The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

playground - Playground Photo Mm11

playground - Playground Photo Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

playground - Playground Photo Mm11

playground - Playground Photo Regist10

Playground Photo

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

playground - Playground Photo Empty Playground Photo

Post by joan thomas 14.09.11 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News on the vine says, Somone analysed the above picture of Madeleine playing with her father Gerry and the twins in

the resort's playground and it was established (by enhancing the photograph), what could be percieved as

a person spying through the darkness of the play house window at the Mccann group.

Upon reporting this to the McCann team, It was pointed out that the man standing at the side of the

playhouse was a police officer.
joan thomas

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

playground - Playground Photo Empty Re: Playground Photo

Post by Guest 14.09.11 12:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thank you joan thomas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

playground - Playground Photo Empty Playground Picture

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 14.09.11 12:05

joan thomas wrote:News on the vine says, Somone analysed the above picture of Madeleine playing with her father Gerry and the twins in

the resort's playground and it was established (by enhancing the photograph), what could be percieved as

a person spying through the darkness of the play house window at the Mccann group.

Upon reporting this to the McCann team, It was pointed out that the man standing at the side of the

Wasn't this photo supposed to have been taken on the day they arrived? Why would the police be spying on them so soon?
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 12:37

Who can say when this photo was taken in view of all the uncertainty and suspicions of tampering with virtually every image claimed to be of
Madeleine? The only thing that can be said for sure is that it does not feature all 3 McCann children as the girl with her back to the camera cannot be the very blonde Amelie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

playground - Playground Photo Empty Re-Playground Picture.

Post by joan thomas 14.09.11 13:27

I have since enhanced the photograph myself, I along with friends are into high magnification

space photography.We do not claim to be experts just report what we find.

In my opinion, it would be difficult to photoshop the face spying on the McCanns

as it took a long long time to bring the face into focus and only those who were into

photography would take the time too discover this find to also would'nt somone

linked to McCann's have drawn attention to this suspicious sighting

As for the blonde child in the photograph?

Soory to say, but I am a natural blond and when the wind blows, my darker hair shows through.

wish it would.nt.

Don't want to rock the boat, but the truth is the truth after all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
joan thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 14:11

The photo is as I now recall supposed to have been taken on the day they arrived as whoever-she-is-but-not-Meryl-Streep says. The clothing is similar to that in the airport mobile phone footage and I think I can safely say that the girl climbing the steps with Madeleine is the same one in the playground. The footage inside the bus has the same girl to the right of Madeleine with the twins on the left. Therefore she and Amelie are definitely not one and the same. She can only be the elder daughter of either the Paynes or Jane Tanner.

As for the person supposedly spying on them in the playground, I think we need to see some more evidence of that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 14:30

Marian wrote:The photo is as I now recall supposed to have been taken on the day they arrived as whoever-she-is-but-not-Meryl-Streep says. The clothing is similar to that in the airport mobile phone footage and I think I can safely say that the girl climbing the steps with Madeleine is the same one in the playground. The footage inside the bus has the same girl to the right of Madeleine with the twins on the left. Therefore she and Amelie are definitely not one and the same. She can only be the elder daughter of either the Paynes or Jane Tanner.

As for the person supposedly spying on them in the playground, I think we need to see some more evidence of that.

thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 14:33

IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
joan thomas wrote:News on the vine says, Somone analysed the above picture of Madeleine playing with her father Gerry and the twins in

Wasn't this photo supposed to have been taken on the day they arrived? Why would the police be spying on them so soon?

Why would they spy on them at all? And why would a grown up hide in the playground house? Ddint he think the children playing in it would react to that? The whole story sounded strange ...

pop2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 14:35

And the so called policeman was identified years ago as a fellow tourist.............
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 14.09.11 14:44

To believe in the possibility of a spy, you would need to believe in the picture as a whole.

But look at the child's two left feet, the fact that it she stood upright she'd be about five feet tall, the ballet dancer stance of the man behind, the feeling Sean has been photoshopped in from some other photo altogether (with whatever he was reaching out to lost) the wrong shadows, the unreal look of the whole thing...
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 14.09.11 14:46

More and more, "premeditation" comes to mind.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

playground - Playground Photo Empty That photograph is highly suspect.

Post by tigger 14.09.11 14:58

juliet wrote:More and more, "premeditation" comes to mind.

Quite a few photographs have been proved to be faked with photoshopping. I pointed out earlier that photoshopping is a favourite tool for paedos, who can put themselves or children in all sorts of 'situations'.
The ice cream photo (above) is one of the worst with all sorts of inuendos. The arm doesn't belong to a toddler for a start.

Re the playground photo, yes loads of things wrong with it. It has a girl in pink, no proof at all that that is Maddie. Definitely not Amelie in the photo. I feel that the colour pink is rather rammed down our throats by Kate. Pink = Maddie, that's what we must think.
Bad news, Kate, we can think for ourselves. That photograph is so badly done, SY can't even use it as an example for their trainees, I'd wager.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 15:34

tigger wrote:

Quite a few photographs have been proved to be faked with photoshopping. I pointed out earlier that photoshopping is a favourite tool for paedos, who can put themselves or children in all sorts of 'situations'.
The ice cream photo (above) is one of the worst with all sorts of inuendos. The arm doesn't belong to a toddler for a start.

Re the playground photo, yes loads of things wrong with it. It has a girl in pink, no proof at all that that is Maddie. Definitely not Amelie in the photo. I feel that the colour pink is rather rammed down our throats by Kate. Pink = Maddie, that's what we must think.
Bad news, Kate, we can think for ourselves. That photograph is so badly done, SY can't even use it as an example for their trainees, I'd wager.

tigger, you have stated this as a fact, when there is no actual proof of this is there, apart from discussions on forums?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 16:36

I know what Juliet means by there being something unreal about this photo. I'm showing my age here alas but I'm reminded of the "fuzzy felt" toy where you made pictures by just plonking down shapes onto a board. The photo has this "thrown together" look about it with elements from different sources. It would be difficult to pose the way that "Madeleine" is - try it yourself, your hand would be palm upwards while hers appears to be palm downwards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.09.11 16:45

Playing devils advocate here, but surely the man in the playhouse could be seeing to their own child? Why is it assume he is spying on anyone?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

playground - Playground Photo Empty Re- Playground Photo-

Post by joan thomas 14.09.11 17:24

Never thought of the fact that the guy could be tending his own child, mind you
its a hell of a pose,must have frightened the sh---out of the poor little nipper!

Another thing if I had known there were experts in the field of photography on this site we would

have approached them for advice for our followers of our space phenomena photographs

now shown on over eight hundred channel's globally

Why do I get the feeling its a small nomber of admin who are the main

posters and not the hard slog researches who send in their post

Nice too lighten the discussion some times eh[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
joan thomas

Back to top Go down

playground - Playground Photo Empty Photoshopping

Post by tigger 14.09.11 18:46

candyfloss wrote:
tigger wrote:

tigger, you have stated this as a fact, when there is no actual proof of this is there, apart from discussions on forums?

I've done quite a lot of photoshopping, but I'm also a figurative artist, so I'm always looking at the composition as a whole.
None of the four figures in the foreground are relating to each other at all. They all seem to be in their own world. The weird stance of the man by the playhouse, why interfere with that part of the photograph?
I'm not worried about the man looking through the playhouse, may just be looking for or at his child.
It's the pink girl who is too big if she stands up. It's Sean and the other toddler (not Amelie) not relating to each other either.
Gerry's stance doesn't relate to the girl in pink who is too close to him. His stance is related to something lower down.

I haven't run this one through a programme to see how many changes have taken place, a little complicated to do, but I'll try. Just wanted to let you know that it is a considered analysis and not based on wild surmise.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.09.11 18:50

I have looked at that photo again and I am certain that person is looking inside at a child in there! I remember the days well when on many an afternoon at parks etc I would find myself playing games, hiding in playhouses, going down the slide, swinging on a rope to the amusement of my child! And the other parents at the park! I still do love it! Nothing like joining in and playing around.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.11 19:56

Is he not looking at gorgeous Kate? Is Sean trying to catch Madeleine's shadow? Both he & Gerry seem to be fixated on the same thing and Lily is watching Gerry I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.11 8:39

I read somewhere that the man with the weird leg , balled and sun glasses on the PDL playground phot where Murats friend Tuck Price. I'm not sure if that is the Ex-copper someone said he was identified as. ?

Im defently sure that Tuck Price and The playgroundphoto man is not one and the same. After seeing four pictures of him taken 3 weeks after the PDL picture, well he is just way to fat (the PDL playg.photo man) . If not he would have had to lost a lot of weight in only three weeks. They are both balled and were sunglasses, but the resemblance stops there.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.11 21:33

I don't remember hearing of Tuck Price before so thought I'd find out about him. His name on Google produces a wealth of information about the cost of cosmetic surgery! However I did eventually find a Daily Mail article which is interesting as it features an interview with Robert Murat. The "journalist" (I use the term loosely) is also the one who wrote an article in 2007 saying that he had doubts about the McCanns' innocence and then, in 2011 when Kate's book came out, wrote one of the most stomach churning reviews ever, saying that he "rued the day" he had ever doubted them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 24.09.11 0:05

He could be the same man. Remember in the second pic he is sucking his belly in as knows he is on tv. Just a thought cannot be certain though.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 24.09.11 2:51

I believe that every single picture the McCann ever released has been tampered with. They are incapable of telling the truth. There is a man on the other side of the play house, crouching down. He is maybe speaking to another child, hidden by the play house. The position would be right for that. The tall man with the sun glasses has already been identified as a tourist and not a policeman. Of course it is the wider agenda of the couple to create boogey-men in every corner, every photograph. They even go to reception desks and read staff books. I do not think there is anything sinister with this photograph, apart from the photoshop work by this deceitful couple.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 24.09.11 17:39

Madeleine does look as though she has got a left shoe on her right foot. Though when I was kid I used to do this just because "it felt funny" and just for a lark - maybe this would explain it. But then her right leg does not look quite 'right' either.

But I agree that the group does not "gel" at all.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.10.11 20:32

I've just noticed something else in the photo. In some copies of it there's what looks like a young boy on the far left in front of a push chair. However when you enlarge the photo to 400% you'll see that it's an adult (not sure if male or female) carrying a small child. This version of the photo can be seen on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The child is looking straight ahead and the adult has his or her right arm up - probably as protection against the sun. I wonder if that person was ever traced and interviewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top