The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 28 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 28 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 28 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 28 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by skyrocket 11.09.15 21:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's what I thought, seems quite possible that it was taken on the same day.

Do you think it is the same pink top though? Seems to be a deeper pink.

See what you mean about MBM? in the egg roll photo - she does resemble Fiona, even her hair looks similar (thick and darker in colour). The difference between her appearance in this photo and the pink top photo (and the ice cream one for that matter) is quite stark.

The egg rolling photo was posted on Paul Cameron's Facebook on 30 April 2007. Between Sept 2006 and November 2007, he uploaded 10 album sets - all uni/mates except the one set of 13 photos taken at Easter of the family reunion. Next set after Donegal is on 22 June 07 - 60 photos of uni pub crawl.

Not a single mention of his cousin going missing. No other family photos other than the Donegal set despite other family reunions mentioned by the family. The 30 April 07 upload (3 weeks after the Ireland holiday) is an isolated event.

Bizarrely, whilst checking things tonight I noticed that Paul Cameron sponsors adverts on his Facebook page - the ad at the moment I was checking things was this:

I kid not! What's the chances?!

I checked the sponsored ad process out. This is what it states:

Your ad preferences are based on information you’ve shared with Facebook, Pages you like or engage with, ads you click on, apps and websites you use, and information from our data providers and advertisers.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 28 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Guest 11.09.15 21:21

I think he's taking the p***
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 12.09.15 0:02

skyrocket wrote:See what you mean about MBM? in the egg roll photo - she does resemble Fiona, even her hair looks similar (thick and darker in colour). The difference between her appearance in this photo and the pink top photo (and the ice cream one for that matter) is quite stark.

Hi skyrocket, it's the hair I find strange in that photo too. I think egg-roll girl's hair even has a similar growth pattern to cousin F. The way it seems to be parted off-center and growing somewhat inward toward the face on the sides. One thing I don't see are the bangs (fringe) that are seen in other photos of Madeleine. That seems odd to me. A headband like egg-roll girl is wearing would push the bangs off the face somewhat, but not completely. And the bangs are present in the pink-top ice cream photo and the curbside group ice cream photo as well as the beach-rocks photo and that other photo depicting Madeleine in Donegal, I think she and the other children are emerging from a doorway. Why do the bangs seem to have disappeared during the egg-roll event?
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.15 7:09

Whoever the girl is, could we describe her as the girl in the egg-roll photo, not egg-roll girl?  Same as in other photo discussions, we should remember that we are talking about real people and a missing child.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.15 8:45

skyrocket wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's what I thought, seems quite possible that it was taken on the same day.

Do you think it is the same pink top though? Seems to be a deeper pink.

See what you mean about MBM? in the egg roll photo - she does resemble Fiona, even her hair looks similar (thick and darker in colour). The difference between her appearance in this photo and the pink top photo (and the ice cream one for that matter) is quite stark.

The egg rolling photo was posted on Paul Cameron's Facebook on 30 April 2007. Between Sept 2006 and November 2007, he uploaded 10 album sets - all uni/mates except the one set of 13 photos taken at Easter of the family reunion. Next set after Donegal is on 22 June 07 - 60 photos of uni pub crawl.

Not a single mention of his cousin going missing. No other family photos other than the Donegal set despite other family reunions mentioned by the family. The 30 April 07 upload (3 weeks after the Ireland holiday) is an isolated event.

Bizarrely, whilst checking things tonight I noticed that Paul Cameron sponsors adverts on his Facebook page - the ad at the moment I was checking things was this:

I kid not! What's the chances?!

I checked the sponsored ad process out. This is what it states:

Your ad preferences are based on information you’ve shared with Facebook, Pages you like or engage with, ads you click on, apps and websites you use, and information from our data providers and advertisers.
If the Donegal photos were posted on FB on 30th April, why weren't they used by the parents immediately after Madeline's reported disappearance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 12.09.15 9:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Hi!

The more I look at the egg roll photo - the less I like it.

I'm going to call the little girl in it MBM? if that is ok, I normally just call Madeleine MBM.

He hair is not right. If you look at the entire front section, back to about the centre of her head, she's clearly an auburn redhead. The back section of her photo/head she is dark blond. There is a clear line going from ear to ear across the top of her head. (I will leave the interpretation of that to others). The photo itself is a little underexposed and hence a bit on the dark side. If you look at Fiona's (to MBM?'s right in photo) hair in other shots she is a bit lighter and has a auburn tint. Gregor, left with glasses (Fiona's brother) is a redhead. As mentioned before, MBM?'s hair looks quite thick, whilst in other shots it looks finer and completely straight. The fringe (bangs) are also an issue as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] says. If you tuck below eyebrow length bangs to the side, they do not tuck behind your ears - not close. So unless MBM's bangs have been pressed into place after which she hasn't moved her head and there hasn't been any wind, her hair would naturally fall back into place. Pity there is no shot after the egg roll.

If you enlarge MBM? and place her next to MBM ice cream wall; MBM shop ice cream; MBM pink top; MBM wall with rocks - all presumably on the same Donegal holiday - yikes, the difference is clear. The last 4 shots are clearly of an identical little girl - hair; face; everything; the MBM? shot stands out, despite the child being in the same clothes as most of the other shots. The hair is what does it. I can see a facial resemblence to some of the photos we have been told are MBM, she seems to be screwing her eyes up to the sun, and she does look very pale compared to the others. But she has a pale complexion in a lot of shots.

Other thoughts:

Gregor is in glasses for the egg roll but not the other photos.
Does Fiona look younger in the egg roll photo?
Weather looks a bit grim - typical Easter in the egg roll photo yet in the other photos (rounders on the beach; hiking in shorts; playing in the sand dunes) of the holiday the weather looks glorious (hottest Easter on record for over 50 years).
Why do Amelie's feet in the egg roll look as if they aren't flat on the ground (sloped)? Probably nothing?
Has MBM got several pairs of red shoes (quite possible) - she is wearing same style red shoes in summer 2006, riding a pony? Perhaps they were bought big? (Why were the red shoes specifically shown in 'Maddie was Here' film?).

@CarryonDoctor - I agree, the Mc's seem quite keen photographers, lots of other shots at home etc, but so few on the holiday. Where's the ones of the kids paddling when they went to the beach? Of them eating ice creams afterwards? Where are the shots of MBM, Lily and Ella (the 3 big girls) together? Of MBM actually playing tennis? Why is the only shot of MBM 'playing tennis' actually of her holding tennis balls with apparently no one else on the court? Where are the other kids? Where are the shots of the kids having tea with their new friends? Where's the views of the complex from the balcony? All the usual shots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - don't think it can be Paul Cameron taking the **** (even though that would seem plausible), because the ads are randomly generated on your declared interests and the type of sites you have been accessing!!!! Big bro is watching! Wasn't suggesting there was really anything to it other than a very twilight zone coincidence.

The Donegal photos seem to have been generated by at least 2 cameras. Paul Cameron posted his 2 photos of the egg roll and then a few of hill walking and playing on the beach. The only shot showing MBM? is the egg roll one (in the second shot she is obscured apart from the ever present red shoes). The only other photo of any of the Mc children is a shot of GM and Amelie on top of a hill. (Why are there no shots of GM or KM with all 3 kids?). The second set of Donegal photos only includes the Mc children and John Mc's 2 children - Fiona and Gregor, suggesting that they had a day out separately from the rest. These seem to be the ones that were released by TM at a later date. Why they didn't use any of these in the immediate aftermath of the disappearance is a good question. TM never released Paul Cameron's Facebook photos. But the upload date of 30 April niggles me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - OT (sorry mods). If you ever find a genuine photo which is definitely Rajinder Raj Singh Balu (born 31/3/66) when you are doing your searches - could you post it on the bald man thread. Many thanks.  thumbup
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.09.15 10:16

Have you never seen a photograph that shows your hair to be a different colour?

Are you suggesting Madeleine is wearing a wig?

I don't understand the points you are continually labouring as in the great scheme of things they are completely irrelevant imo.

Still, round and round we go again with nonsensical tripe that detracts from the essence of the case.

Obviously this is only my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.15 10:25

I think your main response should be addressed to MissesWillYa?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 12.09.15 12:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks, my mistake (mixed up the misses). I've corrected it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - no, not suggesting a wig. That would be even odder - half blond/half redhead! big grin 

Just pointing out a distinct split in hair colour at the mid point. Like many things connected to this I have no explanation.

Not actually labouring anything - hadn't noticed this or commented on it before. Why not just let those of us who are interested have a nice friendly chat, there's no obligation to get involved if you're not.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.09.15 12:31

skyrocket wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks, my mistake (mixed up the misses). I've corrected it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - no, not suggesting a wig. That would be even odder - half blond/half redhead! big grin 

Just pointing out a distinct split in hair colour at the mid point. Like many things connected to this I have no explanation.

Not actually labouring anything - hadn't noticed this or commented on it before. Why not just let those of us who are interested have a nice friendly chat, there's no obligation to get involved if you're not.
Nothing to do with evidence then, just a 'nice friendly chat'. I think MMM forum is the one for you then. You can have a nice friendly chat about lots of things there. This forum is interested in evidence and argument based upon fact.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.09.15 12:33

skyrocket wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks, my mistake (mixed up the misses). I've corrected it.

Good grief - give me strength! The group photograph is yet another ordinary family gathering, nothing out of the ordinary - and the child that would appear to be Madeleine McCann is wearing a head band !!!  Anyway I really don't think it's anyone's business to be delving into the private lives of people and situations that have no connection with the case of MM's disappearance.

What in the name of sanity has all this nonsense got to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann whilst holidaying at the Ocean Club PdL, Portugal?  Sorry to disappoint skyrocket but the general public are not obliged to upload all their private photographs on the internet to satisfy your lust for amusement.  There is no evidence to suggest that the McCanns are camera happy and even if they are, why should they share their private photographs with the rest of the world?  Whatever you may think of them as regards possible involvement with their daughters fate, they are still human beings with a right to some privacy.  More so their extended family.

Can you please at least try to concentrate on more important issues, this harping on about things you can't even explain yourself is, in my opinion, making the forum appear rather foolish.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 12.09.15 12:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - my goodness!

The day that others back up their strenuous, vociferous arguments with actual facts every time (or even most of the time), I'll consider myself unworthy for these hallowed pages.

Fair to say I haven't added copious facts, as I came rather late to the proceedings, but I have contributed a few snippets - named persons in photos who were unidentified; discounted the balcony in Burgau as the site for the disturbing makeup photo by sourcing the correct photos of the actual building; spotted the odd MBM look a like in the 'Madeleine Was Here' videos; several other facts which I can't bring to mind at exactly this moment.

Chatting in a friendly manner isn't mutally exclusive with contribution is it?

@Mods - here we go again! (ref [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) - not even going to waste my time.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 12.09.15 13:17

skyrocket wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - my goodness!

The day that others back up their strenuous, vociferous arguments with actual facts every time (or even most of the time), I'll consider myself unworthy for these hallowed pages.

Fair to say I haven't added copious facts, as I came rather late to the proceedings, but I have contributed a few snippets - named persons in photos who were unidentified; discounted the balcony in Burgau as the site for the disturbing makeup photo by sourcing the correct photos of the actual building; spotted the odd MBM look a like in the 'Madeleine Was Here' videos; several other facts which I can't bring to mind at exact this moment.

Chatting in a friendly manner isn't mutally exclusive with contribution is it?

@Mods - here we go again! (ref [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) - not even going to waste my time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]…Don't give up, your opinion is just as valuable as anyone else's on here, no one has all the answers in this case, NO ONE!
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 12.09.15 13:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thank you very much for that.

Mods - the following is fact. It has to be said in public.

Certain members need policing in a more stringent manner (no disrespect to your positions as I fully appreciate it must be a minefield). @Tinkiers previous comment backs this up. I felt that I had to jump in to defend @j.rob this morning and I am still receiving the backlash for doing so.

I'm making a stand right now because I've had enough! Several members are generally making posting on here an unpleasant experience. It's not a case of toughening up; or that 'it's only dicsussion'; or 'don't take things personally'. I am not the only one in the firing line - I have noticed at least 5 other members being elbowed out of discussions by aggressive and personally directed posting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - you are all doing it. You are jumping from thread to thread with aggressive comments and put downs. I'm naming names because the fact is clearly there to see.

You seem to be going out of your way to block/disrupt all conversation about photos on several current threads. Any particular reason?

YET AGAIN - I did not initiate the discussion/upload the egg roll photo; I did not find it on Facebook; many other posters have commented on it. Question - is there any particular reason you have singled me out? Third or fourth time now I think, with no justification what-so-ever.

Earlier you threw in completely unfounded accusations about me having multiple user names! Below the belt I would say. But thrown in there some may read it, take it out of context of the true situation and believe it. Unfair!

Today alone, I have been accused of being motivated by an inappropriate 'lust for amusement'; of being insensitive to the McCanns (wow); of having nothing to add to the discussions on this site at all, with the suggestion that I should move on elsewhere; that I labour points; blah, blah, blah.

Can I stress as well, before this is thrown back at me, I don't believe any of the rest of us are remotely worried about having our opinions questioned - if you think that you've missed the point. All we want to do is comment; discuss; and argue; in a civilised manner.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.15 14:14

Posters - stop bickering and stay on topic!  Posts will be deleted if not relevant to discussion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 12.09.15 14:29

@ Ladyinred - genuine apology. That is my last word OT.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.09.15 11:33

Not sure if this is from the D trip but it looks simular

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.15 15:23

ROSA - would you source your photo, please?

MBM's top does look similar to the one she was wearing in some of the Donegal photos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 13.09.15 15:47

Yes, this looks like she is hanging on a play toy, her fringe is just the length, she would maybe push it back with hair band, and looks like the picture of that family near to bar gate we have been talking about.  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 13.09.15 17:36

This photo and the other one are on Pamalam's site but they aren't dated.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 14.09.15 13:20

Ladyinred wrote:ROSA - would you source your photo, please?

MBM's top does look similar to the one she was wearing in some of the Donegal photos.
How do I source it ? thanks

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.09.15 13:51

ROSA wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:ROSA - would you source your photo, please?

How do I source it ? thanks
Rosa, just supply the link to the site where you have taken the photograph from, then you are covering yourself.

Hope you don't mind me butting in, Ladyinred flag

I'm on my way out, so have edited TWO mistakes. BBL
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 14.09.15 13:56

Thanks sallypelt thumbsup

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.09.15 14:05

The photo was posted on this thread in 2011

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 07.10.15 17:59

What strikes me most about the egg-roll picture, is how small Madeleine is. Compare the heights of Sean and Amelie - they are pretty much identical. Now compare Maddie's height - despite being slightly further back, she is clearly shorter.
Also, look at the widths of Amelie's legs compared to Madeleine's. Maddie's legs are quite a bit thinner.

Just my observations. smilie
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top