The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Nina on 14.10.11 19:51

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Not very encouraged by the SY refusal to divulge the Portuguese investigator, unless because of legal action pending against Tony it has a more "personal" flavour. If SY's remit is to review ONLY and the investigation remains Portuguese, but SY say that any new evidence be passed to them, then this does not sound legally correct to me. I suspect any new material should be submitted to Amarals solicitor and to the head of the PJ if that is known.

Hi there Smokeandmirrors, I too am not very encouraged.
Sooooooooo go straight to Portugal but requires translation and also to GA. Simples In that way at least TB will know it has arrived there.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2625
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.10.11 20:22

@Nina wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Not very encouraged by the SY refusal to divulge the Portuguese investigator, unless because of legal action pending against Tony it has a more "personal" flavour. If SY's remit is to review ONLY and the investigation remains Portuguese, but SY say that any new evidence be passed to them, then this does not sound legally correct to me. I suspect any new material should be submitted to Amarals solicitor and to the head of the PJ if that is known.



Hi there Smokeandmirrors, I too am not very encouraged.

Sooooooooo go straight to Portugal but requires translation and also to GA. Simples In that way at least TB will lnow it has arrived there.

If the English police are being in any way obstructive, yup, straight to Portugal!! They have had their reputions dragged through the mud IMO, a probably care more than anyone about the truth.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

inspector Ana Paula Rito

Post by Cheshire Cat on 14.10.11 20:53

Stella wrote:Does anyone remember seeing her photo on MCF's some time last year I think. She was looking out of a window with a rather pensive look on her face. Brown hair, shoulder length maybe. I cannot find that photo right now, but maybe her name is attached to it !!

The team at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) in Portimão is going to stop being led by Paulo Rebelo and will soon be headed by inspector Ana Paula Rito, a source at the Polícia Judiciária told Lusa.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/04/paulo-rebelo-leaves-pjs-cid-in-portimao.html

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Gillyspot on 14.10.11 21:43

@aiyoyo wrote:Geez, such secrecy and mystery surrounding such an expensive review for such a high profile case, and the final report will be divulged to the public?
So even evidence for the prime investigators in Portugal has to go through SY. In effect they are controlling centre for evidence. Call me cynical but is it going to a repeat of "Gaspars statements"?

Even if this review is funded directly out of the Home Office's treasury, isnt it still public money?

It is not looking good in my eyes. After writing to my MP around 20th July (no response) I then sent another on 15th Sept (got limited response from an Aide - thought they'd sent me a letter back in August but would be back to me straight away) Again nothing. So now I have sent a less than cordial letter today insisting on a speedy response to all of my questions as this lack of response to sensible questions seems suspicious (particularly as it appears the McCanns only have to put an "open letter" in a Murdoch paper to get a £3.5 million review the very next day).

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by kikoraton on 14.10.11 21:45

I hope it is Inspector Ana Paula Rito, because thru a third party, I have offered to give a presentation to her.

kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by littlepixie on 14.10.11 21:56

I find the fact that British Police are refusing to disclose who is in charge of an investigation into the disappearance of a little British girl absolutely disgusting!!

The ONLY way that it would be remotely acceptable is if it was being done to protect the Portuguese investigation, ( but how can they investigate if they dont have all the evidence) as we all know what happened to Dr Amaral when he tried finding out what happened to the child!!


This is a childs' LIFE and possible DEATH we are talking about here, a CRIME has been committed, lets not forget that British Police.

How on earth can her disappearance be investigated when no-one is allowed to know who to submit their evidence to?


Why are Scotland Yard spending their time reviewing evidence, that has been already looked at (to appease the McCanns?) and why are they being obstructive to citizens who wish to supply information to the investigating force in Portugal that may help find out what happened to that child?

I smell a rat and it is now 4 years old!!

ETA a sentence

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Gillyspot on 14.10.11 22:21

I am 100 % sure that DC agreed to the review before 12th May 2011 but why he let himself be manipulated by the McCanns into appearing to agree the very next day makes me very suspicious of what the review will "find".

Lets hope that the members of SY police actually carrying out the "review" are more honest than those that have appeared in our papers lately if not then B & Q will be selling out of whitewash very soon. Actually £3.5 million worth of whitewash.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Guest on 15.10.11 9:07

@Cheshire Cat wrote:
Stella wrote:Does anyone remember seeing her photo on MCF's some time last year I think. She was looking out of a window with a rather pensive look on her face. Brown hair, shoulder length maybe. I cannot find that photo right now, but maybe her name is attached to it !!

The team at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) in Portimão is going to stop being led by Paulo Rebelo and will soon be headed by inspector Ana Paula Rito, a source at the Polícia Judiciária told Lusa.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/04/paulo-rebelo-leaves-pjs-cid-in-portimao.html
clapping1 Yes, that's the girl. Thank you Cheshire Cat. It's Ana, no wonder I could not find a Anna. laughat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Guest on 15.10.11 9:13

@kikoraton wrote:I hope it is Inspector Ana Paula Rito, because thru a third party, I have offered to give a presentation to her.
youaretheman kiko, this is the best news yet !!! woohooo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by AskTheDogsSandra on 15.10.11 9:20

I agree, Stella. The only way to get this case reopened is to approach the Portuguese because we all know the Brits are supporting the McCanns to get them permanently off the hook at the taxpayers expense, which will give the McC's the green light to carry on their Fund indefinitely. Madeleine's life means nothing to her parents or our government and police. I trust TB has also sent his dossiers to the PJ/Portuguese prosecutor/Goncalo/. If not, why not?

AskTheDogsSandra

Posts : 132
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Guest on 15.10.11 9:26

I have a funny feeling that a few influential people have blackened Tony's name with the Portuguese Judiciary. I sensed that whilst over at MCF's.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by aiyoyo on 15.10.11 17:39

Stella wrote:I have a funny feeling that a few influential people have blackened Tony's name with the Portuguese Judiciary. I sensed that whilst over at MCF's.

That's impossible b/c if the PJ believed Madeleine is dead, then someone like TB campaigning for the truth cannot ever be in the black book of the PJ. The PJ would understand that a proactive campaigner like TB would doubtless get the full brunt of team mccanns or whoever those influential be who are abetting the mccanns in their cover up.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Maive on 15.10.11 18:47

Hi everybody!


My first post here! But I read you since a long time (with MM forum). I agree with all of you, this case is sooooo fishy.. But I wanted to respond to this one:

@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:I agree, Stella. The only way to get this case reopened is to approach the Portuguese because we all know the Brits are supporting the McCanns to get them permanently off the hook at the taxpayers expense, which will give the McC's the green light to carry on their Fund indefinitely.

I 100% agree with that, only the Portuguese can do something about this case. I am not a big fan of the SY review; IMO, their actions, words, the link with DC (and his relation to the MC) are too much suspicious..

But the problem is IMO, the Portuguese can't do nothing without the help of the British. The evidence in this case are almost all from Britain (forensics, phone records, credit cards records, witnesses (Tapas 7), medical records, fraudulent fund, etc..). So the Portuguese are stuck, they can't do nothing without evidence, and the British have stopped their cooperation somewhere (IMO before the delivery of the second forensic report, which was «inconclusive»).

By a miracle, if the SY review is genuine and they come forward with all the evidence, then the Portuguese could bring that evil couple in a court of law. But I doubt that the SY review is a genuine one..

I appologize for all my mistake, I am a non-native. Finally, I would like to thank everyone who fights to bring justice for Madeleine.

Maive

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by kikoraton on 15.10.11 20:00

Thanks, Maive. It's nice to hear from you.

kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Gillyspot on 15.10.11 20:24

welcome2 Maive

Excellent first post and I agree with you totally (unfortunately).

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Guest on 15.10.11 21:15

Maive, welcome to the forum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Maive on 15.10.11 22:38

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome

I hope I am wrong, and the review won't be a whitewash.. but I no longer trust the British.

After the release of the second forensic report, which conclusions were quite at the opposite of the first one, I understood that the British didn't want the truth out. Why should it be different now? They have made obstruction to the Portuguese investigation right from the start, why cooperate now?

Anyway, we will see in the next few months..

Maive

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Guest on 16.10.11 9:03

@aiyoyo wrote:
Stella wrote:I have a funny feeling that a few influential people have blackened Tony's name with the Portuguese Judiciary. I sensed that whilst over at MCF's.

That's impossible b/c if the PJ believed Madeleine is dead, then someone like TB campaigning for the truth cannot ever be in the black book of the PJ. The PJ would understand that a proactive campaigner like TB would doubtless get the full brunt of team mccanns or whoever those influential be who are abetting the mccanns in their cover up.
I really hope you right aiyoyo, but as we already know, Tony's post were never very welcome on MCF's.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Guest on 16.10.11 9:11

@Maive wrote:Hi everybody!


My first post here! But I read you since a long time (with MM forum). I agree with all of you, this case is sooooo fishy.. But I wanted to respond to this one:

@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:I agree, Stella. The only way to get this case reopened is to approach the Portuguese because we all know the Brits are supporting the McCanns to get them permanently off the hook at the taxpayers expense, which will give the McC's the green light to carry on their Fund indefinitely.

I 100% agree with that, only the Portuguese can do something about this case. I am not a big fan of the SY review; IMO, their actions, words, the link with DC (and his relation to the MC) are too much suspicious..

But the problem is IMO, the Portuguese can't do nothing without the help of the British. The evidence in this case are almost all from Britain (forensics, phone records, credit cards records, witnesses (Tapas 7), medical records, fraudulent fund, etc..). So the Portuguese are stuck, they can't do nothing without evidence, and the British have stopped their cooperation somewhere (IMO before the delivery of the second forensic report, which was «inconclusive»).

By a miracle, if the SY review is genuine and they come forward with all the evidence, then the Portuguese could bring that evil couple in a court of law. But I doubt that the SY review is a genuine one..

I appologize for all my mistake, I am a non-native. Finally, I would like to thank everyone who fights to bring justice for Madeleine.
welcome2 Maive and what an excellent first post.

The thing is, we have some excellent leads that we need to show the Portuguese, but how we go about that, we just don't know. Many of us have forward evidence directly onto SY, but we will have no way of knowing if that will ever be conveyed to the PJ.

Kiko will hopefully get an opportunity to see Ana Paula Rito soon with some potentially very serious discrepencies. But for the rest of us here in the UK, that will be a step to far. What we could do with is an email address to Ana's office, perhaps only given to Tony, so that we can forward information onto him to pass onto Ana. please

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by kikoraton on 17.10.11 10:41

I sent Sr Amaral an email once, get'em - but like so many others, he didn't respond.
That was a long time ago. I'm not saying I wouldn't try again, or try to obtain a (re)introduction to him, but I suspect he is so wedded to his theory of accidental death on 3 May, that he wouldn't be interested. But maybe he'd listen.

kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by Guest on 17.10.11 14:58

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Tony has Goncalo's email address...why not contact him?
Thanks Get'em, but what I think we need, is someone who still has access to all the original evidence.

We need to convince Ana Paula Rito to allow a company who specialises in the latest handwriting analysis software, to re-examine the original creche sheets. This is where they will get their new piece of evidence from to reopen the case.

They have the originals and this is the key to Pandora's box.

Kiko thinking I have an idea..

Send by email the photo you have of the substitute girl to Ana and ask her to compare it to the photos they must have on file, taken of Madeleine during that holiday? That's if they have any of course. winkwink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by HFS on 19.10.11 19:07

Stella wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
Stella wrote:I have a funny feeling that a few influential people have blackened Tony's name with the Portuguese Judiciary. I sensed that whilst over at MCF's.

That's impossible b/c if the PJ believed Madeleine is dead, then someone like TB campaigning for the truth cannot ever be in the black book of the PJ. The PJ would understand that a proactive campaigner like TB would doubtless get the full brunt of team mccanns or whoever those influential be who are abetting the mccanns in their cover up.
I really hope you right aiyoyo, but as we already know, Tony's post were never very welcome on MCF's.

Like I've said (I think) I took a long break from the forums, but this I remember.
Surely Gonçalo still has his contacts and could pass on information or ask someone to get in touch with people over here?

HFS

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by happychick on 19.10.11 19:32

Hi HFS, I also think Snr Amaral would be pleased to help. I get the impression he wants this case solved as much as anyone.

happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley

Post by kikoraton on 19.10.11 21:16

I emailed him today. Let's hope we can give him some encouragement.

kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum