The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Gillyspot on 25.09.11 14:12

The rest of this Telegraph article dated is of interest but one particular comment by Gerry McCann made me think (when asked regarding the twins)

Gerry: "I hope she's back with us before they're of an age when they're on the internet and searching. We will face difficult decisions down the line and we are not forcing information on them"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/1918275/Gerry-and-Kate-McCann-Full-interview-transcript.html

Obviously can be taken both ways but if the twins get to read the PJ files and the fact that "mum" didn't answer questions, no reconstruction, no lie detector test etc I could imagine that the twins when in their difficult teen years (when you ALL question) could become more so than your average teenager.

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Marian on 25.09.11 15:16

At six years old, many children are already dab hands on the Internet! I suspect that if the twins come across any sites which encourage people to think for themselves, they will be told that the people running them are on a level with whoever took their sister.

Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Miraflores on 25.09.11 15:28

The failure to take a lie detector test can easily be passed off because they are not accepted in either the UK or Portugal.
But things like stuff found on the internet, playground gossip etc. will not be explained away quite so easily. Will the twins ever ask the simple question - did you go out and leave us alone?

Interesting times ahead I think, and no amount of Clarrie's spin or political interference will be able to stop it.

Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Gillyspot on 25.09.11 15:43

@Miraflores wrote:The failure to take a lie detector test can easily be passed off because they are not accepted in either the UK or Portugal.
But things like stuff found on the internet, playground gossip etc. will not be explained away quite so easily. Will the twins ever ask the simple question - did you go out and leave us alone?

Interesting times ahead I think, and no amount of Clarrie's spin or political interference will be able to stop it.

Yet Kate and Gerry (according to Clarence Mitchell) were more than happy to take part in reconstructions and have a lie detector test (even though not admissible as evidence) but DID NOT when it came to the crunch. What would the twins think of that?

Do the twins have a computer with access to the internet? Probably not. If you do please read www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk and read what mom and dad said to the police.

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.09.11 18:46

@Marian wrote:At six years old, many children are already dab hands on the Internet!

I've been with my grandchildren all day today and my grandaughter who is not even 3 yet can access the internet on her mums iPhone with no problem at all. In fact she was watching something on youtube this afternoon that she found by herself bigshock

I'd actually taken her a toy for a present but she was far more interested in the iPhone thank you very much. big grin

If she can do all that at less than 3 years of age then I would think Sean and Amelie are capable of much more, unless they're being kept away from the internet because of their parent's fear of it. I doubt they are researching Maddie yet, but it will come. No doubt about that.

Gerry, you are right to be concerned. But you are already using your public donations to clean up the internet and silence people.

It won't work though because people will always set up new sites when you close some down. Some people will not be silenced when it comes to the concealment of a tiny child. shame on you

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7121
Reputation : 2506
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by PeterMac on 30.11.11 9:44

"Mummy, are my g***** perfect ?"
"Mummy, why did you say 'torn apart' ? What does that mean ?"


Yes, I think the parents have every reason to be concerned.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Guest on 30.11.11 9:51

As well as asking quite probably, if they had been touched and drugged on the night and why they never took them to the hospital?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by PeterMac on 30.11.11 12:38

"Mummy, why didn't you go and look for Maddie ?"

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Cheshire Cat on 30.11.11 12:55

@PeterMac wrote:"Mummy, why didn't you go and look for Maddie ?"



I am sure the twins will be told the big family secret when the time is right.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by aiyoyo on 30.11.11 13:35

@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:"Mummy, why didn't you go and look for Maddie ?"



I am sure the twins will be told the big family secret when the time is right.
w
I agree. When they start asking question is the time to tell them. Blood is thicker than water, they are not going to report their parentsw.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by rainbow-fairy on 30.11.11 15:05

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:"Mummy, why didn't you go and look for Maddie ?"



I am sure the twins will be told the big family secret when the time is right.
w
I agree. When they start asking question is the time to tell them. Blood is thicker than water, they are not going to report their parentsw.
I'm not actually so sure of that, aiyoyo! I get that the twins have been and will continue to be summarily brainwashed, but can you imagine maybe another ten, twelve years down the line? Sean is a very angry young man. He's got into countless fights, defending his 'innocent' parents. He's fought with the kids who laughed when he said he's gonna get his sword and go after the 'bad man' - the other kids say 'You mean your dad, yeah???' This will be a huge betrayal and not easy if possible to forgive. Maybe they will both in their innocence have helped raised funds, maybe even written their own books, only to be told 'We did it all to protect you, all for you (not us, or the money, or to ruin Amaral, honest'
I can only begin to imagine how they would feel, having it confirmed what the likes of us have been saying for years. What do they do? Either way, they are f***ed - drop your 'loving parents' in it OR keep the secret? My God, I can almost feel the volcanic pressure it would give them. I once had a secret about a family member, and it actually DID feel like I was exploding from the inside. My heart breaks for them coz either way, thanks to the selfishness and self-preservation of K+G, the twins face a horrifically unhappy future. I just can't see a happy ending for them in any way, if they continue to grow up under the McCann agenda. Poor, poor little mites.

Re internet access, I'd be amazed if they have it at home without Mummy or Daddy hovering and keeping a weather eye out that they only visit sicky Fb pages, but school may well be different... From the first years the kids are encouraged to research topics online.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by aiyoyo on 01.12.11 9:30

There is no way mccanns can prohibit the twins from internet. They can use it elsewhere - library or internet cafe for instance.
At some point in time it will be necessary to use PC for school work, so it's inevitable the twins will have to access internet.

I doubt they would want to research it anyway because being so young they don't remember much of their sis or that holiday.
When it comes to that eventuality they most likely will take the parents words it was an accident and that will be it - end of story.

Gerry is just moaning about internet because he wants to gag mccskepticslike in the same manner he wants the media gagged.
What's betting it wasn't the twins he was concerned about - they were conveniently used as excuse. His concern and wish to gag the internet is premature - how does he know Madeleine is not going to show up before the twins are old enough to do their own searching.

So gerry, do you still insist Maddie is still alive, and adamant she can be found?
Are you by any chance spending every cent of the Fund money looking for her?
Where have you looked so far?
We think it just a rhetoric search btw, and you may want to enlighten us or prove us wrong - we are waiting to know whether your detectives are still looking?
You seem sure she is never coming back hence concerned about the twins learning the truth through internet?
So what are the truth may we ask?




aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by aquila on 01.12.11 9:40

aiyoyo. Once again an excellent, common sense post.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by jd on 01.12.11 9:54

@aiyoyo wrote:There is no way mccanns can prohibit the twins from internet. They can use it elsewhere - library or internet cafe for instance.
At some point in time it will be necessary to use PC for school work, so it's inevitable the twins will have to access internet.

I doubt they would want to research it anyway because being so young they don't remember much of their sis or that holiday.
When it comes to that eventuality they most likely will take the parents words it was an accident and that will be it - end of story.

Gerry is just moaning about internet because he wants to gag mccskepticslike in the same manner he wants the media gagged.
What's betting it wasn't the twins he was concerned about - they were conveniently used as excuse. His concern and wish to gag the internet is premature - how does he know Madeleine is not going to show up before the twins are old enough to do their own searching.

So gerry, do you still insist Maddie is still alive, and adamant she can be found?
Are you by any chance spending every cent of the Fund money looking for her?
Where have you looked so far?
We think it just a rhetoric search btw, and you may want to enlighten us or prove us wrong - we are waiting to know whether your detectives are still looking?
You seem sure she is never coming back hence concerned about the twins learning the truth through internet?
So what are the truth may we ask?


And they have already been promoting the paperback version of the bewk in the UK for next April 26th 2012....so no hope of Maddie being found before then from the mccanns

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY IS CONCERNED WHEN THE TWINS GET OF AGE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

Post by Pershing36 on 04.12.11 12:08

No doubt they will be using some kind of parental software for when they come to use the internet. Along with the obvious violence and pornographic material blocked you can add your own website choices.

As with schools I am sure they can be 'persuaded' to do the same to protect them from the 'sensitive' issues of the case.

They probably wont be able to access any site like this until they have left home and have their own places or at university. That could be 12 years away at least.

Given the 'fund' is to help the family, will there be financial provisions in it for the twins future?

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum