The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crying incident, was it taken seriously?

Post by aquila on 23.05.15 23:13

@Verdi wrote:
@j.rob wrote:The PJ did suggest that all the children slept in one apartment, and don't forget that at least one person was missing from the Tapas group each night for various reasons, mostly upset tums.  That may explain the lack of evidence supporting the presence of children in the 5a.

There was also a squabble (so they claim) between K & G that lead to her sleeping in the other room.  When and why, did she thump the walls and kick the bed in?

-------

With regard to the PJ saying that all the children slept in one apartment. That of course is perfectly possible and they will have reasons for saying and believing this. But why did Detective Amaral in that recent interview accuse the McCanns of 'abandoning' their children leaving them to face so many dangers? That would suggest that the McCann children were not in an apartment with all the other children being looked after by one of the Tapas adults each night, say. There has to be a reason why he claims the McCann's 'abandoned' their children.

As to when and why Kate thumped the walls and whatever else leaving those huge bruises on her wrists which can clearly be seen on photos taken (I think) the day after the 'abduction' - eg: Friday 4th May. Well Kate claims in her book that she banged her hands and wrists on the Thursday evening after finding Madeleine missing but surely those bruises would have taken longer to develop than one day. They look like bruises that were sustained a few days previously - ie: earlier that fateful week. 
Apparently Warners offered crèche facilities (dining out service) in the vicinity of the main reception area, operational between 7.30 pm and 11.30pm.  Also available was a babysitting service undertaken within the guests apartment between 7.30pm and 1.00 am.  Iirc, it was said by the group that Warners provided a listening service but they opted for their own version.

According to David Payne's convoluted rogatory interview, he knew the state of play at the Ocean Club in regards to nocturnal child care, he packed a high tech baby monitor (apparently), why I ask didn't he suggest to the rest of the group that they also pack a listening device?

I can see no excuse or logical reason why they would all leave their children unattended every night.
..he packed a high tech baby monitor....

I hope the PJ checked out the range of this baby monitor and in particular when it was purchased.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 24.05.15 7:19

@Verdi wrote:
@j.rob wrote:The PJ did suggest that all the children slept in one apartment, and don't forget that at least one person was missing from the Tapas group each night for various reasons, mostly upset tums.  That may explain the lack of evidence supporting the presence of children in the 5a.

There was also a squabble (so they claim) between K & G that lead to her sleeping in the other room.  When and why, did she thump the walls and kick the bed in?

-------

With regard to the PJ saying that all the children slept in one apartment. That of course is perfectly possible and they will have reasons for saying and believing this. But why did Detective Amaral in that recent interview accuse the McCanns of 'abandoning' their children leaving them to face so many dangers? That would suggest that the McCann children were not in an apartment with all the other children being looked after by one of the Tapas adults each night, say. There has to be a reason why he claims the McCann's 'abandoned' their children.

As to when and why Kate thumped the walls and whatever else leaving those huge bruises on her wrists which can clearly be seen on photos taken (I think) the day after the 'abduction' - eg: Friday 4th May. Well Kate claims in her book that she banged her hands and wrists on the Thursday evening after finding Madeleine missing but surely those bruises would have taken longer to develop than one day. They look like bruises that were sustained a few days previously - ie: earlier that fateful week. 
Apparently Warners offered crèche facilities (dining out service) in the vicinity of the main reception area, operational between 7.30 pm and 11.30pm.  Also available was a babysitting service undertaken within the guests apartment between 7.30pm and 1.00 am.  Iirc, it was said by the group that Warners provided a listening service but they opted for their own version.

According to David Payne's convoluted rogatory interview, he knew the state of play at the Ocean Club in regards to nocturnal child care, he packed a high tech baby monitor (apparently), why I ask didn't he suggest to the rest of the group that they also pack a listening device?

I can see no excuse or logical reason why they would all leave their children unattended every night.
O'Brien and Tanner also took a baby monitor with them.  However, this was denied  or not mentioned in the early statements. In JT's rogatory it is mentioned. 
However, earliest mention is in a December 07 article by David Smith who said he was 'briefed' by Gerry. 
(Not long after the Rothley meeting so it's very likely that this information, otherwise not even with the PJ, came from GMcC.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.05.15 8:22

Typical range of a baby monitor is 300m.

The Paynes probably packed one because they are handy, and improvised when they booked the Tapas Bar and realised it would work from there.

Although it's no substitute for visual checking and proximity.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 24.05.15 10:34

What is so unreal about all of the baby checking b.s., is how on earth would anyone take such a huge risk with their babies when there were babysitters available and would have been way more risk free and given the parents peace of mind to enjoy some time child free with the other adults. Why on earth would they do such a thing? Talk about courting disaster, they sure did, and that makes no sense whatsoever with such very young children. Seems like their parental responsibilities flew out the door. And i don't believe the nonsense about "it was so safe", it was not safe what they did, and those people are doctors, SMH.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 24.05.15 10:43

One of the mother s had baby sick and diarea father had to change cot it was so bad ,I cant imagine a situation where you would leave a baby for even half hour to itself , baby waking early morning and needed a bath right away , poor kid. joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 24.05.15 11:00

@joyce1938 wrote:One of the mother s had baby sick and diarea father had to change cot it was so bad ,I cant imagine a situation where you would leave a baby for even half hour to itself , baby waking early morning and needed a bath right away , poor kid. joyce1938

Exactly.....which is why it didn't happen....the children wouldn't have been left in that circumstance whilst the parents out dining & shagging each other.

This BS about being on their own is all to set the scene for the faked abduction, planned in advance, following an accident early in the holiday.

Poor kid...absolutely.

IMO

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 24.05.15 11:40

@joyce1938 wrote:One of the mother s had baby sick and diarea father had to change cot it was so bad ,I cant imagine a situation where you would leave a baby for even half hour to itself , baby waking early morning and needed a bath right away , poor kid. joyce1938
joyce, exactly, and with a sick child like that dehydration is something that needs to be watched for very closely, because babies can dehydrate very quickly, as any doctor would know.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 24.05.15 11:51

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

Exactly.....which is why it didn't happen....the children wouldn't have been left in that circumstance whilst the parents out dining & shagging each other.

This BS about being on their own is all to set the scene for the faked abduction, planned in advance, following an accident early in the holiday.

Poor kid...absolutely.

IMO
That is why it isn't believable, but why would the other parents stick their necks on the line to admit to such a thing when i don't think they were all besties with the McC's?  Who in their right mind would admit to neglecting their little ones in police statements after Madeleine went missing, when it wasn't truthful and if they didn't know the McC's very well? And even if they did i would still think its a stretch to think they did so to protect the McC's from whatever happened to Madeleine. Because in doing that they would have all risked charges of child neglect, not knowing beforehand in a strange country if they would face arrest and charges for doing so.
Unless someone was very certain that there would be no consequences for any of it as far as portugese laws go? And if innocent of neglecting their children to go out and have a good time, why would they want to place themselves in that situation to say otherwise?  That kind of doesn't make any sense to me either.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.15 12:00

A mystery, Joss.

Didn't John Stalker say they're all hiding a big secret?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 24.05.15 12:01

Also if the crying incident that Ms. Fenn witnessed to hearing was untruthful because she knew the Murat's as i have seen theorised about, it seems like an awful lot of people lied because of the McCann's. From creche workers, tapas 7, other witnesses, MW and whoever else lied for them or because of them, why would anyone do that when a little almost 4 yr. old girl was missing? What on earth was going on in PDL to warrant such lying & deception by supposedly so many people?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 24.05.15 12:04

Ladyinred wrote:A mystery, Joss.

Hi Ladyinred, Yes i think so. Wonder what that big secret is? I guess that is all we will ever do is guess & theorise about it. Poor Madeleine to have so many people trying to hide the truth. Shame on them all sad

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.05.15 13:04

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

Poor kid...absolutely.

IMO
It's evident to me that the group needed to distance themselves from their respective apartments, as you rightly suggest, to give credence to the planned abduction theory.  Similarly the group taking themselves away from the daily routine for family  frolics on the beach whilst Kate, Gerry and offspring were who knows where.

Can't quite put my finger on it but everything seems to point in the direction of Madeleine's disappearance prior to 3rd May.  I know Dr Amaral opined that she was definitely around on the 3rd but again, he only had the words of the group to guide him + a few disinterested and/or unreliable witnesses.  For example the Tapas cook who seemed to think she could distinguish Madeleine from all the other little pink girls.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 24.05.15 16:45

Something that's forever mystified me - why did this mixed group of nine adults living in different parts of the UK, go to such pains to get together, kids and all, for just one weeks holiday?  Seems a heck of a lot of trouble, especially as they didn't appear to spend much time together as a group outside of an hour or so of an evening at the Tapas boozer.
------

Well, I suppose if the Gaspers' statements indicate what they appear to indicate and Mrs Gasper was right in her suspicions about David Payne (and, by implication, Gerry McCann) then one might be suspicious of the children's evening bath-time ritual on holiday which the adult males took turns to supervise. (Or at least they did on the holiday in Majorca in 2006 which the Gaspers were on.)

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 24.05.15 17:31

Unfortunately, I think that the poster Kate making a post on July 26 2011 at 4.42 may be on the right lines.

Which really does make you wonder what type of 'holiday' was going on that week?

However while of course it is possible and maybe even likely that poor Madeleine met her demise at the hands of her abuser/s - either deliberately or by mistake or to silence her, it is also possible that - after suffering from abuse - she met her demise at the hands of another or others. 

The inappropriate photos released and many other red flags do point strongly towards Madeleine being objectified and subject to (sexual) abuse. 

I suspect that she might have woken up or come out of a drug-induced state one night that week (early on I suspect) and someone or several people lashed out in anger. Not wanting to confront the reality of the situation. I theorize that this person could have been Kate but of course it could equally have been Gerry (or another male known to the family even).

I don't think Gerry ever bonded with Madeleine. And suspect Kate couldn't cope with her once the twins came along. Plus, if the Gaspers were right about Payne (and by implication Gerry) then Kate may also have resented Madeleine. I see dysfunction left, right and center in that family and their friends.

Theorizing, as always.

(And IF any of the above has any truth to it then it is of course possible that the Mcs and at least some of the Tapas PRETENDED to their wider circle that Madeleine had had an accident. Which might of course be where Detective Amaral's theory comes from. As it is quite clear to me that after a period of time the wider Mc/Healy family knew that Madeleine was dead.)

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/07/payne-suspected-of-paedophilia/

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 24.05.15 18:04

@tigger wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

-------

O'Brien and Tanner also took a baby monitor with them.  However, this was denied  or not mentioned in the early statements. In JT's rogatory it is mentioned. 
However, earliest mention is in a December 07 article by David Smith who said he was 'briefed' by Gerry. 
(Not long after the Rothley meeting so it's very likely that this information, otherwise not even with the PJ, came from GMcC.
wave  hi tigger!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 24.05.15 18:28

Ladyinred wrote:A mystery, Joss.

Also this link with Mr. John Redwood's comments

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/john-redwood-tory-mp-mc-canns-theory.html

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 24.05.15 18:34

@j.rob wrote:Unfortunately, I think that the poster Kate making a post on July 26 2011 at 4.42 may be on the right lines.

Which really does make you wonder what type of 'holiday' was going on that week?

However while of course it is possible and maybe even likely that poor Madeleine met her demise at the hands of her abuser/s - either deliberately or by mistake or to silence her, it is also possible that - after suffering from abuse - she met her demise at the hands of another or others. 

The inappropriate photos released and many other red flags do point strongly towards Madeleine being objectified and subject to (sexual) abuse. 

I suspect that she might have woken up or come out of a drug-induced state one night that week (early on I suspect) and someone or several people lashed out in anger. Not wanting to confront the reality of the situation. I theorize that this person could have been Kate but of course it could equally have been Gerry (or another male known to the family even).

I don't think Gerry ever bonded with Madeleine. And suspect Kate couldn't cope with her once the twins came along. Plus, if the Gaspers were right about Payne (and by implication Gerry) then Kate may also have resented Madeleine. I see dysfunction left, right and center in that family and their friends.

Theorizing, as always.

(And IF any of the above has any truth to it then it is of course possible that the Mcs and at least some of the Tapas PRETENDED to their wider circle that Madeleine had had an accident. Which might of course be where Detective Amaral's theory comes from. As it is quite clear to me that after a period of time the wider Mc/Healy family knew that Madeleine was dead.)

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/07/payne-suspected-of-paedophilia/

Bolded in red text....am in total agreement.

I very much doubt GM is the biological father of MBM. Newspaper reports at the time (Oct 2007) suggest that authorities had identified the real dad (....she was 'nearly perfect').

No sexual abuse / paedophilia for me, but certainly adult pursuits / swapping partners. A cover up had to be sold to others in order to protect careers and existing children, hence the pact of silence.

THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED (and they know we know, and OG know).

IMO

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 24.05.15 21:04

And George Galloway's statement:-
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/this-would-have-to-be-mother-of-all-injustices-955628

NOT since Dr Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.
They have turned it into a circus, with daily appearances at mass and the flight to the Vatican to kiss the hand of the Pope, invoking celebrities, inducing millions of people around the world to raise a fortune in a campaign fund and turning their child into one of the iconic faces of our age.
So even Dante himself would find it difficult to describe any circle of the inferno fit for Kate and Gerry McCann if it all turns out to have been a lie.
I have been in and around the Ocean Club in the sleepy Algarve village of Praia da Luz for more than 20 years and it has been surreal enough watching its tiny cobbled streets bristling with television crews broadcasting around the world from a once little-known holiday idyll.
And now this.
On my Talk Sport radio shows I have been critical of the McCanns from the start. Not least because I knew aspects of their story could not be true.
Their supposed constant vigilance of their three toddlers while they ate in a tapas bar and the children slept in an unlocked apartment was not possible. The distance between the two points was both greater and more convoluted than they said.
In any case, the children's bedroom was on the OTHER side of the apartment block and, though both doctors, neither parent possessed X-ray vision.
I said that if a single mother had left her three kids in the chalet at Butlins while she supped scampi and chips in the boozer, she would have immediately been attacked as a feral, feckless, unfit mother by the same media which was painting the grieving McCanns as the very embodiment of modern middle-class Britain.
For months I have watched that media poke ridicule at the supposed bumbling Inspector Clouseaus of the Portuguese police for their apparent leaden-footedness in the investigation.
Of course no Johnny Foreigner could be as good as our own police, who brought us the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six.
Now with this new development, the same media seems coiled like a spring to turn on the McCanns as they previously did on the other "suspect" Robert Murat.
Sensing they may have been made the biggest fools in history, the Press tables can be seen turning, the plates beginning to move.
Of course, the most xenophobic commentators say the science which has led to the Mccanns being named as suspects is inherently suspect due to the foreign hands through which it has passed, oblivious to the fact that it came from British laboratories.
If Madeleine's blood and other DNA evidence really has been found in the boot of her parents' hire car, there are only a few possible explanations. A previous renter of the car - it was 25 days after the child went missing that the family took possession of the vehicle - transported Madeleine in its boot and she was bleeding at the time.
Or Madeleine's body was transported in the boot at least 25 days after she disappeared once the McCanns took possession of the car.
In these circumstances the Portuguese police really would be clots if they did not consider the girl's parents to be suspects.
Of course there could be other, some would say unlikely, possibilities.
The DNA and blood evidence in the boot may not, after all, be Madeleine's and the forensic scientists may be mistaken.
Theblood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car may be somebody else's, in which case Goodfellas comes to the Algarve and the family are the victims of the most grotesque coincidence.
The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.
The sort of thing which happened to Mr OJ Simpson.
The McCanns have either been the victims of a cataclysmic historic injustice, almost unprecedented, or they have been complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare himself could not have written it.
Either way, the name McCann is now well and truly in the history books.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.05.15 21:47

@j.rob wrote:Something that's forever mystified me - why did this mixed group of nine adults living in different parts of the UK, go to such pains to get together, kids and all, for just one weeks holiday?  Seems a heck of a lot of trouble, especially as they didn't appear to spend much time together as a group outside of an hour or so of an evening at the Tapas boozer.
------

Well, I suppose if the Gaspers' statements indicate what they appear to indicate and Mrs Gasper was right in her suspicions about David Payne (and, by implication, Gerry McCann) then one might be suspicious of the children's evening bath-time ritual on holiday which the adult males took turns to supervise. (Or at least they did on the holiday in Majorca in 2006 which the Gaspers were on.)
Quite!

All a matter of personal perspective I guess but the mere thought of anyone bathing a child outside of very close immediate family, fills me with horror.  Allowing a comparative stranger or even a close friend to do that just doesn't fit in with my way of thinking.  Can't even see why anyone would want to bath a child that doesn't belong to them - or can I?  Makes my skin crawl.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.05.15 22:05

@BlueBag wrote:Typical range of a baby monitor is 300m.

The Paynes probably packed one because they are handy, and improvised when they booked the Tapas Bar and realised it would work from there.

Although it's no substitute for visual checking and proximity.
300 metres is perfect if you happen to be dining in the garden but why would the Paynes think it handy to have a monitor in a cramped holiday apartment, sleeping only a few metres from their children?

They must have know before departure that half board included dinner at an eatery in the confines of the Ocean Club.  My guess is they had their evening entertainment thought out well in advance of the packing stage so again I ask - why did the Paynes think baby monitor but not advise the rest of the group to do likewise, knowing full well they didn't intend to use the night baby minding service provided by Warners.

Maybe all the kids were in one monitored apartment, minus Madeleine or one of the other kids?  That would also explain the recent reminder by Sharonl that, by strange coincidence, one or other of the parents and/or one of the kids was poorly every evening.

To leave all the children in one place under the supervision of one parent or a hired sitter makes far more sense than leaving them individually in separate apartments without supervision.  Why did they opt for that bizarre arrangement - because they didn't?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 24.05.15 22:06

The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.

----

?????

Does anyone in the entire universe think that he was not behind the death of his wife???

Really????

Anyone?

Edited to add: I have probably missed something - OJ was 'caught' with DNA evidence even if it had to be 'planted' due to his or his accomplices having covered up so well?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.05.15 22:11

@Joss wrote:What is so unreal about all of the baby checking b.s., is how on earth would anyone take such a huge risk with their babies when there were babysitters available and would have been way more risk free and given the parents peace of mind to enjoy some time child free with the other adults. Why on earth would they do such a thing? Talk about courting disaster, they sure did, and that makes no sense whatsoever with such very young children. Seems like their parental responsibilities flew out the door. And i don't believe the nonsense about "it was so safe", it was not safe what they did, and those people are doctors, SMH.
My thoughts exactly Joss!  Apart from the ridiculous notion that anyone would consider actually do something so irresponsible and reckless (even though they were so into each other ???), how can you enjoy a meal when up and down like a yoyo every fifteen minutes.  No wonder Gerry took indigestion medication with him, all that gyrating about must play havoc with semi-digested sardines and local belly wash.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.05.15 22:16

@j.rob wrote:The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.

----

?????

Does anyone in the entire universe think that he was not behind the death of his wife???

Really????

Anyone?

Edited to add: I have probably missed something - OJ was 'caught' with DNA evidence even if it had to be 'planted' due to his or his accomplices having covered up so well?
Yes of course, that's the answer - the PJ planted eau de cadaver in the boot of the hired Renault Scenic.

To say that OJ Simpson got away with murder is a relative understatement.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 25.05.15 2:34

@Verdi wrote:
@j.rob wrote:The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.

----

?????

Really????

Anyone?

Yes of course, that's the answer - the PJ planted eau de cadaver in the boot of the hired Renault Scenic.

To say that OJ Simpson got away with murder is a relative understatement.
Especially as in his book he talks about MY GUILT big grin

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 25.05.15 4:23

@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:What is so unreal about all of the baby checking b.s., is how on earth would anyone take such a huge risk with their babies when there were babysitters available and would have been way more risk free and given the parents peace of mind to enjoy some time child free with the other adults. Why on earth would they do such a thing? Talk about courting disaster, they sure did, and that makes no sense whatsoever with such very young children. Seems like their parental responsibilities flew out the door. And i don't believe the nonsense about "it was so safe", it was not safe what they did, and those people are doctors, SMH.
My thoughts exactly Joss!  Apart from the ridiculous notion that anyone would consider actually do something so irresponsible and reckless (even though they were so into each other ???), how can you enjoy a meal when up and down like a yoyo every fifteen minutes.  No wonder Gerry took indigestion medication with him, all that gyrating about must play havoc with semi-digested sardines and local belly wash.
Exactly Verdi. I don't think the tapas lot were even all best buds of the McC's were they? I think the McC's were good friends with the Payne's and i'm not sure about any of the others? And that is why non of it makes sense to cover up & lie in a missing child case for the McC's. No decent person would do such a thing.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum