The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The McCanns HAVE to be GUILTY of CHILD NEGLECT!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: The McCanns HAVE to be GUILTY of CHILD NEGLECT!

Post by lj on 03.11.13 3:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Mum-left-children-went-drinking/story-19520025-detail/story.html

A story from the Leicester area about a mother who left her children alone to go drinking. I wonder, hypothetically speaking, how a couple from an apparently better social class would have been treated.

Interesting it uses the word "child cruelty", that's what I think of Kate's actions.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 17:37

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/limit-crash-mum-left-year-old-home/story-20436401-detail/story.html

The first case of which I'm aware in that a defence counsellor has used the McCanns as an example of persons not prosecuted for neglect.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 13.01.14 18:53

Citing the McCann book of childcare has no doubt led to numerous potential charges being abandoned, NFWTD.

I'm astounded this case came to court but maybe the reason why the CPS didn't consider this mother's actions fell 'well within the bounds of responsible parenting' was that she pranged another car while driving under the influence.  

No doubt she now knows to take a taxi or use shank's pony when she needs a little 'me time' with other adults while her child stays home alone.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 13.01.14 19:26

@ultimaThule wrote:Citing the McCann book of childcare has no doubt led to numerous potential charges being abandoned, NFWTD.

I'm astounded this case came to court but maybe the reason why the CPS didn't consider this mother's actions fell 'well within the bounds of responsible parenting' was that she pranged another car while driving under the influence.  

No doubt she now knows to take a taxi or use shank's pony when she needs a little 'me time' with other adults while her child stays home alone.

I posted this on another thread, but perhaps it's more relevant here:

I don't, under any circumstances, ever, at all, even for a moment, think that leaving a child alone is acceptable.
However, I am glad that someone has taken the obvious route and used the McCs as a precedent.
Perhaps this might re-set the social focus.
This is the true pandora's box bursting open and it was only a matter of time.
The authorities have done their utmost to keep the McCs out of court, the media have pandered to their crime of neglect, (as it would be, if applied to any other living mortal leaving their child alone), and excused and comforted the poor McCs who are already suffering enough having actually 'lost' their child, under perhaps even 'terrible' circumstances, if the paedophiles have had their hands on her.
And the floodgates have been opened too now.
How can any court in the UK now deny a neglecting parent the same clearing of guilt ?
Now, and finally only now, will the authorities actually start facing up to the can of worms that they have released and start behaving in the socially responsible manner that the electorate expects of them and take the McCs to task on this matter ?
If not, then every case of neglect (new, or even historical) will be justifiably eligible to be placed alongside the McCs example, and thousands of parents (single or pairs) who have long resisted going out for a binge session, will see this new state of freedom as a legitimate relief from their former social and moral constraints with regards to their responsibility to 'not neglect a child'.
Now is the time for children to start fearing.
The McCs left a child alone but that wasn't deemed 'neglect'.
So it follows that leaving a child alone no longer has a definition in the word 'neglect'.
In short, after this, the McCs will now have obliterated the very 'notion of neglect'.
Well done McCs and all your fellow neglectors and of course the authorities who have helped them so assiduously.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 13.01.14 19:38

In failing to address the McCanns' proven neglect and abandonment of their 3 very young children,  the police and prosecution services of two European nations have set a number of precedents which diminish the work of those who seek to prevent cruelty to children.   

It's to be hoped that this case will spark the long overdue dispassionate debate that is needed about the McCanns' decision to endanger their children by leaving them alone in an unlocked apartment while they cavorted with their friends out of sight and out of earshot in a bar some considerable distance away.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 19:39

goodpost thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.01.14 19:41

@ultimaThule wrote:In failing to address the McCanns' proven neglect and abandonment of their 3 very young children,  the police and prosecution services of two European nations have set a number of precedents which diminish the work of those who seek to prevent cruelty to children.   

It's to be hoped that this case will spark the long overdue dispassionate debate that is needed about the McCanns' decision to endanger their children by leaving them alone in an unlocked apartment while they cavorted with their friends out of sight and out of earshot in a bar some considerable distance away.
UltimaThule: no offense meant, but I'm of the "school" that says "no neglect, no abduction".

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 13.01.14 20:04

Dont think that we can forget that according to the McCanns spokesman it is endemic in the UK to leave your kids alone when on holiday:

"Of the criticism that the McCanns left their children by themselves on four evenings while they went for dinner, Mr Mitchell said there was a cultural difference between Britain and Portugal.

"It is a British approach to get your children washed, bathed and in bed early in the evening if you can so you can have something of the evening to yourself. That is the British way of doing things. It doesn't mean it's wrong. It doesn't mean it's right," he said."

Its a shame that these sort of comments have been lost in time as the investigation goes on and the public, who may never have seen such rubbish in the first place, may not get to see it again. Its that sort of inflamatory remark that would get peoples backs up. We're all being tarred with the same brush. The problem is that the comments sections on the mainline news sites are so heavily censored that it wont ever crop up again.

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2die4 on 16.01.14 5:34

Searching to find the "hidden" truth or fighting to keep the lie "hidden"?

I am a long reader and follower of this forum, I have finally decided to write my first post (hoping you all give me a chance). As I don't have any new knowledge nor any answers, I simply wish to post my opinion on what I have read in the last 6 and a bit years regarding the case of Madeleine.

Sitting in our family home in Europe (in Prague 2007), the news comes on with the lead headline being "British girl missing in Portugal", we are all glued to the television as her photo is showed ('beautiful girl' my aunty and mum say and sit there glued to the TV), then video footage is shown of her parents, the place etc. Before I can even say a word, my mother says "the parents are involved and guilty". For the next few days the newspapers, radio and television broadcasts regular updates of this case, I take no serious notice (since a very young age I have heard children go missing).
I am about to depart back home to Australia, when I read that the parents are being 'investigated', my mind automatically repeats those words expressed by my mum 'the parents are involved and guilty'.

Ever since that time there are questions that have puzzled me, reading this forum I have gained a few answers but I must say there are still more questions than answers.

Human beings are different and the difference is based on so many different levels of characteristics, moral & ethical values we place on life and I could go on - but there is one clear episode of my life that is so clear and relevant that I wish to express.

Parents and I were refugees, we fled communism and ended up in Vienna (at that time I was 6), skip 8 months later and I am speaking fluent German, living in a beaten down two bedroom apartment along with a Romanian family. My parents not speaking nor writing German fluently,  relied on me to help, we were in a foreign country. After enrolling in school my father walks me to school everyday and picks me up from school daily - we often go and play football (soccer) on most days. One day after a very long "begging" process I get permission from my parents to walk home with my school friends. I succeed and win their trust, one day though I don't walk straight home, I instead go to a neighbours house and play games till around 7pm (school finished at 2.45, takes 10 minutes to walk home).

Upon coming home, I notice two police cars at the front of my home, I casually walk up to level three, hearing one of the neighbours scream ("he is here" in German), I stroll to my front door, when my mother runs out the door and hugs me, two police officers walk directly behind her. She is crying and I can see & feel her being absolutely petrified.
I start crying too, I ask where my father is, she replies:
For the last four hours, he has been looking for you, he has knocked on all neighbours doors, went to your school and now he is at the train station looking for you!

So the question I pose are to a certain degree relevant to my experience:
What did the McCanns' really do to look for their daughter, if she has gone missing.

I know we all react differently to situations, I just know if I lose my wallet, I am looking every where for it,  times this by a figure of 'infinity' if my child goes missing.
Something here doesn't make sense, I find this the most disturbing aspect of the entire case.
I am a man and at all costs I will protect my family, to have a dear member of my family go "missing", I would be knocking on every house, looking under every rock, car or pavement to find him or her. This would continues till my dying days and there would not be a day of peace or happiness till the day I knew where he or she is.

Lets forward to 2014, and we have the libel case. I ask my fellow forum members, in the life we all live and love (well I hope we all do) how important is it for a mother and father to win a case rather than find their daughter. In my eyes, I really wouldn't care if everyone on this planet thought I was guilty, as my own guilt of leaving my daughter unattended in a foreign land (while I enjoy the fine cuisine and wine and other evening activities) would be enough to drive me to dedicate every second of my life of finding my daughter.

