The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 Mm11

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 Mm11

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 Regist10

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 Empty Re: Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Post by Guest 08.12.11 10:16

I think that in the sense of IF there had been an intruder, the use of the word "cowering" is reasonable as anyone would be frightened in such a situation.

I am hoping that it does not mean that Madeleine had cause to be cowering away in fear on previous occasions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 Empty Re: Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.12.11 10:19

aquila wrote:
Stella wrote:That's right Aquila. When faced with the worst kind of fear possible to mankind, eating, drinking and whether someone looks smart or not, is the last thing on your mind. People usually stop eating, forget to drink and generally stop taking care of themselves for months, sometimes years.

Obviously not ALL people Stella...some go jogging, do their hair, wear make-up, have a better sleep, write a diary, set up a fund, jet around the world, meet the Pope, set up a fund (did I mention set up a fund?)...the list is endless innit?
Mustn't forget, aquila, the careful choosing of which Necklace to wear and colour co-ordinating her hair ribbons...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.12.11 10:25

rainbow-fairy wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stella wrote:That's right Aquila. When faced with the worst kind of fear possible to mankind, eating, drinking and whether someone looks smart or not, is the last thing on your mind. People usually stop eating, forget to drink and generally stop taking care of themselves for months, sometimes years.

Obviously not ALL people Stella...some go jogging, do their hair, wear make-up, have a better sleep, write a diary, set up a fund, jet around the world, meet the Pope, set up a fund (did I mention set up a fund?)...the list is endless innit?
Mustn't forget, aquila, the careful choosing of which Necklace to wear and colour co-ordinating her hair ribbons...

Don't forget the colour co-ordinated wristbands

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.12.11 10:30

jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
aquila wrote:

More than any of this, I would never, however dirty it got, have washed Cuddlecat.

I still have something of my Dad's, a tankard, that is full of 40 years worth of dust by the looks of it and I still cannot after many years, bring myself to clean it out. He used to store sentimental items inside it and I would feel that I'm washing all of those memories away, if I washed it out now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.12.11 10:32

Nobody would have washed cuddlecat in this situation, but then this story is a scam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.12.11 11:08

[quote="jd"]
rainbow-fairy wrote:
aquila wrote:

Don't forget the colour co-ordinated wristbands[/quote

oooh and 'cuddle cat' the one that was taken to work, cuddle cat that was Madeleines toy (don't know about you but in all my years I didn't take a bloody soft toy of my Son's to work - I was his mum and his toys belonged to him!!!!)......to be in contact with dead people...it's just too much crap here isn't it?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.12.11 11:18

aquila wrote: oooh and 'cuddle cat' the one that was taken to work, cuddle cat that was Madeleines toy (don't know about you but in all my years I didn't take a bloody soft toy of my Son's to work - I was his mum and his toys belonged to him!!!!)......to be in contact with dead people...it's just too much crap here isn't it?

Yes but enough to have a case to libel someone with and make lots of money!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.12.11 12:16

jd wrote:
aquila wrote: oooh and 'cuddle cat' the one that was taken to work, cuddle cat that was Madeleines toy (don't know about you but in all my years I didn't take a bloody soft toy of my Son's to work - I was his mum and his toys belonged to him!!!!)......to be in contact with dead people...it's just too much crap here isn't it?

Yes but enough to have a case to libel someone with and make lots of money!!!

divide and conquer used to be the saying....now it's sue and conquer.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.12.11 12:22

Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 321268
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.12.11 13:00

I have to also add re cuddle cat....why on earth if you are listed as I understand, being a locum doctor...for only a couple of days per week (with a nanny at home) would you feel the need to take your kid's favourite toy to work? did you get home in time to give it back to your child? whilst being a medic who was helping ill people did you open a bloody drawer in your desk to get divine inspiration from cuddle cat? Oh my....it just gets worse...
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.12.11 13:23

cCan someone enlighten me on this point. Why on the Fund is KM stated as a general practitioner in the list of directors? why, if the fund and the website has moved along has that status not changed? Is it just me or does someone out there agree that if you're an airline pilot and you don't do it anymore you're not an airline pilot.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.12.11 13:53

aquila wrote:cCan someone enlighten me on this point. Why on the Fund is KM stated as a general practitioner in the list of directors? why, if the fund and the website has moved along has that status not changed? Is it just me or does someone out there agree that if you're an airline pilot and you don't do it anymore you're not an airline pilot.
What is even more interesting is the fact that Kate was first presented as an anaesthetist. Soon after, she was called a GP, a doctor. Perhaps someone thought it better not to advertise her expert knowledge of drugs and methods in this field.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.12.11 15:02

Whether in employment or not, technically, she is still a GP by profession.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.12.11 17:18

Stella wrote:Whether in employment or not, technically, she is still a GP by profession.
Agreed, after all, what on earth else could she be listed as? It would be stretching the truth to ridiculous lengths to call her a full-time mother, stay- at- home mother or indeed anything preceding 'mother' (unless it happens to be 'bad')
All just MHO, of course Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.12.11 18:15

Stella wrote:
jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stella wrote:That's right Aquila. When faced with the worst kind of fear possible to mankind, eating, drinking and whether someone looks smart o
r not, is the last thing on your mind. People usually stop eating, forget to drink and generally stop taking care of themselves for months, sometimes years.

More than any of this, I would never, however dirty it got, have washed Cuddlecat.

I still have something of my Dad's, a tankard, that is full of 40 years worth of dust by the looks of it and I still cannot after many years, bring myself to clean it out. He used to store sentimental items inside it and I would feel that I'm washing all of those memories away, if I washed it out now.
Stella, you are a woman after my own heart Wink your story about your Dad's tankard really moved me, to tears in fact... Believable. And authentic. Just short statements simply prove how 'fake' the 'emotions' expressed in the bewk and diary are.
I can understand the tankard. I have even kept envelopes from birthday cards etc that my boys have scribbled on. Guess I'm a hoarder, but it feels horrible throwing out anything like that - like throwing a piece of them away. Wouldn't be able to 'wash a CuddleCat' for all the money in the world.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.12.11 10:39

MrsC wrote:
jd wrote:

Mrs C, please could you change your avatar picture, It is disturbing!!!!! lol!

Here you go...

David Brett....."Several of my books have been serialised in the Express, along with articles I've written for them on commisson, therefore last week I submitted a piece regarding my letter to Cameron--nothing nasty or even controversial. I just wanted to know if it was morally and legally acceptable for the McCanns to be using money from the Maddie fund to pay for libel action they are allegedly taking. Number 10 responded favourably, but the sub-editor of the Express explained over the phone yesterday that no papers will print anything regarded as unfavourable regarding the McCanns, and that the couple's "office" had complained that a picture of them laughing was unfavourable at it is a "misrepresentation" of how they feel, which was why they insisted it should be removed. As happened with Canada, the press have now been instructed NOT to publish any more pictures of them which do not portray them as looking sad, or on the verge of tears
All of this will of course only go towards making matters much much worse for them if this case turns out as many of us suspect it will--we will see some of the most poisonous headlines in publishing history."

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2942-author-david-bret-comments-on-kate-and-gerry-mccann#68409

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 09.12.11 15:16

jd wrote:
MrsC wrote:
jd wrote:

Mrs C, please could you change your avatar picture, It is disturbing!!!!! lol!

Here you go...

David Brett....."Several of my books have been serialised in the Express, along with articles I've written for them on commisson, therefore last week I submitted a piece regarding my letter to Cameron--nothing nasty or even controversial. I just wanted to know if it was morally and legally acceptable for the McCanns to be using money from the Maddie fund to pay for libel action they are allegedly taking. Number 10 responded favourably, but the sub-editor of the Express explained over the phone yesterday that no papers will print anything regarded as unfavourable regarding the McCanns, and that the couple's "office" had complained that a picture of them laughing was unfavourable at it is a "misrepresentation" of how they feel, which was why they insisted it should be removed. As happened with Canada, the press have now been instructed NOT to publish any more pictures of them which do not portray them as looking sad, or on the verge of tears
All of this will of course only go towards making matters much much worse for them if this case turns out as many of us suspect it will--we will see some of the most poisonous headlines in publishing history."

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2942-author-david-bret-comments-on-kate-and-gerry-mccann#68409

jd

But it must work both ways then..... "it is a "misrepresentation" of how they feel" - so when we see them sad and miserable that is also a misrepresentation and really inside they are feeling what ?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.12.11 16:05

Does anyone understand their logic?

If you are smiling or laughing your heads off, what the camera captured is just a mirror image. so how can that be misrepresentation.
A picture is a representation of what's captured on camera. How can it be otherwise - unless they are suggesting their snapshot was photoshopped?

Well, according to David Brett, the papers are toeing their line for fear of libel, but that can also be a good thing because when it comes to trial they cant cite jeopardy by press.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollAng 10.12.11 9:27

aquila wrote:1. Nobody from police introduced themselves.
2. Nobody offered her drink or food.
3. The clothing/appearance of police, and their habit of smoking
4. No one offered sympathy.
5. Far from inspiring.

I found the above little lot disturbing. IMO it's incredibly self-absorbed. If no-one introduced themselves why not ask them who they are? If nobody offered drink or food why not ask for a drink if you are thirsty? As to the food, who would have an appetite under these circumstances?

Now the clothing and the appearance of the police who smoke...who would give a b*gger? Not really the point is it when they're investigating the disappearance of a precious daughter.

No-one offered sympathy....beggars belief. Why would they offer sympathy? A child had disappeared after being left alone in an apartment with two other little ones. The police were interested in finding her and finding out what happened to her. Correct me if I'm wrong but in all the police cases I've ever read, those closest to the missing person are the first to be suspected/eliminated from the investigation. They are also questioned to provide vital information to assist the police.

Far from inspiring. I have no words for this one.

In an imaginary setting perhaps it is to be expected that the parent of a missing child goes to the police where they introduce themselves wearing suits, offer tea and sympathy (and a sandwich or perhaps a light lunch) and tell you they'll have the missing child back by tea-time as they've put every single top police officer and top detective (who've polished their shoes especially) on the case. Inspiring. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well said, Aquila, you'd wonder how she even noticed these things, let alone remember. Besides, was it appropriate for them to appear on our screens dressed in shorts (ugh), t-shirts and sneakers?
TrollAng
TrollAng

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.12.11 9:51

TrollAng wrote:
5. Far from inspiring.

I found the above little lot disturbing. IMO it's incredibly self-absorbed. If no-one introduced themselves why not ask them who they are? If nobody offered drink or food why not ask for a drink if you are thirsty? As to the food, who would have an appetite under these circumstances?

Now the clothing and the appearance of the police who smoke...who would give a b*gger? Not really the point is it when they're investigating the disappearance of a precious daughter.

No-one offered sympathy....beggars belief. Why would they offer sympathy? A child had disappeared after being left alone in an apartment with two other little ones. The police were interested in finding her and finding out what happened to her. Correct me if I'm wrong but in all the police cases I've ever read, those closest to the missing person are the first to be suspected/eliminated from the investigation. They are also questioned to provide vital information to assist the police.

Far from inspiring. I have no words for this one.

In an imaginary setting perhaps it is to be expected that the parent of a missing child goes to the police where they introduce themselves wearing suits, offer tea and sympathy (and a sandwich or perhaps a light lunch) and tell you they'll have the missing child back by tea-time as they've put every single top police officer and top detective (who've polished their shoes especially) on the case. Inspiring. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well said, Aquila, you'd wonder how she even noticed these things, let alone remember. Besides, was it appropriate for them to appear on our screens dressed in shorts (ugh), t-shirts and sneakers?
Well at least we were spared Kate in a swimsuit! Thank God Ger' didn't get his way on that one...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 10.12.11 11:14

5. Far from inspiring.

I found the above little lot disturbing. IMO it's incredibly self-absorbed.

Fascinating how it's all about her, isn't it?
puzzled

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.11 11:27

puzzled wrote:
5. Far from inspiring.

it's not fascinating anymore...it's the norm in my opinion and always was.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.12.11 11:29

puzzled wrote:
5. Far from inspiring.

Well, it is Kate's diary, who else would you expect it to be about? Madeleine??? Wink Even the book entitled 'madeleine' didn't even manage a full chapter on the poor mite! All Kate Kate Kate always has been always will be...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.11 11:33

[quote="rainbow-fairy"]
puzzled wrote:
5. Far from inspiring.

Well, it is Kate's diary, who else would you expect it to be about? Madeleine??z? Even the book entitled 'madeleine' didn't even manage a full chapter on the poor mite! All Kate Kate Kate always has been always will be...[/quote

It's all about take, take, take....great anagram of the name Kate....
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.12.11 11:46

Don't they care about Maddie?
Nobody asked us to perform a reconstruction
Nobody asked us to take a lie detector test
Nobody asked me to answer 48 questions
Nobody cared that the jimmied shutter story was a lie
Nobody cared that the dogs marked blood and death in the apartment and on other belongings of ours
What's wrong with these police, why aren't they looking at Jane; just like our version of events, her sighting didn't add up to a hill of beans, ffs don't these sardine munchers realise a child is missing and the most likely perpetrators would be a family member or an acquaintance! Good grief, it's not like our version of events has one scintilla of a ring of truth to it.
Poor me, me, me. Statement Analysis of Kate McCann's diary - Page 2 560425
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top