009
Translated by Nigel Moore, with thanks to Astro

Kate's "Diary" is one of the most curious pieces of a puzzle that the men of the Policia Judiciária tried to reconstruct in order to establish the facts surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine. The report of the first days spent in Praia da Luz was written after the event and reports a kind of "agenda" detailing what the McCanns and their friends allegedly did.

Two years later, day by day, it is interesting to compare Kate's report with what is known in the process. An exercise that reveals contradictions and surprises in its content.

Sat. 28.04.2007
Arrival O.C. 15:00
Apartment 5A
Pool
Swim with M
Meeting with M.W. officials and have a drink
Rest. Millennium with kids (only night) (Note: 'Rest.' = Restaurant)
Return walk - difficult for kids
Bed Bath →
Bed early

Sun 29.04.2007
Breakfast Millennium Restaurant
? pruning of hedge
Morning Kids Club
10:00 morning talking over coffee, I went along to tennis
Lunch sandwiches →
→ F balcony and Dave
Kids Club afternoon
Seated in deck-chairs F A A
K and G run - Beach 16:00
High tea
Recreational area
Rest.: No Matt

Monday 30.04.2007
Breakfast apartment? apartment cleaning
Kids clubs:
Tennis 09.15-10.15 K
G 10.15-11.15
*? washing machine / blinds
Lunch - our apartment then → balcony F and Dave
Kids club?? beach
+ / - 16.00 K run 25 min.
16:30 Tennis lessons
High tea
18:30? tennis night for women
Recreational area
Afternoon: K and J Supermarket
Rest. - everyone

Tuesday 01.05.2007 (holiday)
Breakfast apartment
Kids club - mini-tennis ↓
09.15-10.15 K ↓
G 10.15-11.15 ↓
Madeleine and Ella
* Get camera
Lunch → apartment
RAIN
Kids club beach, sunglasses
Ice cream
13:30 → 15:00 ish
Kids club? 15.15
? time not so good
? G tennis lessons - ok
High tea 16:30
? recreational area
Restaurant? object tennis
No Russell, Evie felt ill
(5D) Russ remained in apartment
Food was brought up

Wednesday - 02.05.2007
Breakfast apartment? apartment cleaning
RAIN
Kids club
Tennis → postponed wet courts
→ Millennium K and G - meet F, D and D
+ / - 11.30 Kate run with Matt
+ / - 40 min.
Get kids
Lunch - apartment, recreational area
Kids club
G Tennis 14.30-15.30
K 15.30-16.30 tennis? tennis lesson
? G Tennis lessons 16:30
Launching speed
? object tennis

High tea → recreational area

Rest. - No Rachael (5B)
Apartment next door
- Slightly later bedtime? 24.00
→ to bar after dinner

Thursday 03.05.2007 - The day of the disappearance

Breakfast - Apartment
Comment Madeleine "Where were you (was I) when me and S cried?"
Kids club, time - check registration
09.00-09.30 → 12:30
Sailing (beach)
Wash M top of pyjamas - big stain
Lunch? apartment? tea
Tennis lesson 09.15-10.15
conversation on the grass w / Russell and Nigel (the video camera)
[?] Minutes of tennis
K
? get Madeleine
J and Fiona (Scarlett)
Then pick up S and A
(? Meeting there with G)
Breakfast - apartment -? balcony
? recreational area - ok
Afternoon / Kids club - a bit later
K Ella already there
Swimming - indoors pool
K and G - practice tennis then lesson and coach Dan
15.30 - 16.30
Julian appeared - continued to play with Gerry
I went to run → beach
(rest of the group on the beach)
Gerry went to meet the kids for high tea at Tapas. I joined them after running.
+ / - 17.20-17.30
[Strikethrough text illegible]
M very tired and quiet
Since Ella was taken from the KC → beach. I was a little worried that she was sad to have been alone. (Not realised that the group had gone to the beach.)
She said she was fine.
She asked me to pick her up and said she was tired.
I picked her up and carried her to the apartment with G and S and A
Prepared bath as kids tired and men's tennis night at 18.00.
I considered returning to the recreation area with the kids but decided to stay in the apartment after bath and hair wash.

G men's tennis night
B pyjamas
Biscuits and milk for the kids - left them with this and books and games and went to take a quick bath / wash my hair.
I got out of the bath and David was knocking on the patio doors.
I wrapped myself in a towel and went into the living room.
He asked if we wanted to go to the recreational area, since he could help me take the kids.
Refused - since kids ready for bed.
I dressed myself.
Ate some snacks with the kids
M tired - sitting on my lap - read story of MOG
Brush teeth
To bedroom with kids
G there too - I think.
[Children's music] - M telling story
M removes and lowers head on pillow

S + A good-night kisses for M
From S and A → cots x2
K gave a good-night kiss to M
Leaned the door as much as possible without closing it.
Silence
? dry hair
Make-up
Glass of wine
20:35 → rest. First to arrive
21:00 → G, Conversation with Steve
21:30 → Matt, Carolyn (Note: Carolyn is a witness who says she heard someone calling Madeleine's name, around 21:30, as she walked back to her apartment)
22:00 → Myself, 20:40 Jane next
20:45 Matt and Rachael
Russell?
Detained
Evie feeling sick
R went for a long time
Jane replaced him

[Three pages with drawings]

Undated, at the Hilton in Berlin

(Rest in previous post)

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 09.12.13 9:51

Thanks tigger, it’s really valuable to be going back over the older information and looking at it again (with the added value of hindsight).
Snip…
Kids club, time - check registration
09.00-09.30 → 12:30
Sailing (beach)
Wash M top of pyjamas - big stain
Lunch? apartment? tea
Tennis lesson 09.15-10.15
conversation on the grass w / Russell and Nigel (the video camera)
[?] Minutes of tennis
K
? get Madeleine
J and Fiona (Scarlett)
Then pick up S and A
(? Meeting there with G)
Breakfast - apartment -? balcony
? recreational area - ok
Afternoon / Kids club - a bit later
K Ella already there
Swimming - indoors pool
K and G - practice tennis then lesson and coach Dan
15.30 - 16.30
Julian appeared - continued to play with Gerry
I went to run → beach
(rest of the group on the beach)
Gerry went to meet the kids for high tea at Tapas. I joined them after running.
+ / - 17.20-17.30
[Strikethrough text illegible]
M very tired and quiet
Since Ella was taken from the ….. end snip....

So, where is there either the ‘time or any ‘reference’ to the taking of the LAST PHOTO of Maddie, sitting by the pool, in such baking sun, that Gerry was sweating and wearing his horizontally yet vertically placed sunglasses. Why did Maddie swim in the INDOORS POOL, and where is the INDOORS POOL at OC anyway.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum