The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

GONCALO AMARAL DAY: Send a message to the man who dared to pull the McCanns in for questioning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GONCALO AMARAL DAY: Send a message to the man who dared to pull the McCanns in for questioning

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.09.11 18:46

GONCALO AMARAL DAY - 2 October - this year falls on a Sunday.

Last year it was a Saturday, and a delegation from the Madeleine Foundation handed in a letter and petition at 10 Downing Street calling on the Prime Minister to set up a full public enquiry, with the power to summon witnesses, into all aspects of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Well, instead of that, on 12 May 2011, the day Dr Kate McCann published her book: 'madeleine', David Cameron decided to set up a 'Review' by Scotland Yard under Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, with the express purpose, as he announced later that day, of 'supporting the family'. He had forced the Home Secretary, Theresa May, and former Met Police boss Sir Paul Stephenson, to agree to deprive other budgets of £3.5 million, in order to support the family.

2 October is the date of Dr Goncalo Amaral's birthday. On 2 October 2007 he received a fax telling him he was to move to other duties at Faro and would no longer be co-ordinating the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Amaral said that British Prime Minister Gordon Brown had already been told this news hours earlier.

The Madeleine Foundation will be holding a Committee Meeting in central London this Monday (3 October) to mark the fourth anniversary of Amaral's removal from the Madeleine McCann investigation. Some leafleting will also take place. ALL members and friends will be very welcome to join us, please e-mail me at ajsbennett@btinternet.com or 'phone me 01279 635789 for details.

In the meantime you might like to send Dr Amaral birthday wishes via this thread. And we'll pass them on.

As they say in Rothley, "It'll get there".

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GONCALO AMARAL DAY: Send a message to the man who dared to pull the McCanns in for questioning

Post by Cheshire Cat on 29.09.11 17:23

@Tony Bennett wrote:GONCALO AMARAL DAY - 2 October - this year falls on a Sunday.

Last year it was a Saturday, and a delegation from the Madeleine Foundation handed in a letter and petition at 10 Downing Street calling on the Prime Minister to set up a full public enquiry, with the power to summon witnesses, into all aspects of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Well, instead of that, on 12 May 2011, the day Dr Kate McCann published her book: 'madeleine', David Cameron decided to set up a 'Review' by Scotland Yard under Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, with the express purpose, as he announced later that day, of 'supporting the family'. He had forced the Home Secretary, Theresa May, and former Met Police boss Sir Paul Stephenson, to agree to deprive other budgets of £3.5 million, in order to support the family.

2 October is the date of Dr Goncalo Amaral's birthday. On 2 October 2007 he received a fax telling him he was to move to other duties at Faro and would no longer be co-ordinating the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Amaral said that British Prime Minister Gordon Brown had already been told this news hours earlier.

The Madeleine Foundation will be holding a Committee Meeting in central London this Monday (3 October) to mark the fourth anniversary of Amaral's removal from the Madeleine McCann investigation. Some leafleting will also take place. ALL members and friends will be very welcome to join us, please e-mail me at ajsbennett@btinternet.com or 'phone me 01279 635789 for details.

In the meantime you might like to send Dr Amaral birthday wishes via this thread. And we'll pass them on.

As they say in Rothley, "It'll get there".

Happy birthday to you Goncalo Amaral. Your birthday is a day where many of us in the UK reflect on the courage you have shown and we send our best wishes to you.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FELIZ ANIVERSARIO!

Post by rainbow-fairy on 29.09.11 17:37

Sr Amaral, FELIZ ANIVERSARIO and MUITO OBRIGADO!

I want to thank you today for your bravery in the face of much opposition, for your dedication to a much-forgotten little girl named Madeleine. You have many more supporters here in the UK than the McCann's would like to believe - so don't let them grind you down! I pray that this will be the year we all stand together victorious with justice for Maddie.
Blessings to you, Sofia and your children.
Take care. Bekki in UK :-)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GONCALO AMARAL DAY: Send a message to the man who dared to pull the McCanns in for questioning

Post by puzzled on 29.09.11 18:08

My best wishes to you and your family. Many happy returns.

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 29.09.11 18:46

That good old saying "nil carborundrum illegitimi" must have been created with you in mind. Sorry I can't write it in Portuguese: "DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN!"

Hoping that everything goes all right for you in the end.

Best wishes from Marian.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 29.09.11 18:59

Happy Birthday Sr Amaral.

Peace and happiness to you and your family.

Ollie

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.11 19:39

Sending best wishes for your birthday Mr Amaral. Thank you for all you have done, and are doing to get justice for Madeleine Beth McCann.

Back to top Go down

Feliz anniversario Snr. Amaral

Post by tigger on 29.09.11 19:44

For us you are a hero!
You have many more people on your side than just us! We want justice for you and for Maddie.
It is thanks to you that this crime has not been kept hidden from the world.
I hope you will have a happy day with your family.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 29.09.11 21:47

Happy birthday Mr Amaral and I hope you get these fraudsters into court soon roses

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 29.09.11 23:50

All the Best to you and your family Sr. Amaral. Truth is on your side and always will be.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 30.09.11 0:10

Never give up on fighting for the truth Mr Amaral. You have come this far and faced very difficult times, never let this be in vain. You are not alone in exposing the truth and the decent honest people of the UK are right behind you all the way

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 30.09.11 1:11

Sr Amaral we give thanks to you and your entire family for what you are doing for one small child and her justice. We can never repay you but we will be forever grateful to you. You are a beacon of truth and justice in a dark world.

I sincerely hope and truth will prevail in the last court case that you will have to suffer and that you and your family will get the peace and justice that you all deserve once this unjust legal action is finished.

Happy Birthday Sr Amaral.We are all thinking of you at this time! thanks

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 30.09.11 15:39

My best wishes for this special day, Goncalo Amaral.

May you and our family enjoy a happy and joyous day - I will be thinking of you and supporting you always in your endeavour to bring justice for Madeleine.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thingy on 01.10.11 18:09

I would like to wish Snr Amaral a happy birthday too but hope that this case will be resolved and we won't be here next year though big grin

thingy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

happy birthday sr amaral

Post by russiandoll on 01.10.11 18:19

enjoy your day and thank you for your continuing fight to discover what happened to the small British citizen who visited your country because of a choice made by her parents and who due to choices made by those two people has surely suffered a terrible fate. You have been vilified personally and your police force which has worked intelligently and methodically has been treated by our media as though your country were some banana republic instead of a developped European country. There are times when I am not proud to be British and witnessing the treatment meted out to you has made me ashamed. Good luck and you have our support in your fight for justice for young Maddie.

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The truth of the lie

Post by Guest on 01.10.11 21:18

Sr. Amral, special birthday greetings from Ireland. I hope you have a great day together with your family. I very much look forward to the day when I can buy "The truth of the lie" from my local bookshop.

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 02.10.11 10:12

Wishing you A Very Happy Birthday Dr Goncalo Amaral.

I have the greatest respect for you.

You are attempting to uphold the value of honesty and truth.

Even more important, you are placing the highest value on a child and putting Madeleine first.

I wish you and your Family a very bright and happy future.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dr Amaral

Post by Jauna Loca on 02.10.11 11:17

Happy Birthday Dr Amaral.

Have read your book and hope your day comes soon.

Best wishes to you and your family from Ireland.

J

Jauna Loca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.10.11 11:37

What makes us who we are, comes from life experiences. Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he will eat for many a day. In time we will come to learn what one very determined, selfless, Portuguese man, has taught all of us. His sacrifice has been great. The cost to his precious family, even greater. But there are some things in life that a good man can never turn his back on, or pretend ever happened.
On this birthday Goncalo, what I wish for you, is finding the last piece of the jigsaw. You’re a great man and we’re behind you all the way. Enjoy your day. drinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya on 02.10.11 14:01

Ad multos annos, Sr Amaral! I hope that by your next birthday this shocking case will be solved and the whole world will know what happened to this lovely little girl for whom you have been seeking justice for the last four and a half years. God bless you and your amazing family.

Ashwarya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 02.10.11 17:26

Goncalo Amaral

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a bright and successful future

SmileyCentral.com

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 02.10.11 21:34

May the force of good be with you and yours Sr Amaral, on this day and in the future.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 03.10.11 5:09

Sorry I am a bit late violin BUT Mrs Mrs cheerleader cheerleader exalt youaretheman HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Dr Amaral you wonderful man.

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum