The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jeremy Clarkson and BBC Bias

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremy Clarkson and BBC Bias

Post by rainbow-fairy on 01.12.11 21:09

This has made me so, so angry...
Normally, I would just laugh this off, but in light of the Nina Myskow comments, I just can't. Let's compare and contrast:-

The One Show / Jeremy Clarkson
1)Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear presenter and controversial character, makes an off-the cuff 'joke' about executing striking public sector workers. Not a personal attack, more 'satire'
2)Alex Jones & co bluster and make clear 'this is NOT the view of the BBC' (really, you don't say! Wink)
3)Nearly 5,000!?! members of the public complain to BBC - story splashed over the media
4)Clarkson apologises.

BBC Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show featuring Nina Myskow
1)Informed member of public, 'Mark', an optician, calls in to the Jeremy Vine Show. States he doesn't find the McCanns story believable.
2)'Panellist' Nina Myskow verbally abuses and slanders 'Mark' for his opinion, suggesting he is 'vile and despicable' and 'contact a doctor to work through his mental health issues'
3)As above, repeated with other sceptic callers.
4)Crewman, mrscee and maybe a few others on here complain to BBC
5)No apology from BBC or Vine or Myskow - indeed crewman receives reply stating 'the BBC like to cover both sides of debate, which may include hearing views you don't agree with'!?!

Now, is it just me or does anyone else see the absolute rank hypocrisy shown here? In fact, I would go as far as to say it could be called 'vile and despicable.....'

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Clarkson and BBC Bias

Post by pauline on 01.12.11 21:27

brilliant post Rainbow Fairy.

Sums it up beautifully.

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 01.12.11 21:44

@pauline wrote:brilliant post Rainbow Fairy.

Sums it up beautifully.
Bless you, pauline! I actually feel a wee bit better for getting it all out and down, but, aaargh! You know! I can't post smilies from my blackBerry, but you know the one I'd put on if I could, lol Wink
Will anyone ever bring these as**s to account?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 01.12.11 22:36

Rainbow-Fairy,

As for the fob off reply from the BBC claiming to present views from both sides, WHAT A JOKE! Alas, not a funny one though.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 02.12.11 6:13

rainbowfairy

I agree with you - it's becoming very noticeable that any other view other than TM's will not be tolerated.

Contradictions issued by the McCanns will be accepted as the Truth and even double-speak will be the norm.

Gerry believes in freedom of speech but not if it's opposing his agenda.

What a strange world they intend us to live in. If we are not careful it will materialise.

IMO Its going to get very nasty soon.

In effect they have created a propaganda machine that cost nothing - it's run by contacts and is used to stamp out any dissent. If one expresses an opposing view this is explained by accusations of "mental health issues" as the case above.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.12.11 8:01

@Angelique wrote:rainbowfairy

I agree with you - it's becoming very noticeable that any other view other than TM's will not be tolerated.

Contradictions issued by the McCanns will be accepted as the Truth and even double-speak will be the norm.

What a strange world they intend us to live in. If we are not careful it will materialise.

In effect they have created a propaganda machine that cost nothing - it's run by contacts and is used to stamp out any dissent. If one expresses an opposing view this is explained by accusations of "mental health issues" as the case above.
Angelique, I absolutely second all of your post. Just bolded the one piece because I think its really important. We WILL SLEEPWALK into this world you describe if enough of us don't stand firm and wake up the others. We need to be the lemmings that screech the brakes on at the cliff-edge, not careen over the other side...
It is such a scary thought. Its more akin with Stalin's Russia than a 2011 UK with a CON/LIB government! Yet our thinking seems to be getting more controlled than ever... I always think, on 11/11 when everyone wears their poppies and falls silent for 2 minutes, do they not think back to what our WW2 dead fought for? How they must spin in their graves with frustration that so many of us are seemingly willing to just hand their personal liberties in? To me, it seems the whole 'cult of celebrity' is designed to try and keep the masses looking away from what is really going on, and the brave few that try are labelled 'mentally ill' (look at what we are called by those on JATYK Wink)
Celebs and rock stars used to be anti-establishment and tried to expose wrongdoing, now they seem part of the woodwork!
Ha ha, nod to mrscee, now it's my turn to say I hope people don't think I'm being too melodramatic, lol! But I do think we are heading for the point of no return...
Very, very good post Angelique.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

radio norfolk phone in on jc apology

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.12.11 9:26

Morning everyone. My local radio station currently has a phone-in on jeremy clarkson, and should he apologise? Let's just say, I have texted on every issue under the sun, for and against, and ALWAYS have had them read out. Today I have texted the following:

NORFOLK: morning Nick. IMO Jeremy Clarkson has far less to apologise for than Miss Nina Myskow who on the R2 Jeremy Vine show verbally abused a caller, an optician live on air - calling him vile and despicable and needing medical help! Mr Vine concurred. The opticians crime? Suggesting that the version of events stated by media re Madeleine McCann may not be true. We don't hear about this though, do we? I wonder why...

I will be amazed if this gets read out - BBC 'impartiality' and all that...
I'll let you know in about an hour... Wink

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.12.11 9:44

No way Jose, will that ever be read out. A good message though.

I would be very surprised if it even gets passed onto him tbh, as only a selected few ever are.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.12.11 10:02

Stella wrote:No way Jose, will that ever be read out. A good message though.

I would be very surprised if it even gets passed onto him tbh, as only a selected few ever are.
Well! This I was expecting. So, in the interests of 'impartaility' my message has been read out!!! But not the above one - this one:

NORFOLK: Jeremy Clarkson uses black humour. So?!? We use comedy to cope with difficult issues. I have a ten year old autistic son, and I probably laugh the hardest at autistic jokes. These people need to find something more important and pertinent to complain about.
Much love

As you say Stella, I do realise only a few get passed on, so either my texts are always exceptionally good OR they don't get many BECAUSE I have never texted in and not had it read. I've also spoken on phone ins. I really, totally, 100% expected it wouldn't be read, it was more to prove the point. And it has!
I really think more of us need to complain about Nina Miss Cow's comments.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.12.11 10:16

2 December 2011 Last updated at 09:57

Complaints over Clarkson strike comments reach 21,000

The BBC has received more than 21,000 complaints over Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson's remarks that striking public sector workers should be shot.

More on link............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15999234

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.12.11 11:03

candyfloss wrote:2 December 2011 Last updated at 09:57

Complaints over Clarkson strike comments reach 21,000

The BBC has received more than 21,000 complaints over Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson's remarks that striking public sector workers should be shot.

More on link............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15999234
candyfloss, thank you! Great minds think alike - I was about to update the numbers myself.
A thought has just struck me about this ridiculous furore - the timing. It could just be coincidence, but it seems very hot on the heels of the Jeremy Vine show. While the masses are losing their heads over this, the vile evil comments of Miss Cow and Mr Vine are conveniently lost in the hubbub (not that the media have reported the Miss Cow / Vine incident anyway). But, it does make you wonder.....
I truly am thoroughly ashamed to be British, really I am. The day of my emigration is drawing ever closer I think... Wink

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 02.12.11 12:01

Great posts by rainbow-fairy & Angelique, thank you. This one ^ should be read over and over by the McCann supporters until they get it into their thick skulls about where we are heading; where they are dragging us! They are so blinkered/brainwashed by blind faith that they don't even realise this is going to effect them & theirs in the future too. Woe betide them when their role as 'useful idiots' is finished. I hope they've thought long and hard about how they'll explain to their grandkids - how they campaigned for freedom of speech to be restricted, how they clapped their hands and celebrated when people dissenting were bullied into silence and how they helped bring about a new world order.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.12.11 12:19

@Daisy wrote:

Great posts by rainbow-fairy & Angelique, thank you. This one ^ should be read over and over by the McCann supporters until they get it into their thick skulls about where we are heading; where they are dragging us! They are so blinkered/brainwashed by blind faith that they don't even realise this is going to effect them & theirs in the future too. Woe betide them when their role as 'useful idiots' is finished. I hope they've thought long and hard about how they'll explain to their grandkids - how they campaigned for freedom of speech to be restricted, how they clapped their hands and celebrated when people dissenting were bullied into silence and how they helped bring about a new world order.
Not to mention hampering justice for a three year old girl horrifically let down by the people who should've been her protectors!
Brilliant, well said Daisy. Trouble is, I don't think it'll get through, however many times it is said - 'useful idiots' is a nice way of referring to that lot. Actually, I know it probably sounds strange, but I often wonder if the McCann's respect 'us' more than they do the 'idiots' - after all, you wouldn't feed such nonsense to people you respect, surely? I bet K+G laugh their heads off at them. I'dve loved to have been a fly on their wall when Brenda Ryan had her 'change of heart' - can you imagine?!? Kate 'ha ha our Ger - that's another numpty we've managed to hoodwink! Money, money money...'. I'm positive they don't like us, in fact certain they hate us, but I bet they have a wee bit of grudging respect that we don't fall for their bulls**t? Maybe...
But yes, the day will come (and I think sooner than later) when the 'useful idiots' are no longer useful. What then? Do we think the JATYK puppets will still be 'pmsl at how barking mad Haven's lot are'? Somehow, I doubt it...

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 02.12.11 13:57

@rainbow-fairy wrote: Not to mention hampering justice for a three year old girl horrifically let down by the people who should've been her protectors!
Brilliant, well said Daisy. Trouble is, I don't think it'll get through, however many times it is said - 'useful idiots' is a nice way of referring to that lot. Actually, I know it probably sounds strange, but I often wonder if the McCann's respect 'us' more than they do the 'idiots' - after all, you wouldn't feed such nonsense to people you respect, surely? I bet K+G laugh their heads off at them. I'dve loved to have been a fly on their wall when Brenda Ryan had her 'change of heart' - can you imagine?!? Kate 'ha ha our Ger - that's another numpty we've managed to hoodwink! Money, money money...'. I'm positive they don't like us, in fact certain they hate us, but I bet they have a wee bit of grudging respect that we don't fall for their bulls**t? Maybe...
But yes, the day will come (and I think sooner than later) when the 'useful idiots' are no longer useful. What then? Do we think the JATYK puppets will still be 'pmsl at how barking mad Haven's lot are'? Somehow, I doubt it...

I love this post, you talk my kinda language rainbow-fairy.

I am in no doubt that the fickle-minded, lily-livered, spineless, gutless, deeply conditioned/brainwashed footsoldiers (for 'elite' powers) amongst us who have no conception of independent thought or critical thinking are much more despised by their masters than us courageous, valiant, freethinking individuals that don't fall for the same old tired dogma and conditioning. INDIVIDUALS like us who haven't lost our sense of reasoning and common sense are feared! The Media, the dirty BBC and the likes of the McCann's, Vine, Myscow & Clarkson prove that by their actions. Oh Yes!

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.12.11 14:49

@Daisy wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote: Not to mention hampering justice for a three year old girl horrifically let down by the people who should've been her protectors!

I love this post, you talk my kinda language rainbow-fairy.

I am in no doubt that the fickle-minded, lily-livered, spineless, gutless, deeply conditioned/brainwashed footsoldiers (for 'elite' powers) amongst us who have no conception of independent thought or critical thinking are much more despised by their masters than us courageous, valiant, freethinking individuals that don't fall for the same old tired dogma and conditioning. INDIVIDUALS like us who haven't lost our sense of reasoning and common sense are feared! The Media, the dirty BBC and the likes of the McCann's, Vine, Myscow & Clarkson prove that by their actions. Oh Yes!
Go Daisy - I like you!
I agree with all of your post. I've just locked horns with my dad over this. As I've said before, he does not and never has believed Team McCann, but he insists I shouldn't care about this issue any more. Shouldn't care that the public are being force-fed b*****ks, no mainstream journo's will speak in anyway critically about the facts. I couldn't not care about this case if I tried...
I'll quietly keep faith that one day we will see sense and a (proper) resolution for Madeleine.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum