The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Almost the Poet Laureat Lends a Hand......

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Almost the Poet Laureat Lends a Hand......

Post by vaguely1 on 29.01.10 16:24

@aliberte2 wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@vaguely1 wrote:I thought he was referring to the one you posted up.

I would assume that he is referring to the poem that has received all the complaints, as published on this thread. I particularly liked the post which asked if Mr Armatage would consider writing a poem about why the McCanns have refused to co-operate with the Portuguese police.

That's Exactly what I meant.

Those stupid Childish Grammar School limericks in Madeleine's name are the ones that are Crass, Exploitative, Insulting, and Using Madeleine.

The Official poem is a Lovely poem. You do the Cause no Favors by Expecting Every Single Person in the World to have been Reached by the FOundation and handed a Leaflet.

Thank you for clarifying.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 30.01.10 1:39

@aliberte2 wrote:
@Autumn wrote:'Candle alive with a fierce blonde flame' - for pitys sake, this crass rubbish is an insult to Madeleine's memory.

Oh, do Explain How, it's Poetry, it can Mean whatever You want It to Mean. It could mean the Candle Still Burns for Her Memory, or to Find Her, or that the Candle's Blonde flame like Her hair keeps Her Memory alive...

It's not an Insult.
Writing Poems Placing the Child Behind Bars Getting Emotionally Abused by a Pedophile, that's an Insult to Madeleine. That's Using Madeleine.

Why, when we are told repeatedly by Dave Edgar, that Madeleine is being held captive by a paedophile near PDL, can this this be an insult. Are you calling Mr Edgar a liar? Surely the insult to Madeleine, presuming you believe Mr Edgar is being truthful, is that neither he nor the parents will go and search.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 30.01.10 17:45

@Autumn wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@Autumn wrote:'Candle alive with a fierce blonde flame' - for pitys sake, this crass rubbish is an insult to Madeleine's memory.

Oh, do Explain How, it's Poetry, it can Mean whatever You want It to Mean. It could mean the Candle Still Burns for Her Memory, or to Find Her, or that the Candle's Blonde flame like Her hair keeps Her Memory alive...

It's not an Insult.
Writing Poems Placing the Child Behind Bars Getting Emotionally Abused by a Pedophile, that's an Insult to Madeleine. That's Using Madeleine.

Why, when we are told repeatedly by Dave Edgar, that Madeleine is being held captive by a paedophile near PDL, can this this be an insult. Are you calling Mr Edgar a liar? Surely the insult to Madeleine, presuming you believe Mr Edgar is being truthful, is that neither he nor the parents will go and search.

Because You are Abusing Her Memory by Gleefully Publishing Poems Related to Her Suffering.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum