The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sarah's Law allowing parents to carry out sex offender checks is to be rolled out

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sarah's Law allowing parents to carry out sex offender checks is to be rolled out

Post by Silverspeed on Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 13:52

@frost wrote:My heart goes out to the Payne family  they really have endured the worst nightmare imaginable since Sarahs death . 

I did not realise Michael had been jailed for striking his brother I would have thought under the circumstances a custodial sentence was rather excessive , he obviously needed help and support which by the looks of things was not forthcoming . 

Sara has also suffered immensly in the aftermath of Sarahs death and suffered a brain hemorage infact I think she had 2 if I remember correctly . 

Compare this family to the Mccanns and there really is no comparison whatsoever . 

Michael was jailed for assaulting his brother the Mccanns did not even recieve a slap on the wrist for supposedly abandoning 3 toddlers to fend for themselves .

Sara has also done far more for the protection of children than the Mccanns will ever achieve . 

Just what makes the Mccanns so special when families like the Paynes and Needhams are left to suffer , fend for themselves and basically just get on with it ?

goodpost

Silverspeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarah's Law allowing parents to carry out sex offender checks is to be rolled out

Post by bristow on Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 14:35

So desperately sad, poor poor man.  Sad

Spivey has done a great article on this today.

http://chrisspivey.org/somehow-ill-find-my-way-home/

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum