The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.11.11 0:47

What really happened to Dean Byron de Spretter? - missing since 1996?

http://www.missing-you.net/browse/Norfolk-s82.php?startnum=80

Was he, as a police officer and private investigator have both claimed, murdered because he had stumbled on an elite paedophile ring in Norfolk?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Guest on 01.11.11 7:47

@Tony Bennett wrote:What really happened to Dean Byron de Spretter? - missing since 1996?

http://www.missing-you.net/browse/Norfolk-s82.php?startnum=80

Was he, as a police officer and private investigator have both claimed, murdered because he had stumbled on an elite paedophile ring in Norfolk?
Seems like it was April 98 he disappeared? The other ones with same name on your link seem to have disappeared around 2001 - 2003?

I might not be looking on the right one?

REPLY: Yes, Dean de Spretter disappeared around this time, I may have the wrong year; he was last seen by his sister whom he had dropped off in Norwich around 8.45am one morning...I shall post up further information about this missing person and others involved as I receive it - T.B.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Daisy on 01.11.11 11:25

Very interesting Tony. Immediately made me think of this article I read a few weeks back.

Tuesday 3rd February, 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1134307/
Senior-judge-dead-freezing-village-stream.html


UK Daily Mail
Senior Judge has been Found Dead in the Freezing Waters of a Village Stream.

"A senior judge has been found dead in the freezing waters of a village stream. The body of Judge William Everard, 59, was discovered in Fakenham in Norfolk, near the holiday home he owned with his wife. A spokesman for Norfolk police said the death was being treated as ‘unexplained but not suspicious’. (as usual???) His body was discovered in the early hours of Sunday.
A former colleague paid tribute to a man who had been at the forefront of prosecuting sexual crimes against children...."

Who was he about to prosecute / expose? What did he know?
http://www.namastepublishing.co.uk/NETWORK%20NEWS.htm

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.11.11 11:38

@Daisy wrote:Very interesting Tony. Immediately made me think of this article I read a few weeks back.

Tuesday 3rd February, 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1134307/
Senior-judge-dead-freezing-village-stream.html


UK Daily Mail
Senior Judge has been Found Dead in the Freezing Waters of a Village Stream.
"A senior judge has been found dead in the freezing waters of a village stream. The body of Judge William Everard, 59, was discovered in Fakenham in Norfolk, near the holiday home he owned with his wife.A spokesman for Norfolk police said the death was being treated as ‘unexplained but not suspicious’. (as usual???)His body was discovered in the early hours of Sunday.
A former colleague paid tribute to a man who had been at the forefront of prosecuting sexual crimes against children...."

Who was he about to prosecute / expose? What did he know?


http://www.namastepublishing.co.uk/NETWORK%20NEWS.htm
Yes, I have also noted this event in my researches, as I say I hope to be more specific about a few things occurring in Norfolk in due course.

ETA: This case is of interest:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/shopkeeper-killed-boy-to-cover-up-sex-sessions-744094.html

There are suggestions that Kevan Roberts didn't act alone. The finding of Thomas's body in Thetford, 50 miles away from Happisburgh (pronounced 'Hazeborough'), close to where his homosexual cousin lived, is one factor that may suggest that more than one perpetrator was involved.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by frank zappa on 01.11.11 22:57

@Daisy wrote:Very interesting Tony. Immediately made me think of this article I read a few weeks back.

Tuesday 3rd February, 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1134307/
Senior-judge-dead-freezing-village-stream.html


UK Daily Mail
Senior Judge has been Found Dead in the Freezing Waters of a Village Stream.

"A senior judge has been found dead in the freezing waters of a village stream. The body of Judge William Everard, 59, was discovered in Fakenham in Norfolk, near the holiday home he owned with his wife.A spokesman for Norfolk police said the death was being treated as ‘unexplained but not suspicious’. (as usual???) His body was discovered in the early hours of Sunday.
A former colleague paid tribute to a man who had been at the forefront of prosecuting sexual crimes against children...."

Who was he about to prosecute / expose? What did he know?
http://www.namastepublishing.co.uk/NETWORK%20NEWS.htm

Daisy, Judges do not prosecute, they sentence. Nor are they responsible for exposing anyone.
I'm surprised Tony did not point that out in his reply to your post.

____________________
"A mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work if it's not open." Frank Vincent Zappa.

frank zappa

Posts : 61
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Daisy on 02.11.11 1:08

Thank you for highlighting that, I really should have noticed myself. (I didn't write it just copied & linked article).

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by happychick on 02.11.11 10:40

Muratfan, the ex norfolk copper, seems to be a little worried about this thread winkwink

happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Connections

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.11.11 10:48

@happychick wrote:Muratfan, the ex norfolk copper, seems to be a little worried about this thread
Robert Murat

The Oasis Leisure Club, Thorpe St. Andrew, Norwich (private suite)

Harry Serruys

Andre Serruys

Norfolk Constabulary officers

And not forgetting Andy Hayman of 'Hackgate' notoriety (Wikipedia entry follows):

Born in Essex in 1959,[3] Andy Hayman is married and has two children.[1] He joined Essex Police from school[4] in 1978, rising to the rank of superintendent in 1995 and subsequently to Chief Superintendent in 1997.[1] In 1998, Hayman transferred to the Metropolitan Police and gained the rank of commander, taking charge of the force's drugs unit,[5] before moving on to head the Directorate of Professional Standards and to serve as an aide to the deputy commissioner.[1] From 1998 to 2005, Hayman was also the spokesman on drugs for the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO).[3]

In 2002, Hayman was appointed Chief Constable of Norfolk Constabulary,[1] a role in which he established the county's Major Investigation Unit, responsible for providing a quick response to serious crime in Norfolk.[6] While chief constable, Hayman was awarded the Queen's Police Medal in the 2004 Queen's Birthday Honours.[7]

[edit] Specialist Operations

Rejoining the Met in February 2005, Hayman left Norfolk to become the Metropolitan Police Service's Assistant Commissioner for Specialist Operations,[8] a role which placed him in overall charge of counter-terrorism operations conducted by the now defunct Special Branch and the Anti-Terrorist Branch.[1]

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Daisy on 02.11.11 11:41

@frank zappa wrote:

Daisy, Judges do not prosecute, they sentence. Nor are they responsible for exposing anyone.
I'm surprised Tony did not point that out in his reply to your post.

I just had to come back to this point, it was niggling me. Ok, the first bit is obviously correct, but as for not being responsibile for exposing anyone, surely that doesn't have anything to do with his role as a Judge? Anyone can expose crimes can't they, no matter what their profession? If I held information that proved such crimes were being committed then I would definitely feel responsible for exposing them (although that's not my profession), see what I mean?

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Daisy on 02.11.11 12:36

@happychick wrote:Muratfan, the ex norfolk copper, seems to be a little worried about this thread


QUOTE

Aye, and the rest of the simpletons are getting all giddy too. They don't even know what research, RE - SEARCH means.

"Poor old Daisy, trying so hard for those brownie points got a bit befuddled, she read this article a few weeks back. It was only printed in 2009"

Guess what! I've only just finished reading Albert Pike's Morals & Dogma, only it was first published in 1872! Jeez, what a befuddled mind I must possess.


UNQUOTE

I don't feel insulted by these uneducated saps though, they don't really know any better. This is their main form of communication over there:
Yes, few words of any substance just an overuse of this particular emoticon (smiley), 95% of their forum is made up of this.

Visit that forum at your own peril, but be warned, you will lose several brain cells - gawd it's dull!

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judge William Everard DID prosecute the perpetrators of child sexual abuse

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.11.11 12:38

Frank Zappa, please see the highlighted comment in the report below. The report on the thread above is perfectly correct, he was indeed renowned as a prosecuting criminal barrister for pursuing child sexual abuse cases BEFORE he became a judge.

++++++++++++

Drunken judge drowns in 4ins of water after slipping into stream walking home from the pub

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 3:41 PM on 15th May 2009





A post mortem into the death of Judge William Everard revealed he had drowned after slipping into freezing water on his way home from the pub

A drunk judge who fell into a stream and drowned after a night in a pub was more than two and a half times the drink-drive limit, an inquest heard.

William Everard, 59, who had a heart condition slipped into the freezing water while walking back to his holiday home in South Creake near Fakenham, Norfolk.

The inquest heard how he had arrived in the village's Ostrich Inn with friends at 6.30pm after a shooting party and left alone at 11pm on January 31.

A forensic pathologist's report said he was 'likely to have been intoxicated' as he had 206mgs of alcohol in 100mls of blood. The legal limit for driving is 80mgs.

Norfolk Police originally treated his death as unexplained, but quickly ruled out any third party involvement or a traffic accident. A post mortem revealed he had drowned.

Judge Everard whose main home was in Willoughby-on-the-Wolds, Nottinghamshire, was found dead in the stream by farmer Phillip Allen on the morning of February 1.

The hearing in King's Lynn was told that a torch which Mr Allen found lying next to the stream was still switched on.

He said: 'I was walking along when I noticed something in the water. I got a bit closer and thought it was a scarecrow that had fallen in the water overnight.

'On closer inspection I saw it was a man's body lying face down in the water. The water was four or five inches around his face.'

Mr Allen said the judge was no more than 300 metres from his cottage and more than two thirds of the way home.



The area in Norfolk where the body was found had been experiencing freezing weather conditions

Greater Norfolk coroner William Armstrong said the judge's heart condition, the level of alcohol in his body and the cold temperature of the water would have hampered his efforts to get out of the stream.

He added: 'I am very conscious of the fact that Judge Everard was a much-loved husband and brother, admired by colleagues and a highly respected judge and his death is a great loss to the judiciary.'

Ostrich Inn landlady Mandy Connor who was one of the last people to see him alive said he had drunk about two pints of beer and half a large glass of red wine.

He left the pub after putting on a scarf and long coat, she added.

Judge Everard's artist wife Christine said in a statement: 'I would like to thank the police and the coroners office for their thorough investigation into my husband's tragic death.

'He was a respected judge and a man much-loved by family and friends. We have taken some small comfort from the knowledge that the day he died he had been doing something he loved, shooting and socialising with friends in a county he loved.

Judge Everard was described by friends as a keen sportsman who enjoyed hockey, cricket and fishing. He and his wife had no children.

He became a district judge in 2004 after previously being a leading criminal barrister and Queen's Counsel who headed the KCH chambers in Nottingham.

As a barrister, he specialised in crime and was at the forefront of prosecuting child sex offences.

Mr Armstrong recorded a verdict of accidental death.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182091/Drunken-judge-drowns-4ins-water-slipping-stream-walking-home-pub.html#ixzz1cYDbchFi

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by happychick on 02.11.11 13:02

@Tony Bennett wrote:Ostrich Inn landlady Mandy Connor who was one of the last people to see him alive said he had drunk about two pints of beer and half a large glass of red wine.

I would have thought it would take more alcohol than that to be declared drunk.

happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by happychick on 02.11.11 13:05

@Daisy wrote:
@happychick wrote:Muratfan, the ex norfolk copper, seems to be a little worried about this thread


QUOTE

Aye, and the rest of the simpletons are getting all giddy too. They don't even know what research, RE - SEARCH means.

"Poor old Daisy, trying so hard for those brownie points got a bit befuddled, she read this article a few weeks back. It was only printed in 2009"

Guess what! I've only just finished reading Albert Pike's Morals & Dogma, only it was first published in 1872! Jeez, what a befuddled mind I must possess.


UNQUOTE

I don't feel insulted by these uneducated saps though, they don't really know any better. This is their main form of communication over there:
Yes, few words of any substance just an overuse of this particular emoticon (smiley), 95% of their forum is made up of this.

Visit that forum at your own peril, but be warned, you will lose several brain cells - gawd it's dull!

And another funny thing this is they only laugh at proper members of this forum yet their planted trolls are spared which kinda makes it easy to work out who the trolls are winkwink

happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by frank zappa on 02.11.11 21:49

@Tony Bennett wrote:Frank Zappa, please see the highlighted comment in the report below. The report on the thread above is perfectly correct, he was indeed renowned as a prosecuting criminal barrister for pursuing child sexual abuse cases BEFORE he became a judge.

++++++++++++

Drunken judge drowns in 4ins of water after slipping into stream walking home from the pub

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 3:41 PM on 15th May 2009





A post mortem into the death of Judge William Everard revealed he had drowned after slipping into freezing water on his way home from the pub

A drunk judge who fell into a stream and drowned after a night in a pub was more than two and a half times the drink-drive limit, an inquest heard.

William Everard, 59, who had a heart condition slipped into the freezing water while walking back to his holiday home in South Creake near Fakenham, Norfolk.

The inquest heard how he had arrived in the village's Ostrich Inn with friends at 6.30pm after a shooting party and left alone at 11pm on January 31.

A forensic pathologist's report said he was 'likely to have been intoxicated' as he had 206mgs of alcohol in 100mls of blood. The legal limit for driving is 80mgs.

Norfolk Police originally treated his death as unexplained, but quickly ruled out any third party involvement or a traffic accident. A post mortem revealed he had drowned.

Judge Everard whose main home was in Willoughby-on-the-Wolds, Nottinghamshire, was found dead in the stream by farmer Phillip Allen on the morning of February 1.

The hearing in King's Lynn was told that a torch which Mr Allen found lying next to the stream was still switched on.

He said: 'I was walking along when I noticed something in the water. I got a bit closer and thought it was a scarecrow that had fallen in the water overnight.

'On closer inspection I saw it was a man's body lying face down in the water. The water was four or five inches around his face.'

Mr Allen said the judge was no more than 300 metres from his cottage and more than two thirds of the way home.



The area in Norfolk where the body was found had been experiencing freezing weather conditions

Greater Norfolk coroner William Armstrong said the judge's heart condition, the level of alcohol in his body and the cold temperature of the water would have hampered his efforts to get out of the stream.

He added: 'I am very conscious of the fact that Judge Everard was a much-loved husband and brother, admired by colleagues and a highly respected judge and his death is a great loss to the judiciary.'

Ostrich Inn landlady Mandy Connor who was one of the last people to see him alive said he had drunk about two pints of beer and half a large glass of red wine.

He left the pub after putting on a scarf and long coat, she added.

Judge Everard's artist wife Christine said in a statement: 'I would like to thank the police and the coroners office for their thorough investigation into my husband's tragic death.

'He was a respected judge and a man much-loved by family and friends. We have taken some small comfort from the knowledge that the day he died he had been doing something he loved, shooting and socialising with friends in a county he loved.

Judge Everard was described by friends as a keen sportsman who enjoyed hockey, cricket and fishing. He and his wife had no children.

He became a district judge in 2004 after previously being a leading criminal barrister and Queen's Counsel who headed the KCH chambers in Nottingham.

As a barrister, he specialised in crime and was at the forefront of prosecuting child sex offences.

Mr Armstrong recorded a verdict of accidental death.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182091/Drunken-judge-drowns-4ins-water-slipping-stream-walking-home-pub.html#ixzz1cYDbchFi
At the time of his death the guy was a judge not a prosecutor, therefore he was not about to prosecute anyone was he?

____________________
"A mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work if it's not open." Frank Vincent Zappa.

frank zappa

Posts : 61
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.11.11 22:26

@frank zappa wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:Frank Zappa, please see the highlighted comment in the report below. The report on the thread above is perfectly correct, he was indeed renowned as a prosecuting criminal barrister for pursuing child sexual abuse cases BEFORE he became a judge.

++++++++++++

Drunken judge drowns in 4ins of water after slipping into stream walking home from the pub

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 3:41 PM on 15th May 2009





A post mortem into the death of Judge William Everard revealed he had drowned after slipping into freezing water on his way home from the pub

A drunk judge who fell into a stream and drowned after a night in a pub was more than two and a half times the drink-drive limit, an inquest heard.

William Everard, 59, who had a heart condition slipped into the freezing water while walking back to his holiday home in South Creake near Fakenham, Norfolk.

The inquest heard how he had arrived in the village's Ostrich Inn with friends at 6.30pm after a shooting party and left alone at 11pm on January 31.

A forensic pathologist's report said he was 'likely to have been intoxicated' as he had 206mgs of alcohol in 100mls of blood. The legal limit for driving is 80mgs.

Norfolk Police originally treated his death as unexplained, but quickly ruled out any third party involvement or a traffic accident. A post mortem revealed he had drowned.

Judge Everard whose main home was in Willoughby-on-the-Wolds, Nottinghamshire, was found dead in the stream by farmer Phillip Allen on the morning of February 1.

The hearing in King's Lynn was told that a torch which Mr Allen found lying next to the stream was still switched on.

He said: 'I was walking along when I noticed something in the water. I got a bit closer and thought it was a scarecrow that had fallen in the water overnight.

'On closer inspection I saw it was a man's body lying face down in the water. The water was four or five inches around his face.'

Mr Allen said the judge was no more than 300 metres from his cottage and more than two thirds of the way home.



The area in Norfolk where the body was found had been experiencing freezing weather conditions

Greater Norfolk coroner William Armstrong said the judge's heart condition, the level of alcohol in his body and the cold temperature of the water would have hampered his efforts to get out of the stream.

He added: 'I am very conscious of the fact that Judge Everard was a much-loved husband and brother, admired by colleagues and a highly respected judge and his death is a great loss to the judiciary.'

Ostrich Inn landlady Mandy Connor who was one of the last people to see him alive said he had drunk about two pints of beer and half a large glass of red wine.

He left the pub after putting on a scarf and long coat, she added.

Judge Everard's artist wife Christine said in a statement: 'I would like to thank the police and the coroners office for their thorough investigation into my husband's tragic death.

'He was a respected judge and a man much-loved by family and friends. We have taken some small comfort from the knowledge that the day he died he had been doing something he loved, shooting and socialising with friends in a county he loved.

Judge Everard was described by friends as a keen sportsman who enjoyed hockey, cricket and fishing. He and his wife had no children.

He became a district judge in 2004 after previously being a leading criminal barrister and Queen's Counsel who headed the KCH chambers in Nottingham.

As a barrister, he specialised in crime and was at the forefront of prosecuting child sex offences.

Mr Armstrong recorded a verdict of accidental death.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182091/Drunken-judge-drowns-4ins-water-slipping-stream-walking-home-pub.html#ixzz1cYDbchFi
At the time of his death the guy was a judge not a prosecutor, therefore he was not about to prosecute anyone was he?

Daisy quoted this from a newspaper report:

"A former colleague paid tribute to a man who had been at the forefront of prosecuting sexual crimes against children...."


And then this from 'NamastePublishing':

"Who was he about to prosecute / expose? What did he know?"


REPLY:

1. The verdict was 'accidental death' and there are no clear indications of this being anything other than an accidental death, though I have to say it's an most unusual happenstance

2. You're absolutely right, he wasn't about to prosecute anyone

3. He could have been about to try someone on child abuse charges

4. He could have made enemies either in his time as prosecuting counsel or as a judge. And he may have known lots of things.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2 pints beer + 1/2 glass wine = drunk ?

Post by pauline on 03.11.11 9:29

The daily mail headline on the article about the judge's death describes him as 'drunken judge.....'

The landlady of the pub says he had 2 pints plus half a large glass of wine. That would not make someone drunk surely. His alcohol reading was 206 gm over the limit for driving 100 gm but the limit for driving is understandably set low.

Does the 206 gm level indicate he had much more then the landlady said? I dont know anything about alcohol readings in this context and hope another forum member can clarify the significance.

It just seems very odd to me that such a modest amount of drink can render someone so incapacitated that they slip and cant get out of a stream. the heart condition is mentioned as a factor but they dont say he had a heart attack which would explain his death. The post mortem would have shown up a heart attack surely?

Am I being paranoid to think there is something suspicious here? maybe its just spending too much time on this forum?

pauline

Posts : 548
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing

Post by Daisy on 03.11.11 15:23

@pauline wrote:The daily mail headline on the article about the judge's death describes him as 'drunken judge.....'

The landlady of the pub says he had 2 pints plus half a large glass of wine. That would not make someone drunk surely. His alcohol reading was 206 gm over the limit for driving 100 gm but the limit for driving is understandably set low.

Does the 206 gm level indicate he had much more then the landlady said? I dont know anything about alcohol readings in this context and hope another forum member can clarify the significance.

It just seems very odd to me that such a modest amount of drink can render someone so incapacitated that they slip and cant get out of a stream. the heart condition is mentioned as a factor but they dont say he had a heart attack which would explain his death. The post mortem would have shown up a heart attack surely?

Am I being paranoid to think there is something suspicious here? maybe its just spending too much time on this forum?

Thanks Pauline, I was also going to ask that question. Hope someone can help annswer it.

I don't think it's paranoia to question; I question almost everything I read in the mainstream media. They've been so greatly discredited over the last few years that it's got to the stage where they really can't be trusted to give us the truth. Plus, you mentioned the DM headline: "Drunken Judge" This damages his reputation immediately; disgracing him in the mind of the reader before they've even read the full article. Nasty!

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum