The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by joyce1938 on 29.05.15 10:15

hallo all, the dogs eddie and keela ,were the dogs that went into apt ,few weeks after the event took place , first dogs in were the pj dogs that are mostly scent dogs ,that were given a towel OR something of what the child had been wearing ,to smell and track around apts and the roads . so we are speaking of 2 sets of dogs ,easy to get mixed up at first when we get envolved with all this reading we do .Been said so many times WHY would a towel to use scent wise ,everyone in tho place could have been on it . I had occasion last year to see a demonstration in Tavira  with police and their dogs , man hid in back car or van ? and dog did not see it in . well it suddenly pulled and got close to car and man escaped and ran ,dog soon caught up and grabbed the arm. I asked the chap who seemed to be in charge of said dog and asked . WOULD HE ,THE DOG SMELL CADOVER . The police said NO.  sO THE FIST DOGS MAY NOT HAVE CAUGHT SMELL OF CADAVOR,BUT ROTTING MEAT AND VEG . It seems it can be hard to call, for certain   What the smell was of when 5j was a bit suspicious to dogs in first instent. We may have already come close to what may have taken place ,but so many thoughts etc ,keep cropping up and its good ,as long as we have all the other facts to go with it.joyce1938

joyce1938

Posts : 807
Reputation : 87
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by Rufus T on 29.05.15 12:36

On 8 August 2007, the Forensic Science Service(R) received a piece of cloth/cotton wool (object MJN994) from Leicestershire Constabulary. That object was inside a sealed package.

Object attributed to Leicestershire Police 

HQ MJN/994 Cloth / piece of cotton wool
The object consisted a plastic bag containing a piece of cloth around cotton wool which showed orange and brown spots. No blood was detected.


Two extracts from John Lowe statement which can be read in full here


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm


Where did this piece of cloth and cotton wool come from, I know it was sent to FSS by Leicester Police but what relevance does it have. At first I thought it may relate to the pillowcase but the reference for that is SJM1. Will keep looking.

Rufus T

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-18
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by tigger on 29.05.15 16:40

'..knowing that both had siblings?  (i take it that's K and Gerry) if she was friends with Kate then surely she'd know Kate was an only child?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by j.rob on 29.05.15 17:28

@tigger wrote:'..knowing that both had siblings?  (i take it that's K and Gerry) if she was friends with Kate then surely she'd know Kate was an only child?
With the McCanns they began to meet at parties, for example weddings and birthdays. She met Kate Healy's mother, whose name she does not recall, on Madeleine Beth McCann's third birthday last year, but she didn't get to know any of the other McCann family members, knowing that both had siblings but not knowing other details.


-----


Yes, that does seem odd. Who knows? Maybe Kate did have a sibling or more then one? In her book Kate is quite evasive about aspects of her upbringing. 

For instance she writes that until she was nearly 5 she lived in a cul-de-sac in Huyton, in the east of Liverpool. This she describes as "earliest memories are of fun-filled days playing outside with the neighbour's kids."

But she then writes that after her maternal grandmother died, still only in her fifties, "we moved in with my grandad in Anfield" because "he was struggling without my nana." While Kate writes that she went to All Saints in Anfield she never, as far as I can tell, explains for how long she and her father and mother remained in the home of her mother's widower father. She does not record them moving out into their own home. So did she and her parents remain living there? 

Or what?

I am still intrigued by one of Detective Amaral's questions that Kate refused to answer: "Did you consider handing over the care of Madeleine to relatives?"

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by mysterion on 29.05.15 17:46

Kate's parents now live in South Liverpool. Whether Kate ever lived there, I don`t know.

mysterion

Posts : 358
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by sallypelt on 29.05.15 18:07

@mysterion wrote:Kate's parents now live in South Liverpool. Whether Kate ever lived there, I don`t know.
Kate Marie Healy was born in South Liverpool in 1968. She has no siblings.

sallypelt

Posts : 3309
Reputation : 532
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by Verdi on 29.05.15 19:37

@sharonl wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:What is so unreal about all of the baby checking b.s., is how on earth would anyone take such a huge risk with their babies when there were babysitters available and would have been way more risk free and given the parents peace of mind to enjoy some time child free with the other adults. Why on earth would they do such a thing? Talk about courting disaster, they sure did, and that makes no sense whatsoever with such very young children. Seems like their parental responsibilities flew out the door. And i don't believe the nonsense about "it was so safe", it was not safe what they did, and those people are doctors, SMH.
My thoughts exactly Joss!  Apart from the ridiculous notion that anyone would consider actually do something so irresponsible and reckless (even though they were so into each other ???), how can you enjoy a meal when up and down like a yoyo every fifteen minutes.  No wonder Gerry took indigestion medication with him, all that gyrating about must play havoc with semi-digested sardines and local belly wash.
Exactly Verdi. I don't think the tapas lot were even all best buds of the McC's were they? I think the McC's were good friends with the Payne's and i'm not sure about any of the others? And that is why non of it makes sense to cover up & lie in a missing child case for the McC's. No decent person would do such a thing.

An extract from Jane Tanners statement (yes, I know) of 10th May 2007:

 
She met her companion/husband Russell O'Brien about 10/11 years ago having begun to live with him as his wife a short time after.
 
About 4 years before, through her companion Russell O'Brien, who at that time was a colleague of Gerald (Gerry) McCann (father of Madeleine Beth McCann), she met the McCann couple. One of the reasons for the closeness between the two couples, besides the professional acquaintance, both Russell O'Brien and Gerald McCann are medical doctors, was the fact they have children, Madeleine Beth McCann and E**a O'Brien, of approximately the same age. Another very important reason was the fact that Fiona Payne is a common friend of both couples (Fiona Payne worked with Kate Healy McCann), she having facilitated the relationship.
 
As for meeting with the McCanns she said sporadic meetings have already occurred between the group, recalling that the first trip they made together was when Fiona and David Payne were married in Italy in August 2003. She thinks that all the people in the present group were at the wedding recalling that the McCanns, at that time, had only one child (the missing Madeleine Beth McCann).
 
Since she became a mother (of E**a O'Brien, almost 4 years old), she went to Italy to the above wedding; to Germany to visit a friend (a former colleague of Russell, named B.D. - she was a trainee at the place where her husband worked in England). Also she went to Australia in Nov/Dec 2006 for six weeks. On that trip she went with only her companion and the two girls.
 
In May 2005 she was in Greece for one week with Russell and her daughter. It was the first time they travelled using the Mark Warner agency.
 
Also they had had holidays in England in August 2004 (Cornwall) and April 2006 (Longleat nature reserve). Those holidays were spent solely with David and Fiona Payne, and their respective children.
 
With the McCanns they began to meet at parties, for example weddings and birthdays. She met Kate Healy's mother, whose name she does not recall, on Madeleine Beth McCann's third birthday last year, but she didn't get to know any of the other McCann family members, knowing that both had siblings but not knowing other details.
 
This was the first time that all four couples had holidayed together.
 
She knows that, in Sept 2005, the McCanns and the Paynes holidayed together in Majorca, she [and Russell] not having joined them because of her advanced state of pregnancy.
 
The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester.
During the rogatory interview, when quizzed about her opinion of Kate and Gerry Jane Tanner said:

4078    “And did you relationships change at all with your friends over those few days, before Madeleine went missing?”
Reply    “Mm.”
4078    “Did you forge a stronger relationship for example with Kate and Gerry (inaudible)?”
Reply    “Yeah definitely, yeah I think definitely and especially with the tennis lessons with Kate as well, definitely because I think before we went you know they were the two people in the group that, for me, I knew we’d get on with Dave and Fiona, I knew we’d get on well with Matt and Rachael just because you know they’re sort of probably our best friends so to speak so, but yeah and err it was nice to be able to get to know Kate and Gerry, Kate and Gerry better?”
4078    “Okay. And what did you think of them at that stage?”
Reply    “Yeah they were nice, normal people, yeah you know, sort of, that’s the thing, I mean Gerry, the sort of person Gerry is, I could never see us being best buddies because he’s very, we’re very different. I think he’s very err he’s quite forthright and so I don’t think we’d ever be best friends but there’s no problem there or anything like that you know, I feel bad saying that because it makes it sound like there is a problem but there’s not but you know it’s not, whereas Kate I was really, I was getting to know Kate quite well but yeah I think Gerry is sort of like more of a man’s man maybe.”
4078    “Yeah.”
Reply    “That sounds terrible, I don’t mean that at all.”
4078    “No.”
Reply    “But you know I think out of the two I was probably, I know Kate better than I know Gerry.”
4078    “Right, it was a very specific question I asked anyway, so what you’re saying is his character is the sort of character that you probably wouldn’t naturally have…”
Reply    “No I think he’s, we’re probably very different, I think he’s err yeah I’m trying to put it in to words because if I say he, he doesn’t intimidate me in any shape or form but you know what I mean I think he’s probably the person out of the whole group that I would feel least comfortable with, you know, just on, just chatting because we probably haven’t got as much in common.”
4078    “Yeah, but with Kate it was…”
Reply    “With Kate it was fine yeah. That sounds terrible to say and it’s not meant to sound like that at all. But it’s just…”
4078    “Well it’s just a question I asked.”
Reply    “Yeah and it’s just being honest yeah. I think out of everybody in the group Gerry’s probably the one that I know the least, least well.”
4078    “And so how did you, how did you feel about Kate?”
Reply    “Yeah, no, really yes I was getting to know her, I say it was nice to have the opportunity to get to know, get to know Kate and yeah she’s lovely, so yeah we sort of, I think we were you know forming more of a, more of a friendship.”

~~~~~~

Don't think she was over enamoured with Gelly baby!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2187
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by Verdi on 29.05.15 19:52

I found this quite interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFzRFrIfv2M

I found this very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItxJ6LuhStY

The spotlight is invariably on Kate but in my opinion Gerry leaves a hell of a lot to be desired, his arrogant mannerisms, I'm surprised someone standing or sitting opposite his narcissism hasn't punched his face in before now.  Are people afraid of him?  It's always very noticeable to me how exasperated he looks every time Kate opens her mouth, the hand hold and crotch clutch and knee tweaks all appear to be a silent way of telling her to stfu!  Mind you she is a bit of a loose cannon.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2187
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by tigger on 29.05.15 20:23

I wonder where exactly Gerry feels an itch in the quite interesting video, on second thoughts I don't want to know.

It's very much the same movement whatever the question. If he were standing it could be  he's moving into the other person's personal space, a sort of intimidating move.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by aquila on 29.05.15 20:38

This video is interesting too....GM's uncrossed legs, crossed legs, touching his own thigh, tapping his fingers, covering his mouth when Kate is speaking, Kate's arms demonstrating whooshing curtains and open shutters.

Gerry's closing remarks are strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_KdIKe_Zds

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by notlongnow on 29.05.15 21:36

Find the comment km makes,would maddie shut the curtains,close the sliding door and relock the childgate.
Surely an abductor wouldn't do any of these things either.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by BlueBag on 29.05.15 21:43

@notlongnow wrote:Find the comment km makes,would maddie shut the curtains,close the sliding door and relock the childgate.
Surely an abductor wouldn't do any of these things either.
You're forgetting red herrings.

BlueBag

Posts : 3549
Reputation : 1336
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by j.rob on 30.05.15 0:22

@Verdi wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:What is so unreal about all of the baby checking b.s., is how on earth would anyone take such a huge risk with their babies when there were babysitters available and would have been way more risk free and given the parents peace of mind to enjoy some time child free with the other adults. Why on earth would they do such a thing? Talk about courting disaster, they sure did, and that makes no sense whatsoever with such very young children. Seems like their parental responsibilities flew out the door. And i don't believe the nonsense about "it was so safe", it was not safe what they did, and those people are doctors, SMH.
My thoughts exactly Joss!  Apart from the ridiculous notion that anyone would consider actually do something so irresponsible and reckless (even though they were so into each other ???), how can you enjoy a meal when up and down like a yoyo every fifteen minutes.  No wonder Gerry took indigestion medication with him, all that gyrating about must play havoc with semi-digested sardines and local belly wash.
Exactly Verdi. I don't think the tapas lot were even all best buds of the McC's were they? I think the McC's were good friends with the Payne's and i'm not sure about any of the others? And that is why non of it makes sense to cover up & lie in a missing child case for the McC's. No decent person would do such a thing.

An extract from Jane Tanners statement (yes, I know) of 10th May 2007:

 
She met her companion/husband Russell O'Brien about 10/11 years ago having begun to live with him as his wife a short time after.
 
About 4 years before, through her companion Russell O'Brien, who at that time was a colleague of Gerald (Gerry) McCann (father of Madeleine Beth McCann), she met the McCann couple. One of the reasons for the closeness between the two couples, besides the professional acquaintance, both Russell O'Brien and Gerald McCann are medical doctors, was the fact they have children, Madeleine Beth McCann and E**a O'Brien, of approximately the same age. Another very important reason was the fact that Fiona Payne is a common friend of both couples (Fiona Payne worked with Kate Healy McCann), she having facilitated the relationship.
 
As for meeting with the McCanns she said sporadic meetings have already occurred between the group, recalling that the first trip they made together was when Fiona and David Payne were married in Italy in August 2003. She thinks that all the people in the present group were at the wedding recalling that the McCanns, at that time, had only one child (the missing Madeleine Beth McCann).
 
Since she became a mother (of E**a O'Brien, almost 4 years old), she went to Italy to the above wedding; to Germany to visit a friend (a former colleague of Russell, named B.D. - she was a trainee at the place where her husband worked in England). Also she went to Australia in Nov/Dec 2006 for six weeks. On that trip she went with only her companion and the two girls.
 
In May 2005 she was in Greece for one week with Russell and her daughter. It was the first time they travelled using the Mark Warner agency.
 
Also they had had holidays in England in August 2004 (Cornwall) and April 2006 (Longleat nature reserve). Those holidays were spent solely with David and Fiona Payne, and their respective children.
 
With the McCanns they began to meet at parties, for example weddings and birthdays. She met Kate Healy's mother, whose name she does not recall, on Madeleine Beth McCann's third birthday last year, but she didn't get to know any of the other McCann family members, knowing that both had siblings but not knowing other details.
 
This was the first time that all four couples had holidayed together.
 
She knows that, in Sept 2005, the McCanns and the Paynes holidayed together in Majorca, she [and Russell] not having joined them because of her advanced state of pregnancy.
 
The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester.
During the rogatory interview, when quizzed about her opinion of Kate and Gerry Jane Tanner said:

4078    “And did you relationships change at all with your friends over those few days, before Madeleine went missing?”
Reply    “Mm.”
4078    “Did you forge a stronger relationship for example with Kate and Gerry (inaudible)?”
Reply    “Yeah definitely, yeah I think definitely and especially with the tennis lessons with Kate as well, definitely because I think before we went you know they were the two people in the group that, for me, I knew we’d get on with Dave and Fiona, I knew we’d get on well with Matt and Rachael just because you know they’re sort of probably our best friends so to speak so, but yeah and err it was nice to be able to get to know Kate and Gerry, Kate and Gerry better?”
4078    “Okay. And what did you think of them at that stage?”
Reply    “Yeah they were nice, normal people, yeah you know, sort of, that’s the thing, I mean Gerry, the sort of person Gerry is, I could never see us being best buddies because he’s very, we’re very different. I think he’s very err he’s quite forthright and so I don’t think we’d ever be best friends but there’s no problem there or anything like that you know, I feel bad saying that because it makes it sound like there is a problem but there’s not but you know it’s not, whereas Kate I was really, I was getting to know Kate quite well but yeah I think Gerry is sort of like more of a man’s man maybe.”
4078    “Yeah.”
Reply    “That sounds terrible, I don’t mean that at all.”
4078    “No.”
Reply    “But you know I think out of the two I was probably, I know Kate better than I know Gerry.”
4078    “Right, it was a very specific question I asked anyway, so what you’re saying is his character is the sort of character that you probably wouldn’t naturally have…”
Reply    “No I think he’s, we’re probably very different, I think he’s err yeah I’m trying to put it in to words because if I say he, he doesn’t intimidate me in any shape or form but you know what I mean I think he’s probably the person out of the whole group that I would feel least comfortable with, you know, just on, just chatting because we probably haven’t got as much in common.”
4078    “Yeah, but with Kate it was…”
Reply    “With Kate it was fine yeah. That sounds terrible to say and it’s not meant to sound like that at all. But it’s just…”
4078    “Well it’s just a question I asked.”
Reply    “Yeah and it’s just being honest yeah. I think out of everybody in the group Gerry’s probably the one that I know the least, least well.”
4078    “And so how did you, how did you feel about Kate?”
Reply    “Yeah, no, really yes I was getting to know her, I say it was nice to have the opportunity to get to know, get to know Kate and yeah she’s lovely, so yeah we sort of, I think we were you know forming more of a, more of a friendship.”

~~~~~~

Don't think she was over enamoured with Gelly baby!


On the contrary! 

Edited to add: Yes  - very probably. Which is why she is pretending not to be.

Watch the ridiculous and utterly pretentious 'Madeleine was Here' reconstruction whereby Jane Tanner affects to 'reconstruct' the scene whereby she spots Madeleine's 'abductor' scurrying up the road from the front of apartment 5A.

Jane Tanner shares an 'in joke' with Gerry and then fakes, imo, crying.....

You have to reverse what any of those ridiculous people say........

The evidence is that she has some kind of 'in joke' with Gerry....at the expense of Kate.

That would be the way that this dysfunctional, ghastly and totally bitchy group of people would operate.....

IMO obviously  big grin

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by Verdi on 30.05.15 1:09

@j.rob wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:What is so unreal about all of the baby checking b.s., is how on earth would anyone take such a huge risk with their babies when there were babysitters available and would have been way more risk free and given the parents peace of mind to enjoy some time child free with the other adults. Why on earth would they do such a thing? Talk about courting disaster, they sure did, and that makes no sense whatsoever with such very young children. Seems like their parental responsibilities flew out the door. And i don't believe the nonsense about "it was so safe", it was not safe what they did, and those people are doctors, SMH.
My thoughts exactly Joss!  Apart from the ridiculous notion that anyone would consider actually do something so irresponsible and reckless (even though they were so into each other ???), how can you enjoy a meal when up and down like a yoyo every fifteen minutes.  No wonder Gerry took indigestion medication with him, all that gyrating about must play havoc with semi-digested sardines and local belly wash.
Exactly Verdi. I don't think the tapas lot were even all best buds of the McC's were they? I think the McC's were good friends with the Payne's and i'm not sure about any of the others? And that is why non of it makes sense to cover up & lie in a missing child case for the McC's. No decent person would do such a thing.

An extract from Jane Tanners statement (yes, I know) of 10th May 2007:

 
She met her companion/husband Russell O'Brien about 10/11 years ago having begun to live with him as his wife a short time after.
 
About 4 years before, through her companion Russell O'Brien, who at that time was a colleague of Gerald (Gerry) McCann (father of Madeleine Beth McCann), she met the McCann couple. One of the reasons for the closeness between the two couples, besides the professional acquaintance, both Russell O'Brien and Gerald McCann are medical doctors, was the fact they have children, Madeleine Beth McCann and E**a O'Brien, of approximately the same age. Another very important reason was the fact that Fiona Payne is a common friend of both couples (Fiona Payne worked with Kate Healy McCann), she having facilitated the relationship.
 
As for meeting with the McCanns she said sporadic meetings have already occurred between the group, recalling that the first trip they made together was when Fiona and David Payne were married in Italy in August 2003. She thinks that all the people in the present group were at the wedding recalling that the McCanns, at that time, had only one child (the missing Madeleine Beth McCann).
 
Since she became a mother (of E**a O'Brien, almost 4 years old), she went to Italy to the above wedding; to Germany to visit a friend (a former colleague of Russell, named B.D. - she was a trainee at the place where her husband worked in England). Also she went to Australia in Nov/Dec 2006 for six weeks. On that trip she went with only her companion and the two girls.
 
In May 2005 she was in Greece for one week with Russell and her daughter. It was the first time they travelled using the Mark Warner agency.
 
Also they had had holidays in England in August 2004 (Cornwall) and April 2006 (Longleat nature reserve). Those holidays were spent solely with David and Fiona Payne, and their respective children.
 
With the McCanns they began to meet at parties, for example weddings and birthdays. She met Kate Healy's mother, whose name she does not recall, on Madeleine Beth McCann's third birthday last year, but she didn't get to know any of the other McCann family members, knowing that both had siblings but not knowing other details.
 
This was the first time that all four couples had holidayed together.
 
She knows that, in Sept 2005, the McCanns and the Paynes holidayed together in Majorca, she [and Russell] not having joined them because of her advanced state of pregnancy.
 
The deponent was in Portugal three time before. The first was some eight years ago and the the second five years ago, both with her husband in Albufeira and both were holidays. The third time in January 2004 was for work near Vilamoura. She came to organise an event for the company where she worked, "Fisher Sientific" in Leicester.
During the rogatory interview, when quizzed about her opinion of Kate and Gerry Jane Tanner said:

4078    “And did you relationships change at all with your friends over those few days, before Madeleine went missing?”
Reply    “Mm.”
4078    “Did you forge a stronger relationship for example with Kate and Gerry (inaudible)?”
Reply    “Yeah definitely, yeah I think definitely and especially with the tennis lessons with Kate as well, definitely because I think before we went you know they were the two people in the group that, for me, I knew we’d get on with Dave and Fiona, I knew we’d get on well with Matt and Rachael just because you know they’re sort of probably our best friends so to speak so, but yeah and err it was nice to be able to get to know Kate and Gerry, Kate and Gerry better?”
4078    “Okay. And what did you think of them at that stage?”
Reply    “Yeah they were nice, normal people, yeah you know, sort of, that’s the thing, I mean Gerry, the sort of person Gerry is, I could never see us being best buddies because he’s very, we’re very different. I think he’s very err he’s quite forthright and so I don’t think we’d ever be best friends but there’s no problem there or anything like that you know, I feel bad saying that because it makes it sound like there is a problem but there’s not but you know it’s not, whereas Kate I was really, I was getting to know Kate quite well but yeah I think Gerry is sort of like more of a man’s man maybe.”
4078    “Yeah.”
Reply    “That sounds terrible, I don’t mean that at all.”
4078    “No.”
Reply    “But you know I think out of the two I was probably, I know Kate better than I know Gerry.”
4078    “Right, it was a very specific question I asked anyway, so what you’re saying is his character is the sort of character that you probably wouldn’t naturally have…”
Reply    “No I think he’s, we’re probably very different, I think he’s err yeah I’m trying to put it in to words because if I say he, he doesn’t intimidate me in any shape or form but you know what I mean I think he’s probably the person out of the whole group that I would feel least comfortable with, you know, just on, just chatting because we probably haven’t got as much in common.”
4078    “Yeah, but with Kate it was…”
Reply    “With Kate it was fine yeah. That sounds terrible to say and it’s not meant to sound like that at all. But it’s just…”
4078    “Well it’s just a question I asked.”
Reply    “Yeah and it’s just being honest yeah. I think out of everybody in the group Gerry’s probably the one that I know the least, least well.”
4078    “And so how did you, how did you feel about Kate?”
Reply    “Yeah, no, really yes I was getting to know her, I say it was nice to have the opportunity to get to know, get to know Kate and yeah she’s lovely, so yeah we sort of, I think we were you know forming more of a, more of a friendship.”

~~~~~~

Don't think she was over enamoured with Gelly baby!


On the contrary! 

Edited to add: Yes  - very probably. Which is why she is pretending not to be.

Watch the ridiculous and utterly pretentious 'Madeleine was Here' reconstruction whereby Jane Tanner affects to 'reconstruct' the scene whereby she spots Madeleine's 'abductor' scurrying up the road from the front of apartment 5A.

Jane Tanner shares an 'in joke' with Gerry and then fakes, imo, crying.....

You have to reverse what any of those ridiculous people say........

The evidence is that she has some kind of 'in joke' with Gerry....at the expense of Kate.

That would be the way that this dysfunctional, ghastly and totally bitchy group of people would operate.....

IMO obviously  big grin
Wilco!  OMG she ain't going to start blubbering is she?  Blech......

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2187
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by Verdi on 30.05.15 1:13

@tigger wrote:I wonder where exactly Gerry feels an itch in the quite interesting video, on second thoughts I don't want to know.

It's very much the same movement whatever the question. If he were standing it could be  he's moving into the other person's personal space, a sort of intimidating move.
Scratch card - hoping to hit the jack spot?  Hope no filthy animal's thinking of sticking their hand in his back pocket, never know what you might find.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2187
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by Verdi on 30.05.15 22:52

@aquila wrote:This video is interesting too....GM's uncrossed legs, crossed legs, touching his own thigh, tapping his fingers, covering his mouth when Kate is speaking, Kate's arms demonstrating whooshing curtains and open shutters.

Gerry's closing remarks are strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_KdIKe_Zds
Gerry is strange!

Correct me if I'm mistaken, that interview was in May 2010?  Three years down the line and she is still claiming that the shutter in the kids bedroom was up, the window open and the curtain billowing in the wind - despite the Portuguese investigation finding absolutely no evidence to substantiate the claim?  Has the woman repeated the nonsense so often that she believes what she's saying?

Gerry's body language is an admission of guilt in itself.  Not only does he appear to be exasperated by the wife's wagging tongue but at times he looks extremely angry, to the extent of squirming and gyrating about on his seat before shutting her up mid-sentence.

They met their match with Sandra Felgueiras, she's no shrinking violet is she?  Gelly baby no doubt thought he could charm the pants off her but he hit on a bum note with that one.  Scores of interesting videos on YouTube, just goes to show that many people across of the globe have doubted the McCanns and never been sucked in by their fairytale.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2187
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum