The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Catriona Baker

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catriona Baker

Post by jd on 24.11.11 16:20

I can't see a topic on her yet so am starting one to gather as much info on her as we can...she appears to be quite involved to a different level like Charlotte Pennington

Catriona Treasa Sisile Baker
Childcare Worker
Time/Date: 18H36 2007/05/06
British Citizen
Translated by Robert Murat

The informant is heard as a witness. Being of British nationality, she has no command of the Portuguese language in spoken or written form, because of which and because he is present, the person named: ROBERT MURAT residing at Casa Liliana, Ramalhete Road in Praia da Luz, 8600 Lagos, contactable via telephone no: 913…., offered to translate the interview.

In answer to our questions, she responds that she has been in Portugal since March 21st of this year and that this is her first visit to the country. Next, she says that she came to Portugal to work as a play leader, having obtained a contract of employment with the “Mark Warner” company. She states that her contract started on March 21st and ends on November 7th 2007, the date on which she will return to her own country. She points out that the company in question, in its turn, has a contract with the “OCEAN CLUB” tourist village to provide a child care service for parents who are clients of the village. She adds that in the tourist village, this type of child care takes place in four different places according to the ages of the children.

For children aged four months to one year it is the “Baby Club” which is close to the OCEAN CLUB’s main reception. For children aged one to two years, it is the “Toddler” which is next to the “Tapas” restaurant. For children aged three to five years, it is the “Mini Club” which is also close to the Ocean Club’s main reception. And finally, for children aged six to nine years and from ten to thirteen years, it is the “Junior Club” which is close to the “Millenium” restaurant.

Concerning the operating hours, there are four separate services.

* Mornings: 9am-12.30pm
* Afternoons: 2.30-5.30pm
* Dining Out Service 7.30pm-11.30pm

(children are watched in a room above the main Ocean Club 24hour reception; there is no extra charge for this service but parents must take and fetch their own children)

* “Baby sitting Service”: 7.30pm-1am

(children are watched in their own apartments; there is an extra charge for this service)

The informant mentions that the work of the play leaders is the same in all areas specified above and that all colleagues have similar training. Rotations are scheduled, which means that they change places from week to week, changing the age group they have to work with.

She states that as part of her job she has to work out a weekly plan of activities to develop with the children who are entrusted to them, notably outside, like swimming tennis, the beach…

To our question, she specifies that she is responsible for a group of children, similar in age to the missing minor and that each supervisor has around seven children who stay with the same supervisor for the week.

In continued answer to our questions, she responds that she has known the McCann family since last Sunday, April 29th, when the McCann parents placed their daughter in the “Mini Club”. She adds that until Thursday May 3rd, the little girl came every day.

Questioned, she responds that since she has been working with the little girl, it has seemed to her that the parents were attentive to their daughter given that they asked what Madeleine had done in the creche and that they even accompanied Madeleine a few times in certain outside activities. Concerning the little girl, she states that she was an active and sociable child. Only on the first day was she more reticent with the group.

The informant reports that during the time that Madeleine was entrusted to her care, at no time did it seem to her that the little girl was sad or unhappy, and she never made any comment about being cross, sad or discontent about anything. She also reports that she was an obedient child who never wandered from the group and who never spoke to strangers.

When asked, the informant responds that it was always the parents who brought Madeleine and fetched her from the “Mini Club.”

When questioned, she responds that in the course of her work, on the company’s premises and outside (as described above) she has never noticed anyone in particular or suspicious watching the children with whom she was working. She did not notice anyone taking photos of the children and notably of Madeleine. She states that she never heard her colleagues refer to such things either.

The informant states that in the context of the disappearance of the minor, Madeleine, she saw nothing and was not aware of any reason which might explain the disappearance. Finally, the informant advises that in the few years that she has been working in this profession, for the same company, in various countries, she has never heard anyone talk of an event of this kind.

The informant states that since she has been in Portugal, in addition to the British people and her colleagues, she has got to know people outside the tourist company, some of Portuguese nationality but mostly British people whom she associates with when going out at night to enjoy herself. During her evenings out no one has asked her about her work, or about the children, or the McCann family in particular.

Nothing more was said …

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAT_BAKER.htm

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail Article

Post by jd on 24.11.11 16:20

This is the nanny Madeleine McCann's parents believe will be a key witness in their fight to clear their names and find their daughter.

For five months the identity of the Mark Warner employee who was looking after Madeleine in Praia da Luz's Kids Club in the hours before her disappearance has been a closely held secret.
She was witness to the McCanns' movements during the week they were on holiday in Portugal and fed Madeleine less than three hours before she disappeared.
On the morning after Madeleine's disappearance it is believed she even told Portuguese police of a man she had seen acting 'suspiciously' around the apartments.
Today we can reveal her identity as 20-year-old Catriona Baker, the daughter of a nurse and draughtsman from Manchester.

The McCanns believe Ms Baker is a key witness in the defence that they are assembling with the aid of a team of lawyers and investigators.
Ms Baker has told friends she is convinced of the McCanns' innocence. She is still in contact with Kate McCann and was said by friends to have been hit hard by her charge's disappearance, even being offered trauma counselling by Mark Warner Holidays.
Intriguingly, Ms Baker revealed to one friend - spoken to by this newspaper - that she told Portuguese police of a man she saw acting strangely near the apartments in the days leading up to Madeleine's disappearance on May 3.

She was interviewed for just three hours by police on the morning after Madeleine's disappearance. This compares with the four-and-a-half hours endured by Charlotte Pennington, another nanny at the resort who was witness to Kate's 'hysterical' reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.
The Mail on Sunday has also learned that within 24 hours of that interview Ms Baker was dispatched by Mark Warner to take up a new position in the Greek resort of San Agostino along with four other members of staff.

They were all linked to the seven holidaymakers who had eaten in the resort's tapas restaurant with Kate and Gerry McCann on the night of Madeleine's disappearance.
It is believed Ms Baker has since been reinterviewed by both British and Portuguese police but she has been told not to comment on the investigation.
The young nanny, described as 'fun and vivacious', has been deeply affected by Madeleine's disappearance, telling friends of nights without sleep and a complete loss of appetite.
Writing to one concerned friend nine days after Madeleine disappeared, she admitted: 'I was her nanny, so it's been tough for me, you wouldn't recognise me.
'It's hit me so hard I've hardly slept or eaten. My mum came to see me, but transferring me to "San Ag" has put me back at stage one as I am so stressed again.
'Love you loads, thanks for writing. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, I have not been out of the house much.'

To another she added: 'Thanks so much for your support ... I am trying to cope, but not really liking "San Ag"... I don't plan on staying here. If they don't send me back to Portugal. I'll go home.'
She had been introduced to Gerry and Kate McCann on the first evening of their holiday at the Ocean Club resort as Madeleine's designated nanny and had developed a 'good relationship with the couple and especially with Madeleine', according to a friend.
On the day Madeleine disappeared Ms Baker had spent nearly six hours with the toddler, along with five other children aged between three and five. Two of those are believed to have been the children of the McCanns' friends, David and Fiona Payne.
Madeleine and her two-year-old twin siblings, Sean and Amelie, were placed in the resort's Kids Club, where Ms Baker worked, at around 10am while their parents took a stroll before collecting them at 12.30pm for lunch back at the apartment.

In the afternoon, the McCanns played tennis while Madeleine went back to her nanny at the children's club, who gave her tea at 5.30pm. Madeleine, Sean and Amelie were picked up by their parents at 6pm.
Ms Baker was not with the McCanns when the alarm was sounded over Madeleine's disappearance just before 10pm. However, she joined the search shortly after 11pm after completing her duties as a night babysitter.
Mark Warner did not return Ms Baker to Portugal from Greece and she has since left the company. She is now a live-in nanny looking after three children. Her location is being withheld on the request of the McCanns.
Ms Baker refused to comment about the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance, adding: 'I don't want to go through it again.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487506/Revealed-The-nanny-help-clear-McCanns-name.html#ixzz1edkZTbll

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Catriona Baker

Post by jd on 24.11.11 16:21

Some have doubts about the Ocean Club’s crèche records. The doubts increase if we pay attention to the depositions from Maddie’s last nanny

by Hernâni Carvalho

“The disappearance took place during the time period between 5.35 and 10.05 p.m. on the 3rd of May 2007”, reads the report from the 4th Brigade of the PJ in Portimão. A premiss that is now questioned. Catriona Treasa Sisile Baker was the nanny who worked at the crèche and was responsible for Maddie since the McCanns arrived in Praia da Luz. The statements that the nanny gave to the police raise doubts. After Maddie’s disappearance, she was heard by the PJ in Portimão. One week later, she was transferred to another location by her employers. Soon afterwards, she returned to England. At Leicestershire police, she was also heard, but corrected the statements that she had given in Portugal.

“I was allowed to refresh my memory by reading the translated version of my original statement to the Portuguese police”, one can read in the report that was taped by Leicester police. The contents of the nanny’s statements was such that she was heard three times on the same day, and had to have her memory refreshed. At Leicestershire police headquarters, Catriona Baker was heard by detective Gierc between 10.09 and 10.54 a.m. on Monday, the 14th of April 2008. Between 11.57 and 12.12 a.m. on the same day, she was heard again by the same detective and between 1.35 and 1.45 p.m. on the same day she was again questioned by the same detective.

«They Showed her the PJ's Report to Refresh her Memory»

The nanny revealed that she only met the McCanns in Portugal; she recognized that after returning to England she visited the couple upon their invitation, in November 2007. “I visited the family at their home following an invitation to see how all of us were doing.” The McCann couple is worried about searching for Maddie and about knowing how the nannies are doing. Catriona explained how the McCanns behaved in Portugal. “The twins sometimes looked tired at tea time, after a long day and maybe also because of the heat, but I never saw a reason for concern with the McCanns children or their behaviour.”

Maddie’s last nanny remembers extraordinary details about that last day, but she doesn’t remember who picked up Maddie and at what time. “On Thursday the 3rd of May 2007, I remember Gerry dropping Madeleine off at the club between 9.15 and 9.20 a.m. I don’t remember who picked her up for lunch that day, but in the afternoon she returned for a swim. We carried out activities with other children. On that day, we practiced sailing and I remember meeting friends of Madeleine’s parents on the beach, David and Jane. At around 2.45 p.m., Madeleine returned to the Minis Club above the reception, but I don’t remember who brought her. On that afternoon, we went swimming. Kate picked up Madeleine in the Tapas Bar area, and as far as I remember, she was wearing sports clothes at that time and I deducted that she had been jogging. It was around 3.35 – 6 p.m.”

At what time did the little girl leave after all?

Catriona can’t remember. She remembers Kate’s jogging suit. That’s not too bad. Coincidentally, Catriona Baker didn’t go out with her friends that day (the 3rd of May 2007). “Some of my colleagues were going out, but I was too tired to accompany them.”

Catriona Baker stated to the Portuguese and British police that on that day she went into her room to sleep because she was tired. And that’s why she only noticed that Madeleine McCann had disappeared when her colleagues from the crèche went to alert her. On that night, Mark Warner invited all the resort’s employees to cooperate in the searches for Maddie. “The director told us where to search. We searched everywhere. I walked most of the routes that Madeleine passed through and that could be familiar to her”, the nanny told the British police. Catriona Baker took part in the searches, but found neither Maddie not the McCanns. “I didn’t see Kate or Gerry that night.”

The Ocean Club crèches

There is a number of children clubs at the Ocean Club resort. The children are grouped according to their age. Clubs for 3-11 months (Baby Club), 12-23 months (Toddler Club), 24 months to 3 years (Toddler 2 Club), 3 to 5 years (Minis Club), 6 to 9 years (Juniors Club), 10 to 14 years (Kids Club) and from 14 to 17 years (Indies Club). In May 2007 there were 16 nannies at the Ocean Club. Catriona Baker is one of them. The importance of her deposition derives from the fact that she was the nanny who cared for Madeleine McCann.

Samples from the crèche records

Reports

The workings of the Ocean Club crèche was explained to the British police by Catriona herself: “Mark Warner has the usual procedure of signing a form whenever the parents leave the child in the club’s care, which they sign again with the name and the time at which the child was collected. There is a separate sheet for the morning shift and another for the afternoon shift. The sheet contains space for the child’s name, the time and the parent’s signature. Only parents are allowed to take the children, except when an agreement is made in another sense, in due time.”

In Portugal, the experts that can evaluate calligraphy are from the PJ. It was explained to Tvmais that the crèche’s reports reveal inconsistencies in the writing. One of the doubts that the analysts raise concerns the identity of the authors of the form filling and their signatures in the form. The nanny’s signature and her handwriting appear on the sheet where only the parents were supposed to sign. Did anyone notice?

Source: TvMais, paper edition only 18.11.2008

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/11/tvmais-at-what-time-did-maddie-leave.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

First visit to Portugal???

Post by uppatoffee on 24.11.11 23:39

Jd, I noticed that in her 2 statements she gave to the police, she gives different accounts of when she arrived in Portugal and whether she had been before. Both of these can be found at http://www.mccannfiles.com/id351.html

In her Portuguese Statement
"In answer to our questions, she responds that she has been in Portugal since March 21st of this year and that this is her first visit to the country. Next, she says that she came to Portugal to work as a play leader, having obtained a contract of employment with the "Mark Warner" company. She states that her contract started on March 21st and ends on November 7th 2007, the date on which she will return to her own country."

In her Leicester Police Interview
"I work in childcare – I was contracted by Mark Warner in June of 2006. The first time I went to Portugal was the 21st of March 2006 where I worked as a childcare worker in the Ocean Club Village, Praia da Luz. I went to a work interview and was contracted for one year by Mark Warner in June of 2006."

Bit of a difference! wft

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 25.11.11 0:58

This is why we need to properly analyse these ever changing statements, CB is an important part of the scam. Why would the mccanns invite her to Rothley if she wasn't?

After their little render-vous, her statements then changes to come in line with their latest statements

On a side note, why are they asking a nanny who was asleep on her own on the night Maddie disappeared to visit them in Rothley? She was not there at the time of the events & in effect not involved in any way, so what is the need to see her privately?

All she can offer is that she nannied Maddie during the day along with the other children and whatever she knows would be in the normal course of the police statements.....go figure is the expression that comes to mind!!!

What a scam this is!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.11 9:42

@jd wrote:On a side note, why are they asking a nanny who was asleep on her own on the night Maddie disappeared to visit them in Rothley? She was not there at the time of the events & in effect not involved in any way, so what is the need to see her privately?

Could it be that she is the only person that week who can positively identify the child who entered the creche that week, posing as Madeleine McCann?

Back to top Go down

Added to this topic from the Rothley meeting.

Post by tigger on 01.09.12 6:44

I've just copied and pasted this so it doesn't get lost.
quote:
For the moment I can't find the reference to the hotel booking for Baker which was apparently arranged by the mcCanns. (Rothley Towers not big enough then?)

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3908-catriona-baker?highlight=nanny+baker (DM article)

Re: Catriona Baker.

This is the nanny Madeleine McCann's parents believe will be a key witness in their fight to clear their names and find their daughter.
The Mail on Sunday has also learned that within 24 hours of that interview Ms Baker was dispatched by Mark Warner to take up a new position in the Greek resort of San Agostino along with four other members of staff.

The nanny revealed that she only met the McCanns in Portugal; she recognized that after returning to England she visited the couple upon their invitation, in November 2007. “I visited the family at their home following an invitation to see how all of us were doing.” The McCann couple is worried about searching for Maddie and about knowing how the nannies are doing.

Re: The Rothley Meeting - a turning point
Stewie Yesterday at 9:07 pm

tigger wrote:
For the moment I can't find the reference to the hotel booking for Baker which was apparently arranged by the mcCanns. (Rothley Towers not big enough then?)

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3908-catriona-baker?highlight=nanny+baker (DM article)
Re: Catriona Baker.

The nanny revealed that she only met the McCanns in Portugal; she recognized that after returning to England she visited the couple upon their invitation, in November 2007. “I visited the family at their home following an invitation to see how all of us were doing.” The McCann couple is worried about searching for Maddie and about knowing how the nannies are doing.
unquote

They were concerned with how the nannies were doing?? The same nannies they didn't trust to look after their children in the evening creche - those nannies? hmmm. pull the other one...

Stewie

jd Yesterday at 9:51 pm

This is what I was thinking....They were concerned with how the nannies were doing? If we are to believe the mccann version of events then the nannies had absolutely nothing to do with anything, so why were the mccanns worried how the nannies were doing? especially Cat Baker

Even more suspicious is that Cat Baker was shipped off by Mark Warner to a Greek resort within 24 hours of giving her statement (6th May?)...Why was she singled out so quickly to get out of PDL and 6 months later the mccanns were so concerned about her? and seemingly was also part involved in the November 2007 meetings
unquote

tigger Yesterday at 9:55 pm

It would be interesting to find out where Charlotte Pennington was in November.

From: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3253-charlotte-pennington
quote:
Armstrong, landlady of Rothley’s Royal Oak pub, where the McCanns sometimes go for lunch or dinner, said: “They are lovely, gentle, caring people.” She said that they would let pnly (only) their nanny or relatives babysit the children, and chose the Mark Warner resort precisely because they thought that it was safe.

CP claims in her current CV that she worked as a Live- in -Nanny in the UK (2004/2005) looking after a newborn baby & a 3 yr old. I wouldn't be at all susrprised to find these details had been altered a little and the children she cared for were the Mccann children.
unquote

What if CP was the Nanny and indeed the Nanny they needed the extra bed for? But instead she went there as a creche nanny?

A little off topic, but CB was the one who had to come on board - so was it CB who got a job in New York? Must be, but can't find it.
unquote

jd Yesterday at 10:19 pm

She did arrive on the same flight same day as the Oldfields/Tanner/O'Brien on 28th April. She was apparently the first on the scene on May 3rd, first into the apartment, She was the one who saw the "British' tourist way out at sea in the middle of the dark night kicking an object in a small boat! She was living in the same New Zealand town as kate mccann, when she was 'Charlotte the fairy". I always felt she resembled rachael oldfield, maybe she already knew jane tanner prior to the holiday? Didn't CP also speak on a Panorama documentary
unquote

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.09.12 12:29

“The twins sometimes looked tired at tea time, after a long day and maybe also because of the heat
I thought it was cold and kate mccann wished she had taken cardigans with her

The McCanns believe Ms Baker is a key witness in the defence that they are assembling with the aid of a team of lawyers and investigators.
Defense of what? "Ms Baker was not with the McCanns when the alarm was sounded over Madeleine's disappearance just before 10pm"

-------
At what time did the little girl leave after all?

Catriona can’t remember. She remembers Kate’s jogging suit!
thinking

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 01.09.12 15:16

And this catriona baker is a nanny and looks after children,yet she has lied for the mccanns over Madeleine

I wouldnt let her look after a sewer rat never mind little children.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 02.09.12 0:16

Don't forget, Cat Baker used to be Facebook friends with Jon Corner's daughter. A fact that was made known on previous forums. :)

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.09.12 0:17

@Lance De Boils wrote:Don't forget, Cat Baker used to be Facebook friends with Jon Corner's daughter. A fact that was made known on previous forums. :)

Oh I never knew this.....Interesting

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 02.09.12 2:13

Interesting indeed. I think it was swiped soon after being brought to the attention of forums. It was definitely on the old 3As and I believe the MCF too. If you are a member of MCF, maybe you could search for it. I'm sure I saved a screenshot of it at the time, but no idea how to put it here....

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.09.12 6:39

@Lance De Boils wrote:Interesting indeed. I think it was swiped soon after being brought to the attention of forums. It was definitely on the old 3As and I believe the MCF too. If you are a member of MCF, maybe you could search for it. I'm sure I saved a screenshot of it at the time, but no idea how to put it here....

Posting screenshot: Just click on the hosting an image icon above the reply box. Choose file from desktop (you could move the screenshot there first)
click on the screenshot in the list . Click host it. A short pause and then three lines of urls appear. anyone will do. Click on copy - (I have to also go to my Safari edit bar and click on copy). Position cursor in the text where you want it , click paste in the edit menu.

I find the host it window doesn't disappear and blocks the text so I just send it.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.09.12 15:33

Wristbands worn in the creche...where is Madeleines ?

(Steelmagnolia)
This is the first time I have seen the left wrist of Madeleine McCann , later images, her wrist has been cropped from the photograph. This image is alleged to be the last photo taken May 3rd after Madeleine had been collected from the creche, then where is the obligatory bracelet ? Tennis court image, Madeleines right wrist also without the bracelet so I had assumed she may have worn it on her left hand . Was the image deliberately cropped to remove Madeleine's wrist ?

Cat Baker:

ROGATORY - I first met Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, at the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children’s bracelets which included their name, any allergies and relevant information.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/wristbands-worn-in-creche.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.09.12 16:19

@jd wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:Don't forget, Cat Baker used to be Facebook friends with Jon Corner's daughter. A fact that was made known on previous forums. :)

That may have been post- 3/5. Jon Corner was over in PdL quite a lot and may well have taken his family with him. The best tactic for influencing a witness is to become a friend, rely on their kindness and so on. Even a few days would be enough for two young women to become 'friends' and subsequently facebook friends as CB went off to Greece.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.09.12 16:49

@tigger wrote:
@jd wrote:

That may have been post- 3/5. Jon Corner was over in PdL quite a lot and may well have taken his family with him. The best tactic for influencing a witness is to become a friend, rely on their kindness and so on. Even a few days would be enough for two young women to become 'friends' and subsequently facebook friends as CB went off to Greece.

If it was BEFORE 3/5/07 then it can just go onto the list of about a squillion weird coincidences.... winkwink

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.09.12 17:36

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@jd wrote:

If it was BEFORE 3/5/07 then it can just go onto the list of about a squillion weird coincidences.... winkwink

Lance De Boils, do you know if it was before or after 3rd May?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.09.12 17:42

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/catriona-baker-why-is-her-signature.html

Catriona Baker why was she signing creche records instead of the parents?

I believe Madeleine died May 1st. May 2nd there was a lot of activity, Kate telphoned her friend Amanada just after 7 am twice, Amanda returned her calls. The cleaner noticed cots in seperate rooms, she also commented the children were not there, would they normally have been present when she arrived for her to make such a remark ?

Cat Baker signed the creche sheet May 2nd for Madeleine and in the afternoon there is a signature for Kate Healy? Cat Baker, Thursday 3rd May, signature once again where a parents should be, signed in for Ella O'Brien.

There was ONLY one child in the group who could have taken the place of Madeleine and that was Ella O'Brien.

Kate desperate in her book to have everyone believe she was a HEALY until May 4th, even though the rest of the days she signed herself in at the creche as Kate McCann.

Here is a mother claiming they had been watched a paedophile had taken her daughter...he had returned on two occasions to drug her children and where were the twins the very next day? back in the creche, signed in and out by their good friends Dianne Webster and Fiona Payne , whom it would appear also did not have much concern for an abductor stalking the sleepy village of PDL !!!!

Creche timesheet by Hi- de-Ho.

-----
Kate Healy for the day May 2nd.

Kate McCann digging herself out of a hole. For those who believe as I do there was no neglect and Madeleine died before May 3rd. Kate drones on about being a HEALY until May 4th 2007 and yet each day the creche records were signed Kate McCann all except Tuesday May 2nd...the day of the staging, the day the cleaner witnessed cots in seperate rooms, she also noticed the children were not there, did this surprise her ?

'On 4 May 2007, I became Kate McCann. According to my passport, driving licence and bank account I was Kate Healy. Ihadn’t kept my maiden name for any particular reason – it was just who I was and who I’d always been. But when Madeleine was taken, the press automatically referred to me as Kate McCann, and Kate McCann I have been ever since. Overnight our old life had gone and I’d become a different person.'

Above snippet from Kates book.

May 2nd creche record signed as Kate Healy..other days Kate McCann

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/kate-healy-for-day-may-2nd.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 02.09.12 18:21

bit busy jd but I have almost done with a copy and paste of parts of early statements for May 3rd, because I believe that is the place to find the truth of what went on. Imo it is not clear at all where DP was daytime also the creche attendance of Ella pm was strange, she was left out of the beach trip.
The Oldfields and O Briens had lunch in OB apartment, Paynes did not join them that day, worth noting.
After lunch JT and RO went to tennis courts while Grace O and younger OB girl napped, no mention of Ella napping after lunch or what she did instead.
Instead of Ella waiting for the beach trip with the other girls, she was taken by ROB to creche, then left there while everyone bar McCann family went to the beach. McCanns were busy with tennis again allegedly.....but all other parents and kids there apart from Ella. ROB left beach and picked her up from creche at 4.30 and took her back to join the others.
Why was this inconvenient to and froing going on when Ella could have been taken there with the other children?
She had to be at creche for some reason , I wonder why?

p.s. I have come to believe past few days after reading more that not only was Ella the child seen by the Smiths, she was also signed in with Maddies name at the creche [ a double sign in, when only Ella attended].
Look at all the errors made many times when she was signed in.....ROB initials written by someone else, Ella incorrectly signed in as Emma , wrong apartment number entered. Someone writing too quickly, trying to put in details for 2 when only one child's details required? And put in nervously as well as in haste maybe.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 02.09.12 18:33

Oh how I wish I had more time to spend on here , work and family committiments are keeping me so busy I need longer days and more arms and legs !!, this is a great topic with great posts , all you guys are great with the research you are doing , I do get to log on and read most nights and I feel like screaming at times , I mean has anyone investigating the case even looked at a fraction of these things ! RD you were spot on when you told me to look at the creche records and also 3rd May ???? it looks like MMC just dropped into PDL on that day as so much happened , so much conversation, so much activity , everyone going every where !!! it just beggars belief IMO,

Sorry if this is

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.09.12 18:43

@jd wrote:Wristbands worn in the creche...where is Madeleines ?

(Steelmagnolia)
This is the first time I have seen the left wrist of Madeleine McCann , later images, her wrist has been cropped from the photograph. This image is alleged to be the last photo taken May 3rd after Madeleine had been collected from the creche, then where is the obligatory bracelet ? Tennis court image, Madeleines right wrist also without the bracelet so I had assumed she may have worn it on her left hand . Was the image deliberately cropped to remove Madeleine's wrist ?

Cat Baker:

ROGATORY - I first met Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, at the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children’s bracelets which included their name, any allergies and relevant information.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/wristbands-worn-in-creche.html

Please excuse me: off topic

This may mean nothing, but it has always puzzled me:

In the Dutch newspapers Tennis girl's picture at the time of first
publication was mirrored: her left
knee, not her right one seemed bruised, as did her left arm instead of
her right one.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.09.12 18:50

@Portia wrote:
This may mean nothing, but it has always puzzled me:
In the Dutch newspapers Tennis girl's picture at the time of first publication was mirrored: her left knee, not her right one seemed bruised, as did her left arm instead of her right one.

This would be very interesting to compare if the original one that was published can be found

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.09.12 15:26

EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
04 August 2011

BUNKERED

The McCanns may have been playing four-ball with us down by the sea-side in Portugal, but they'll need more than a sand wedge to dig themselves out of this.

Remember that trip to the beach on Tuesday 1 May - the one that didn't last too long because the weather was unkind and Madeleine preferred to be with her Mini Club playmates? And how the McCanns took the children back to their separate crèches for the last hour and a half, yet somehow managed to sign them in over an hour beforehand? Well it turns out they did something even more remarkable. They seem to have left Madeleine all on her own at the creche. (Some holiday!).

Although Madeleine was not signed out at the end of the day, her brother and sister were - at 5.20 p.m. We are at liberty to infer therefore that, collectively, their last hour and a half began at around 3.45 p.m., despite all three children having been signed in, apparently, at 2.30 p.m. that afternoon. Clerical error on the part of both parents no doubt.

Now here's the weird bit.

Mark Warner Nanny, Catriona Baker, gave a statement to the PJ on 10 May 2007, during which she told them that the only days they took the children to the beach were Tuesday afternoon (1 May 2007) between 15:30 and 16:30, on Wednesday (the next day) at the same time and on Thursday between 10 and 11 o'clock. (04-Processos, volume IV . Pgs. 870 to 873). She says nothing about any of the trips having been delayed or cancelled.

Which means the McCanns, having decided to take their children to the beach that afternoon for a change, delivered Madeleine back to an empty creche for the last hour and a half (commencing 3.45 p.m. approx.). Cat Baker will have left at least fifteen minutes earlier - for the beach. And the beach being no more than fifteen minutes walk away, the 'lobsters' should already have arrived on the sand before the McCanns had even set off for the creche. Did the two groups pass each other en route? Did the McCanns simply hand over the children there and then? 'Hi Cat! You can take over now. We'll just nip back and sign the registers an hour ago!'

Oh well. An account of the truth that contains only one lie can't be all bad can it? Unfortunately even one lie is one lie too many. And this one concerns a period of time over 48 hours before Madeleine is said to have been 'taken.' It's like having your car stolen on Wednesday and lying to police about where you drove to at the weekend.

There can be little doubt now that the McCanns have as many teeth in their respective mouths as Clarence Mitchell has in his.

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.10.12 2:22

Thanks for finding this Lance De Boils....This one is crucial. Not only do the mccanns gloat about her like the best nanny who ever looked after kids, MW sent her away asap, she was suicidal, she got a personal invite to Rothley Towers in November 2007, and is Jon Corners daughters FB friends list (and Pauline Mccann the other nanny)....quite remarkable for someone who only knew Maddie for just a couple of days in her job

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum