The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's Maddie Search Fund - Lisbon & PdL Feb 6th - Feb 21st 2012

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's Maddie Search Fund - Lisbon & PdL Feb 6th - Feb 21st 2012

Post by Gillyspot on 29.11.11 12:38

Pat is a bit more than a TV detective she is a real criminal profiler that helps US police forces. lol

"After having once rented a room to a murder suspect, Brown was moved to become an investigative criminal profiler. By 1996, she'd founded The Sexual Homicide Exchange (SHE). In 2000, she opened The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency.[2] Today, she is one of the few women criminal profilers, assisting police departments and victims' families by analyzing physical and behavioral evidence to make determinations about crime behavior, suspects and motive"

"In 2007, she received her master’s degree in criminal justice from Boston University"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Brown_(criminal_profiler)

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's Maddie Search Fund - Lisbon & PdL Feb 6th - Feb 21st 2012

Post by Anders on 09.12.11 22:52

@sijm wrote:I read Ms Browns Lawyer Anne Bremner is well known for her excellent work in acting as Legal Counsel

and a spokesman for friends of Amanda Knox and that they set up a fund raising to pay

the legal fees and look at the good result Amanda Knox had.

Also on a Anne Bremner profile page on the Internet it says Ms Bremner took unpaid leave

of absence in 2005 from her job with Stafford Frey Cooper to offer television commentary on

People v Jackson and that she had said the publicity had brought in millions of dollars of business for her firm.

So if we beleve all this I trust Ms Brown is in capable hands to win her case, don' you

Ms Pat Browns profile is also seems very impressive having had an excellent TV carreer in acting jobs playing herself

on one SATV 4 series and as a host on Discovery Channels 2004 documentry Mysterious Death of Clleopatra

all in all two very talented ladies, don't you think.

Fantastic post! Thank you!

I lived in the USA for many years and watched the nancy grace show all the time - these people are not dummies and in my opinion the snowball is only getting rolling! They can say stuff in the USA which is injunctioned in the uk.

Anders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 17.12.11 6:02

@jd wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
It's so anal to mock other's efforts when her parents did absolutely NOTHING to search for her. They didn't even join the search party on the night they reported her missing (not that she went missing) because it was too dark they told Oprah!

Yep. and then in the 'book'' lied by saying how they jumped through hedges, ran through fields through the night searching for her! beggars belief these outright lies they tell
wow Just how the hell can they STILL getting away with all this. aaagh banghead angry2

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 17.12.11 6:16

Stella wrote: So the Diary copies were destroyed in June 2008 and the papers printed it in September 2008 !!!

Which means they could not have come from the PJ

Oh joy

I will join you in that Mrs cheerleader

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum