The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 06.12.11 8:27

The investigation into "simulating a crime and hiding a cadaver" is a Portuguese one and will remain that way.

But, an investigation into fraud where the fund is concerned will have to be a British one. Which will mean speaking to everyone who has been involved/paid to make things up. Spain is where it all began I believe.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.12.11 8:50

@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Are the Met police really in Spain? If so, for what purpose?

They must be aware of the media reports about their presence there, if they are not there then they need to act upon this and find out why these stories are in circulation.

If they are well aware of the true facts of this case, and they are only doing this as Cameron says "to support the family" what purpose could a trip over there possibly serve, other than to come back and report in the mainstream media that the Met Police believe that Madeleine was smuggled across the Spanish border or something similar? I hope that the Met are not seriously thinking of getting involved with these crazy media articles that we have had to put up with, this would really discredit them.

On the other hand, if they are there, they may be carrying out a proper investigation. Who knows?

They must be up to something arent they and nothing to do with the search or hunt.

Logically speaking this is a review, not an investigation, so no operational reasons to be in Spain unless it was to do review. Would investigation into M3 be considered part of the review? Or why successive pis didnt follow up on sightings? I should think so.


Also since this case is led by portugal side, they cant be doing any investigation without involving the PJ. If the reporting is accurate then questions have to be asked why are they laying the grounds for future cooperation with several police forces? what eventuality were they preparing the ground for?

Were M3 the 'private dectectives' who carried out surveillance on Robert Murat and others?
The information obtained then being used as the basis for stories in the UK press?
Very risky for SY to be dealing with such people if this is part of the effort to give the MCann's theory credibility.
There are, for me, only two logical answers to this. One I like, the other, well...
1)The strong possibility there will be at least two UK citizens needing to be charged in Portugal therefore co-operation needed. Much evidence here, PT and likely Spain
2)The equally strong possibility that the three countries work together on cover-up. Most likely result, Maddie 'abducted' by a long-dead paedophile, body location unknown...

On reflection I think option 2 is less possible, a 3-way cover up would be very risky and complex
I really am starting to think 2012 will be an important year in this case. A bad year for McCanns. They were expecting an office-bound 'review' but there are 30 homicide detectives tearing around the Iberian countries. My god there must be some ar**s twitching in Camp McCann right now! I hope so...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 06.12.11 8:52

What about the lawyer with undergroud criminal connection paid by M3 for dredging the lake for Maddie's remains?
Surely if M3 was middle man for mccanns underground operations then a proper review is not complete without talking to Spanish Police about what is known about M3 activities?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 06.12.11 9:03

@rainbow-fairy wrote:I really am starting to think 2012 will be an important year in this case. A bad year for McCanns. They were expecting an office-bound 'review' but there are 30 homicide detectives tearing around the Iberian countries. My god there must be some ar**s twitching in Camp McCann right now! I hope so...

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7123
Reputation : 2506
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 06.12.11 9:11

I also feel very strongly that 2012 is the year for change. I think Cameron has just been pacifying everyone until he needs to make his move.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 06.12.11 9:48

candyfloss wrote:

Headline's blaring "Police are making progress' but small prints stated "no new info found" - wonder is it police or press who cant make up their mind which is it to be?

In the first place why would police tell the press anything if there's no new info. found?

On the other hand, if the Press made this up then Leveson or no Leveson Inquiry the press is not going to change - sensationalizing headlines is what matters most! You pay 10p, take it home, flip the pages, and it's just full of junks, craps really.

What a total waste of trees and damage to the environment just to produce a 10p junk!

BTW, mccanns seem to be their anchor news - if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces! Cant go wrong after all the pair of lairs cant complain because they want the public engaged for the search. What is so so bizzare is the "S" word is not mentioned by the Mets nor the Press.

It's a strange kind of progress when no mention is made of the Search...so which area is progress made?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest on 06.12.11 10:05

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

BTW, mccanns seem to be their anchor news

Of course it is aiyoyo, why do you think they settled out of court, when they didn't need to? What did that money really pay for?

In publishing I think it is called an advance for a future story ..

Could they just be protecting their future investment?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 10:09

@aiyoyo wrote:

BTW, mccanns seem to be their anchor news - if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces! Cant go wrong after all the pair of lairs cant complain because they want the public engaged for the search. What is so so bizzare is the "S" word is not mentioned by the Mets nor the Press.

This is the kind of story the press/media dream of, and goes a long way to explain why they are so keen to be involved. This story can run and run for years (as proven) and as you exactly say, " if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces!"

In a perverse kind of way this scam is a masterstroke, and the planted confusions has just added so much to the mystery and kept the 'story' alive beyond their wildest imaginations from the start. The mccanns & their cronies lie and totally contradict themselves, yet the vast majority of the public are unaware of the scam this is and the real implications it is having now by taking away our right to freedom of speech


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.12.11 10:17

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Headline's blaring "Police are making progress' but small prints stated "no new info found" - wonder is it police or press who cant make up their mind which is it to be?

In the first place why would police tell the press anything if there's no new info. found?

On the other hand, if the Press made this up then Leveson or no Leveson Inquiry the press is not going to change - sensationalizing headlines is what matters most! You pay 10p, take it home, flip the pages, and it's just full of junks, craps really.

What a total waste of trees and damage to the environment just to produce a 10p junk!

BTW, mccanns seem to be their anchor news - if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces! Cant go wrong after all the pair of lairs cant complain because they want the public engaged for the search. What is so so bizzare is the "S" word is not mentioned by the Mets nor the Press.

It's a strange kind of progress when no mention is made of the Search...so which area is progress made?
I would think if they are 'making progress' without a search, its the right kind of progress - building a case, maybe? After all, any 'search' would just be a fruitless pretence, the PT police know there isn't a live child to search for and considering their change of direction was prompted by Lee Rainbow and UK intelligence, SY must also know a search is pointless.
Not getting my hopes up, just quietly optimistic that things may be moving towards sensible conclusions behind the scenes...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ah Say Boy...Ah say it the same old same old reportage!

Post by The Rooster on 06.12.11 10:21

I just read the utter clap-trap in the mail and left the following comments which are not disimilar to those of Ayiyo...

"You think the Mail would wake up and smell the coffee after the Leveson Enquiry heard evidence last week. Again reporting fantasy stories. Why would Scotland Yard divulge to them the nature of their lines of investigation. Indeed why would they tell the parents so that they can retort "pleased that the review is makeing progress." Your reporting is beyond credibility.

Notwithstanding the above I hope that the police are establishing facts about the McCanns Barcelona based private detectives hired for outrageous sums of money who have produced no results whatsoever. If they misled authorities about sightings and that comes to the fore, there will be all hell to pay and signal the end of the McCanns serial lies to the British public and the world at large. I look forward to the day that there is justice for a little girl who should have been looked after properly."

If they publish the comment get over there and tell them YOUR views too, here's the link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070550/Madeleine-McCann-Police-open-probe-Victoria-Beckham-lookalike.html

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Paddy on 06.12.11 10:26

@jd wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

BTW, mccanns seem to be their anchor news - if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces! Cant go wrong after all the pair of lairs cant complain because they want the public engaged for the search. What is so so bizzare is the "S" word is not mentioned by the Mets nor the Press.

This is the kind of story the press/media dream of, and goes a long way to explain why they are so keen to be involved. This story can run and run for years (as proven) and as you exactly say, " if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces!"

In a perverse kind of way this scam is a masterstroke, and the planted confusions has just added so much to the mystery and kept the 'story' alive beyond their wildest imaginations from the start. The mccanns & their cronies lie and totally contradict themselves, yet the vast majority of the public are unaware of the scam this is and the real implications it is having now by taking away our right to freedom of speech


In fact such a masterstroke that it smacks of pre-planning which involves many people and organisations.

____________________


Paddy

Posts : 10
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 10:27

@Paddy wrote: In fact such a masterstroke that it smacks of pre-planning which involves many people and organisations.

Yep...thats about the long and short of it when you dig deep into it

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Paddy on 06.12.11 10:35

@jd wrote:
@Paddy wrote: In fact such a masterstroke that it smacks of pre-planning which involves many people and organisations.

Yep...thats about the long and short of it when you dig deep into it

It's like this scam was planned and organised to deal with many issues/wider agenda that the government don't like/or want to implement:

Freedom of speech/libel
Failing newspaper sales due to internet
Censorship of the internet
Cover up of paedophilia
Microchipping etc.

Not sure why a child had to die/disappear though. Surely the government didn't just see her sudden 'disappearance' as an opportunity to deal with other issues, yet that's what's happening? The whole case is very confusing yet there is definitely more to it than we are led to believe.

____________________


Paddy

Posts : 10
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 10:42

@Paddy wrote: Not sure why a child had to die/disappear though. Surely the government didn't just see her sudden 'disappearance' as an opportunity to deal with other issues, yet that's what's happening? The whole case is very confusing yet there is definitely more to it than we are led to believe.

Personally I don't think a child did die or disappear and the one in question (Maddie) probably died many months previously in the UK. Though I don't dispel the possibility or theory of 'a child' having a tragic accident on this holiday

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Gillyspot on 06.12.11 10:48

On a slightly different tangent but has anyone noticed that comments are allowed on these articles about the McCanns (both in the Sun and the Daily Fail).

That is a first for - how long?

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 10:50

@Gillyspot wrote:On a slightly different tangent but has anyone noticed that comments are allowed on these articles about the McCanns (both in the Sun and the Daily Fail).

That is a first for - how long?

And they are all from people unaware of the facts and commenting from the heart...This is where the mccanns have people so long as they whoosh any other theory off the net!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by garfy on 06.12.11 12:06

[quote="Gillyspot"]On a slightly different tangent but has anyone noticed that comments are allowed on these articles about the McCanns (both in the Sun and the Daily Fail).

That is a first for - how long?



the sun haven't allowed comments for years ..even threads made on the articles sun published were removed from the news etc section ...

surprised also my comment has been allowed ...although it wasn't too anti



I just hope and pray for Maddie's sake they will get to the truth ....of what happened to Maddie

garfy

Posts : 149
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : humberside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Ollie on 06.12.11 12:10

[quote="garfy"]
@Gillyspot wrote:On a slightly different tangent but has anyone noticed that comments are allowed on these articles about the McCanns (both in the Sun and the Daily Fail).

That is a first for - how long?



the sun haven't allowed comments for years ..even threads made on the articles sun published were removed from the news etc section ...

surprised also my comment has been allowed ...although it wasn't too anti



I just hope and pray for Maddie's sake they will get to the truth ....of what happened to Maddie

Perhaps this is payback time following the Levenson Inquiry!

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Ollie on 06.12.11 12:31

Maybe not payback time after all. The Sun says the PI's have always believed the Victoria Beckham look alike incident could be significant, so significant they didn't do any investigating!

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Flashford Thomas on 06.12.11 12:33

@Ollie wrote:Maybe not payback time after all. The Sun says the PI's have always believed the Victoria Beckham look alike incident could be significant, so significant they didn't do any investigating!

That would be the same PI's who said Madeleine was in a secret lair within 10 miles of PDL would it? So significant was that belief that no investigation of the lawless hills have been done to my knowledge.

Flashford Thomas

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ah Say Boy... They didn't publish mine!

Post by The Rooster on 06.12.11 12:35

The Daily Mail didn't publish my comments. The comments I submitted weren't unfounded upon, they were slightly critical of the Mail for the integrity of their journalism but nothing more. I've asked them why they didn't publish them but don't expect for one minute to get a reply. You can't however, take them seriously, most of them never got past the Lord of the Flies.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by quickfingers on 06.12.11 12:43

Why are the Sun telling people to contact the McCann's direct and not the Police if they have any information?

quickfingers

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 12:49

@quickfingers wrote:Why are the Sun telling people to contact the McCann's direct and not the Police if they have any information?

When the inquiry started, trying to find the name of who was in charge and to send any info was like getting blood from a stone!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by jd on 06.12.11 12:50

@The Rooster wrote:The Daily Mail didn't publish my comments. The comments I submitted weren't unfounded upon, they were slightly critical of the Mail for the integrity of their journalism but nothing more. I've asked them why they didn't publish them but don't expect for one minute to get a reply. You can't however, take them seriously, most of them never got past the Lord of the Flies.

"i hope they find her its good that they have the money to keep funding the search as many parents dont"...If only they knew that in fact the money from the fund is being spent on high cost lawyers to suppress our right of freedom of speech!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Gillyspot on 06.12.11 13:53

Does anyone else have the feeling that todays articles are somewhat more sympathetic to the McCanns than yesterday?

All about this supposed Victoria Beckam lookalike (as if that was the ONLY thing that "allegedly" happened in Spain in this case).

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum