The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What angers you most about this case?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What angers you most about this case?

Post by happychick on 09.10.11 7:45

Is it simply because the McCanns are being treated differently to the rest of us?

Maybe anger isn't the right word. Maybe I should have said what concerns you most or what bothers you most?

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

That the real Maddie is lost forever.

Post by tigger on 09.10.11 8:17

That a little girl has been lost forever. Children are in need of protection until they can protect themselves. That is their right and our duty.

We will never know what she was like, her parents never give us information about her that seems real.
'She was very loving' NOT 'I loved her to bits'.
'When was the last time you saw her?' - 'She was a very happy child'.
'She was my best friend', - that's a little early to be best friends with a toddler, unless you're one yourself.
Whatever the false witness of photographs tells us, Maddie was rarely happy.

Maddie has rights, we are simply doing our duty.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What angers you most about this case?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 10.10.11 19:32

One of the things that has angered me about this case, for a long, long time, is/are headlines and intros to news items that state that the McCanns "demand" a review, or whatever it is or "McCanns fury" at someone or something, rather than the Mc's request or ask for. The word "demand" sounds so infuriating, who do they think they are? Also, at the beginning of an interview a voiceover normally says "in a rare interview". They are not rare at all, I have never known a couple to be given so many interviews here and abroad outside of politics or showbiz. YouTube is rammed full of interviews, documentaries and so on.

It also angers me that they denigrate anyone who questions them, yet steadfastly fail to explain any of the issues that have aroused suspicion. It's all there, itemised, analysed, debated. Surely if you were in such a situation you would seek clarification or explanation so that any of Gerry's famous "rumour, speculation, myth and innuendo" could be despatched once and for all.

Come to think of it, there is so much one could list as to what angers about this case that we could be here for another four years listing it all!! Pretty much all of it is hugely irksome.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollAng on 10.10.11 20:28

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:One of the things that has angered me about this case, for a long, long time, is/are headlines and intros to news items that state that the McCanns "demand" a review, or whatever it is or "McCanns fury" at someone or something, rather than the Mc's request or ask for. The word "demand" sounds so infuriating, who do they think they are? Also, at the beginning of an interview a voiceover normally says "in a rare interview". They are not rare at all, I have never known a couple to be given so many interviews here and abroad outside of politics or showbiz. YouTube is rammed full of interviews, documentaries and so on.

It also angers me that they denigrate anyone who questions them, yet steadfastly fail to explain any of the issues that have aroused suspicion. It's all there, itemised, analysed, debated. Surely if you were in such a situation you would seek clarification or explanation so that any of Gerry's famous "rumour, speculation, myth and innuendo" could be despatched once and for all.

Come to think of it, there is so much one could list as to what angers about this case that we could be here for another four years listing it all!! Pretty much all of it is hugely irksome.

I know what you mean Smokeandmirrors, they became an overnight sensation on the back of their own negligence and the little girl who is lost forever is almost mentioned as an afterthought. Kate is revered almost as much as Mother Teresa. All the interview questions are pre-arranged and nothing untoward is ever asked lest they distress her, totally overlooking the fact that their actions led to her disappearance.

TrollAng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The grovelling media

Post by juliet on 10.10.11 21:07

I agree that it is sickening that the British media seems to have been ordered to grovel to the McCanns.

This couple, if one believes their own story, left three tiny children alone night after night in an unlocked flat on a public road.

They have since done nothing but beg for money (while keeping their accounts under wraps), contradict their own interviews and police evidence, lose their tempers when challenged (by non-British journalists) and act deeply suspiciously all round.

Yet not ONE person has asked the obvious questions: about the timeline, the twists and turns to avoid a reconstruction, the strange lack of Madeleine's DNA in the apartment, the weird discovery of Tanner and Murat's DNA in that other flat, the opaque nature of the Fund, their failure to promote the £2m News of the World reward.....etc etc etc

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 10.10.11 23:02

The thing that got me really going in the first instance was them setting up the "fund" and asking/begging for "donations" within 2 weeks. Then the trademark and the fact that they are a beneficiary of the fund but we don't know how much they are getting from it. aaagh

I have calmed down about that (not a lot) and now I just get angry with the fawning media hanging on their every word (even though it is mostly xxrp) and none of them having the guts to ask the questions that we want asking to be able to give Madeleine her justice.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 11.10.11 0:15

I don't get angry with this case, it makes me very, very sad that a childs life is so cheap. I am convinced that the death and burial of this child has been covered up for whatever reason and that many are complicite in the coverup.
It makes me sad that the people whose job it is to bring justice and to tell the truth have decided not to pursue it in this case and have put other things before the life and rights of a child.
It also makes me sad that people have had to "kerb" themselves from saying what they really think, and in some cases been forced publically to say the complete opposite of what they think to suit someone elses agenda.

That couple today got a paltry 5 years for torturing and killing their twin baby girl. They will probably serve half of that.

Why is the life of a child so cheap?

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.10.11 8:36

Political intervention for a start, when Politics and crime should never be mixed. Employing the likes of Carter Ruck, using money contributed by the public. Trashing the Portuguese Police force. Trashing good peoples names and reputations, like Goncalo Amaral and Martin Grime.

Oh and one last thing. A new Government possibly allowing the old Government to get away with this. bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 11.10.11 9:26

That anyone who dares to question the official story is called a 'vile McCann hater'.
And that the parents appear to have forgotten that it's their daughter they are talking about.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mexx on 14.10.11 16:20

That they have never ever taken responsibility for their negligence as parents

That they blindly trust their friends

mexx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum