The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Michael Jackson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michael Jackson

Post by Marian on 11.09.11 9:11

Some interesting points from Me as ever. I remember watching a programme about the antics of some of Michael Jackson's fans at the time of his trial for alleged child abuse. What a creepy deranged bunch they were, pouring scorn on everyone, particularly the prosecuting counsel, who dared to challenge their hero's behaviour.

Does it ring bells with anyone?

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 11.09.11 9:33

@Marian wrote:Some interesting points from Me as ever. I remember watching a programme about the antics of some of Michael Jackson's fans at the time of his trial for alleged child abuse. What a creepy deranged bunch they were, pouring scorn on everyone, particularly the prosecuting counsel, who dared to challenge their hero's behaviour.

Does it ring bells with anyone?

I believe Michael Jackson was a set up , but Michael' was the victim in this case as well as Jordy Chandler at the hands of Evan Chandler , again it is a lot like this case you have to read past the headlines and research it a lot more, but the papers do not print the truth, Evan Chandler was getting in to a lot of debt with his business and as trying to blackmail mj,I listened to all the tapes and Evan is an evil man with no regards to his childs welfare If you are interested Marian I can do a bigger write up for you, It is a really sad case

QUOTE FROM JORDY CHANDLER (that the papers do not print bit like Amaral)

. ”I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me”.

maybe you did or did not know Evan ended up killing himself shooting himself in the head

http://www.trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i-lied-for-my-father-im-sorry-michael/

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 11.09.11 9:38

Thanks for that Dragonfly. The Chandler case was the first one in the 1990s and was settled before going to court. I was referring to the more recent one within the last 10 years which came about as a result of the British documentary made by Martin Bashir who also did the famous Diana "three in this marriage" interview.

I didn't know what became of Evan Chandler until now or that his son had retracted his allegations. Surely he could have done that long before Michael's death though?

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson

Post by dragonfly on 11.09.11 10:03

@Marian wrote:Thanks for that Dragonfly. The Chandler case was the first one in the 1990s and was settled before going to court. I was referring to the more recent one within the last 10 years which came about as a result of the British documentary made by Martin Bashir who also did the famous Diana "three in this marriage" interview.

I didn't know what became of Evan Chandler until now.

Marian I will try to find the links to back everything up, It was awful what happened to Michael Jackson , and to this day a lot of people still think he is a child molester , people around him destroyed him and the people he trusted rinsed him of his money including the lawyers who were meant to be protecting him, It was in their interests that things went to court the money involved ,and we all know what the press are like, It is truly shocking the amount of money and people who were trying to extort money from him,(as a lot of other celebs get alot of cranks out there) letters arrived everyday but it was all lies so nothing ever come of it, Evan took it a step further by injecting his child with drugs (he was a dentist) under the guise of tooth extraction, and was trying to use a 'truth serum' on his on child, again the second case same sort of thing money I will get all the info together, Michael Jackson was exploited to the max, and the Press are disgusting people who can destroy peoples lives and make and break who they please, The good people are blasted and the bad are protected

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.09.11 10:07

Split from the Martin Grime thread, to give it an interesting place all of its own here.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 11.09.11 11:02

@Marian wrote:Thanks for that Dragonfly. The Chandler case was the first one in the 1990s and was settled before going to court. I was referring to the more recent one within the last 10 years which came about as a result of the British documentary made by Martin Bashir who also did the famous Diana "three in this marriage" interview.

I didn't know what became of Evan Chandler until now or that his son had retracted his allegations. Surely he could have done that long before Michael's death though?

Well your're a young Lad who has been dragged up, Jordy knew Michael did not abuse him, How could you ever look someone in the eye knowing you were forced to say the worst lies and allegations you could ever say about someone, knowing full well it was not true with the world wide press destroying this person, could not of been easy , being as he was an innocent child , I think the guilt got the better of him,
Also Joe Jackson is an Evil beyond belief vile man , Michael went through horrific abuse as a child, and serve trauma can cause alters, I think this could of happened with Michael, When you can get 'en trapped' with a personality of the age of trauma abuse you suffer, you can find with serve trauma victims they speak in a child like voice , Anna Nicole spoke very similar as well , Hence all the Peter Pan fantasy 'escapism' world, Brice Taylor wrote about Michael and an Incident of abuse she claimed to have seen and witnessed on him and his brothers too horrific to write on here ,and many other allegations she makes about the people who are the abusers in her book Thanks for the Memories
The Truth Has Set Me Free , Which she has made huge allegations about people in her book yet no one has refuted her claims or tried to sue her, I think the major Michael Jackson Fans are well aware and well read up on his trauma he suffered despite it not being main stream news, So They are very protective knowing what he suffered , They is so much to read Like this case it will shock you , How some ones character could not be portrayed as further from the truth,

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.09.11 12:50

It's a powerful discussion, Marian & Dragonfly. I well remember that Bashir documentary and being horrified at the revelations. I think everyone was suspicious of Evan Chandler but everything clearly pointed to MJ's guilt. It's a very good lesson that things are not always as they seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 11.09.11 13:21

Yes I was suspicious of Evan Chandler's motivation but unfortunately Michael's decision to pay the family off did not look good for him. As for the second boy, his mother could well have been hoping that she would be rewarded financially too. It is sad that Michael did not receive the psychiatric help that he so clearly needed - instead of which doctors were happy, as long as they were paid, to let him turn himself into a circus freak.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 11.09.11 13:50

@Marian wrote:Yes I was suspicious of Evan Chandler's motivation but unfortunately Michael's decision to pay the family off did not look good for him. As for the second boy, his mother could well have been hoping that she would be rewarded financially too. It is sad that Michael did not receive the psychiatric help that he so clearly needed - instead of which doctors were happy, as long as they were paid, to let him turn himself into a circus freak.

The rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than that, I never understood why he paid him off , but when I read more of it , Michael was the one who didnt want to pay off , again it goes back to the lawyers who did not have michaels interests but again came down to money, by this point Michael was in an extreme fragile mental state, and he was being put on a lot of drugs by his doctor, Doctors is big money, Why would he want Michael to be drug free? that was the doctors bread and butter, They're are evil people in the industry , The problem was Michaels handlers , Michael is worth more dead then alive , People made alot of money from his death, even today Michaels brothers do not agree with this concert, in wales, they even hired an artist who was vile about Michael , again they did not care as its about money, it was on lt through the fans protesting that they back tracked , as they were worried about sales, as I said Joe is an evil person, who should no emotion when Michael died but was more interested in setting up deals, I will find that video Michael was scared by Joe, That is why he deformed himself and his looks he was constantly beaten while being told how ugly his face was, Michael did love his mum Katherine, Although I find her a weak women who allowed Michaels abuse to continue ,
He did have a skin disorder vitiligo, any one who knows anyone who suffers from that , you cant go back to your pigment, you loose the pigment in small patches, until it gets worse, your options are to cover it with special make up , but to do that everyday on your whole face or body after you have lost 30/40% is a lot of work or you just speed up the natural progress by using lightner , again another story the papers turn't it to something nasty , when it is a serious medical condition, no to be mocked , that is why you go an extreme white, With the surgery I mean who would keep on hacking someones face when it was operated and operated time and time again, The surgeon did not care again down to money, Michael started to talk about the higher powers in hollywood , He was speaking out a little to much then he died , A tragic story Marian and Molly give me a week I will put some interesting info up just need to look for it

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 11.09.11 15:17

I have listened to the tapes of Evan Chandler before they were cut and doctored to make it look as if he was trying to extort money from Jackson.

I also read that the "confession that it was all lies" supposedly from JC actually came from the Jackson camp after his death. Without that confession they couldn't have made as much money as they have and are still trying to do.
I believe Michael Jackson DID have an unhealthy interest in little boys and did molest them. There were more boys than than JC and GA, there was also the boy JS? who had been paid a million dollars by Jackson and also the son of the maid who was very brave in testifying in Court and got ridiculed for his trouble.

I can't believe all Jacksons money went on drugs. Evan Chandler stated that Jackson used to beg him for drugs years before he died and now we know Jackson was a drug addict it looks like Evan told the truth about that. I believe Michael Jackson lost his fortune trying to stay out of jail.

ETA. I agree with the OP about some of the fans of Michael Jackson. They wouldn't and still will not have a word said about their idol. I was a fan of Michael Jacksons music but I didn't like the person he was - very false and told lies a lot IMO.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 11.09.11 16:31

@littlepixie wrote:I have listened to the tapes of Evan Chandler before they were cut and doctored to make it look as if he was trying to extort money from Jackson.
can you send the originals that you heard ? I heard the originals not an innocent man in my opinion

I also read that the "confession that it was all lies" supposedly from JC actually came from the Jackson camp after his death. Without that confession they couldn't have made as much money as they have and are still trying to do.
can you send me the link? that the Jordy statement was false
I believe Michael Jackson DID have an unhealthy interest in little boys and did molest them.
Well a lot of people spoke out against that including Culkin , send me any links you may have,
There were more boys than than JC and GA, there was also the boy JS? who had been paid a million dollars by Jackson and also the son of the maid who was very brave in testifying in Court and got ridiculed for his trouble. Can you send me the conviction dates with links thanks not the ones where staff were sacked then decided to speak out

I can't believe all Jacksons money went on drugs.
it did no,t again can you send me the links saying all his money went on drugs never heard that before
Evan Chandler stated that Jackson used to beg him for drugs years before he died and now we know Jackson was a drug addict it looks like Evan told the truth about that. I believe Michael Jackson lost his fortune trying to stay out of jail. it was a known fact that michael was taking medications, regarding the pepsi incident no secret there

ETA. I agree with the OP about some of the fans of Michael Jackson. They wouldn't and still will not have a word said about their idol. I was a fan of Michael Jacksons music but I didn't like the person he was - very false and told lies a lot IMO.
you need to understand trauma based abuse and the effects it has on children took me over 10 years of research to understand how it splits the alters, long subject I think I will agree to disagree on that , as for the extremists you get them everywhere even on this site,

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 12.09.11 1:02

MJ was a very interesting character. Musically he was a genius and one we will probably never see of again. As someone said, you could see the beat. But it was so sad that he never had any kind of a normal life, his father pushed him into music from 5 years old and when he became such a superstar MJ was either hounded or besieged by people wherever he went. he never knew what it was like to walk down a street and not be mobbed or noticed, he never knew normality

Of course he was innocent, his only guilt was being a child himself (though not his fault) and having people around him whose only motivation was money and greed....because he had the money and they would say what they had to to be in his life to rob him of it. His caring and trusting nature in the end brought him down, this is the real tragedy. There are no words I can say on here that would describe what Bashir is

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 25.09.11 23:33

Dragonfly, I left the MJ case behind a long time ago. I no longer have any interest in debating whether he was a paedophile or not, if he was he got away with it for now, so no disrespect but the links are (or were) out there to the uncut tapes of Evan Chandler as well as the maids sons testimony and the words of his own family regarding JS. If I ever have time I will try and root them out and I mean that.

Did you follow the "Official" MJ site that his family set up during the trial, promising to post transcripts of the trial daily for a price? After everyone paid their money it disappeared PDQ and people were horrified and disgusted that they had been duped. Kept very quiet.

There were/are two camps in the MJ case just as there are in the McCann case. I have never understood it myself as even though I think MJ was a paedophile, I still think he was a musical genius. I don't have to believe he was a 40 odd year old innocent child to admire his talent. They are two completely different things.
He was dis-fellowshipped for a very good reason IMO.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.09.11 18:16

Lots of videos of the trial on tthe link at the bottom (hence the gaps and heading).........................

Michael Jackson 'flatlined' at home, paramedic set to testify

(CNN) -- Two Los Angeles County paramedics who responded to the delayed 911 call from Michael Jackson's home the day the pop icon died are expected to testify Friday that what Dr. Conrad Murray told them about Jackson "didn't add up."

Prosecutors contend Murray, who is on trial for involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death, misled the paramedics by not telling them he had given his patient the surgical anesthestic propofol before realizing he was not breathing.

Paramedic Richard Senneff testified at the preliminary hearing in January that Murray told them he had only given Jackson a dose of lorazepam to help him sleep and that he was treating him for dehydration.

No pulse was ever detected with Jackson and paramedics' heart monitor showed Jackson had "flatlined" as he lay on his bedroom floor, Senneff previously said.

Jackson's doctor admits propofol use

Day 3: Murray's attempts to save Jackson

How Jackson's kids viewed his last hours

Jackson's chef describes frantic scene
When Senneff asked Murray "how long the patient was down," the doctor responded "'It just happened,'" he said. The paramedic, however, said "it didn't add up."

Paramedic Martin Blount will likely also be called as a witness Friday, the fourth day of Murray's Los Angeles County, California, trial.

Prosecutors argue Murray's medical care as Jackson's personal physician was so reckless that he should be held criminally responsible for his June 25, 2009, death.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said Murray abandoned "all principles of medical care" when he used a makeshift intravenous drip to administer the surgical anesthetic propofol to put Jackson to sleep.

Murray acknowledged in a police interview to giving Jackson propofol almost every night for two months as the singer prepared for comeback concerts that were set to start in London in July 2009.

The coroner ruled that Jackson's June 25, 2009, death was the result of "acute propofol intoxication" in combination with sedatives.

Michael Jackson's chef Thursday defended her decision not to alert a security guard that Murray needed help in Jackson's bedroom after Murray frantically asked her to do so.

It wasn't until about 10 minutes later that a guard in a trailer a few feet away from chef Kai Chase's kitchen was ordered upstairs to the bedroom where Murray was trying to revive Jackson, according to trial testimony.

Murray "was very nervous, and frantic and he was shouting," when he ran down a staircase near the kitchen where Chase was preparing Jackson's lunch, Chase testified Thursday afternoon.

Alvarez: Jackson was 'very light'

Broke MJ staffer won't do paid interviews

Prosecution plays Jackson 911 call

Jackson I.V. contained 'milky substance'

"Get help, get security, get Prince," Chase said Murray screamed......................(continues on link below, with lots of videos of the trial)

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/30/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/index.html?eref=igoogledmn_topstories

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 09.10.11 12:36

A link about yesterday's tribute concert in Cardiff. How nice it is to see the Jackson children living a comparatively normal existence to the one they had before. It used to send my blood pressure soaring to see them masked or with their heads covered!

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/jackson_s_children_watch_star_studded_tribute

For those who don't know, the real name of "Blanket" is Prince Michael II - hmm!!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 09.10.11 14:03

I so pity those children for the life they were living when they lived with Michael Jackson. It has been said in Court that at night there was only their father (who was anesthetized every night and hung over every day), the doctor, and themselves in the locked house. Even the phones didnt work. It was the children who had to carry the oxygen tanks that MJ "needed" up the stairs as there was no staff in the house apart from a part-time chef. They were the care-givers.

MJ himself stated they were sick of being vagabonds. I had read they were homeless before the AEG deal and had spent the last few years living in hotels and staying at friends houses. It showed in Court that some of their belongings were still in cardboard boxes in the house that AEG were renting for them.

I am glad they are out of all that. It is not up to children to have all that on their shoulders.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.11.11 9:37

There was a programme shown yesterday about Michael's doctor Conrad Murray now that his trial has ended.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-man-who-killed-michael-jackson/4od#3258873

If the link is kaput (and it isn't working right now) just go to Channel 4 on demand.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum