The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jeremy Vine Show BBC radio 2 today at 12pm

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jeremy Vine Show BBC radio 2 today at 12pm

Post by Marian on 24.11.11 22:20

Here's a picture of the charm school reject Nina Myskow - http://sharetv.org/person/nina_myskow

Sadly wisdom does not always come with advancing years!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscee on 24.11.11 22:23

No sadly not

mrscee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

nina

Post by pauline on 24.11.11 23:38

thank you for the link Marian.

I note that Nina is Scottish and was born in St Andrews...am I being paranoid in thinking that Gerry is Scottish and could they know one another...?

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 25.11.11 0:05

@pauline wrote:thank you for the link Marian.

I note that Nina is Scottish and was born in St Andrews...am I being paranoid in thinking that Gerry is Scottish and could they know one another...?

It crossed my mind too!!!

She was very, very defensive about them, it made me wonder (before I read that she is Scottish) whether she knew the McCanns personally .... bet she does!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 25.11.11 0:12

Scotland is not as wee as you might think

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 25.11.11 8:57

I must admit to feeling a bit paranoid whenever I hear of anyone with a Scottish connection and I know that I shouldn't!

Some trashy information about the charmless Ms M. http://www.nyt.co.uk/nina-myskow.htm

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 25.11.11 10:39

He was born in Scotland but with Irish parents , I think he sees him more Irish than scots ( I hope ) pray2 OMG
is that old witch Nina misCOW Scottish I hope you don't think where all like her Crying or Very sad you know I would just love to catfight
her right now.

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 25.11.11 10:49

@Marian wrote:I must admit to feeling a bit paranoid whenever I hear of anyone with a Scottish connection and I know that I shouldn't!

Some trashy information about the charmless Ms M. http://www.nyt.co.uk/nina-myskow.htm

Don't worry empathy we are not all like Gerry McCann he is a one off, any way he his more Irish than scots poor Ireland
to spon something like that Crying or Very sad

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 25.11.11 10:51

Quote by anil39200:

How small children could be left alone and the parents almost feted as celebs is to me both obscene and disgraceful.

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 25.11.11 10:52

Any broadcaster who tells their listeners to see a doctor and work through their problems, and are vile and evil for just disagreeing with something.... should have their license taken away with immediate effect.

This is not the standard of broadcasters we have in the UK

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 25.11.11 10:57

Through the tv licence fee we are paying his salary. He should of been unbiased, but reading other posts he clearly wasn't. Disgraceful!

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 25.11.11 11:29

I could understand the behaviour of McCann supporters like Jeremy Vine and Nina Myskow if this was a case where the parents were unquestionably blameless. Think of cases like the Moors Murders and, in more recent years, James Bulger, Sarah Payne, Milly Dowler and the Soham girls. If anyone had blamed the parents in any way, I feel that they would deserve to be severely criticised.

I feel that the supporters are classing the McCanns in the same category as blameless victims when it is as plain as the nose on your face that they are not. Even without all the evidence of events in Portugal, the McCanns' behaviour ever since has been ringing alarm bells. The setting up of a commercial enterprise within a few days to raise money defies all understanding!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 25.11.11 11:40

@scotclogs wrote:

He was born in Scotland but with Irish parents , I think he sees him more Irish than scots ( I hope ) OMG
is that old witch Nina misCOW Scottish I hope you don't think where all like her Crying or Very sad you know I would just love to
her right now.

Not strictly true scotclogs. Eileen McCann is not Irish, she was born in Glasgow. (so she's one of yours ) As for Gerry's father, well he's supposed to be Irish born but there's no trace of his birth, baptism or marriage in the Irish records online, so we can't even be 100% certain about that.

"Nina Myskow was a columnist for the Sun & News of the World under the byline - The Bitch on the Box"

Says it all really. ^

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 25.11.11 12:27

@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:

He was born in Scotland but with Irish parents , I think he sees him more Irish than scots ( I hope ) OMG
is that old witch Nina misCOW Scottish I hope you don't think where all like her Crying or Very sad you know I would just love to
her right now.
Be
Not strictly true scotclogs. Eileen McCann is not Irish, she was born in Glasgow. (so she's one of yours ) As for Gerry's father, well he's supposed to be Irish born but there's no trace of his birth, baptism or marriage in the Irish records online, so we can't even be 100% certain about that.

"Nina Myskow was a columnist for the Sun & News of the World under the byline - The Bitch on the Box"

Says it all really. ^

what ooops I read they came from Ireland,but I must be then wrong they had a pub there

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

McCann family history

Post by Marian on 25.11.11 12:33

Scotclogs: there's a very interesting topic here called "McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007" which has lots of information about the pub which may have been owned at one time by Gerry's grandfather.

P.S. Link added. http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007?highlight=donegal

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 25.11.11 12:42

Vine gave the full name of one of the persons sending the 'negative' emails and then read it out - a reasonable email but not accepting the Mccanns story. So Nina attacked him - see your doctor etc and Vine supported her.

I think that man should sue Vine and the BBC. Surely for the national broadcaster to permit a man to be labelled mentally ill merely because he expresses an opinion the guest and presenter do not agree with is unacceptable?

Vine presumably is an NUJ member and they have a code of ethics - perhaps he breached that code?

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 25.11.11 12:49

@scotclogs wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:

her right now.
Be

Says it all really. ^

I read they came from Ireland,but I must be then wrong they had a pub there

yes, that's want they want us to believe. The pub remains a mystery, (more info in link below) but I'd put money on it that it doesn't, never has belonged to Eileen McCann. According to Kate's 'truthful' book, the McCann's were living in absolute poverty when Gerry was a child. So, they have this big rambling pub in St Johnston Donegal with living quarters above, yet choose to live in one bedroom Glagow tenement block - SEVEN of the them! Hmmm...

KM Chapter 1: "From Gerry’s stories it sounds as if it was a fun, loud and colourful
household, quite mad at times. It must have been hard, too: seven
people living in a one-bedroom place in a Glasgow tenement – and
that was without the occasional ‘lodger’ with nowhere else to go
who’d be offered a berth on the floor."

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007 Edit: sorry didn't realise Pauline had already provided link. Oops, I meant Marian.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 25.11.11 12:51

@Marian wrote:Scotclogs: there's a very interesting topic here called "McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007" which has lots of information about the pub which may have been owned at one time by Gerry's grandfather.

, So it was his grandfather that had the pub, thanks for that info, thumbsup I will have look at that topic

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 25.11.11 13:13

@Marian wrote:I could understand the behaviour of McCann supporters like Jeremy Vine and Nina Myskow if this was a case where the parents were unquestionably blameless. Think of cases like the Moors Murders and, in more recent years, James Bulger, Sarah Payne, Milly Dowler and the Soham girls. If anyone had blamed the parents in any way, I feel that they would deserve to be severely criticised.

I feel that the supporters are classing the McCanns in the same category as blameless victims when it is as plain as the nose on your face that they are not. Even without all the evidence of events in Portugal, the McCanns' behaviour ever since has been ringing alarm bells. The setting up of a commercial enterprise within a few days to raise money defies all understanding!

you are right Marian I am sure, but they are missing the two crucial items without which the abduction story is a sham, a body and evidence, then again, many things about todays celeb society are so superficial, hey, who gives a monkeys for substance!

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 25.11.11 13:15

@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:

her right now.
Be

Says it all really. ^

yes, that's want they want us to believe. The pub remains a mystery, (more info in link below) but I'd put money on it that it doesn't, never has belonged to Eileen McCann. According to Kate's 'truthful' book, the McCann's were living in absolute poverty when Gerry was a child. So, they have this big rambling pub in St Johnston Donegal with living quarters above, yet choose to live in one bedroom Glagow tenement block - SEVEN of the them! Hmmm...

KM Chapter 1: "From Gerry’s stories it sounds as if it was a fun, loud and colourful

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007 Edit: sorry didn't realise Pauline had already provided link.

I read your link thanks and had a look on the map I can't see ANY pub. OMG My head is spinning , EVERY THING they say is a lie grrrrr

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 25.11.11 13:22

@scotclogs wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:

her right now.
Be

Says it all really. ^

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007 Edit: sorry didn't realise Pauline had already provided link.

I read your link thanks and had a look on the map I can't see ANY pub. OMG My head is spinning , EVERY THING they say is a lie

dont know if this helps but sometimes in small places in Ireland, pubs dont look like pubs, ie they dont have signs or any distinguishing features I recall a small place near Wexford where we went years ago and it was just like a private house till you got inside

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 25.11.11 13:27

I haven't time to go all through the Donegal topic now but, in line with the previous comment, there is a photo there of the pub and it doesn't look anything like you'd imagine.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The mysterious pub in Donegal

Post by Guest on 25.11.11 14:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6lPGrmbS7cA#t=285s

This is a link to part of a programme on Ulster TV and shows the pub in all its glory, or lack of it.

The sentiments expressed throughout will make you

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 25.11.11 15:25

@anil39200 wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:

her right now.
Be

Says it all really. ^

I read your link thanks and had a look on the map I can't see ANY pub. OMG My head is spinning , EVERY THING they say is a lie

dont know if this helps but sometimes in small places in Ireland, pubs dont look like pubs, ie they dont have signs or any distinguishing features I recall a small place near Wexford where we went years ago and it was just like a private house till you got inside

is that right .It could only be in Ireland smilie God bless them ( the Irish that is NOT the mccann's titter )

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscee on 25.11.11 18:02

@ pauline, i completely agree with your comment of 1:42 today. The optician was slandered on air in my opinion. I have complained to the show in writing to that effect, and wonder if I could still complain to OFCOM, despite not being the optician?!! The whole thing was an extraordinairy piece of broadcasting. Quite baffling. The bbc guarantee a response within 10 working days, so I will share it with you guys although I expect nothing of any substance back from them. Still, better to be a squeaky wheel than just accept this rubbish day in day out!

mrscee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum