The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Pat Brown update for those who don't use Twitter

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pat Brown update for those who don't use Twitter

Post by Guest on 04.11.11 14:35

What a way to start the weekend.

Gas mark 2 just became gas mark 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.11.11 17:18

Stella wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Have the McCanns ever actually WON a case ?
They eventually lost against Snr Amaral.
Let us not forget that all the libel payments were made outside court. The full arguments were never heard.
They may of course try to settle out of court, but it may be in Pat's interest to refuse, and to force the issue.

Spot on !! this is what everyone has been waiting for and maybe why Carter Ruck stopped viewing about a week ago.

For some reason the news about Pat suing the McCanns has brought Carter Ruck back here today.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.11.11 17:30

Ordered by their employer, the mccanns, to monitor reactions to the news I suppose.

I hope they're not falling off their chairs from small audience sense of humour!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.11.11 17:39

Oh, incidentally if we charge them by time for parking in our space we would be rich and the collections can become fund for those they sued.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.11.11 17:54

@aiyoyo wrote:Ordered by their employer, the mccanns, to monitor reactions to the news I suppose.

You're not wrong there because Carter Ruck had actually googled "Pat Brown to sue Gerry and Kate McCann" to see how many sites were talking about it....this one was one of them, obviously. titter

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.11.11 18:04

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Ordered by their employer, the mccanns, to monitor reactions to the news I suppose.

You're not wrong there because Carter Ruck had actually googled "Pat Brown to sue Gerry and Kate McCann" to see how many sites were talking about it....this one was one of them, obviously.

Oh don't you just love what can be seen behind the scenes, take care Get em what you tell us, but thanks it has been a great boost to my spirits.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.11.11 19:55

@Nina wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

You're not wrong there because Carter Ruck had actually googled "Pat Brown to sue Gerry and Kate McCann" to see how many sites were talking about it....this one was one of them, obviously.

Oh don't you just love what can be seen behind the scenes, take care Get em what you tell us, but thanks it has been a great boost to my spirits.

Er, I dont see what is wrong with Get em telling us peeping toms are spying on us. Maybe they are looking hoping to steal useful materials/ideas to use for their defense - who knows.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.11.11 20:06

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

Er, I dont see what is wrong with Get em telling us peeping toms are spying on us. Maybe they are looking hoping to steal useful materials/ideas to use for their defense - who knows.

Errmmm. and I don't quite understand what you mean. There is nothing wrong with Get em telling us, I was merely saying to Get em to take care, nothing sinister in what I was saying other than thanking Get em and showing some concern for her and the forum. What did you think I meant?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 04.11.11 20:07

Great news about Pat Brown. Go Pat

Hopefully this will be a turning point in Madeleine's favour against the cruelty she must have suffered and the greed her name h

as been hijacked for.

Has anyone considered sending details of this saga to Roger Depue.?

(Used to head the FBI behavioural science unit)

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.11 20:27

New tweet from Pat....

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. #FreedomofSpeechLawsuit #MadeleineMcCann #McCann http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/76820

3 hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.11 20:30

About Pat's lawyer on this link in tweet..

RangeeniRangeeni

@TeddyShepherd in the USA. This is her lawyer http://annebremner.com/index.html #Freedomofspeech

8 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.11.11 20:33

@nina,
You said: " take care Get em what you tell us....."

hmmm..

not the same as your explanation "I was merely saying to Get em to take care, nothing sinister .....[/quote]

Don't you see the difference? Is it just me?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.11.11 20:39

@aiyoyo wrote:
@nina,

hmmm..

not the same as your explanation "I was merely saying to Get em to take care, nothing sinister .....

Don't you see the difference? Is it just me?[/quote]

I was saying to Get em to take care what she told us, meaning for her security and that of the forum. Nothing more or less than that, nothing sinister from me but much from others, so just to take care, same as I said to TB on another thread. I think that things are hotting up.

Sorry Aiyoyo I spend hours not speaking to a soul so maybe my grasp at language is in decline.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.11.11 2:16

@Nina wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@nina,

hmmm..

not the same as your explanation "I was merely saying to Get em to take care, nothing sinister .....

Don't you see the difference? Is it just me?

I was saying to Get em to take care what she told us, meaning for her security and that of the forum. Nothing more or less than that, nothing sinister from me but much from others, so just to take care, same as I said to TB on another thread. I think that things are hotting up.

Sorry Aiyoyo I spend hours not speaking to a soul so maybe my grasp at language is in decline.[/quote]

No need to apologise Nina. I understand we all have to be mindful what we say as the big bad guys are watching our every word. But personally I see nothing wrong in Get em telling us in particular about their visits here.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.11.11 2:49

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

You're not wrong there because Carter Ruck had actually googled "Pat Brown to sue Gerry and Kate McCann" to see how many sites were talking about it....this one was one of them, obviously. titter

People living like that, having to constantly check out what others have to say about them, is pathetically sad.
And so, when they know, how does that help them get on with their life. Do they sleep better knowing ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mexx on 05.11.11 5:45

Good for Pat Brown! I just wonder whether they can simply ignore the summons as they will be sued in a different country.

mexx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.11 8:39

Does this mean Pat is suing them on US soil then? Let's hope it gets as much coverage as the MJ trial.

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 05.11.11 8:50

Oh please don't plant the idea in the McC's heads that they are as famous as MJ shame on you
isn't it bad enough that Rome prepared itself for their visit without Neverneverland having an open day for them wtf

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.11 8:56

I'm just relishing at the possibility of seeing them backed into a corner on live TV.

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson versus the McCanns

Post by Marian on 05.11.11 9:16

There are some similarities between the McCanns and Michael Jackson. Both have legions of devoted supporters (some of whom are completely detached from reality) who won't hear a word against them, no matter how bizarre their behaviour. In my opinion they both certainly have or had an unhealthy interest in children.

I can make some allowances for Michael in view of his dreadful upbringing and obvious mental health issues but I'm struggling to find anything to say in favour of the McCanns.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.11 9:31

@Marian wrote:There are some similarities between the McCanns and Michael Jackson. Both have legions of devoted supporters (some of whom are completely detached from reality) who won't hear a word against them, no matter how bizarre their behaviour. In my opinion they both certainly have or had an unhealthy interest in children.

I can make some allowances for Michael in view of his dreadful upbringing and obvious mental health issues but I'm struggling to find anything to say in favour of the McCanns.

Well said Marian. You could also say that whether or not you liked him or his particular style of music he had some serious talent and earned the fame and fortune he received.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.11.11 9:48

Walk backwards across stage, grab crutch, squeal, spin round, walk backwards across stage, grab crutch, squeal ...
Repeat until the karaoke machine runs out.
No, I was not one of his most loyal fans.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier on 05.11.11 9:51

Probably not a popular view, but an honest one. I have no time for the McCanns antics, but even less time for Ms Brown. She is the latest to jump on the bandwagon seeking fame / and or fortune from a missing child. She has about as much to do with criminal profiling as "celebrity masterchef" has with running a professional kitchen.

As for suing the McCanns for libel over Amazon ditching her book? On what grounds? As far as I can see, the McCanns have not acknowledged her presence apart from Carter Ruck raising concerns with the distributors of her book. They may be justified, they may not. But that does not constitute libel.

Ms Brown seems to be suffering from lack of attention. And those expecting some great result from this are likely to be sadly disappointed.

Xavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.11 10:09

I take it you are very familiar with the American legal system then?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.11.11 10:39

@Xavier wrote:Probably not a popular view, but an honest one. I have no time for the McCanns antics, but even less time for Ms Brown. She is the latest to jump on the bandwagon seeking fame / and or fortune from a missing child. She has about as much to do with criminal profiling as "celebrity masterchef" has with running a professional kitchen.

As for suing the McCanns for libel over Amazon ditching her book? On what grounds? As far as I can see, the McCanns have not acknowledged her presence apart from Carter Ruck raising concerns with the distributors of her book. They may be justified, they may not. But that does not constitute libel.

Ms Brown seems to be suffering from lack of attention. And those expecting some great result from this are likely to be sadly disappointed.

?????????????????????? wtf

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum