The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Post by Nina on 27.09.11 16:33

Jean wrote:The photos on Panalam's site confirm that it's John (also known as Jack) McCann; nearly halfway down under the heading Eileen McCann & Jack McCann. I agree with what someone said a while ago though - there's an "old" atmosphere about this photo so whether it was taken only a few years ago I don't know.

[url=http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FAMILY.htm
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FAMILY.htm[/quote[/url]]

Heart breaking to look at some of those photographs and realize that some of the wider family must be desperate for closure.

I think that is a very young Madeleine with her Grandad McCann.

And the photographs of Grandma McCann, she looks distraught. I wonder if she sees/hears much from her son and daughter in law now, as they are so very busy promoting themselves the book?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How much do the relatives know?

Post by Guest on 27.09.11 19:48

I can't help wondering how many of them are in with the whole plot, or whatever you want to call it. After all, they were happy to accept descriptions of Madeleine as being a happy, healthy, lighting up a room type of child, with of course a noticable eye defect, when none of that was true. Why did they not come forward when such misleading information was first given out?

Back to top Go down

cracked mirror

Post by tigger on 27.09.11 19:54

Jean wrote:I can't help wondering how many of them are in with the whole plot, or whatever you want to call it. After all, they were happy to accept descriptions of Madeleine as being a happy, healthy, lighting up a room type of child, with of course a noticable eye defect, when none of that was true. Why did they not come forward when such misleading information was first given out?

I've just read the brilliantly written 'The cracked mirror' in which there is a very good assessment of the family background. Well worth reading. On McCannfiles of course!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 27.09.11 20:15

Thanks for all the replies.

I agree the photo with Grandad on the bench looks like it is from the late 60's/early 70's to my untrained eye. Re: the "last photo", it look's to me like at least the lens reflection and maybe the whole pair of sunglasses are photoshopped.

Probably wrong but would like to hear the thoughts of any amateur (or pro!) photographers.

But if some of these photo's are photoshopped, what is the purpose?

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 27.09.11 20:52

TheTruthWillOut, That's what i keep wondering??? Why would it be necessary to photoshop any of the photos? It makes once again, no sense! I can think of no reason or purpose in doing that. Normally pictures are photoshopped to enhance them when someone wants to make a picture look better, but why would they need to do that with a missing child?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 29.09.11 1:20

Speaking of photos being photoshopped though, it makes me think of a photo in the Caylee Anthony case, where we were debating about a photo that was on the blogs, of Caylee being able to open a large glass sliding door that led out into the backyard of the family above ground swimming pool, to help in her defense to support a theory by the defense team that Caylee could indeed have opened the door and made her way to the pool and accidentally drowned. I can't remember if this photo appeared during or after the Trial, but there was a lot of discrepency on the blogs as to whether the photo in question was indeed photoshopped. It did look that way, making Caylee appear taller, and since it was of Caylee from the back, reaching up to the door, it looked like an older child not a two and a half yr. old. Anyway, this is the story the defense team used in their opening statement as to what happened to Caylee. Yeah right! An accident that was made to look like murder. None of us were buying that one. And then of course if your child accidentally drowns, the remains are bagged up in trash bags and thrown into a swamp, and are found 6 mnths. later with 3 pieces of duct tape around the facial area.

After her acquittal the grandparents were interviwed by Dr. Phil on his show, and the grandfather then admits, that he thinks his grandchild could have died of an overdose of something, go figure!!!

What a web of lies and deceit that family spun to save Casey's butt, and of course now that the trial is over, they can never try her again for the same crime. Not unless it is done on a federal level, which there is not much chance of, she is a free woman.

Yet in this case of Madeline McCann, i really don't know why they would need to photoshop any of her photos, because it is a different case scenario, and she has to date not been found.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

interesting!

Post by tigger on 29.09.11 6:33

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:Thanks for all the replies.

I agree the photo with Grandad on the bench looks like it is from the late 60's/early 70's to my untrained eye. Re: the "last photo", it look's to me like at least the lens reflection and maybe the whole pair of sunglasses are photoshopped.

Probably wrong but would like to hear the thoughts of any amateur (or pro!) photographers.

I never thought of the bench photo as being old fashioned, but it is. You're right.
Your question of why is easy, Madeleine wasn't all that beautiful, special angles or special lenses could help. Then the coloboma (the 'trademark') which didn't exist had to be added in many photos. Then e.g. the Everton shirt photo was good to engender donations and sympathy from football fans, her head was put on. On some photos you can see that she has a slight droop on the right side of her face. It also seems, I'm told by a friend that her nose was 'adjusted' in many of the photographs.
There is a big question mark of whether she was in PdL (alive) in May and it is very strange that there are so few images, all of them very doubtful.
E.g. why should Amelie's arm be missing in the pool photo? The sunglasses too are very weird and terrible shape anyway.
Perhaps one of the reasons is that they needed happy family shots (e.g. the one when she is a baby with Gerry smiling madly over her head). Maddie was a big disappointment I think, this filters through in the book. No way was that a happy girl, poor little thing.
After her death she was turned into this beautiful, clever and happy little girl, which is what she should have been.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 29.09.11 21:30

@tigger wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:Thanks for all the replies.

I never thought of the bench photo as being old fashioned, but it is. You're right.
Your question of why is easy, Madeleine wasn't all that beautiful, special angles or special lenses could help. Then the coloboma (the 'trademark') which didn't exist had to be added in many photos. Then e.g. the Everton shirt photo was good to engender donations and sympathy from football fans, her head was put on. On some photos you can see that she has a slight droop on the right side of her face. It also seems, I'm told by a friend that her nose was 'adjusted' in many of the photographs.
There is a big question mark of whether she was in PdL (alive) in May and it is very strange that there are so few images, all of them very doubtful.
E.g. why should Amelie's arm be missing in the pool photo? The sunglasses too are very weird and terrible shape anyway.
Perhaps one of the reasons is that they needed happy family shots (e.g. the one when she is a baby with Gerry smiling madly over her head). Maddie was a big disappointment I think, this filters through in the book. No way was that a happy girl, poor little thing.
After her death she was turned into this beautiful, clever and happy little girl, which is what she should have been.

Yes tigger, you are quite right about the coloboma. Amazing that the press or the police haven't pulled them up on this.......

Then there is the 'missing' arm of Amelie. At first I thought it was just behind her back but when I compare how much her visible arm "fill's" the sleeve I would at least expect the sleeve to show something?

The more I look at these photo's, the more dodgy a lot of them look!

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.09.11 6:15

With regards to the topic title only two kinds of people kill themselves.

Those desperately depressed in absolute utter despair or those who can no longer live with their guilt conscience.
No price for guessing which category gerry mccann belongs to when he talks about "people killing themselves".

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 30.09.11 8:47

From what I've seen I don't think that Gerry possesses a conscience so he doesn't fit into either category of people who commit suicide!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum