The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Was Madeleine One of Many Clones.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Madeleine One of Many Clones.

Post by Jane phips on 19.10.11 19:50

One of those on holdiday same time as the McCann's apart from Tapa's lot was an in vitro scientist who works at the Governments Poton Down, Wilshire, it is alleged Mr W flew from Ireland to Faro Airport.
A woman staying just three doors from appartment 5A was one of those witnesses who said they saw the pimple man loitering around appartment 5A, she reported the sighting on her return to UK to her local Wilshire police
It has been alleged on the net this same woman, known as JW maybe connected to the above Porton Down scientist.

Was'nt there a Mr Naylor, who was reputedly from Oppenhiemer/D Beer stock of South Africa also on holidays at the same time as McCanns.

Daniel Krugel of South Africa used a DNA Missing Person Techology machine to find Madeleine and pin pointed a place on the cliff where she could be located. If still proved, he (Mr Krugel) was right then he may well have a ligit DNA reading technology in his hands.
A long way (one may say) from being an ex-cop and then hunting sugar diamonds on South Africa's dumps with his first machine(as he infortmed us).
South Africa being the home of D Beer diamond industry, D Beer related to the Oppenhiener stock. God-Father of the Nuclear Bomb.

Was.nt Gerry McCann a Medical Nuclear Monitor back in UK and was there rumours that the McCanns visited South Africa months before going on holiday, Just asking?

Dannie Krugel works as Director of Health and Safety at SA Central University of Technology Free State.

A mere coincidence perhaps, at the same University of Chief Director of Tecnology Tranfer is one Proffessor Deon de Beer.

Mr Krugel explained how his missing person locater machine works,

He gets a signature sample of something organic or non organic and has developed a method to use that small sample and create data that is used to search its origin, the machine can transmit it and receive it, once he has done a test with DNA, hair or stubble etc (interesting McCanns had to send to UK for Madeleine's hair samples none available in the flat) he gets a signature, he is able geographically pinpoint the area by applying co-ordinates, the search area is where the lines intersect.

Sounds a bit like ID micro chip to me?

Still, Mr Krugel has surely proved a point he made to one of his closest critics that of Moonflake blogger back in January 2007, when Mr Krugel predicted something big (on internationall scale) will happen to prove his machine in three months time, timeline ended of April 2007, maybe he has made a breakthrough.

On May 6th 2007, three days after Madeleines disappearance a Rue Santos championed Danie Krugel to Portugal's Public Service Ministry via e-mail from Vouga Marine, Capetown, The e-mail was forwarded to DIC Potimao and passed onto records office, the e-mail informed them, to help with the investigation being conducted into the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann read the Carte Blanche page the 3rd of Decembe, re-Dannie Krugel of Bloemfontein, signed Rue Santos.

There is a Proffesor Rue Santos in Marine Ecology, Genetic Homogeneity in SEAGRASS Centre of Marine Sciences do Mere.

A Proffesor Ryk Lues Microbiologist of Food Safety of same SA University where Danie works was one of the first to see the potential in Dannie's DNA missing person locator.

He ( Rye Lues) did a few experiments with harmless bacteria and apparently Krugul located it in minutes, he stated if this was applied to other things like, hunting down toxins, bacteria etc, it could be a big breakthrough.

Maybe like DNA in rotting bodies perhaps?

Dannie had said he was approached by a group of British Business men to help develop his machine further.

Interesting point is one of the biggest breakthroughts on Cloneing was the discovery in George Washington Center

One Jerry Hall stated in some women going through IN VITRO fertilization they would implant maybe three to five embryos and only one or two would inplant.

Some couples cannot produce more than one embryo, reducing their chance of having a baby due to not responding well to hormone treatment.

(Kate tell us she over responded to hormone treatment in her book, loads of eggs maybe)

In the Hall and Stillman method was to clone the first human embryo ever, they stripped the outer coating called the zena pellucida essential to developement and discovered instead a gel consisting of SEAWEED/SEAGRASS that substituted the stripped off esential coating of the zena pellucida that was so essential for the embryo to survive.

Hall's experiment was to take 17 microscopic embryos and multiply them to 48. that 48 embryos, clones.

Hall is director of IN VITRO laboratory in George Washinton Research University where Robert Stillman, his mentor, heads the entire in vitro fertilizarion programe.

Bit complicated but the links are there maybe?

Jane phips

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine One of Many Clones.

Post by Guest on 20.10.11 7:44

@Jane phips wrote:Was'nt there a Mr Naylor, who was reputedly from Oppenhiemer/D Beer stock of South Africa also on holidays at the same time as McCanns.
No. It is Philip Edmonds whose family is Oppenheimer and he is the nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge, Labour MP. As far as I know, they are nothing to do with South Africa or D Beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 20.10.11 8:19

I have eye-shadow developed from seaweed. It is for sale in lots of shops here. Does that make me a clone?

Sorry. But I saw the title of this thread. And I thought, "oh god - not this rubbish again!"

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.11 8:52

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 20.10.11 9:03

I'm pretty sure that the original poster has contributed before under another name and was found to be a wind up merchant.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje on 20.10.11 9:33

Nevertheless there is one interesting point in this clone conspiracy rubbish (IMO) and that is the fact that Daniel Krugel appearently used a DNA sample of Madeleine (hair), while Gerry had to return to the UK for a sample to use in the PJ DNA investigation.

Bebootje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re-Was Madeleine One of MaNY Clones.

Post by Jane phips on 20.10.11 12:51

Thank you for allowing me to put my question to a forum.
The paper on cloning was dated November 9th 1993 under the heading,
Cloning:WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE?
Researchers duplicate a human embryo.provoking cries that technology has gone too far.
By Philip Elmer-Dewitt Reported by Edition:David Bjerklie/New York, Ann Blackman/Washington, Jeaanne McDowell/Los Angeles and J. Madeleine Nash/Chicago.
Page 64.

My own point was, everyone knows Portugal is one of the most advanced areas in the World for its work into microbiology into founa and flora, such as Seagrass etc.

As to the cloning part it states when researches first seperated cells of and embryo they found they did not survive because they had to strip back the outer coating called the zona pellucida (I may have made and error in the spelling earlier) but in this new particular process, Hall had been working with a gel derived from SEAWEED that could serve as a substitute for that outer coating of the zona pellucida, the scientist went on to seperate and coat those cells and produced 48 clones that grew for six days in a lab.

My point is , If this advance in cloning happened in 1993, what advances are there we don't know about?

Back in 2008 when researching Madeleine's eye defect, I had read an article stating it could stem from a defective gene 22 and having read other posts where it was alleged Madeleine did not have the eye defect, it sprang to mind, what if there was more than one Madeleine?

The child in the Belgian photograph with the Muslim woman looked the spit of Maddie.

Madeleine with the eye defect, Madeleine without the eye defect?

The Child in New Zealand also looked the spit of Maddie.

Many sightings by unconnected people all swearing they saw Madeleine all over the World, Madeleine could not be everywhere, unless there was more that one Madeleine.

I had also read on your forums how pictures of Madeleine could be look-a-likes?

In 2008 I did some research on the eye defect and came up with, Mothers with defective gene 22 could have children who could suffer from varying degrees of disabilities, the eye defect Madeleine had, cleft pallettes, missing bowel, heart defects etc.

Could it have been possible that an experiment was done with Kate's bountiful eggs to remove the gene 22 that caused the eye defect and producing futher clones to experiment on, this would explain the many sightings and the many look-a-like Madeleine's.

Also the DNA connection to maybe Danny Krugels new technology and the Seaweed/Seagrass DNA scenario.

Off the scale maybe, but it would explain Kate's seemingly strange attitude to Madeleine's disappearance.

Thank you again for allowing me to air my views and they are just that, my questions and not fact.

Jane phips

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 20.10.11 14:42

The child in the Belgian photograph with the Muslim woman looked the spit of Maddie.

The DNA was completely different. Perhaps she was a clone from a different set of eggs and sperm.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re-Was Madeleine One of Many Clones.

Post by Jane phips on 20.10.11 16:50

Thank you for your polite rebuff.

Jane phips

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum