The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 13:58

@Gillyspot wrote:Does anyone else have the feeling that todays articles are somewhat more sympathetic to the McCanns than yesterday?

All about this supposed Victoria Beckam lookalike (as if that was the ONLY thing that "allegedly" happened in Spain in this case).

Don't know why they are bringing up this fairytale story up again, this is years old. I guess it is to be sympathetic and raise positive feelings for the mccanns around Xmas time and before the court cases next Feb. I feel we are going to get a lot of this rubbish in the media over the next few months

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Angelique on 06.12.11 14:43

@Pershing36 wrote:I hope the whole Spanish affair wasn't a smoke screen in the first place. I am still very curious about the fridge blog, who is to say were that ended up and how long it took to throw away. Something keeps bringing me back to it as to freezer theory has so many unanswered questions. To whom it belonged and were it was is the biggest.

Why not take a drive round Spain visiting 'meaningless' places making any search a ridiculously large area that wont unearth anything.


Pershing

I think this could be correct - maybe it was part of their agenda. It has to be remembered that this disappearance of Madeleine was handled by experienced people - Bell Pottinger.

All this material surfacing in the papers may also be part of the process of misinformation.

If the Met Police are investigating the Victoria Beckham lead - we can forget all about any justice for Madeleine. Its laughable - the Met Police investigating a "someone heard someone" lead!

Edited to remove quote.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 14:47

A, B or C?

Brian Kennedy chose tainted Spanish detective agency Metodo 3 to work on the Madeleine McCann case because

a) They had a truly inspirational track record of finding missing children
b) He has holidays every year in Francisco Marco’s villa
c) They would do his bidding in terms of producing false ‘sightings’ of Madeleine


When Brian Kennedy read in the newspapers in December 2007 that Metodo 3’s boss was promising that Madeleine would be ‘home by Christmas’ he was

a) Elated that the McCanns would be reunited with Madeleine
b) cautiously optimistic
c) delighted because Metodo 3 had got acres of space in British newspapers about Madeleine

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by pauline on 06.12.11 15:12

JD

tricky questions but i vote for

(c)

and

(c)

pauline

Posts : 548
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 06.12.11 15:24

It seems that although SY say they are co-operating with PJ Police the Attorney General seems not to have been told about the trip to Spain..................


Maddie: Attorney General's Office not part of new investigations

6 December 2011 | Posted by astro


by: Paula Oliveira


The English police is investigating the disappearance of Maddie McCann without the assistance of Portuguese authorities. This information has been confirmed to TVI24 by the [Portuguese] Republic's Attorney General.


Three Scotland Yard investigators were in Barcelona between the 23rd and the 25th of November, following leads in the disappearance of the English child that disappeared from an apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, in 2007. The presence of investigators in Spain may indicate that the child was taken across the border. But the Scotland Yard did not contact the Portuguese investigators.


«The Scotland Yard did not have any contact with the Attorney General's Office about that issue. In the process, there is no knowledge of the existence of any new data/facts about Maddie's disappearance. The process will only be reopened under the regulations of article 279 of the Penal Process Code, which is to say, if any new elements appear that invalidate the basis for the archiving», the Attorney General's Office states in a written reply to TVI24.

The case was archived by the Attorney General's Office. Approximately one year ago, Pinto Monteiro [the Attorney General] asserted that he would only reopen it if new data appeared.


In May last year, the Scotland Yard reopened the process after the personal intervention of the United Kingdom's prime minister, David Cameron.


It is not known whether the British investigators have discovered any new fact that the Portuguese police failed to notice.


In August this year, the Scotland Yard confirmed to [Portuguese news] agency Lusa that they traveled to Portugal in order to discuss the Maddie case with Portuguese investigators. At that time, the Judiciary Police (PJ) and the Attorney General said they did not know about that information.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/12/maddie-attorney-generals-office-not.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29













Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by littlepixie on 06.12.11 15:34

I just read that candyfloss. I don't know what to think. Unless this is a completely separate investigation into other aspects of the case rather than the disappearance itself.

Or the stories from yesterday are just purely BS coming so soon after the McCanns actions against TB became public.


littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 15:37

@pauline wrote:JD

tricky questions but i vote for

(c)

and

(c)

Yep and they have space in the papers again recycling an old story from 4 years ago!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 06.12.11 18:50

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pista-de-maddie-em-barcelona

Spain: Three Scotland Yard Officers Sent From England

Maddie Lead in Barcelona


Three detectives from Scotland Yard, the London Metropolitan Police Force, in England, were in Barcelona, Spain, looking for clues that could lead to the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann, the British girl who disappeared from Praia da Luz in May 2007.


The police team formed following an order by the British Prime Minister David Cameron, last May, sent the detectives to Barcelona between the 23rd and 25th November. Barcelona was indicated as being Maddie’s probable location, having been transported there by a paedophile network, in car or by boat, shortly after her disappearance from the Algarve.

There were reports made by various persons, who claimed to have seen a girl similar to Maddie in Barcelona. Spanish police even tried to locate a woman with an Australian accent, who, on the day following Maddie’s disappearance, asked a man at Barcelona marina if he had transported her “new daughter” by boat.

According to the British press, the police team created by David Cameron has already travelled to Portugal three times since last May to revise details together with Portuguese investigators.

They were received by the PJ.

Just about every journalist has managed to put a twist to their own version of the same story.

This one states SY was looking for clues to whereabout of Maddie in Barcelona? HA? In that case, why give more credence to this story, why not the story about her being held in a cave in lawless village 10ml radius PDL?

How did SY determine the significance of pte detectives story? Again what is so strange is why would SY give the press a non-story to print and miraculously every paper under the sun in UK and even a Barcelona's papers has picked up on the story.

If as if the mccanns were royalties and a mention of them with their image splashed on the front page is enough to push up sale? So how bizzare!

If CM had phoned in the story how did he know about SY's trips or are the trips just fabrication of the source?
There is no way of verifying the report in the press? Did SY go to Barcelona or not has become a burning question to me.

The story makes a hugh issue of victoria beckham lookalike...but that was 4 years ago for crying out loud which should have been followed up by mccanns pis. In today's context would they associate any sighting to Lady Gaga look-alike?

If anything, if they intend on focusing on sightings then surely the lastest one in Leh should have been the one to follow up isn't it, logically speaking? What's the point of chasing a 4-year story when Maddie is reportedly spotted in INDIA?

I feel it safe to bet my bottom dollar the trip to spain wasnt about researching the sighting, more to do with researching the searchers.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by sharonl on 06.12.11 23:04

Police take another look at Madeleine McCann disappearance
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1097120--police-take-another-look-at-madeleine-mccann-disappearance?bn=1

Published On Mon Dec 5 2011Email
Print


Rss

Article

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann more than four years ago sparked an international outpouring of grief.

Stephanie FindlayStaff Reporter


Recent visits to Spain by Scotland Yard detectives are sparking fresh speculation about the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Detectives have been flying to Spain over the past two weeks to investigate new developments in the case of the British 3-year-old who disappeared from a vacation apartment in Portugal as her parents ate at a tapas bar 100 metres away.

The detectives won’t say why they spent three days visiting police in Barcelona, but there are reports Madeleine was abducted in Portugal and smuggled across the border to Spain.

Though the official case was closed in 2008, Scotland Yard was directed to review the McCann files in May after Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, both doctors, made an appeal to British Prime Minister David Cameron.

“There has been very good co-operation with Portuguese authorities and liaison will continue,” said a Scotland Yard spokesman.

“We are pleased that the review is making progress,” the couple said in a statement issued Monday.

While the initial reaction to their daughter’s disappearance was supportive — the outpouring of grief was compared to Princess Diana’s death, and celebrities such as J.K. Rowling and Richard Branson offered million-dollar rewards for her return — the mood shifted in the following months, as theories published by tabloids accused the McCanns of murdering Madeleine and covering up their crime.

Probably the most potent rumour was that the McCanns killed Madeleine, stored her body in a freezer, then used a rental car to dispose of it.

Headlines like “Corpse in McCann Car” and “Maddy DNA Bombshell: New Results Put Parents Back in the Spotlight” were ubiquitous.

Like Lindy Chamberlain — the Australian woman who testified a dingo stole her baby — before her and Casey Anthony since, Kate McCann was seen as aloof and criticized for not displaying appropriate emotional distress.

Last month, the McCanns told the an inquiry into the conduct of the British media that the tabloid headlines were “nothing short of disgusting.”

The McCanns successfully sued The Express, a British tabloid, for libel in March 2008.

That July, Portugal’s public prosecutor closed the investigation, concluding there was no evidence against the parents.

Still, theories abound. In February, Marcelino Italiano, an amateur sleuth, told the British Sun tabloid that Madeleine had been abducted by a pedophile ring based in the Algarve region of Portugal where the McCanns were staying.

“I know these people were involved,” said Italiano, an Angola-born nightclub bouncer. “I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.”

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3568
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by listener on 07.12.11 1:09

@sharonl wrote:
“I know these people were involved,” said Italiano, an Angola-born nightclub bouncer. “I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.”

Really!

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 07.12.11 2:39

@sharonl wrote:Police take another look at Madeleine McCann disappearance
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1097120--police-take-another-look-at-madeleine-mccann-disappearance?bn=1

Published On Mon Dec 5 2011Email
Print


Rss

Article

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann more than four years ago sparked an international outpouring of grief.

Stephanie FindlayStaff Reporter


Recent visits to Spain by Scotland Yard detectives are sparking fresh speculation about the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Detectives have been flying to Spain over the past two weeks to investigate new developments in the case of the British 3-year-old who disappeared from a vacation apartment in Portugal as her parents ate at a tapas bar 100 metres away.

The detectives won’t say why they spent three days visiting police in Barcelona, but there are reports Madeleine was abducted in Portugal and smuggled across the border to Spain.

Though the official case was closed in 2008, Scotland Yard was directed to review the McCann files in May after Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, both doctors, made an appeal to British Prime Minister David Cameron.

“There has been very good co-operation with Portuguese authorities and liaison will continue,” said a Scotland Yard spokesman.

“We are pleased that the review is making progress,” the couple said in a statement issued Monday.

While the initial reaction to their daughter’s disappearance was supportive — the outpouring of grief was compared to Princess Diana’s death, and celebrities such as J.K. Rowling and Richard Branson offered million-dollar rewards for her return — the mood shifted in the following months, as theories published by tabloids accused the McCanns of murdering Madeleine and covering up their crime.

Probably the most potent rumour was that the McCanns killed Madeleine, stored her body in a freezer, then used a rental car to dispose of it.

Headlines like “Corpse in McCann Car” and “Maddy DNA Bombshell: New Results Put Parents Back in the Spotlight” were ubiquitous.

Like Lindy Chamberlain — the Australian woman who testified a dingo stole her baby — before her and Casey Anthony since, Kate McCann was seen as aloof and criticized for not displaying appropriate emotional distress.

Last month, the McCanns told the an inquiry into the conduct of the British media that the tabloid headlines were “nothing short of disgusting.”

The McCanns successfully sued The Express, a British tabloid, for libel in March 2008.

That July, Portugal’s public prosecutor closed the investigation, concluding there was no evidence against the parents.

Still, theories abound. In February, Marcelino Italiano, an amateur sleuth, told the British Sun tabloid that Madeleine had been abducted by a pedophile ring based in the Algarve region of Portugal where the McCanns were staying.

“I know these people were involved,” said Italiano, an Angola-born nightclub bouncer. “I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.”

Is the star part of the NI group? Early christmas greeting message in response to certain moaners at the Leveson Inquiry perhaps?



aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by uppatoffee on 07.12.11 8:10

Aiyoyo the Star is not part of NI. The Sun is the weekday equivalent of the News of the World. The Times is also an NI paper. The Star is just a pretty poor excuse for a paper. Focussing more on P3 and outrageou stories than real news!

uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attorney General's Office not part of new investigations

Post by sharonl on 07.12.11 8:30

Maddie: Attorney General's Office not part of new investigations
Posted: 06 Dec 2011 06:37 AM PST

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/12/maddie-attorney-generals-office-not.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29

by: Paula Oliveira


The English police is investigating the disappearance of Maddie McCann without the assistance of Portuguese authorities. This information has been confirmed to TVI24 by the [Portuguese] Republic's Attorney General.


Three Scotland Yard investigators were in Barcelona between the 23rd and the 25th of November, following leads in the disappearance of the English child that disappeared from an apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, in 2007. The presence of investigators in Spain may indicate that the child was taken across the border. But the Scotland Yard did not contact the Portuguese investigators.


«The Scotland Yard did not have any contact with the Attorney General's Office about that issue. In the process, there is no knowledge of the existence of any new data/facts about Maddie's disappearance. The process will only be reopened under the regulations of article 279 of the Penal Process Code, which is to say, if any new elements appear that invalidate the basis for the archiving», the Attorney General's Office states in a written reply to TVI24.


The case was archived by the Attorney General's Office. Approximately one year ago, Pinto Monteiro [the Attorney General] asserted that he would only reopen it if new data appeared.


In May last year, the Scotland Yard reopened the process after the personal intervention of the United Kingdom's prime minister, David Cameron.


It is not known whether the British investigators have discovered any new fact that the Portuguese police failed to notice.


In August this year, the Scotland Yard confirmed to [Portuguese news] agency Lusa that they traveled to Portugal in order to discuss the Maddie case with Portuguese investigators. At that time, the Judiciary Police (PJ) and the Attorney General said they did not know about that information.




in: TVI24, 06.12.2011

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3568
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by rainbow-fairy on 07.12.11 9:32

@sharonl wrote:Maddie: Attorney General's Office not part of new investigations
Posted: 06 Dec 2011 06:37 AM PST

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/12/maddie-attorney-generals-office-not.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29

by: Paula Oliveira


The English police is investigating the disappearance of Maddie McCann without the assistance of Portuguese authorities. This information has been confirmed to TVI24 by the [Portuguese] Republic's Attorney General.


Three Scotland Yard investigators were in Barcelona between the 23rd and the 25th of November, following leads in the disappearance of the English child that disappeared from an apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, in 2007. The presence of investigators in Spain may indicate that the child was taken across the border. But the Scotland Yard did not contact the Portuguese investigators.


«The Scotland Yard did not have any contact with the Attorney General's Office about that issue. In the process, there is no knowledge of the existence of any new data/facts about Maddie's disappearance. The process will only be reopened under the regulations of article 279 of the Penal Process Code, which is to say, if any new elements appear that invalidate the basis for the archiving», the Attorney General's Office states in a written reply to TVI24.


The case was archived by the Attorney General's Office. Approximately one year ago, Pinto Monteiro [the Attorney General] asserted that he would only reopen it if new data appeared.


In May last year, the Scotland Yard reopened the process after the personal intervention of the United Kingdom's prime minister, David Cameron.


It is not known whether the British investigators have discovered any new fact that the Portuguese police failed to notice.


In August this year, the Scotland Yard confirmed to [Portuguese news] agency Lusa that they traveled to Portugal in order to discuss the Maddie case with Portuguese investigators. At that time, the Judiciary Police (PJ) and the Attorney General said they did not know about that information.




in: TVI24, 06.12.2011
Thanks sharonl, I just got my e-mail alert from joana morais blog and was then going to post that myself!
So. Our papers state that SY had been 'laying groundwork for future co+peration between the three countries police' yet PT don't seem to see it that way!
Hmmm I me smell a big rat...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 07.12.11 9:40

Not nesessarily. The Portuguese have made it very clear, they will not re open the investigation unless they are presented with credible new evidence. SY roaming the world doing whatever, does not impact on that decision. Even if SY found credible new evidence and approached the PP to ask for the investigation to be reopened, I doubt very much that news of this will first come from the Portuguese. It is more likely to be leaked from SY or the British press.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Gillyspot on 07.12.11 10:11

Wow I read one Pro McCann comment.

My Favourite is
Mark

"parents= liars
thats all"

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Anders on 07.12.11 10:49

@uppatoffee wrote:So is he still working for the McCanns then, just in a reduced capacity? I thought he'd gone and got a proper job?!
You know what they say, once a spy, always a spy - same goes for oily shits and spivs of the highest calibre, Clarrie will always be one of THEM, plying his 360 degree trade to the highest (connected) bidder.

Anders

Posts : 52
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Anders on 07.12.11 10:57

@aquila wrote:Perhaps finally the dog is wagging the tail. It is a disappearance - that change of language is very significant.
I agree on the face of it so far it is significant - as for team McCann getting Cameroon involved, he and Gordon Browne are mortal enemies, remember it was the Brown camp all the way doing the cheerleading and having the FCO + MI5/6 do cartwheels for him and all the Free Rite (Scottish) contingent, I have heard appropos deals going with Gordon's desire to be emperor of Europe (Head of IMF) being nixed over the Maddie affair - remember Team McCann, be careful what you wish for... It is also significant that Inspector Knacker are going about their business without FCO Ambassadors and Consular officials sticking their oars in as Gordon Brown had them do before midnight, May 3rd, 2007.

Anders

Posts : 52
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Anders on 07.12.11 11:01

[quote="aiyoyo"]
@Newintown wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:Quote "Kate and Gerry McCann, Madeleine's parents, issued a statement today hailing the work of the Metropolitan Police, saying : "We are pleased that the review is making progress."

Do you think that is code for OMG they may find something?

Whatever the McCanns or Mitchell say, you can always believe the opposite.

I would imagine SY has to rule out all possibilities before taking the case forward, looking into all possible sightings and the work (or non-work) of the the McCanns PIs would be paramount into how genuine the search was and what they were really employed/paid to do and if any of their sightings were real or fictious, if fictious then it would be seen as perverting the cause of justice, or whatever it's called.

Only my opinion of course.

I think you are right.
They might have finished studying the files or arrived at that stage where the investigation into the mccanns deleted detectives becomes
imperative to the going forward for the revie w because that is of great significance to the whole case.

IF they find evidence that the mccanns detectives were bogus, making bogus claims, and not actually doing work related to the search or sighting of Maddie, then that is very strong evidence mccanns lied for a reason.

Once they established the truth about their search, then surely the next step in their direction is narrowed down, and their next focus will on the mccanns, to ascertain why they lied about their private detectives and alleged search, then everything in the process files will fall into right places for them. Mccanns and friends inconsistencies if taken in context with their lies about their search would have a hugh impact on direction of the review team imo.

Homicide squad trip to spain has nothing to do checking the sightings but checking the private detectives and probably Ed Smethurst connection with the football club in Spain and how Brian kennedy became involved in the PIs hire.


Let's hope so. The whole thing is a house of cards, just needs one or two to drop, anywhere on the pyramid...

Anders

Posts : 52
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 07.12.11 11:09

@Anders wrote:as for team McCann getting Cameroon involved, he and Gordon Browne are mortal enemies

That's right. The Conservatives will be seeking revenge of monsterous proportions for what they did to Damian Green.

I can only hope that next year, in 2012, it will finally be a good time to open up Pandora's Box.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Anders on 07.12.11 11:12

Stella wrote:The investigation into "simulating a crime and hiding a cadaver" is a Portuguese one and will remain that way.


But, an investigation into fraud where the fund is concerned will have to be a British one. Which will mean speaking to everyone who has been involved/paid to make things up. Spain is where it all began I believe.


They got Al Capone for tax evasion - just takes one to start singing, (some of) the met do like the USA way of doing things (our old supergrasses), immunity from prosecution, plea bargaining etc etc)...

Anders

Posts : 52
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 07.12.11 11:15

Just a note of caution to all members please. I have deleted a word in the last but one post. When posting please think what you are posting. You cannot claim things as fact, if they are not proved.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 07.12.11 11:18

@Anders wrote:
Stella wrote:The investigation into "simulating a crime and hiding a cadaver" is a Portuguese one and will remain that way.


But, an investigation into fraud where the fund is concerned will have to be a British one. Which will mean speaking to everyone who has been involved/paid to make things up. Spain is where it all began I believe.


They got Al Capone for tax evasion - just takes one to start singing, (some of) the met do like the USA way of doing things (our old supergrasses), immunity from prosecution, plea bargaining etc etc)...

Precisely and I think one of them is singing as we speak.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Anders on 07.12.11 11:23

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Are the Met police really in Spain? If so, for what purpose?

They must be aware of the media reports about their presence there, if they are not there then they need to act upon this and find out why these stories are in circulation.

If they are well aware of the true facts of this case, and they are only doing this as Cameron says "to support the family" what purpose could a trip over there possibly serve, other than to come back and report in the mainstream media that the Met Police believe that Madeleine was smuggled across the Spanish border or something similar? I hope that the Met are not seriously thinking of getting involved with these crazy media articles that we have had to put up with, this would really discredit them.

On the other hand, if they are there, they may be carrying out a proper investigation. Who knows?

They must be up to something arent they and nothing to do with the search or hunt.

Logically speaking this is a review, not an investigation, so no operational reasons to be in Spain unless it was to do review. Would investigation into M3 be considered part of the review? Or why successive pis didnt follow up on sightings? I should think so.


Also since this case is led by portugal side, they cant be doing any investigation without involving the PJ. If the reporting is accurate then questions have to be asked why are they laying the grounds for future cooperation with several police forces? what eventuality were they preparing the ground for?

Were M3 the 'private dectectives' who carried out surveillance on Robert Murat and others?
The information obtained then being used as the basis for stories in the UK press?
Very risky for SY to be dealing with such people if this is part of the effort to give the MCann's theory credibility.
There are, for me, only two logical answers to this. One I like, the other, well...
1)The strong possibility there will be at least two UK citizens needing to be charged in Portugal therefore co-operation needed. Much evidence here, PT and likely Spain
2)The equally strong possibility that the three countries work together on cover-up. Most likely result, Maddie 'abducted' by a long-dead paedophile, body location unknown...

On reflection I think option 2 is less possible, a 3-way cover up would be very risky and complex
I really am starting to think 2012 will be an important year in this case. A bad year for McCanns. They were expecting an office-bound 'review' but there are 30 homicide detectives tearing around the Iberian countries. My god there must be some ar**s twitching in Camp McCann right now! I hope so...


I don't think option 2 can fly now or anymore - I believe Goncalo's book (and the amazing documentary) shown in parts of Europe at least, has been the catalyst - any copper or detective worth his salt in spain, germany, france, sweden, portugal - they are all aware of the inconsistencies (lies) running into the 100s now - they are aware of high level political pressure, from a man allegedly on anti-depressives for years, a failure consigned to the dustbin of history books for his legacy- that of bankrupting the UK and selling all our gold in 2000 in a car boot sale - I believe that this is almost going viral again, the public tide is turning...

Anders

Posts : 52
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum