The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why has it all gone quiet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by aquila on 18.11.11 1:34

I have followed this case from the beginning. Since the book launch all has gone quiet. Why? Scotland Yard are apparently doing their investigation (whatever that is purported to achieve). I find it strange that such a high profile scramble for media attention is now silent. What's happening with the proceeds from the book? What's happening with the private investigation from the proceeds of the Madeleine Fund? Perhaps I have it wrong. I simply find the silence deafening.

aquila

Posts : 7988
Reputation : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by jd on 18.11.11 8:53

@aquila wrote:I have followed this case from the beginning. Since the book launch all has gone quiet. Why? Scotland Yard are apparently doing their investigation (whatever that is purported to achieve). I find it strange that such a high profile scramble for media attention is now silent. What's happening with the proceeds from the book? What's happening with the private investigation from the proceeds of the Madeleine Fund? Perhaps I have it wrong. I simply find the silence deafening.

They are too busy preparing for the upcomng court cases

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by pauline on 18.11.11 9:20

@jd wrote:
@aquila wrote:I have followed this case from the beginning. Since the book launch all has gone quiet. Why? Scotland Yard are apparently doing their investigation (whatever that is purported to achieve). I find it strange that such a high profile scramble for media attention is now silent. What's happening with the proceeds from the book? What's happening with the private investigation from the proceeds of the Madeleine Fund? Perhaps I have it wrong. I simply find the silence deafening.

They are too busy preparing for the upcomng court cases



Or writing the script for the film?

Looking after the twins ? (joke)

pauline

Posts : 548
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by Gillyspot on 18.11.11 9:44

They haven't EVER been out of the press (since I can remember).

The latest is that they managed to shoehorn themselves into the Leveson Enquiry.

On one thing I certainly will agree. When did we last hear what their "crack private investigators" ("allegedly" where the McCanns "donations" are spent on) were up to? Hmm thinking

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 18.11.11 15:48

....maybe another fake sighting is currently being masterminded.........watch this space......

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by Gillyspot on 18.11.11 16:37

What country is Kate's bewk yet to be released in? - that would be an obvious choice. Then they could promote the book & maybe even "search" at the same time.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 23.11.11 20:17

I guess we all know now why it has all gone quiet.....preparing their speech for the Levenson enquiry.......

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by aquila on 25.11.11 19:56

I just don't get it. Why were the McCanns in the Leveson inquiry. Their constant whining about how they were treated by the media they actively sought to promote the search for Madeleine is deplorable. At what point did they decide to do that?...within hours apparently. Talk about spitting the dummy. Are two highly intelligent people with connections in high places expecting one to swallow this? Do they expect one to read their garbage and deem it normal? I am so glad for this forum. I wish you happy 2nd birthday. Madeleine has been missing double that time. Seems to me the only free speech and a voice for Madeliene (I'm going to mention her name at every opportunity) is on decent forums like this.

aquila

Posts : 7988
Reputation : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by happychick on 25.11.11 20:16

@Upsy Daisy wrote:I guess we all know now why it has all gone quiet.....preparing their speech for the Levenson enquiry.......

Preparing or rehearsing?

happychick

Posts : 401
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by aquila on 25.11.11 20:44

@happychick wrote:
@Upsy Daisy wrote:I guess we all know now why it has all gone quiet.....preparing their speech for the Levenson enquiry.......

Preparing or rehearsing?

I think they need to tell the truth and shame the devil. I always try to put myself in their shoes...there but for the grace of God go I etc...but this is too much garbage from them. I could understand it if the media were exploiting the un-savvy, ordinary folk but this is a totally different set of circumstances. This is egotism and narcissism at its finest in my opinon - I'm assuming I'm allowed to have an opinion without being sued.

They have lost their daughter Madeleine. What is gained from their intellectual stuff and their high-profile contacts? Absolutely nothing.

Madeleine is not a case. She is a missing child.

aquila

Posts : 7988
Reputation : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by PeterMac on 25.11.11 22:56

@aquila wrote:
Madeleine is not a case. She is a missing child.
Sadly I think you may be wrong. She is very probably dead. And is therefore a case.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 26.11.11 9:30

preparing or rehearsing.....both....this is a big theatre production for them isn't it....remember what GM says 'behind the scenes'...... it is just that. A prepared and rehearsed production that they dare sway far from. This has been an excellent PR exercise for them to jump on the bandwagon with. Perfect. Raise their profile again and make them look like the poor little victims...again.... couldn't have happened at a better time for them. However to us folk in the know that have been following them for all these years, we know better. It's the gullible public we hope will start and continue to ask questions.

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by Pershing36 on 14.12.11 21:56

There was a little about the case at the press inquiry today to do with Kate McCann's diary. Other than that it is surprisingly quiet. Maybe it is building up for Christmas week?

Pershing36

Posts : 671
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum