The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Catriona Baker

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Catriona Baker

Post by tigger on 11.10.12 6:26

@jd wrote:Thanks for finding this Lance De Boils....This one is crucial. Not only do the mccanns gloat about her like the best nanny who ever looked after kids, MW sent her away asap, she was suicidal, she got a personal invite to Rothley Towers in November 2007, and is Jon Corners daughters FB friends list (and Pauline Mccann the other nanny)....quite remarkable for someone who only knew Maddie for just a couple of days in her job

...and who was writing out Maddie's bracelet before the McCanns arrived. I understand the McCanns hadn't booked the creche in advance. They may have given all the information needed for the bracelet to reception when I presume they did book the creches, although it would be more likely that it was done at the creche.
There is no mention or record of Maddie's bracelet anywhere else, they were supposed to wear them for the holiday I'd think, like hospital bracelets which one has to cut off.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.10.12 18:00

@tigger wrote:
@jd wrote:Thanks for finding this Lance De Boils....This one is crucial. Not only do the mccanns gloat about her like the best nanny who ever looked after kids, MW sent her away asap, she was suicidal, she got a personal invite to Rothley Towers in November 2007, and is Jon Corners daughters FB friends list (and Pauline Mccann the other nanny)....quite remarkable for someone who only knew Maddie for just a couple of days in her job

...and who was writing out Maddie's bracelet before the McCanns arrived. I understand the McCanns hadn't booked the creche in advance. They may have given all the information needed for the bracelet to reception when I presume they did book the creches, although it would be more likely that it was done at the creche.
There is no mention or record of Maddie's bracelet anywhere else, they were supposed to wear them for the holiday I'd think, like hospital bracelets which one has to cut off.

She never wore one on the pictures on their cameras from PDL, nor on the fake tennis girl or poolside photos. These bracelets seem to be some mystical myth from what we have seen from that holiday. I am very sure the nannies made them, just we have never really seen true pictures of that time. Maybe on the CCTV pictures? Though it would be difficult to look closely enough

Imagine you meet a child for the very first time in your life today, she then disappears whilst under her parents care on Sunday whilst you are out with friends doing your own thing. Would you become suicidal about it? Not eat, not sleep, need counselling, move away asap?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.10.12 19:13

@jd wrote:
@tigger wrote:

She never wore one on the pictures on their cameras from PDL, nor on the fake tennis girl or poolside photos. These bracelets seem to be some mystical myth from what we have seen from that holiday. I am very sure the nannies made them, just we have never really seen true pictures of that time. Maybe on the CCTV pictures? Though it would be difficult to look closely enough

Imagine you meet a child for the very first time in your life today, she then disappears whilst under her parents care on Sunday whilst you are out with friends doing your own thing. Would you become suicidal about it? Not eat, not sleep, need counselling, move away asap?

No. Not unless I killed her. Or saw someone else, who killed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 11.10.12 20:54

No - her "over"-reaction is quite astonishing, isn't it? None of the other nannies seemed to have had the same intensity of reaction.
Possible explanations I can think of:
1. She knew Maddie better than we have been led to believe.
2. She feels responsible, in some way, for whatever happened.
3. She knows too much.

From reading the Corner girl's blogs (which seem to have been edited a little from when I first read them - certain entries appear to have disappeared, unless I wasn't looking properly this time round) - she didn't go to Pt with her father when he went out there. So she couldn't have first met Cat from that time.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 11.10.12 21:56

@tigger wrote:

With regard to the bracelets, every holiday I have been on which provided childrens activities or childcare or both provided bracelets. They have been religious about them being worn and if lost by the child it would be absolutely necessary to arrange a replacement one before the children could partake again. It is a nightmare with small children who constantly seem to loose them or pull them off. I used to put them on their ankles instead of wrists, they seemed to stay there longer.

An important use for the bracelets is not just the name but also quick identification of any allergies or important medical information, in case of emergency.

Does anybody remember a photo of the twins, one had their hand through a railing and there was a bracelet on the arm ? I have a hazy recollection of this but I don't know where to start to look.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 12.10.12 2:43

@Lance De Boils wrote:No - her "over"-reaction is quite astonishing, isn't it? None of the other nannies seemed to have had the same intensity of reaction.
Possible explanations I can think of:
1. She knew Maddie better than we have been led to believe.
2. She feels responsible, in some way, for whatever happened.
3. She knows too much.

From reading the Corner girl's blogs (which seem to have been edited a little from when I first read them - certain entries appear to have disappeared, unless I wasn't looking properly this time round) - she didn't go to Pt with her father when he went out there. So she couldn't have first met Cat from that time.

It has to be 1 or 2. Yes Chloe didn't go to PDL with her father so could only have known her 'from her father'. This shows how close they were to her. The "over"-reaction to me just tells the whole story

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 12.10.12 8:53

Does anybody remember a photo of the twins, one had their hand through a
railing and there was a bracelet on the arm ? I have a hazy
recollection of this but I don't know where to start to look.

Yes, I do. I think it came from the twins' time in the creche after Madeleine's disappearance, when, no doubt, things would be done by the book. I don't know where the photo is though.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.11.13 6:04

Just to keep this with the right topic, copied from the Charlotte Pennington topic. 

Re: Charlotte Pennington
  Genbug Yesterday at 5:33 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I cannot find a thread on nanny Catriona Baker, so am posting this here:
http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?&kw=McCann&sft=&pg=14&context=&viah=N&ord=N&smtpfx=&pl=40&stk=N&lkw=maddie&cr=-1&iso=GBR&od=G&rt=672573002&lf=722094012

Scroll down to the end of "page 11" and there you'll find November 25, 2007 pictures of Gerry/Kate/the twins AND Cat Baker ...

tigger Yesterday at 6:19 pm

It's dated 25/11/2007 - just about the time the McCanns booked a hotel for CB and told the press to leave her alone. 

Also just after the Rothley meeting..... I think it's her. There is a topic on CB. Quite a long one. 
Brilliant find!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 19.11.13 9:10

Re: The Rothley Meeting - a turning point
 jd Yesterday at 10:19 pm

She did arrive on the same flight same day as the Oldfields/Tanner/O'Brien on 28th April. She was apparently the first on the scene on May 3rd, first into the apartment, She was the one who saw the "British' tourist way out at sea in the middle of the dark night kicking an object in a small boat! She was living in the same New Zealand town as kate mccann, when she was 'Charlotte the fairy". I always felt she resembled rachael oldfield, maybe she already knew jane tanner prior to the holiday? Didn't CP also speak on a Panorama documentary
unquote

Jeremy WILKINS and Bridget O'DONNELL

Both Jeremy and Bridget work within the television production industry producing documentary programmes. Bridget previously worked alongside the Police on the Crime Watch television programme and was aware of the importance for the need of collating background information.

Jeremy and Bridget have been married for several years and have two children, XXXX (F) 3 yrs and XXXX (M) 8 months. It may be of interest to note that these names are Hebrew names and spellings have been checked.

They chose that specific period to go to the Praia Da Luz resort because of the childcare facilities and the fact that it was the cheapest week of the season.

They flew to the resort on Saturday 28 April 2007. Whilst on the plane they came into conversation with Russell O'Brien and Mathew Oldfield due to their children being of the same age range and the fact that they were playing together on the plane.

They were also aware of the presence of their partners, Jane Tanner and Rachel Manphilly.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.11.13 9:22

This topic  is about Catriona Baker,  Would be nice if the post above could  be moved to the CP topic which can be found on the portal? 

Leads to a lot of confusion otherwise.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 19.11.13 9:25

@tigger wrote:Just to keep this with the right topic, copied from the Charlotte Pennington topic. 

Châtelaine wrote:I cannot find a thread on nanny Catriona Baker, so am posting this here:
http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?&kw=McCann&sft=&pg=14&context=&viah=N&ord=N&smtpfx=&pl=40&stk=N&lkw=maddie&cr=-1&iso=GBR&od=G&rt=672573002&lf=722094012

Scroll down to the end of "page 11" and there you'll find November 25, 2007 pictures of Gerry/Kate/the twins AND Cat Baker ...

It's dated 25/11/2007 - just about the time the McCanns booked a hotel for CB and told the press to leave her alone. 

Also just after the Rothley meeting..... I think it's her. There is a topic on CB. Quite a long one. 
Brilliant find!
That's an absolutely  fabulous resource! clapping Also -there are many photos of Robert Murat, wearing glasses. On one of the many brilliant threads on here hasn't someone said he didn't wear glasses?

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.11.13 21:40

@tigger wrote:

[/list] Re: Charlotte Pennington

Brilliant find!
How interesting...seems to be cat baker and 8 days after the Rothley meeting...mmmm

There are some posts on the link below but I don't understand German..Maybe Shrimpton can help!
http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/25th-november-2007.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 21:59

I'm not Shrimpton ... and I am definitely not going to translate. It's late.
You can use Google winkwink 
Good night et al laughat 

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 26.11.13 22:23

This is a Google translation of some of the posts,  from Unterdenteppichgekehrt, translate: Leave No Stone Unturn

Anonym18. November 2013 15:00

What I wonder: Why is Gerry (if it was he) the Smiths did not avoid? If you look at the encounter point precisely (http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html) he would have to see the group already. Why is he not gone to the west between the blocks or east through the parking lot? Why he went voluntarily to the Smiths right into the arms? (The two married couples on the balcony he was indeed out of the way, according to Joan's theory)

Johanna18 . November 2013 17:04

I think there is one already have to ask him yourself.

The family arrived yes the steps to the junction of the bottom up and Aoife testified that she saw the man when she arrived straight up (hence the button description, I think). He was therefore already got further than the branching possibilities . He could turn around, but that would have been too obvious .

Anonym18 . November 2013 18:55

Aiofe was in the rear part of the group. Peter Smith crossed the unknown with child first , after about 20m to 25m on Rua Escola Primaria . The suspect can take the stairs to the left to the parking lot hätter loose . He was not too far. The meeting point of Martin Smith was the Luzdoc ( at Rua 24 Abril ) and Aiofe on the other side of the street .

Anonym18 . November 2013 21:08

Gery McCann wears in the Tatnacht a blue jeans , no bright pants with buttons ! To see this is on a crime scene photo in Amaralbuch .
Love, Josefine

Anonym19 . November 2013 11:46

If you mean the German edition of the book , Gery McCann is seen in the fact there on a photo in a blue jeans. The photo appears to have been but but done with great probability the next day during the day , as will the photo where the crime scene is outside working on the blind ( see: Recorded with the flash , the flash would have to be in the window pane mirror , in actual darkness , this would be clearly visible. )

Amaral writes about the missing photos on which those present in Ap. 5A n i c h t can be seen on page 33:

" According to the report are photos attached from internal and external to the apartment complex 5A But for us to show the pictures are not all that the officials have seen with my own eyes . Upon their arrival , numerous people were in the apartment , but nichteinerder A nwesendenerscheintauf the T atortfoto s . "

Continued on page 34 : " ' The crime scene should have been treated with the greatest care , photos or video recordings have unequivocally and consistently to document for the record what the investigators have found upon arrival at the scene , particularly as .
the P present were ersonenbekleidet . "

Johanna19 . November 2013 13:07

Right. There are no photos of the Tatnacht by the parties. Only crime scene photos without people.

Anonym19 . November 2013 13:38

What would interest me, love Johanna :
You like Amaral the sighting of a man with sleeping toddler by Jane Tanner generally described as very doubtful.
In later media reports will be noted that the sighting by Jane Tanner has now been elucidated. There were a holidaymaker who had picked up his child from the care .
Do you have to know more? There was this man now but or is this misinformation ?

Johanna19 . November 2013 14:31

This is the info published the Scotland Yard. M.M.n. completely implausible that a sudden after about 6 years someone signs up who believes to have been the one . In addition, SY says yes he had his child picked up from the children's club. But he went in completely the wrong direction. And who carries his sleeping child on outstretched arms ? No. I think this story is completely fictitious and may have two reasons :

Either an offer to Jane her "lie" to forget when it says or the beginning of a cover-up , which now offers a much larger time window for the kidnapping. Before a kidnapping was not possible in time. Now it would be possible.

It is interesting that no one questioned this testimony , no newspaper , and that especially Jane has not commented on it . After all, she had previously Creepyman , Cooperman and Robert Murat all confirmed as kidnappers .

Anonym19 . November 2013 18:16

........ And who carries his sleeping child on outstretched arms ?

Aha Johanna , with this statement, I am assuming that they themselves have children. For this carrying position is very comfortable, it all comes at a SLEEPING child who clings to nowhere .

Anonym19 . November 2013 18:31

What I find very strange is that the trace evidence (see picture book Amaral , windows / shutters ) wears no protective suits. From a possible contamination of the crime scene have never heard ... Or was that a cleaning service from the Ocean Club ?

Anonym20 . November 2013 17:32

Amaral has not a picture book for children written three years , but an easily readable nonfiction ect in a simple style , without complex sentences without many foreign words .

You can on page 45f . read that the lack of protective clothing was a shortcoming ,
that was detected. The only fingerprints that were found are those of Kate McCann , also a glove impression of a police officer from the night before . There are
no traces that were not assignable (ie foreign tracks).

Although such negligence is always a point of attack but in fact does not bear bzw.der can dispel .

Anonym20 . November 2013 07:35

Hi Johanna , You can tell me that? The Mccanns claim that Madeleine was not sedated. Now comes the alleged hijackers , takes the child out of bed, opens the window and climbs with the child in her arms out . He wears it on his arms .
How explain the Mccanns that the child has not cried or geschriehen . Are there any any statement? Thus, a firm sleep can but none have . Would be interested to know which story was thought up here again ...

Anonym20 . November 2013 15:44

The kidnapper has the girl a cotton ball soaked with ether pressed on his face , is clear .

Anonym20 . November 2013 19:04

Or the stupid , drug- addicted black man has taken a dead child .

Anonym20 . November 2013 08:47

What shall we say the two pictures above Johanna ? I'm really looking forward to your explanation !

Johanna20 . November 2013 14:18

without words

Anonym20 . November 2013 15:06

What shall we say the two pictures above Johanna ? I'm really looking forward to your explanation !

One should Johanna might not last quite so stupid that she now writes : What kind of heartless parents , so cheerful , while Maddie is only half a year away / dead . You must be guilty.

@ Johanna
Who is the cheerful lady in the middle?

Anonym21 . November 2013 18:49

Tasteless ? Maybe , maybe not. Is in the eye of the beholder. But in a free world have to endure just cynicism , even if it has not taste . I, for one must endure permanently petty-bourgeois narrowness of thinking . Is not always easy .

Yes , there are so few witnesses who Maddie at 3.5. want to have yet seen. If they had not so caught only one and all in blatant contradictions or objectively impossible had announced.

What to conspiracy theories ? It should nevertheless be generally known that to fully plan and strategic action man is capable of and not nearly as noble, helpful and good as his self-image. What could be more natural than to apply these fundamental insights into the nature of man on the stories that are presented to us as daily ? Especially since Joan's conspiracy theory yes rather is a conspiracy hypothesis, which is based on a bunch of facts.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 22:27

Thank you, but, OK, OK, I might give it a try and translate tomorrow ... smilie 

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.11.13 22:48

Thanks Sallypelt...was hoping there would be more posts about cat baker but only seems to be the one from Anonym20 at the end. She is rather cheerful big grin , considering how devastated and suicidal she was feeling only a few months previous. I guess she took a leaf out of gerry mccanns book to be smiling and laughing like you've won the lottery just 9 days after his daughter had disappeared!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.05.14 20:02

Just found a post from Aiyoyo from 2011 in A topic on Rachel Mampilly and slotting it in.

As is typical of the mccanns' case, everything surrounding them is a mystery, including mystery surrounding their supposedly 'key' witness.

Here's part of an extract from Mail online

The McCanns believe Ms Baker is a key witness in the defence that they are assembling with the aid of a team of lawyers and investigators.

Notice it is stated that she's a key witness in their defence that they are assembling with help from their legal team and investigators - whatever does that mean? It's either the papers shoddy reporting or the they were badly quoted.
It comes across as if they are roping her in as part of their defence ie working on making her a key witness with help of their lawyers, and not that she is by virtue of the facts of the day indeed a key witness. And, all that the mccanns had to do is to cooperate fully with Police to aid the investigation and to aid themselves - to get themselves eliminated.

Let's put this this way, Maddie was reported missing at around 10pm on 3rd May, CB would only have been one of the day time witnesses, so why was she more crucial (or key) than say cafe serving staff who claimed also to have seen Maddie at snack time toward a later time closer to the evening?

Ms Baker has told friends she is convinced of the McCanns' innocence. She is still in contact with Kate McCann and was said by friends to have been hit hard by her charge's disappearance, even being offered trauma counselling by Mark Warner Holidays.
Intriguingly, Ms Baker revealed to one friend - spoken to by this newspaper - that she told Portuguese police of a man she saw acting strangely near the apartments in the days leading up to Madeleine's disappearance on May 3.

Am I the only one finding it odd that a nanny who barely knows the mccanns stating her conviction of the mccanns' innocence? Besides, if she's been offered counselling, why was she immediately deployed out to Greece? Does MW offer counselling service also in Greece?
She was interviewed for just three hours by police on the morning after Madeleine's disappearance. This compares with the four-and-a-half hours endured by Charlotte Pennington, another nanny at the resort who was witness to Kate's 'hysterical' reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.

In other words CB wasn't the only 'key 'witness then? CP interviewed for more hours is another possible key witness - so why did the mccanns emphasize only her?

The Mail on Sunday has also learned that within 24 hours of that interview Ms Baker was dispatched by Mark Warner to take up a new position in the Greek resort of San Agostino along with four other members of staff.

It's a strange move coming so soon after missing Maddie where every witness statement matters to the active ongoing investigation; where as a norm I believe it is presumed that the Management (MW)would keep staff within easy access to aid investigators. Which begs the question: why then did the MW feel it necessary to deploy their staff at a timing crucial to the investigation? Was there any thing sinister in MW's action? Deploying other staff for logistic reason is probably understandable but why CB, the v nanny in charge of Maddie on the day of disappearance? Isn't that very insensitive of MW? or is there an urgently sinister reason for doing so?

They were all linked to the seven holidaymakers who had eaten in the resort's tapas restaurant with Kate and Gerry McCann on the night of Madeleine's disappearance.
It is believed Ms Baker has since been reinterviewed by both British and Portuguese police but she has been told not to comment on the investigation.

If she was already sent to Greece how did investigators access her for the re-interview I wonder?

The young nanny, described as 'fun and vivacious', has been deeply affected by Madeleine's disappearance, telling friends of nights without sleep and a complete loss of appetite.
Writing to one concerned friend nine days after Madeleine disappeared, she admitted: 'I was her nanny, so it's been tough for me, you wouldn't recognise me.
'It's hit me so hard I've hardly slept or eaten. My mum came to see me, but transferring me to "San Ag" has put me back at stage one as I am so stressed again.

Strange remarks - why wouldn't her friend recognise her? Shouldn't it have been the mccanns who should feel that way?
Also why was she terribly stressed out when she was already away from crime scene and in a country new to her - it's like another holiday job in a new country, new adventure, hence she should be excited really despite worried about Maddie isn't it? Concerned for Maddie - can understand that, but stressed...hmmmmmm? It's not as if Maddie was lost during her watch?
She wasn't even back in the UK; facing unrelenting press pressure - I believe press coverage of missing Madeleine in Greece is at best limited.

'Love you loads, thanks for writing. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, I have not been out of the house much.'

To another she added: 'Thanks so much for your support ... I am trying to cope, but not really liking "San Ag"... I don't plan on staying here. If they don't send me back to Portugal. I'll go home.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487506/Revealed-The-nanny-help-clear-McCanns-name.html#ixzz1dYRaQdJb

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 10.05.14 21:10

Another coincidence tigger...........I was looking up CB when I saw that there is a Dr Catriona Baker who specialises in Cardiology, just like our very own GM.

The 'riddler' mentioned CB in his first post. I know that s/he is more than likely just playing games, however, s/he said something about CB the doctor.....I mean nanny.

Didn't she sign some of the crèche sheets? Why would she feel so stressed after the event? 

What I find incredible is that CB, and her location, is being withheld at the request of the McCann's.  CB is a vital witness to the case as she 'supposedly' spent six hour with Madeleine on the day she went missing. Who are the McCann's to make any such requests!

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.05.14 5:35

[quote="Hicks"]Another coincidence tigger...........I was looking up CB when I saw that there is a Dr Catriona Baker who specialises in Cardiology, just like our very own GM.

The 'riddler' mentioned CB in his first post. I know that s/he is more than likely just playing games, however, s/he said something about CB the doctor.....I mean nanny.

Didn't she sign some of the crèche sheets? Why would she feel so stressed after the event? 

What I find incredible is that CB, and her location, is being withheld at the request of the McCann's.  CB is a vital witness to the case as she 'supposedly' spent six hour with Madeleine on the day she went missing. Who are the McCann's to make any such requests![/quote]

Exactly!  thumbsup 

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 28.09.14 19:22

Just to update this thread, Catriona Baker now calls herself Cat Laminque (I think that's how you spell it) She had, and possibly still has, a job as a private Nanny in Manhattan NYC where I believe she still lives. Cat Laminque is still on Chloe Corners FB page.
This information is easy to access on the net, so I don't think I'm posting private info.

Cat interests me as if Madeleine did die earlier than the 3rd that means Nanny Cat lied for the McCann's......now why would she do that?

I get the feeling that Cat was no stranger to the McCann's on that holiday. Why would she have been so stressed and unable to eat? Also extremely upset over a child she -allegedly- barely knew?

As well as others Cat was shipped off to Greece very quickly, I wonder if the stress and anxiety she felt were due in part to the presence of the British intelligent services  ? Perhaps Cat was forced to sign the same papers that the British police out in PDL were required to sign?  

I have a theory about Cat, perhaps others here who view her FB page and photos might get the same impression.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.14 19:50

@Hicks wrote:Just to update this thread, Catriona Baker now calls herself Cat Laminque (I think that's how you spell it) She had, and possibly still has, a job as a private Nanny in Manhattan NYC where I believe she still lives. Cat Laminque is still on Chloe Corners FB page.
This information is easy to access on the net, so I don't think I'm posting private info.

Cat interests me as if Madeleine did die earlier than the 3rd that means Nanny Cat lied for the McCann's......now why would she do that?

I get the feeling that Cat was no stranger to the McCann's on that holiday. Why would she have been so stressed and unable to eat? Also extremely upset over a child she -allegedly- barely knew?

As well as others Cat was shipped off to Greece very quickly, I wonder if the stress and anxiety she felt were due in part to the presence of the British intelligent services  ? Perhaps Cat was forced to sign the same papers that the British police out in PDL were required to sign?  

I have a theory about Cat, perhaps others here who view her FB page and photos might get the same impression.

Help me out here please!  I don't get involved with facebook but I'm interested to know what you're referring to aka your theory about Cat.  I had a suspicion that Catriona Baker that was, continued a liaison with family McCann, possibly in the capacity of a nanny to the remaining children.  That idea was probably incarnated by the photographic footage of her private visit to Rothley in the autumn of 2007.

Not questioning your integrity but how do you know about her change of circumstances?  Just to add that I've forever had my doubts about this persons veracity in regards to Madeleine McCanns disappearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.09.14 21:22

The correct spelling of Cat's married name is Cat Lamerique.

Cat Baker, Charlotte Pennington and Amy Tierney were 3 of the few nannies who were in some way associated with the case. Staff at the OC, just like any other seasonal organisation, were employed for only part of the year, Probably March to October or November in this case, and are therefore temporary.

Soon after Madeleine disappeared, some of the nannies were quickly sent off to another Mark Warner complex in Greece. It would be interesting to know who was responsible for the recruitment of these nannies and who supplied them.

Cat went to work in Paris and then moved on to New York. She married and I believe that she is now on her 2nd child.

Charlotte Pennington, now an actress, works for a company that organises murder mystery weekends. The Killing Game ltd.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 28.09.14 21:33

Gollum wrote:
@Hicks wrote:Just to update this thread, Catriona Baker now calls herself Cat Laminque (I think that's how you spell it) She had, and possibly still has, a job as a private Nanny in Manhattan NYC where I believe she still lives. Cat Laminque is still on Chloe Corners FB page.

Help me out here please!  I don't get involved with facebook but I'm interested to know what you're referring to aka your theory about Cat.  I had a suspicion that Catriona Baker that was, continued a liaison with family McCann, possibly in the capacity of a nanny to the remaining children.  That idea was probably incarnated by the photographic footage of her private visit to Rothley in the autumn of 2007.

Not questioning your integrity but how do you know about her change of circumstances?  Just to add that I've forever had my doubts about this persons veracity in regards to Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
All on Facebook Gollum. Also I found another site where people network in' circles'. Cat is in some ones circle. When you click on her picture it gives info on her. She is listed as a private Nanny and living-the dream- in Manhattan NYC. I won't post the link as it's someone else's profile that comes first--if that makes sense.
Looking at her pictures on FB, Cat is very heavily pregnant in a pic dated Sept 2014, and also her profile picture shows a bikini clad, heavily pregnant Cat, though she could have given birth by now.

There are various pictures of Cat with new-born's  or very young babies. She refers to one as her' god daughter', and another one her, 'new niece '. Of course that could be all correct information. Or......

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 28.09.14 21:40

@sharonl wrote:The correct spelling of Cat's married name is Cat Lamerique.

Cat Baker, Charlotte Pennington and Amy Tierney were 3 of the few nannies who were in some way associated with the case.  Staff at the OC, just like any other seasonal organisation, were employed for only part of the year, Probably March to October or November in this case, and are therefore temporary.

Soon after Madeleine disappeared, some of the nannies were quickly sent off to another Mark Warner complex in Greece.  It would be interesting to know who was responsible for the recruitment of these nannies and who supplied them.

Cat went to work in Paris and then moved on to New York.  She married and I believe that she is now on her 2nd child.

Charlotte Pennington, now an actress, works for a company that organises murder mystery weekends.  The Killing Game ltd.

Thanks sharonl.

It would be interesting to know who supplied these Nannies. There must be a way to find out.

I may have missed them but I didn't see any pictures of Cats baby on FB, isn't that odd? And why would she be friends with the McCann's best friends daughter?

Woah! That company -the killing game Ltd - is familiar. I have been going through countless profiles and I'm sure I have come across that name connected with people of interest, and not CP. I'm gonna have to go back and look again. I did find that a lot of people of' interest' were connected in some way with acting and the theatre.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Catriona Baker

Post by G-Unit on 15.02.15 11:51

I have been looking at the Child Care staff again. In CB's first interview on 7th May nothing much was discussed except Creche details. Her rogatory interview was more informative. She says she stayed in on the evening of 3rd May with Lynn Fretter. They both slept but were awakened by Emma Wilding and Leanne Wagstaff who told them what had happened. She then seached, but she doesn't tell us where or who with. EW & LW don't mention speaking to CB & LF. Lynn Fretter says LW told them at 11.30pm and she dressed and searched, but again no details. This means CB had no actual alibi for the evening of 3rd, if Lynn was asleep. Interestingly, the Daily Mail says she was babysitting:

she joined the search shortly after 11pm after completing her duties as a night babysitter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487506/Revealed-The-nanny-help-clear-McCanns-name.html#ixzz3Ro9T30tl 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Mail also said she was moved 24 hours after the disappearance, however, while CB says it was on 13th May, so maybe the Mail got it wrong.

If CB was babysitting though, perhaps it was for the McCanns? I was interested to see that Donna Hill, John Hill's wife is not mentioned as being present at all on the evening of 3rd May. If something traumatic had happened to one of the Nannie's charges while babysitting someone would have had to be with her, and who else but Donna Hill who was responsible for the creche employees? My thoughts only, of course.

Another interesting statement is that of Amy Tierney. She was on duty at the evening creche with Charlotte Pennington and Jackie Williams. A tourist told them about Madeleine being missing at 10.05pm (JW) Amy says she went to the McCann apartment and saw the open shutters and window. She also saw the child's blanket  and cuddly toy on the bed, which suggests that she was there. The only person I can find who says she saw the open windows/shutters apart from the McCanns. Matthew Oldfield mentions it, but doesn't actually say he saw it.

G-Unit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum