The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Mm11

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Mm11

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Regist10

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty Re: GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Post by Guest 26.09.11 8:54

jd wrote:
Stewie wrote:
tigger wrote:
jd wrote:In that picture there are 4 passports....Could the police have taken Maddies earlier before taking this picture, or would they have taken all passports that were in the apartment?

Is it possible that because Maddie had disappeared they took her passport straight away, but as the other 4 have not gone missing, there is no need to take theirs?

In the second video:
Kate says at 1.15 'that was the April we went to Portugal'. Zaival Beach? Burgau? Is that when she died of fell ill? But they need to have stayed at 5A?
It would fit with the four passports and the four boarding tickets for May (I'm still looking! I'll find them again) probably also with the bagage labels for the 10th april 07. It would fit with the general lack of DNA of Maddie in 5a (cadaver odour lasts for months - interestingly, one of the first things they said re the dogs was that cadaver odour only lasts one month or less?)
Maybe the passport was at home too? Like the photo and they came back together?

Just been looking at the 10/4/07 luggage labels - thought they might show a previous portugal flight. They don't have a name on them, but do have EMA which is the code for East Midlands Airport . They also have a flight number FR1676. FR is the airline code for Ryanair and found a link which mentions this flight FR1676 as Derry to East Midlands :

http://www.nrn-forum.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5102

So looks like the luggage labels for 10/4/07 related to derry to ema flight... presumably they are in the pj files because they were in the mccann's passports or on their luggage?. ..so this would tend to support an easter visit to ireland..

This is a really good find Stewie, well done. Maybe that video was either on the way to the plane at EM or at Derry airport. I agree with what you are saying here, if we can find those 4 boarding passes and the dates they relate to, we could be onto something. I never knew they went to Derry a month prior

Yes, the lack of DNA in 5A does very strongly suggest Maddie was never there. If we are realistic, after 6 days living there, there would be lots of Maddies DNA. Then when questioned, gerry comes out with a ridiculous line that Maddie and the twins shared the same toothbrush. This is total garbage

Yes there seems to be enough garbage in this case to fill a landfill site..

Just been thinking about those 4 tags for Ryanair derry to ema - I've been presuming they are luggage tags but they might be boarding passes. A short easter trip with 4 cases that require luggage tags seems over the top - especially if you are charged for it.. I've never flown Ryanair so don't know what their boarding passes would look like, but think it's possible that those 4 tags are boarding passes for derry to ema 10/4/07...

The question then is why only 4 - there should be 5....hmmmm.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty Re: GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Post by Guest 26.09.11 9:08

Joss: I certainly agree that Madeleine's face is the one that needs to be in the media but the problem is, that with the mass of photos issued, some of which are very likely to be of different children, who knows what she really looked like! In case you haven't seen this site before, here's a link to all the photos issued by the McCanns. It's easier to see the discrepancies when they are on one page.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm

Stewie: there are photos here allegedly of the trip to Ireland in April 2007; not far down on the left under the headings Donegal and Sun 28-4-08. I won't comment on them to let those who haven't seen them before decide what they think of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.09.11 12:51

Marian wrote:Joss: I certainly agree that Madeleine's face is the one that needs to be in the media but the problem is, that with the mass of photos issued, some of which are very likely to be of different children, who knows what she really looked like! In case you haven't seen this site before, here's a link to all the photos issued by the McCanns. It's easier to see the discrepancies when they are on one page.

Stewie: there are photos here allegedly of the trip to Ireland in April 2007; not far down on the left under the headings Donegal and Sun 28-4-08. I won't comment on them to let those who haven't seen them before decide what they think of them.

Hi. Looking at the group eating ice cream picture clearly shows that Amelie is wearing Madeleine's pink sandals, with very scuffed toes. So the other photographs in that link of Madeleine's last christmas where she is holding up her new sandals according to the release title cannot be correct, I think they were the christmas before ie 2005.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.11 13:29

Nina: are you talking about the video with Madeleine and the twins sitting on the stairs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iZ4PLUPOjE&feature=related

It's not very clear what sort of shoes she's holding up but I was of the impression that they were something soft like ballet shoes rather than sandals. I have always doubted whether the footage is from December 2006. The twins to me look as if they have only just started to walk which would be right for 2005 (aged nearly 11 months) rather than 2006 (six weeks away from 2 years old).

I also think that the twins look more like three than two in the Galway photos so the girl with them cannot be Madeleine. It's interesting that the photos did not surface until 2008. If they really were taken in April 2007 why were they not published then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.11 13:56

The pink shoes look like sandals to me, not new ones, used ones. Very used in fact, the soles are quite black.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.09.11 14:04

Marian wrote:Nina: are you talking about the video with Madeleine and the twins sitting on the stairs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iZ4PLUPOjE&feature=related

It's not very clear what sort of shoes she's holding up but I was of the impression that they were something soft like ballet shoes rather than sandals. I have always doubted whether the footage is from December 2006. The twins to me look as if they have only just started to walk which would be right for 2005 (aged nearly 11 months) rather than 2006 (six weeks away from 2 years old).

I also think that the twins look more like three than two in the Galway photos so the girl with them cannot be Madeleine. It's interesting that the photos did not surface until 2008. If they really were taken in April 2007 why were they not published then?

Yes Marian, they are pink sandals and were featured on what was supposed to be Madeleine's last christmas, 2006, but I agree the twins are small, and only just toddling around.

Thes same sandals are being worn by Amelie in the Galaway photograph.

Didn't Kate McCann also say that Amelie was wearing Madeleine's sandals after her disappearance, well she had already started to wear them according to the April holiday in Ireland.

Actually Madeleine has a nice pair of red shoes on and her feet do look quite big for a supposed 90cm child GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 302873

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.09.11 14:10

Stella wrote:The pink shoes look like sandals to me, not new ones, used ones. Very used in fact, the soles are quite black.

I agree Stella. The first time I saw this with Madeleine being excited about these shoes I thought "bless her they are scuffed and dirty soled" so not even bright a shiney new ones.

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty They must be in a time warp!

Post by Guest 26.09.11 14:18

I don't think that there's any possibility that there could be only three and a half months between the images of the twins as toddling babies and how they appear in the Donegal photos. Normally it's the dodgy photos of Madeleine that set the alarm bells off but in this case it's the twins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.09.11 14:38

Jean wrote:I don't think that there's any possibility that there could be only three and a half months between the images of the twins as toddling babies and how they appear in the Donegal photos. Normally it's the dodgy photos of Madeleine that set the alarm bells off but in this case it's the twins.

Hello Jean, I agree with you certainly not possible to have been only 3 plus months between the two images. But why lie about the Christmas date? Are there any other Christmas 2006 photographs that could be genuine?

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty re maddies DNA

Post by russiandoll 26.09.11 17:22

If you believe Madeleine might never have been in apartment 5a can you help this confused newcomer.what accounted for the independent alerts by the blood and cadaver dogs and who was the child in the creche?
thanks!
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty re marians post on maddie photos

Post by russiandoll 26.09.11 17:31

i asked this in another section......if you look at the top set of photos in marian's link and concentrate on the tennis court photo and the one next to it where maddie is in a red dress.....what do you think is causing the obvious difference in this little girl's right arm/ hand..there is a clear line at the wrist joint . i have noticed this before, cant think what it is. any suggestions?
russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.11 17:41

Russian doll: it's supposedly sun tan on the tennis girl's arm but I don't know why it stops abruptly at the wrist. It's doubtful that this photo is genuine; the girl's height has been estimated at something like 114 cms as opposed to the 90 cms that Madeleine was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty THANKS JEAN

Post by russiandoll 26.09.11 17:53

yes she looks much less compact and chubby , more gangly considering there's only a couple of days difference between tennis court and poolside photos I agree. What puzzles me is when I see it elsewhere like on the red dress photo, exactly the same area where there is a marked difference.
Suntan I could accept if there was a darker hand implying no arms exposed to rays, however this arm is so much darker in colour to the lighter coloured hand. and its on 2 photos
russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty Confusing photos

Post by Guest 26.09.11 18:05

By the way, I'm not at all convinced that these two photos are of the same child! I can't really see anything noticeable about the arms in the red dress photo, other than that she (whoever she is) seems to have something on her right wrist like a bracelet or a watch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 26.09.11 18:18

There appears to be similar discolouration on her opposite arm in the icecream/lollipop photo. If you zoom in you can see it even clearer. Sorry, not sure how to post pics.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 26.09.11 20:48

Marian wrote:Joss: I certainly agree that Madeleine's face is the one that needs to be in the media but the problem is, that with the mass of photos issued, some of which are very likely to be of different children, who knows what she really looked like! In case you haven't seen this site before, here's a link to all the photos issued by the McCanns. It's easier to see the discrepancies when they are on one page.

Marian, Thanks for the link. I really don't understand all the discrepencies with the pics. of Madeline. It's absurd really, especially if they are looking for a missing child???GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 173510
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 26.09.11 22:04

Actually looking at that variety of pictures on Pamalam's site, to me Madeline looks kind of the same, yet different! But i think i can still see its the same child. And i was thinking about my own personal photos, and depending on when they were taken and with what camera, the looks of a person can be quite different. I am not very knowlegeable in things on photography so i don't know why that is? Maybe someone on the forum that knows about those things could enlighten me.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 27.09.11 0:00

First of all, Hello ladies and gent's my first post smilie

I have always wondered about the "last" picture myself. The reflection in Gerry's sunglasses seems to be rotated through 90 degrees. I'm no expert but looking at various other sunglasses reflections on google images, I can't seen to find the same sort of reflections.............. confused

I also have a question about the picture of the older man on a bench with a ~1 year old girl in a red dress. Who are these two people supposed to be?

Thanks.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty Maddie and granddad Healy

Post by tigger 27.09.11 7:34

TheTruthWillOut wrote:First of all, Hello ladies and gent's my first post smilie

I have always wondered about the "last" picture myself. The reflection in Gerry's sunglasses seems to be rotated through 90 degrees. I'm no expert but looking at various other sunglasses reflections on google images, I can't seen to find the same sort of reflections.............. confused

I also have a question about the picture of the older man on a bench with a ~1 year old girl in a red dress. Who are these two people supposed to be?

Thanks.

That photograph is Maddie (looking very weird IMO, almost Downs, if one didn't know better) and Granddad Jack Healy. I think this is one of the many photographs that are doctored. If you look on the long thread of 'photographs and memories' you'll see a lot of information there.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 27.09.11 7:48

TheTruthWillOut wrote:First of all, Hello ladies and gent's my first post smilie

Thanks.

Firstly :welcome:TheTruthWillOut

I think that the last photograph is suspect if only because Madeleine looks too young in in (compared to tennis girl photo) and why did Gerry have to come back to the UK to release it when it was supposedly on Kate's digital camera and clearly therefore with them.

As Tigger says the other photograph is supposedly of Madeleine and her grandfather. I do also recommend a look at the thread "photographs & memories" as there is quite an amount of interesting discussion on many photographs supposedly taken of Madeleine.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty More strange photos

Post by Guest 27.09.11 8:46

I understand that the older man in the photo with Madeleine was her other grandfather John McCann. However I wouldn't be surprised if it's Kate as a baby with her own grandfather.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty More strange photos - part 2

Post by Guest 27.09.11 11:58

Here's a link to a photo of grandfather Brian Healy so he's definitely not the person in the photo on the bench.

http://twittweb.com/Madeleine+McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 27.09.11 12:31

You could be right Jean.

In'teresting to who who the lady would be on Madeleine/Kate's right (you can see a shadow and I assume it is a gold handbag strap actross the childs legs). Whoever it is didn't want to be shared with the world that is for sure.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty I agree Marian

Post by tigger 27.09.11 12:58

Marian wrote:I understand that the older man in the photo with Madeleine was her other grandfather John McCann. However I wouldn't be surprised if it's Kate as a baby with her own grandfather.

Sorry, I must have given the wrong info. But as you say, the photographs are so varied and don't always show Maddie. I think the photograph of the toddler with sunglasses on the top of her head, laughing happily, is Kate, not Maddie. I think it's on Pamalan

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 4 Empty Whose grandfather?

Post by Guest 27.09.11 16:10

The photos on Panalam's site confirm that it's John (also known as Jack) McCann; nearly halfway down under the heading Eileen McCann & Jack McCann. I agree with what someone said a while ago though - there's an "old" atmosphere about this photo so whether it was taken only a few years ago I don't know.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FAMILY.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top