But I guess we are all different.

So the main question I ask is:

Is it more important for the parents to be: Searching to find the "hidden" truth or fighting to keep the lie "hidden"?

2die4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.14 10:35

welcome 2die4 and thank you for your enthralling post.

I certainly go for the "fighting to keep the lie hidden" option myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 16.01.14 10:54

We've had a fair number of people go missing in the area where I live in Canada. Some have been found ok, but many, unfortunately, have turned up dead, sometimes weeks and months after they vanished. One thing which all of the families of these missing people have in common, is that over a period of time, they all come to accept that their loved one may be dead. They try to remain optimstic, and initially they aren't ready to accept that death is a possibility. But as more time goes by and the person hasn't been located, their attitude changes. To a person, they say: We try to keep hope that he or she may be found alive, but we have to accept that he or she may be dead.

The difference is that the McCanns have been strident in their assertion that Madeleine is not dead, and they won't even entertain the idea, after 7 years, that she could be dead. And that they'll try to sue anyone who suggests it. IMO it's reached the point of ludicrousness. I believe there are only two possible scenarios to explain this. IMO they're in total denial, or they know exactly what happened to Madeleine, and are doing everything they can to continue to try and convince the public they don't. No middle ground here. And my money's on the second scenario.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 16.01.14 11:08

We can all remember the day when Madeleine went missing and I am quite sure that most off us had enormous sympathy for the parents even under the circumstances. Many of us had experienced our own children going missing, albeit for a brief time, and the emotions that errupt. So far, sad but normal. What followed had me staring at the tv with incredulity not knowing what to think when the parents came on camera. When it then showed them going to church, I thought that this is not right at all. I believe that most religious people will visit a church at a time of crisis for prayer, contemplation and support. The scenario at PDL outside the church was totally not conducive for that with the World's media camped around. I believe most religious people would ask for the local priest to meet with them at a more suitable location.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 16.01.14 11:33

Welcome 2die4. 

Thank you for sharing this revealing childhood experience. You can feel the panic, the love, the overwhelming protective urges of parents who think they have lost their child. Your parents' anguish is palpable in your eloquent description of their distraught state.

If the lack of searching by the McCanns was not disturbing enough, I wonder if you saw the testimony from Kate's aunt, posted on another thread here yesterday? An account of a phone call from Kate in Portugal, worried about a supermarket delivery she now wouldn't be home to receive. (I can't find the thread at the moment) For me, as much as the warmth, the love and the passion for finding you shone through in your parents' words and actions, so the above account left me chilled.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2die4 on 16.01.14 12:02

Hi & Thank you Mirage for your welcome :)

I whole heartledly concur with you, I did read that topic and once again I was stunned, at times this makes you wonder 'are these people really that cold'. These are the type of emotions and actions that I just don't understand, surely Mrs McCann is distraught and not thinking clearly (I say this with a hint of sarcasm) and how people are donating their money to a person (sorry fund) who is worried about a 'product delivery' rather than finding that beautiful soul.

Canada 12 I agree that there is absolutely no middle ground here. I just wish there is something that would happen to finally shed some light to this case (maybe kidnapping the tapas party and interogating them, I see that the British government has spent millions on detective work, how about a different strategy), I am sure they would crack eventually or they would find nothing. 

P.s. I'm not advocating human rights violations here or kidnapping of individuals :)

2die4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 16.01.14 12:11

@canada12 wrote:
The difference is that the McCanns have been strident in their assertion that Madeleine is not dead, and they won't even entertain the idea, after 7 years, that she could be dead. And that they'll try to sue anyone who suggests it. IMO it's reached the point of ludicrousness. I believe there are only two possible scenarios to explain this. IMO  they're in total denial, or they know exactly what happened to Madeleine, and are doing everything they can to continue to try and convince the public they don't. No middle ground here. And my money's on the second scenario.

Canada 12
My money also on the second scenario.  I agree that it is not normal and typical behaviour that they are showing - to keep trying to assert that she is alive. Usually, as you have said, the parents or relatives gradually have a human NEED to accept that their loved one maybe dead.  That would be a normal psychological coping mechanism so that the relative can continue to function. It would happen naturally.  Either the Mc Canns are not normal human beings or they have a NEED to make the world accept she is alive - for either financial gain (the fund) or because they are only acting out a scenario.

It is these behavioural deviations that give them away, and did do from the beginning. Like the other post, when this occurred in 2007 I was walking my dogs (Spaniels as it happens) with a retired CID person and he also said ' its the parents - you will see...' and I remember feeling quite shocked and asking him why. He said ' after 20 years dealing with this sort of case, you get to know the reactions of the parents and who is speaking the truth and those that are guilty'.  

It just confuses me as to why SY and Met office / Crimewatch seem to back the abduction... or are they just going through the motions...
why hasnt there been a thorough investigation of the parents especially in light of all the inconsistencies of stories...?  I know the PJ were on this track - but why not the  UK officers and bodies?

What do these people think about it in their own private homes?  Are they still as ignorant ?

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 16.01.14 12:30

I am sure that the Met and PJ think re Maddie just what UK police are saying in relation to the 3 year old missing from his home in Edinburgh.

There have been a few scenarios suggested for a 3 year old put to bed then found missing 10 hours later.

Woke and wandered, including putting daywear including outerwear over his nightwear and exiting the home. Hiding, cold and hungry, had an accident or abducted from the street.

former detective :  even at that time of night, he would likely have been spotted and police contacted.

custody issue  ; no sign of criminality  [ forced entry?] and it appears father not on scene for 10 years.

The Superintendent, reading between the lines, appears to believe that he is NOT with another person based on what known so far.

NOT ONE MENTION BY ANYONE, POLICE OR MEDIA,  OF STRANGER ENTERING, TAKING HIM FROM HIS BED AND EXITING...

stats  :

children aged 1-4. found within a few hours, vast majority located and then found. 99.2% iirc.

ETA FOR BB1, from this illiterate McCann hater, write out the correct spelling 50 times.

Video of press conference with Superintendant Liz McAinsh - Gonzo will be furious with her.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.01.14 12:33

@ 2die4 - what a heartfelt post; I enjoyed reading it.

I said the same as your mother when I heard about Maddie going missing; in fact I said the same about Ian Huntley as soon as I clapped eyes on him.  But the first thing that made alarm bells ring with the Maddie news was on hearing that 2 doctors left their children alone in an apartment - no way José  no 

The parents` actions have always been contrived in order to deceive IMO.

And yes, the last thing an innocent person does is lawyer themselves up and sue anyone that disagrees with them.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 16.01.14 14:04

Welcome 2die4, brilliant first post.  welcome 

Reading some of the above posts I'm reminded of Andrew Gosden who was 14yrs old when he went missing. (He looked much younger). I know the area he lived in extremely well. He disappeared shortly after Madeleine in Sept 2007.

Andrew boarded a train from Doncaster to London King's Cross, where he was spotted on CCTV. This was the very last sighting of him, then gone, never to be seen again.

4 years later his family received a forensic psychologist’s report from the police that suggested the family’s worst fears may be correct, that Andrew was probably dead. His family unfortunately had to accept that this was the case.

Please read the following article, it shows exactly how you'd expect the parents of a missing child to behave and act. Their heartache is tangible. There is NO comparison whatsoever with how the McCann's have behaved. I often wonder how they feel about the McCann case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1184473/Runaway-child-How-kid-disappear-face-earth--8217.html

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/missing-youth-andrew-gosden-feared-dead-1-3562629

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2die4 on 17.01.14 0:52

Hi and Thank you Daisy and Woofer, 
I enjoyed reading both your replies, thank you for making me feel a part of the forum.

Woofer, there seems to be a human instinct that people have to evaluate the intricate emotion or non-emotion displayed by the McCanns and come to a conclusion that something just doesn't add up. As you said, the alarms bells were ringing from the get go in relation to their behaviour (pre and post Madeleines' disappearance).  I randomly asked the following question of a few of my friends last night at a dinner, when they travel with their children a holiday (here or abroad) do they leave them alone at any stage? The census of seven people came back as "never". So there lies the neglect of the parents. I do believe that Mrs McCann was administering all her children with a type of 'sleeping sedative' so they and their friends could enjoy their holiday - sorry Family Holiday. I don't know what happened to Madeleine, there are so many conclusions that people with better factual evidence have come up with than I, all I know is that there is an innocent child somewhere and the parents are back home, drumming up support for their and other missing childrens funds, rather than searching for Madeleine (and when I say searching, it is not relying on Private Investigators, Police, Media Advisers and other figures to help them, you get out and follow every lead yourself). That is what truly irritates me, the fact the investigation seems halfhearted.

Daisy, that was an interesting read and yes, the parents are doing everything to find their son, a part of their family, a young man who they cherish, love, adore and most of all do anything for to see again. This is what I would expect the McCann family to do, or maybe I am in delusional  sad 

We have here in South Australia have had a very long case of three young children go missing of the most popular beach here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumont_children_disappearance

I have read about that case many times, one image that truly is burnt in my memory is the huge search by the entire community for the children (I am not trying to compare here), all I am saying is that if a child goes missing and even in a foreign country a father and Mother are running, screaming, door knocking to find their child, I am sure the rest of the community would join in the search. I can't recall this happening at all with Madeleine. They were on holiday with their friends, that is an extra seven people (14 eyes, 14 hands and feet) to help search for your daughter. Abducted or whatever, I would not sleep for days so I would find my daughter.

So I whole hardheartedly agree that they are guilty of Neglect. I would even say the same about their friends. Sorry about my rant, but this topic really increases my blood pressure.

If this is of topic I apologise, I have one burning question:
This investigation has been going on for far too long (in my eyes), is there any way each party could be 'made' to take a polygraph test?

If you having nothing to hide and are innocent, this should not be in any way inconvenient if you really want to find Madeleine - I would take one each day she's missing if I were her father.

2die4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 17.01.14 1:23

I have read the sad story of the Beaumont children, 2die4, there was a young man once claimed to be the Beaumont's son which I thought might have been possible, but it was discounted.

The community in PdL did spend a lot of time searching for Madeleine, I would be more inclined to believe the McCanns if they had searched more themselves

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 17.01.14 1:40

HelenMeg said: I agree that it is not normal and typical behaviour that they are showing - to keep trying to assert that she is alive. Usually, as you have said, the parents or relatives gradually have a human NEED to accept that their loved one maybe dead.  That would be a normal psychological coping mechanism so that the relative can continue to function. It would happen naturally.  Either the Mc Canns are not normal human beings or they have a NEED to make the world accept she is alive - for either financial gain (the fund) or because they are only acting out a scenario. 
-----------------------------
 Of all the anomalies in this case the "not normal and typical behaviour" aspect is the one that really dumbfounds me, HelenMeg.

If they were asserting their child was alive and really believed that to be so, the fund wouldn't have even been thought of. They would be assisting the police, not making MM a ward of court a fortnight after she disappeared in an attempt to gain access to information from the Leicester police on what they knew. Nor would they be suing all and sundry using donated money to do so. 

They, like everyone, need to grieve. Unless they are in denial. It is possible they have developed some dissociative disorder - if they didn't have one before - through constantly repeating the same prepared scripts. Their view of themselves vis a vis the world is impossibly skewed. They live in a co-dependent, surreal vacuum of ersatz celebrity, having sacrificed the sanctuary of anonymity. In truth, they exist in a hell of their own making. And it shows. They are both looking haggard. KM looked very frightened on CW.

I think they keep going because there is simply no turning back. The lies have been too many, the implications too serious. The money provides a cushioning effect. Money is often emotional currency in people with diagnosable conditions. I won't elaborate as the subject is vast. But I think each, in their own way, exhibits a disconnect with emotions and only know how to mimic them. IMO this makes them jarring to many people as they are always acting anyway, even before you layer on the need to act. 

This is all IMO, based on how they present themselves.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on 17.01.14 7:00

@Mirage - I think this last statement of yours is pretty accurate.

The assertion that there is a likelihood that Madeleine is still alive allows for the continual functioning of the fund, regardless of whether the parents believe the child may be alive or not. The fact of the matter is, donations from the fund were used to pay the McCann's mortgage, ridiculously expensive legal fees, flights here and there, etc etc list goes on. None of these have helped in the search for Madeleine, really. Arguable, but examining their behaviour and motives it just seems likelier that they are using the fund for personal gain, and this is nothing short of calculated fraud.

Statistically, there is a much likelier chance that the child is regrettably now deceased, compared to the opposed. They are continually claiming that 'many' abducted children are returned to their families unharmed after long periods of time. Inaccurate and incorrect. The chances of this are in the minority, not that there was any conclusive, indicative OR suggestive evidence that the child had been abducted in the first place.

The parents are undoubtably guilty of child neglect. That is simply factual. They are out of their minds........

void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 17.01.14 14:39

@Mirage wrote: HelenMeg said: I agree that it is not normal and typical behaviour that they are showing - to keep trying to assert that she is alive. Usually, as you have said, the parents or relatives gradually have a human NEED to accept that their loved one maybe dead.  That would be a normal psychological coping mechanism so that the relative can continue to function. It would happen naturally.  Either the Mc Canns are not normal human beings or they have a NEED to make the world accept she is alive - for either financial gain (the fund) or because they are only acting out a scenario. 
-----------------------------
 Of all the anomalies in this case the "not normal and typical behaviour" aspect is the one that really dumbfounds me, HelenMeg.

If they were asserting their child was alive and really believed that to be so, the fund wouldn't have even been thought of. They would be assisting the police, not making MM a ward of court a fortnight after she disappeared in an attempt to gain access to information from the Leicester police on what they knew. Nor would they be suing all and sundry using donated money to do so. 

They, like everyone, need to grieve. Unless they are in denial. It is possible they have developed some dissociative disorder - if they didn't have one before - through constantly repeating the same prepared scripts. Their view of themselves vis a vis the world is impossibly skewed. They live in a co-dependent, surreal vacuum of ersatz celebrity, having sacrificed the sanctuary of anonymity. In truth, they exist in a hell of their own making. And it shows. They are both looking haggard. KM looked very frightened on CW.

I think they keep going because there is simply no turning back. The lies have been too many, the implications too serious. The money provides a cushioning effect. Money is often emotional currency in people with diagnosable conditions. I won't elaborate as the subject is vast. But I think each, in their own way, exhibits a disconnect with emotions and only know how to mimic them. IMO this makes them jarring to many people as they are always acting anyway, even before you layer on the need to act. 

This is all IMO, based on how they present themselves.

The funny thing is Mirage - to me - they ARE acting typically and normally  -  for 2 people who made a panicked decision to lie in order to avoid jail. 
They are acting normally for people who : -
1. constantly have to maintain a very big and public lie
2. Have lied to 'the world'
3. May get caught out at any moment
4. Constantly have to stay ahead of the game
5. Have to try and act as though they are telling the truth
6. Havent had any RADA training
7. Can never let their guard down

Yes, when you look at their situation, they are acting as you'd expect.  Not at all naturally. Constantly stuttering. Suspicious body language. Defensive. Trying too hard. Too insistent over 'silly things. mentally ill.
anguished. hostile. shiftily....

If any of us had to keep a massive 'horrible' lie from this day onward until the day we died... I'm pretty sure our behaviours would end up resembling those of Mc Conns
ir

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 18.01.14 1:17

This topic has been discussed for year's, yet there is no resolution in sight. What is the point?

If you really believe that the mccann's, plus their supporters, are just a bunch of liars', cheats, and exploiter's, then you really should be asking...

"What sort of system could allow them to get away with this, for so long?"

The mccanns and their supporters maybe a problem, but, a system, that has given them so much publicity , so much money, and therefore some sort of, obscene, "authority", could be much more of a problem.

We can all discuss the minutiae of the details surrounding this missing child, for as long as you want. This case, is just a symptom, of a much bigger problem, IMO.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum