The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 19.01.10 14:03





Has anyone else received a bunch of Rosiepops leaflets in the post?

Isn't she one of the people who condemned the Rothley leaflet drop yet sees fit to do her own leaflet drop? daft

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7106
Reputation : 2494
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Kololi on 19.01.10 15:48

Hi
Why do each side only want to get their message across? Why aren't people from both sides prepared to look at the whole thing rather than cherry pick bits and pieces that suit them? This is just an attempt to brain wash by feeding only that which you want heard to people.

Whether the person who wrote this new leaflet likes it or not - the actions of the McCanns' was the first falling domino that hit the second that hit the third etc etc etc.

There is a fair and reasonable chance that had they of done what a good proportion of parents would have done that night, there would be no need for any leaflet drop at all. If we are pointing fingers in leaflets let's at least make sure we point them to all the people responsible for the loss of that little girl.

So this leaflet will concentrate solely upon the "failings" of Mr Amaral and the Portuguese authorities and will fail to include anything that might leave people thinking, "They went out on the beer with their mates leaving their children alone in an unlocked apartment after knowing the little girl had woken the night before whilst they were out????"

This leaflet will be no more a rounded account than the one produced by Mr Bennett et al. Sorry if that offends but if people feel the need to document this sad affair please do so ensuring that a fair and all round account is there for people to read and make their decisions from.

Take care

Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Pascal on 19.01.10 16:25

@Kololi wrote:Hi
Why do each side only want to get their message across? Why aren't people from both sides prepared to look at the whole thing rather than cherry pick bits and pieces that suit them? This is just an attempt to brain wash by feeding only that which you want heard to people.

Whether the person who wrote this new leaflet likes it or not - the actions of the McCanns' was the first falling domino that hit the second that hit the third etc etc etc.

There is a fair and reasonable chance that had they of done what a good proportion of parents would have done that night, there would be no need for any leaflet drop at all. If we are pointing fingers in leaflets let's at least make sure we point them to all the people responsible for the loss of that little girl.

So this leaflet will concentrate solely upon the "failings" of Mr Amaral and the Portuguese authorities and will fail to include anything that might leave people thinking, "They went out on the beer with their mates leaving their children alone in an unlocked apartment after knowing the little girl had woken the night before whilst they were out????"

This leaflet will be no more a rounded account than the one produced by Mr Bennett et al. Sorry if that offends but if people feel the need to document this sad affair please do so ensuring that a fair and all round account is there for people to read and make their decisions from.

Take care

Spot on. thumbsup

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 19.01.10 17:18

Perhaps certain people have been targetted with these leaflets as I cannot think that Rosiepops would have the financial clout to distribute them nationwide - hopefully, they will match the colour of your bathroom as that would be the best use for them :)
I really do not think it fair to compare, what appears to be, junkmail advertising her booklet which, as I recall, was a compilation of tabloid McCrp with Tony Bennett's excellent and informative leaflets (based largely on the PJ Files.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Pascal on 19.01.10 17:37

Does anyone know if the book had the approval of the McCanns? Also whether the authors have given their name rather than that of the forum?

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 19.01.10 17:51

The authors of the book were not named. How Rosiepops has the audacity to crititize the Madeleine Foundation leafleting campaign whilst embarking on one herself really does beggar belief!!!!!

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by ufercoffy on 19.01.10 18:30

Will those affected by her leaflet drop be afforded police protection?

Hello Officer onphone I would like to report harrassment and insist on several officers standing guard outside my house big grin

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by aliberte2 on 19.01.10 20:01

:ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz:

This Must be a Joke!!!!

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 20.01.10 9:32

This may go some way to explaining the leaflets:

Rosiepops Forum - 'Lets Relaunch Wordwide J4 Book' thread

Pedro Silva (Sep 09): My friends, I have a suggestion, we can use today's great news in which the Portuguese judge banned Gonzo's book of lies, and relaunch worldwide the book of this forum. Now is the right time to relaunch it wordwide and raise more money to the Find Madeleine Fund.

My friends, someone from this Forum is working on it, that is all I can say, believe me.

My friend, if you wish for more information, talk with Vee.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/the-madeleine-investigation-f47/lets-relaunch-worldwide-j4-book-t1843.htm

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by littlepixie on 20.01.10 10:06

" and raise more money" says it all -

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Pascal on 20.01.10 13:27

From what I can gather the book was not endorsed by the McCanns.

I think shoving information in people's faces is obscene. Neither side have the full grip on the facts - how could they? Were they involved in the investigation? were they there?


Rolling Eyes

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.01.10 13:47

@Autumn wrote:This may go some way to explaining the leaflets:

Rosiepops Forum - 'Lets Relaunch Wordwide J4 Book' thread

Pedro Silva (Sep 09): My friends, I have a suggestion, we can use today's great news in which the Portuguese judge banned Gonzo's book of lies, and relaunch worldwide the book of this forum. Now is the right time to relaunch it wordwide and raise more money to the Find Madeleine Fund.

My friends, someone from this Forum is working on it, that is all I can say, believe me.

My friend, if you wish for more information, talk with Vee.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/the-madeleine-investigation-f47/lets-relaunch-worldwide-j4-book-t1843.htm

Gawd knows why they sent me a copy. They know I'm an anti and hardly likely to buy the darn book. They wasted a 2nd class stamp.

Actually, it wasn't franked so I guess I gained a 2nd class stamp big grin

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7106
Reputation : 2494
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 20.01.10 16:24

jkh wrote:
@Autumn wrote:This may go some way to explaining the leaflets:

Rosiepops Forum - 'Lets Relaunch Wordwide J4 Book' thread

Pedro Silva (Sep 09): My friends, I have a suggestion, we can use today's great news in which the Portuguese judge banned Gonzo's book of lies, and relaunch worldwide the book of this forum. Now is the right time to relaunch it wordwide and raise more money to the Find Madeleine Fund.

My friends, someone from this Forum is working on it, that is all I can say, believe me.

My friend, if you wish for more information, talk with Vee.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/the-madeleine-investigation-f47/lets-relaunch-worldwide-j4-book-t1843.htm

Gawd knows why they sent me a copy. They know I'm an anti and hardly likely to buy the darn book. They wasted a 2nd class stamp.

Actually, it wasn't franked so I guess I gained a 2nd class stamp big grin

laugh Wonder who else has been sent copies?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Pascal on 20.01.10 17:44

Does anyone know what the 'terrible miscarriage of justice' is exactly?

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by vaguely1 on 20.01.10 17:47

No, that usually refers to something that has been through a court.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 20.01.10 17:49

@Pascal wrote:Does anyone know what the 'terrible miscarriage of justice' is exactly?

Where is this quotation from?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Pascal on 20.01.10 18:14

sorry my mistake - it says 'criminal miscarriage of justice..' on the 'about this book' bit.

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Kololi on 20.01.10 21:46

Hi
I always thought, maybe a bit foolishly, that you had to be tried and convicted for it to be a miscarriage of justice. If that is the case then no miscarriage of justice has occured.

Take care

Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by vaguely1 on 20.01.10 21:47

I think you do.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 20.01.10 22:18

Getting back on topic, it seems to me democracy is dead. We now have the bizarre situation whereby the Madeleine Foundation have been banned from distributing leaflets backed up by the Police Files but it is seemingly ok for McCann supporters to circulate abduction propoganda based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by nemesis/muratfan on 20.01.10 23:21

@Autumn wrote:Getting back on topic, it seems to me democracy is dead. We now have the bizarre situation whereby the Madeleine Foundation have been banned from distributing leaflets backed up by the Police Files but it is seemingly ok for McCann supporters to circulate abduction propoganda based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Err the evidence is taken from the OFFICIAL POLICE FILES>>>>>THE UNEDITED VERSION. I take it you have not really read them have you.

nemesis/muratfan

Posts : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 20.01.10 23:26

nemesis wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Getting back on topic, it seems to me democracy is dead. We now have the bizarre situation whereby the Madeleine Foundation have been banned from distributing leaflets backed up by the Police Files but it is seemingly ok for McCann supporters to circulate abduction propoganda based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Err the evidence is taken from the OFFICIAL POLICE FILES>>>>>THE UNEDITED VERSION. I take it you have not really read them have you.

What evidence - please would you give a link or example?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by nemesis/muratfan on 20.01.10 23:29

Soory should not have said evidence. The leaflets are actually i believe to do with the book that the J4M lot did.
I guess not many read it properly when it came through the door.

As regards to the Police files, thatis where all the discrepencies about what Tony Bennett, Snr Amaral and everything is laid to shame. Why, because they have the whole details not the edited version.

nemesis/muratfan

Posts : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by Autumn on 21.01.10 2:26

Nemesis, how many J4M leaflets have been distributed as your post implies that they have been sent out to many people? Your assumption that not many would bother to read them is probably correct as the booklet is full of Mcpropaganda - and before you ask, yes I have seen extracts from it. The fact that it has been slammed by media critics has obviously not deterred them.

The McCanns are terrified that the wider public will learn what is in the PJ Files. Why else would their lawyer request at the start of last week's Court Hearing that the CDs of the Police Investigation be disallowed?
There is nothing shameful in seeking the truth, Tony Bennett and Snr Amaral deserve our support and admiration for their valiant effort thumbsup

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming soon to a letterbox near you

Post by nemesis/muratfan on 21.01.10 18:27

Nothing to do with me. I do not condone it.

What the Foundation did was wrong and so is this IMHO

nemesis/muratfan

Posts : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum