The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are we still looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Mm11

Are we still looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are we still looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Mm11

Are we still looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Regist10

Are we still looking for Maddie?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are we still looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we still looking for Maddie?

Post by Autumn 30.01.10 17:21

For her to be with a paedophile you would have to believe that she was abducted. According to many, if not all, the Portuguese officers working on this case, abduction was an impossibility and I have no reason to doubt them.

The reason no-one is discussing Dave Edgar's latest thesis is because no-one, save but the hopelessly deluded, believe him.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Are we still looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we still looking for Maddie?

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 18:06

Then why do you keep talking about it?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.01.10 7:01

Refering to the title - should we be looking for her?

Have her parents told people where to start?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 31.01.10 7:44

aiyoyo wrote:Refering to the title - should we be looking for her?

Her parents would like us to look everywhere but the obvious. We must never ever look for cremated ashes or a burial site. We MUST LOOK FOR A LIVE MADELEINE.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 31.01.10 8:25

I agree with Candyfloss.

Surely if Mr Edgar has sufficient information that the little girl is being held within the 10 mile radius the case could be re-opened and this information investigated by the local authorities?

Or does it only work like that in my commonsensical world?

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 31.01.10 8:26

Kololi wrote:I agree with Candyfloss.

Surely if Mr Edgar has sufficient information that the little girl is being held within the 10 mile radius the case could be re-opened and this information investigated by the local authorities?

Couldn't agree more.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 31.01.10 8:26

Avery wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Refering to the title - should we be looking for her?

Her parents would like us to look everywhere but the obvious. We must never ever look for cremated ashes or a burial site. We MUST LOOK FOR A LIVE MADELEINE.

Is there any connected dots on how they had her cremated, or .....

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.01.10 14:09

More than 1/2 mil spent on PIs who promised return by christmas to sightings from west to east continent then classically back home to inland rural PDL.

Even outback in the middle of nowhere do have police posts at strategic points yet the maccanns had done nothing.

So, what are people supposed to look for may I ask?

So far they're hung up about Hewitt - and if their machinery can spin hard enough maybe Hewitt will end up caned by the mccurse and no one needs to look for Maddie anymore dead or alive!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 31.01.10 16:07

Hi Aiyoyo
I do think if Mr Hewlett dies and we are then led to believe that it was him I would be inclined to fall with a big bump into the ranks of the McCann non believers. That would just be too convenient.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 31.01.10 19:34

Kololi I'm sure the papers will suggest that, news like that sells, no matter if it's true or false.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 31.01.10 20:41

Hi Inyx
The papers might suggest it but it would be the decision of the McCanns to either swiftly change the direction that they have wanted to take the world in or carry on regardless with the search for their daughter.

As Mr McCann reminds us, the dogs prove nothing, and without concrete proof that Mr Hewlett was involved, it would appear suspicious surely, if once he dies and cannot defend himself, the McCanns accept involvement by him and give up the search.

Mind I am jumping ahead of myself - better to wait and see what happens in the future.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 01.02.10 16:50

Hi Kololi, I agree it's best to wait and see what happens.
But one thing is for sure: my trust in journalists hasn't improved since I've been following this case.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum