The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Chinese Toddler Dies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chinese Toddler Dies

Post by Guest on 22.10.11 21:19

Gruesome closed-circuit camera video of last Thursday's accident, aired on television and posted on the Internet, showed Yueyue toddling along the hardware market street in the southern city of Foshan. A van strikes her, slows and then resumes driving, rolling its back right wheel over the child. As she lies on the ground bleeding, 18 people walk or cycle by and another van strikes her before a scrap picker scoops her up.

The full story is here:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/10/21/toddler-china.html?cmp=rss

I can't bring myself to look at the youtube clip.

Back to top Go down

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies

Post by happychick on 22.10.11 21:41

I'm really gutted to learn this little girl has died. I did watch the video and I cried buckets at what happened to her and how so many people just walked right past her as she lay bleeding after she was run over by two vans. Just heartbreaking.

But why was she in the street by herself when her mum was in the market? She was only 2 years old Sad

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.10.11 22:27

I read somewhere that she disappeared out the door of the store when the mother's back was turned.

It sounds like the van rolled over her with its front wheel and then paused before continuing. A very distressing story.

But in a way it reminds me of Madeleine and the amount of people who just walked on by.

By contrast, here is what dogs do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJTG6RRN4E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKZYpHmUayg

Back to top Go down

Post by mexx on 23.10.11 4:42

The video is heart wrenching... Particularly the pause when the hit and run driver pauses and then...

But I don't see the relation to Madeleine - people didn't walk by and see her in clear distress and ignore her anyway. Or am I missing the allusion here?

mexx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.11 10:30

Sorry, I do not even want to click on the link, let alone watch it. boohoo

Whenever I was abroad in the past, where dogs are allowed to run loose in the roads (Jamaica was the worst), I have to keep my eyes shut all the way, as it upsets me too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.11 13:08

@mexx wrote:The video is heart wrenching... Particularly the pause when the hit and run driver pauses and then...

But I don't see the relation to Madeleine - people didn't walk by and see her in clear distress and ignore her anyway. Or am I missing the allusion here?

Sorry, Mexx, I was being obscure. What I mean is the elaborate cover-up of Madeleine's case and the unwillingness to look into the countless discrepancies like for example the Cadaver evidence and much more from the PJ files, it's like it doesn't exist, it makes me feel so sad for Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.10.11 3:05

cant bring myself to watch the youtube, but if she suffered horrific injuries then sad but true to say maybe it's a blessing in disguise for her else she might have been left in a very decapitated or vegetable state throughout her life.

RIP little girl. The drivers who caused her death should be banned for life.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum