The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry? Mm11

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry? Mm11

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry? Regist10

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry? Empty A Smile/Frown after Happylarry?

Post by Gillyspot 08.09.11 2:33

On JATYK2 they are have been discussing whether Madeleine having make up.

From the "famous" Jayelles (of rebuttal fame) "I don't recall it from the book. There is very little of the book covering Madeleine's life."

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t274p15-just-for-shubob

This was in a discussion regarding whether Madeleine had had an y make up done by a professional or not (they couldn't decide).

"There is very little of the book covering Madeleine's life" - was the book not called "Madeleine"?? YET very little of Madeleine - loads of Poor, Poor Kate & her trials and tribulations in there - or am I wrong?
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry? Empty Re: A Smile/Frown after Happylarry?

Post by Kololi 08.09.11 12:36

I believe you are spot on and whilst I still do not believe that they deliberately killed her, I do believe that protecting their lifestyle, "good" name and careers means more to them than finding their child does if she is even findable any more.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

A Smile/Frown after Happylarry? Empty Re: A Smile/Frown after Happylarry?

Post by lj 08.09.11 14:47

That you guys can even stomach to go there.

They write such stupidities. it hurts your eyes.

Just like happy larry himself: spending hours here making posts or new topics to just confirm what we already knew: the McCann fanclub, just like the McCanns, have to share a braincell and have never heard of common decency.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum