The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Cuddle cat is a baby toy made by Russ?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cuddle cat is a baby toy made by Russ?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.12.11 9:20

Moa wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
@Nina wrote:I did once read, probably 07/08 that butterflies were a recognized symbol between paedophiles.

I didn't know that. Didn't Kate make a fuss about a butterfly when the Pope prepared Rome to have an audience with her?

Yes IAmNotMerylStreep, a butterfly landed on her.

Here is a link with soome symbols used,

http://ffkfightingforkids.weebly.com/logos-used-by-peadophiles.html

Interresting page..

It also shows a list of political perverts
http://ffkfightingforkids.weebly.com/political-perverts--sex-offenders.html
A very very interesting page. Not sure if anyone has put the two together yet or before but weren't the McCann's spotted elsewhere on their holiday? And the possibility of them being in PT a week earlier discussed? Was it Zaival? That's a guess off the top of my (very) sleepy head! But this is what I found on the link;
Alilce Day is a Pedophile and Sexual Predator holiday.

Alilce Day is a Pedophile and Sexual Predator holiday. Although they pose a constant threat to children 365 days a year, they have designated this day, usually April 25, to celebrate the molestation and rape of little girls.Pedophiles/Predators/Child rapists go out in full force to events held for children, parks, child-centered establishments, acquiring photographs, information, and personal contact with children.here are a few posts

I didn't include the posts, they made me sick!
My blood ran cold when I read this. Could they have been there?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 03.12.11 11:18

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Nina wrote:I did once read, probably 07/08 that butterflies were a recognized symbol between paedophiles.

I didn't know that. Didn't Kate make a fuss about a butterfly when the Pope prepared Rome to have an audience with her?

Interresting page..

A very very interesting page. Not sure if anyone has put the two together yet or before but weren't the McCann's spotted elsewhere on their holiday? And the possibility of them being in PT a week earlier discussed? Was it Zaival? That's a guess off the top of my (very) sleepy head! But this is what I found on the link;

Alilce Day is a Pedophile and Sexual Predator holiday. Although they pose a constant threat to children 365 days a year, they have designated this day, usually April 25, to celebrate the molestation and rape of little girls.Pedophiles/Predators/Child rapists go out in full force to events held for children, parks, child-centered establishments, acquiring photographs, information, and personal contact with children.here are a few posts

Rainbowfairy I know what you mean. I just gave the link and hoped that some might read it and ask the questions that I too ask myself. And here we are just skimming the surface of this dark world as you, as I, don't want to go further. There are those who delight in going further though.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.12.11 12:19

@Nina wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Nina wrote:

Interresting page..

Rainbowfairy I know what you mean. I just gave the link and hoped that some might read it and ask the questions that I too ask myself. And here we are just skimming the surface of this dark world as you, as I, don't want to go further. There are those who delight in going further though.

I did not read that part with the date or I didnt notice it.. But the date is interresting.. Who knows if they where there? Something that should be investigated closer I think..

Other than that I was really shocked by the info provided from that link.. The fact that they where rings and stuff with symbols of a Phedofile so they can recognize eachother !! Thats awful and sceary, and frightingly a lot of them in this sickminded world !!!

And seems like an popular activity for people in high positions... angry2

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.12.11 14:30

[quote="Moa"]
@Nina wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Nina wrote:

Interresting page..

I did not read that part with the date or I didnt notice it.. But the date is interresting.. Who knows if they where there? Something that should be investigated closer I think..

Other than that I was really shocked by the info provided from that link.. The fact that they where rings and stuff with symbols of a Phedofile so they can recognize eachother !! Thats awful and sceary, and frightingly a lot of them in this sickminded world !!!

And seems like an popular activity for people in high positions...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 03.12.11 16:58

Moa wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Nina wrote:

Interresting page..

I am afraid so Moa, and the protection amongst these people in high positions is inpenetrable. It goes so high then stops and mark my words if this is involved in this case then the McCanns are dispensable, chicken feed.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 09.12.11 12:51

@rainbow-fairy wrote:

But if we make a note of the jewellery and the symbols on the link then we can recognize them too.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.12.11 17:53

@Gillyspot wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:

But if we make a note of the jewellery and the symbols on the link then we can recognize them too.
Hi Gilly, just so as we're clear and Moa doesn't get the impression I'm pinching her posts, the above quotation makes it look like it was mine. It wasn't, it was part of my reply to Moa or Nina. There again, the post it is lifted from has a whole chunk of my posting disappeared! It was there the other day! Odd...

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who deleted several posts ?

Post by Galina-A-Anikeeva on 29.12.11 13:10

My last post here was the beginning of PAGE 7, where I thanked Shibboleth, Marion and rainbow-fairy for helping me by responding to my posts the way they did. Those/some of their posts are also missing.

Does moderator Stella know about it ?

Galina-A-Anikeeva

View user profile http://galina-a-anikeeva.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 29.12.11 15:13

@Galina-A-Anikeeva wrote:My last post here was the beginning of PAGE 7, where I thanked Shibboleth, Marion and rainbow-fairy for helping me by responding to my posts the way they did. Those/some of their posts are also missing.

Does moderator Stella know about it ?
If not 'moderator Stella' then moderator someone seeing as only a mod can delete old posts.
I'd take a wild guess here and say they probably disappeared because a mod could see they were detracting from the thread, but then, I strongly suspect you already know this.
And by the way, please don't try and insult our intelligence. You weren't thanking Marian, Shibboleth or myself for anything. Not in the traditional, polite sense I was brought up with, anyway.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 29.12.11 15:57

@TrollAng wrote:

But she forgets to mention that Gerry and Jez were right there a few feet away during this sighting and in fact saw neither Jane nor the bundleman. I don't see any mention (and never did) of why Gerry shouldn't feel bad because his daughter was "carried off" right under his nose on his "watch".

And as already pointed out why none of the friends on knowing what Jane saw followed the route that bundleman took when doing the "searches"

YES!!!!!! This is so true! Never has Gerry intimated that he regrets being so close in time and space, that he deeply wished he saw something at that moment and responded to it, his account of his chat with Jez really has no linkage to Jane being there AT THE SAME TIME. The ONLY thing that has ever been put forward as making an attempt at evidence in favour of an abduction theory, and he could not be more detached from the precise moment, when if Gerry's account has any truth to it, he was right on the scene, and realistically, had he seen the person walk by would be only one of two people who stood a chance of making an instant connection to an egg carrying a bundle, possibly being his daughter.

He just says he didn't see her but never have I seen or heard anything personally on a video clip or in print that suggests that the proximity in time and space is anything he is emotionally connected to. Which leads me to feel that he doesn't believe the egg man sighting at all. And we can only assume why *cough/scratch nose*

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 29.12.11 16:15

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@TrollAng wrote:

But she forgets to mention that Gerry and Jez were right there a few feet away during this sighting and in fact saw neither Jane nor the bundleman. I don't see any mention (and never did) of why Gerry shouldn't feel bad because his daughter was "carried off" right under his nose on his "watch".

And as already pointed out why none of the friends on knowing what Jane saw followed the route that bundleman took when doing the "searches"

YES!!!!!! This is so true! Never has Gerry intimated that he regrets being so close in time and space, that he deeply wished he saw something at that moment and responded to it, his account of his chat with Jez really has no linkage to Jane being there AT THE SAME TIME. The ONLY thing that has ever been put forward as making an attempt at evidence in favour of an abduction theory, and he could not be more detached from the precise moment, when if Gerry's account has any truth to it, he was right on the scene, and realistically, had he seen the person walk by would be only one of two people who stood a chance of making an instant connection to an egg carrying a bundle, possibly being his daughter.

He just says he didn't see her but never have I seen or heard anything personally on a video clip or in print that suggests that the proximity in time and space is anything he is emotionally connected to. Which leads me to feel that he doesn't believe the egg man sighting at all. And we can only assume why *cough/scratch nose*
Exactly so, Smokeandmirrors - were this a truthful account, surely we would have much wailing and gnashing of teeth - 'I was right there! I could've stopped it! Why oh WHY didn't I do something???' Men are very apt to want to 'do' something, anything and blame themselves if they didn't. No, doesn't ring true to me.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 29.12.11 16:15

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@TrollAng wrote:

Exactly so, Smokeandmirrors - were this a truthful account, surely we would have much wailing and gnashing of teeth - 'I was right there! I could've stopped it! Why oh WHY didn't I do something???' Men are very apt to want to 'do' something, anything and blame themselves if they didn't. No, doesn't ring true to me.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum