The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Post by ufercoffy on 29.04.13 16:37

@alantiperton wrote:The McAlpine family don't like remarks like that, as has been reported. Good luck.

Oh look who's here again, if it ain't erm....Jo, Jason, Michael, Peter, Martha, Alan, Mike Gunnill.

You can't defame/libel the dead, Mr Journalist, not that anyone can expect someone like you to know that It seems your claim to fame is entrapment, lying, trolling, stalking and insulting and threatening a former police officer rather than using your journalistic skills to investigate what happened to Maddie McCann. I suppose the last bit is a tad difficult for you.

MPs rule that you still can’t libel the dead

by Media Lawyer Staff, last updated on June 20, 2012

The House of Commons has rejected an attempt to amend the Defamation Bill so as to allow relatives of dead people to sue over ‘libellous’ stories about their loved ones

http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2012/news/mps-rule-that-you-still-cant-libel-the-dead/

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.04.13 17:22

@ufercoffy wrote:
@alantiperton wrote:The McAlpine family don't like remarks like that, as has been reported. Good luck.

Oh look who's here again, if it ain't erm....Jo, Jason, Michael, Peter, Martha, Alan, Mike Gunnill.

You can't defame/libel the dead, Mr Journalist, not that anyone can expect someone like you to know that It seems your claim to fame is entrapment, lying, trolling, stalking and insulting and threatening a former police officer rather than using your journalistic skills to investigate what happened to Maddie McCann. I suppose the last bit is a tad difficult for you.

MPs rule that you still can’t libel the dead

by Media Lawyer Staff, last updated on June 20, 2012

The House of Commons has rejected an attempt to amend the Defamation Bill so as to allow relatives of dead people to sue over ‘libellous’ stories about their loved ones

http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2012/news/mps-rule-that-you-still-cant-libel-the-dead/

Just as well Mod hasnt told him to f....off, because his annoying stupidity is plain for all to see.
If he continues in the same vein at least he's entertaining bored Kevin who must be yawning waiting for TB to appear.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.04.13 17:55

And he would not realise that the whole story was probably a case of mistaken identity.
Hence the legal mess.
The victim said from the moment he was shown a photo that it was NOT the living one, but one with a similar or identical name. Now probably deceased.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.04.13 17:58

But it is still worth copying the previous wiki entry, which Sally B will be well aware of.

In May 2003 the London Evening Standard reported that Lord McAlpine was the "well-known and anonymous collector" for whom Bloomsbury Book Auctions was selling a collection of 344 "fashion and eroticism" photographs, including "10 snaps of very young girls in very suggestive poses by Graham Ovenden".[23]
It is clear why some people fear the internet.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.04.13 18:09

But equally it is unclear why so many people protect paed***, child neglecters and the rest, by attacking those who seek the truth.
Do they complain about the enquiries' not revealing the true extent of the crimes, I wonder.
Or do they themselves have something to hide, and fear what may be revealed ?
I do not know.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 18:29

I guess that we should say alleged paedos, child neglectors etc but yes, apart from the nice but dim brigade who just can't believe that "respectable" people can do such things, I feel that most of those who rush to their defence are of a similar persuasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 18:40

5:26pm, Mon 29 Apr 2013North Wales abuse probe uncovers 'significant' evidence

- last updated Mon 29 Apr 2013
The former Bryn Estyn boys home in Wrexham, which closed down following allegations of child abuse. Photo: Malcolm Croft/PA WireA new inquiry into a historic paedophile ring in North Wales care homes has uncovered "significant" fresh evidence of "systematic and serious sexual and physical abuse".
Detectives from Operation Pallial, which was launched last November, have received 140 allegations relating to 18 care homes, including fresh claims by 76 new complainants.
The alleged offences, against boys and girls aged between seven and 19, are believed to have taken place between 1963 and 1992.
The report said a total of 84 individuals - 75 male and nine female - were named by complainants, and of those 16 have been named by more than one complainant.
Detective Superintendent Ian Mulcahey, the senior investigating officer, said, "These are serious allegations that will be thoroughly investigated".
Senior investigating officer Detective Superintendent Ian Mulcahey. Credit: ITV News"Many have provided graphic accounts of abuse, in some cases of very serious criminality", he continued. "I want to reassure the community we are taking their allegations seriously".
North Wales Chief Constable Mark Polin, who asked the National Crime Agency (NCA) to run the investigation, warned offenders, "If you believe that the passage of time will reduce the resolve of Operation Pallial or any police force to identify people still alive who have caused harm to others and bring them to justice, you are are sorely mistaken".
"People who commit serious and sexual offences should live with the knowledge that we will always examine new information and evidence and seek to bring them to justice for their crimes", he added.
Peter Watt, the director of the NSPCC Helpline applauded today's update.
The NSPCC launched a campaign to remind people child abuse is not just a problem from the past. Credit: NSPCC/PA WireMr Watt said, "This investigation is a major step forward into probing claims of widespread child abuse".
"Many who have been waiting decades for justice and for their voices to be heard have now finally found the courage to come forward and we mustn't fail them this time", Mr Watt continued.
The NSPCC is providing a dedicated round-the-clock helpline - 0800 389 6176 - which has already received 124 calls relating to this inquiry.

http://www.itv.com/news/2013-04-29/north-wales-abuse-probe-uncovers-significant-evidence/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 18:42

Paraic O'Brien‏@paraicobrien2hSteve Messham reacts to #pallial report tonight on #c4news pic.twitter.com/1yghqsrrBg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.13 22:28

Analysis Mark
Easton
Home editor

The scale of the investigation is quite a surprise.

We had a huge police investigation in the 1990s and we had a public inquiry
led by a former judge, as well as other inquiries.

And here we are all these years later, we look at this again and discover
that it is far more widespread - over four decades, going right back to the
early 1960s.

Previously, we thought it started during a period from the mid-1970s and the
investigation now covers, not just three or four children's homes, but 18
children's homes.

We are talking about systemic, serious sexual and physical abuse that, it
would appear, has been conducted by a large number of people.

There are 84 names - 75 men but nine women as well.

If the allegations are true, it's an appalling scandal and a scandal that, as
some victims have said, was left unresolved for far too long.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22306588

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.04.13 8:25

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I guess that we should say alleged paedos, child neglectors etc but yes, apart from the nice but dim brigade who just can't believe that "respectable" people can do such things, I feel that most of those who rush to their defence are of a similar persuasion.
Agreed, in most cases, but there are those who stick up for Cipriano, and the pair we are talking about admitted leaving their children alone for long periods six nights in succession. I just don't understand why people make excuses for them, and excoriate those who think perhaps it was not such a good idea.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.04.13 8:51

I presume that the only reason that some people think that Cipriano was framed is because of the connection with Goncalo Amaral - it's unlikely we would ever have heard of the case otherwise.

To those with closed minds or of a certain what I call "child-loving" disposition, everything he has ever done has to be discredited otherwise - horror of horrors - there could be some truth in what he has said about the McCanns! Of course the same applies to the vitriolic attacks upon Tony Bennett.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.04.13 12:21

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I presume that the only reason that some people think that Cipriano was framed is because of the connection with Goncalo Amaral - it's unlikely we would ever have heard of the case otherwise.

To those with closed minds or of a certain what I call "child-loving" disposition, everything he has ever done has to be discredited otherwise - horror of horrors - there could be some truth in what he has said about the McCanns! Of course the same applies to the vitriolic attacks upon Tony Bennett.

I think that is probably right.
Amaral has to be discredited
The dogs have to be discredited
The Smiths have to be discredited
TB has to be silenced
Web sites are constantly under threat and are stalked by the Kevins of this world.
People who are prepared to lie are employed to do so
People who are prepared to commit serious crimes are employed to do so
And only those who parrot the official story - in any of its versions - are allowed to speak.

That OK Kevin ? I put the TB reference in especially for you, to help you find this post. Have a nice day, and mind the blackbirds.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 30.04.13 12:43

@PeterMac wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I presume that the only reason that some people think that Cipriano was framed is because of the connection with Goncalo Amaral - it's unlikely we would ever have heard of the case otherwise.

I think that is probably right.
Amaral has to be discredited
The dogs have to be discredited
The Smiths have to be discredited
TB has to be silenced
Web sites are constantly under threat and are stalked by the Kevins of this world.
People who are prepared to lie are employed to do so
People who are prepared to commit serious crimes are employed to do so
And only those who parrot the official story - in any of its versions - are allowed to speak.

That OK Kevin ? I put the TB reference in especially for you, to help you find this post. Have a nice day, and mind the blackbirds.
I didn't realise that typing the key words "Tony Bennett" would be the cause of a fluttering in Kevin's tired old heart.
Well, here you are Kevin, joy of joys, it's only Tuesday, 3 more days to go before the weekend, and you've had a catch already. Sorry there's no meat on the fish, but at least you had the "excitement" of the catch.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 8:08

@PeterMac wrote:But equally it is unclear why so many people protect paed***, child neglecters and the rest, by attacking those who seek the truth.
Do they complain about the enquiries' not revealing the true extent of the crimes, I wonder.
Or do they themselves have something to hide, and fear what may be revealed ?
I do not know.

Yes they do have something to hide and fearful of any revelations. Will Operation Pallial name the ten abusers who are probably dead? Will they mention all the children who went missing or any of those who died in suspicious circumstances?

The Goverments past and present have a lot to answer for by letting all those innocent children down, they and others have known about child molestation, peodophila for decades, care homes, child trafficking even Elm House, so why oh why was it allowed to carry on?

If Saville hadn't died would all the abuse committed by so called social elite have remained hidden? the press were reporting on peodophils, MP's, celebrities in the late 70's and early 80's What as happened to our so called free press and investigative journaist's? are their hands tied by super injunctions, Blair's D notices?

This is a very informative site, newspaper cuttings, articles, just keep scrolling down & down.

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 10:39

Just Heard on Sky news;

Bill Roach (Ken Barlow) arrested on suspicion of historic sexual abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 10:49

Cherry Blossom wrote:Just Heard on Sky news;

Ken Roach (Ken Barlow) arrested on suspicion of historic sexual abuse

OMG, it just gets worse and worse. Thanks CB just this so far on Sky..

Corrie Star Arrested Over 'Sexual Assault'

Coronation Street actor Bill Roache has been arrested over a historical allegation of a sexual assault, according to Sky Sources.
More follows...

http://news.sky.com/story/1085437/corrie-star-arrested-over-sexual-assault

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 10:50

Bit more just added.........

Coronation Street actor Bill Roache has been arrested over a historical allegation of a sexual assault.
The actor, who has played Ken Barlow in the TV soap for decades, was held at his home in Wilmslow, Cheshire, this morning.
Roache, 81, faces an allegation of raping an under-age girl in Lancashire between April and July 1967.
A spokesman for Lancashire Police said: "An 81-year-old man from Wilmslow in Cheshire has this morning, Wednesday May 1 2013, been arrested by Lancashire Constabulary on suspicion of rape.
"The man will be interviewed at a police station in Lancashire during the course of the day.
"We take all allegations of sexual abuse extremely seriously and would encourage people with any information about sexual abuse, or anyone who has been a victim of sexual abuse, to come forward and report their concerns confident in the knowledge they will be investigated appropriately and with sensitivity."
An ITV spokeswoman said the broadcaster was not in a position to comment, but it is understood Roache will not appear in the long-running soap while investigations continue.
More follows...

http://news.sky.com/story/1085437/corrie-star-arrested-over-sexual-assault

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 10:58

candyfloss wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Just Heard on Sky news;

Ken Roach (Ken Barlow) arrested on suspicion of historic sexual abuse

OMG, it just gets worse and worse. Thanks CB just this so far on Sky..

Corrie Star Arrested Over 'Sexual Assault'

Coronation Street actor Bill Roache has been arrested over a historical allegation of a sexual assault, according to Sky Sources.
More follows...

[url=http://news.sky.com/story/1085437/corrie-star-arrested-over-sexual-assault
http://news.sky.com/story/1085437/corrie-star-arrested-over-sexual-assault[/quote[/url]]

Thanks candyfloss, just going to read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 13:36

Can't say I am surprised any longer, no matter who is named.

How many more and how many will escape being questioned or arrested?

Of course they all vigorously deny everything.

I don't forget his comments about disabled people quite recently or his boast of bedding 1,000 women. Yuk.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 01.05.13 14:57

He had to apologise for his most controversial remark that abuse victims were to blame because they were abused due to having lived a bad "past life".

btw he has been arrested over specific allegations of rape according to all the scrolling ticker on screen.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 15:35

I can see why Ken Roache's alleged victim has come forward now after 50 years.

Assuming she is telling the truth, can you imagine? Your attacker appears on tv effectively saying that you brought it on yourself.

What a real kick in the guts that must be.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.05.13 15:58

Thank you Russiandoll.

My mistake - it was comments about sex abuse victims and not the disabled that Roach made. Disgusting thing to say.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bill-roache-coronation-streets-ken-1863179

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.13 21:22

Bill Roache has now been charged with rape...

Corrie Actor Bill Roache Charged With Rape

http://news.sky.com/story/1085727/corrie-actor-bill-roache-charged-with-rape

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.13 22:23

@plebgate wrote:Thank you Russiandoll.

My mistake - it was comments about sex abuse victims and not the disabled that Roach made. Disgusting thing to say.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bill-roache-coronation-streets-ken-1863179

The irony is he can't apply that line of defense in court to defend the rape charge against him, else he'll shoot his own foot.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.05.13 10:27

2 May 2013 Last updated at 10:16

Broadcaster Stuart Hall admits indecent assaults

Broadcaster Stuart Hall has admitted 14 charges of
indecently assaulting girls as young as nine years old.
The 83-year-old from Wilmslow, Cheshire pleaded guilty at Preston Crown Court
to the offences which occurred between 1967 and 1985.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22379286

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum