The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Cuddle cat is a baby toy made by Russ?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cuddle cat is a baby toy made by Russ?

Post by Nina on 09.11.11 17:01

Hello Galina-A-Anikeeva, the Tickled Pink ribbon is for breast cancer awareness.

I did once read, probably 07/08 that butterflies were a recognized symbol between paedophiles.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 09.11.11 17:09

@Nina wrote:I did once read, probably 07/08 that butterflies were a recognized symbol between paedophiles.

I didn't know that. Didn't Kate make a fuss about a butterfly when the Pope prepared Rome to have an audience with her?

IAmNotMerylStreep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 09.11.11 17:48

@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
@Nina wrote:I did once read, probably 07/08 that butterflies were a recognized symbol between paedophiles.

I didn't know that. Didn't Kate make a fuss about a butterfly when the Pope prepared Rome to have an audience with her?

Yes IAmNotMerylStreep, a butterfly landed on her.

Here is a link with soome symbols used,

http://ffkfightingforkids.weebly.com/logos-used-by-peadophiles.html

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galina-A-Anikeeva on 14.11.11 16:07

@Nina wrote:Hello Galina-A-Anikeeva, the Tickled Pink ribbon is for breast cancer awareness.

I did once read, probably 07/08 that butterflies were a recognized symbol between paedophiles.

Around 2006-7 an american grandmother wrote about her shock upon discovery of a website (she gave a url) of LESBIAN PAEDOPHILES, whose logo was BUTTERFLIE(S).

Yes, they tarnish and corrupt every color and shape. The message is clear, however, when, suddenly, a new 'fashion' for butterflies appears on children's clothers etc.

Galina-A-Anikeeva

View user profile http://galina-a-anikeeva.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The meeting with the Pope

Post by Marian on 14.11.11 17:42

Here's a truly nauseating report of the McCanns' audience with the Pope and there is mention of the butterfly getting in on the act.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-458217/Madeleine-The-McCanns-moment-hope-Pope.html

I like the bit about it being the first time that Kate had been apart from the twins!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.11.11 18:35

@Nina wrote:
@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:

Yes IAmNotMerylStreep, a butterfly landed on her.

Here is a link with soome symbols used,

http://ffkfightingforkids.weebly.com/logos-used-by-peadophiles.html

Interresting page..

It also shows a list of political perverts
http://ffkfightingforkids.weebly.com/political-perverts--sex-offenders.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 29.11.11 0:08

KM says in her bewk that the first time GM went out to give a statement to the media "as we left I grabbed cuddlecat. Keeping her beloved toy close was the nearest I could be to her". So it was only when going out to speak to the media and have photos taken that suddenly she needed cuddlecat close to her. Obviously didn't need to feel close to her before the photo shoots.

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

c cat in the book

Post by russiandoll on 30.11.11 23:11

dont have book to hand, but vivid memory of Kate mentioning grabbing it in a different context, when leaving 5a to go to a different apartment shortly after the events of 3 May....very strange abrupt way of describing this, words to the effect of......." and I had cuddle cat" at the end of a sentence I think.
Could anyone with the book please put the relevant section here if not too much trouble?

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.12.11 0:06

I've always believed that cuddle cat was meant to be a marketing ploy to make loads of money but the plan went wrong in this regard

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.12.11 14:37

@russiandoll wrote:dont have book to hand, but vivid memory of Kate mentioning grabbing it in a different context, when leaving 5a to go to a different apartment shortly after the events of 3 May....very strange abrupt way of describing this, words to the effect of......." and I had cuddle cat" at the end of a sentence I think.
Could anyone with the book please put the relevant section here if not too much trouble?
Certainly.
p.147. "Chapter 10
MEETING THE PJ
  On Sunday 20 May, Gerry left for the UK. It was the first time we’d been apart since coming to Portugal and it was an emotional separation for us both. Going back to Leicester alone, with Madeleine gone, made it particularly hard for Gerry. He had decided not to stay at our house. It would have been too distressing at this stage and, from a practical point of view, there is no doubt that the media would have set up shop outside. In the end he spent both nights with friends who had so far managed to steer clear of the media searchlights, which was much better for him. I was fine, too. Trish and Sandy were there and I had Amelie and Sean. And Cuddle Cat."

Beyond belief. Beyond parody.

(Send me a PM and I'll send you the link to the book on the net. It is still out there to download for nothing.)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 01.12.11 23:33

thanks for that. yes, strange wording indeed......I know her twins and the cat would give her some comfort......but to say she was fine 2 weeks after such a trauma ?
I have never taken this ref to the c cat at face value......I think the toy is much more valuable to her than a link to her daughter. Not even sure it belonged to Maddie anyway.
No, I am strongly suspicious of the wording of this..........the end of the paragraph. More important in the context of what is written than the living humans who are her flesh and blood. On the surface it reads like oh yes......and my link to Madeleine, the plush toy she loved so much.. as though it is representative of the child after her siblings are mentioned.
I believe the toy is of major importance, I often wonder if there is inside it some memento of the vanished little girl, if it has been opened, something inserted and sewn up again.
Or maybe it is so significant forensically that Kate is congratulating herself on having the toy...there is just something not sitting right with those last sentences are written. The toy merits a sentence to itself I notice.
Majorly important that darned cat, methinks.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 02.12.11 1:05

I've always looked at CC as something that Kate hides behind rather than a ploy. She put it up to hide her face from the cameras in the early days. As a shield to hide her true feelings of what had happened. Not that I think she wasn't upset but she is intelligent enough to know the difference between an abducted daughter and a dead child. Poor Madeleine.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 02.12.11 4:24

russiandoll

I remember this phrase too "and I had Cuddle Cat with me" - I think she also said it during an interview at the end of the interviewer asking how she coped - but I can't recall which one. I will search for it because I too thought it seemed strange almost "silly" or irrelevant to the situation.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 02.12.11 7:48

@Angelique wrote:russiandoll

I remember this phrase too "and I had Cuddle Cat with me" - I think she also said it during an interview at the end of the interviewer asking how she coped - but I can't recall which one. I will search for it because I too thought it seemed strange almost "silly" or irrelevant to the situation.

Bless, I wonder if she said that when she took Cuddle Cat to work with her?

"There were dead bodies everywhere but at least I had Cuddle Cat with me" winkwink

And then I gave the stinking thing back to Madeleine so she could take it on holiday.

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.12.11 12:38

The whole "Cuddle cat taken to work and dead bodies" was an a feeble attempt by a family member to answer a question about why the dogs had alerted to the beast in question. Ditto the nonsense about the clothing she wore.
I do not give the statements any credence whatsoever. They were not said by Kate, and are so improbable as to be unbelievable, even if she had said them.
The numbers of dead people dealt with by Dr Kate in the weeks leading up to the holiday is a matter of public record, available at the Coroner's office in the district concerned.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.12.11 13:46

why take one's child's favourite toy to work? doesn't the child need it? isn't one grown up enough to get through a day as an ordinary adult? isn't a photo on one's desk good enough? isn't it a concern about infections passed onto a toy one's child holds to her mouth, when dealing with sick, dying and dead people? perhaps I'm too ordinary.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.12.11 13:48

It did not happen.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.12.11 13:54

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.12.11 13:57

and isn't it odd that one would wear the same clothes to work in Feb/April that one wears on a warm holiday in April/May?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 02.12.11 14:05

I was under the impression that it was Kate's mother who made the comment. Now we know from whom Kate inherited her ability to tell tall stories. On the other side of the family, Philomena is equally talented and perhaps was a role model for Gerry as they were growing up.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.12.11 17:46

@aquila wrote:and isn't it odd that one would wear the same clothes to work in Feb/April that one wears on a warm holiday in April/May?
That did not happen either. They are fun things to keep teasing CR and TM about, merely because they were said, and were not immediately denied and repudiated, but we should not spend too much time on them, any more than we spend looking at picture trying to spot the "high shelf".

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 02.12.11 22:36

If we spend as much time examining these silly comments as the McCanns did physically searching for their daughter, I don't think there will be any problem! That ranges from absolutely sweet FA (TV interview) to one hour on 4th May according to the book.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.12.11 7:56

And even the one hour search on 4th May was in places where her dear husband, the sainted Doctor Gerald, KNEW that she wasn't.
Why anyone, let alone a husband, would torture anyone, let alone a wife, in such a manner is beyond comprehension.
But Kate maintains she was "strangely relieved" (p. 84)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollAng on 03.12.11 8:50

"I have never felt any anger or disappointment towards Jane. On the contrary, I was grateful someone had seen something. I'm sure the experience hs been a terrible burden for her to carry around with her every day since and I do feel for her. There have been many occasions when I have visualized myself walking up that road instead of Jane. Would I even have noticed the man and Child? Seen that it was my daughter? Would it have dawned on me, out of the blue, what was happening? If not, after going into the apartment and finding Madeleine missing, would I instantly have made this connection and been able to chase after him? I've even pictured myself catching up with him and grabbing him by the shoulder. Saving Madeleine."

Then she goes on to mention Jane's terrible burden. Fair enough, I suppose. And she goes on to speculate on what might have happened if she was in Jane's situation she might have recognised Madeleine or after the discovery instantly made the connection and chased after him. Also fair enough.

But she forgets to mention that Gerry and Jez were right there a few feet away during this sighting and in fact saw neither Jane nor the bundleman. I don't see any mention (and never did) of why Gerry shouldn't feel bad because his daughter was "carried off" right under his nose on his "watch".

And as already pointed out why none of the friends on knowing what Jane saw followed the route that bundleman took when doing the "searches"

TrollAng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.12.11 8:50

@Marian wrote:I was under the impression that it was Kate's mother who made the comment. Now we know from whom Kate inherited her ability to tell tall stories. On the other side of the family, Philomena is equally talented and perhaps was a role model for Gerry as they were growing up.
I have often wondered about this. I get the feeling that these 'tales' were the families' desperate attempts to kid themselves as much as the public.
I wonder if they know the truth? Any of them? When K+G were made arguido's and all the evidence began to leak out, I'd imagine even the most devoted parent would have doubts. If so, would they voice them? Bearing in mind we know that K+G have lied repeatedly to the public and got away with it for four years, if they were asked a straight 'Were you involved?' By a family member and they answered maybe 'No, how the hell could you doubt me?' Would any parent or family member accept that or still have doubts?

Just going by what I've seen publicly, I've always felt Mrs Healy has her suspicions.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum