The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Regist10

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann

Post by Invinoveritas 30.07.12 19:32

candyfloss wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:Hey candyfloss, I´ve been trying to get onto mccannfiles for the last few days, have you tried to get on? it seemed to work last week for me but is now not available

No problem for me Invinoveritas, have you tried my link?

Yes, I´ve tried your link and when I use it and go to the homepage I get a Whoops not found -404 error

Ah yes I see, the link works and takes you to that page. It seems like just the Home page is not working. Have tried some of the others and they are ok, including latest news, so you can access it ok. Don't think I have ever been on the home page Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 110921

Okey Dokey, and thanks for your help, I´ll change my favourites, thanks again

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann

Post by Cordelia123 30.07.12 19:46

candyfloss wrote:The "Quiz woman Najoua Chekaya was not present on that night that Madeleine went missing. The papers ran with the story she was there that night, but if you look at her statement it is not true. This from the McCannfiles.com

Najoua Chekaya's short police statement, 14 August 2008
The aerobic instructor short statement Gazeta Digital

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis
Thursday August 14 2008

Najoua Chekaya arrived in Portugal on March 2007, recruited in England to work for Mark Warner, according to her statement to the PJ, in May 2007. Just a curiosity, the translator was Robert Murat. She described her daily working routine, as an aerobics instructor and said that when she arrived at Ocean Club, she was asked also to perform a "Quiz Game", at night (09:00 pm), at the Tapas Bar, twice a week – every Sunday and Tuesday.

On May 1, 2007, after the "Quiz" was finished, Najoua was invited by Gerry McCann to sit at their table, to have a drink. She was there for 15/20 minutes, between 9.30 and 9:50 pm. There was just casual talk and she doesn't know if Madeleine's mother was at the table or not.

During that period of time, nobody left the table, but there was an empty chair. Who has been sitting at that chair, Najoua didn't know.

Note: This is an extremely important piece of information, as we had previously been led to believe that at 9.30pm, on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, Ms Chekaya had been invited to join the tapas table, by Gerry McCann, following completion of the quiz. Her police statement makes it quite clear that this was not the case. Consequently, she cannot corroborate, or provide an alibi for, any of the McCanns or their friends movements on the night of May 3rd.

First mention of Najoua Chekaya was in Sol on 30 June 2007:

'An aerobic instructor from the resort entertains the dinner guests at Tapas with a 'Quiz'. At 9.30 p.m. the game ends, and Gerry invites her to their table, where she stays for half an hour. During that time, as she later confided to friends, nobody left the table, but one of the chairs was vacant. Najova Chekaya refuses to talk to Sol.'

The Daily Mail later picked up the story, twice, as above.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id53.html

Thank you very much for that information about Najova Chekaya, forgive me if I have missed the obvious, but what is it that is clearing Gerry McCann from being the man that the Smith family saw; they seem quite certain.
Cordelia123

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.08.12 14:40

I might have the wrong person in mind, but it appears that a member who posted a few repeat posts yesterday by quoting herself but not adding comments, has had her posts removed, some of which included comments about the family of Sarah Payne. I am very surprised that although the offensive posts have been deleted, that she is still allowed to post on the forum. I hope that she has had her card marked and been told she will be banned if she ever does anything like that again.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.12 15:03

russiandoll wrote: I might have the wrong person in mind, but it appears that a member who posted a few repeat posts yesterday by quoting herself but not adding comments, has had her posts removed, some of which included comments about the family of Sarah Payne. I am very surprised that although the offensive posts have been deleted, that she is still allowed to post on the forum. I hope that she has had her card marked and been told she will be banned if she ever does anything like that again.

Cordelia123 was banned and won't be posting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.08.12 15:11

thanks for that info CF.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Me too : I think the McCanns were 'strange'

Post by Deeply Disillusioned 22.08.13 0:54

Starting at the very beginning of this dreadful case my gut instinct, unsupported by facts other than my perceptive observation as a non-medial/non-clinical person, made me regard both McCanns as the prime suspects.  There was always something odd, unnatural and definitely un-parental about both McCanns' behaviour.

When newspapers published diagrams of the distance of the sleeping children away from the restaurant, and the walking route, the McCanns utter indifference to the safety and welfare of their OWN children suggested grave irregularities. Especially as both doctors could have easily afforded the cheap services of a hotel supplied child minder. Normal parents would have routinely and unquestioningly used the child minding service, just to put their own minds at rest and know that THEIR children would be safe and well looked-after.  For some unexplained reason the McCanns did not think or act like 'normal' parents on that evening.

The McCann's behaviour on the night was so abnormal for any caring person, parent or otherwise, that it suggested to me their direct involvement in the disappearance and the fate of their own child.

The Portuguese police were a disaster. They failed to realise they were dealing with cunning, deceitful and merciless people (word substituted

This is my honest person opinion.

Deeply Disillusioned.
Deeply Disillusioned

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.08.13 7:20

Deeply Disillusioned wrote:
The McCann's behaviour on the night was so abnormal for any caring person, parent or otherwise, that it suggested to me their direct involvement in the disappearance and the fate of their own child.
The Portuguese police were a disaster. They failed to realise they were dealing with cunning, deceitful and merciless people (word substituted).
This is my honest person opinion
Deeply Disillusioned.
I do not think there is any evidence for the word "killers', if taken in a literal sense.
Perhaps you are using it metaphorically  - killing the truth - killing the enquiry - killing any possibility of their being believed by consistently changing their story in the first few days.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.13 13:55

I don't feel that it's fair to describe the Portuguese police as a disaster.

While no doubt mistakes were made - as happens everywhere - how could they have foreseen the British government interference and obstructions which were put in their path?

Had this case involved lesser mortals than the McCanns and their cronies, I'm sure that it would have been resolved quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.08.13 14:33

PeterMac wrote:
The Portuguese police were a disaster. They failed to realise they were dealing with cunning, deceitful and merciless people (word substituted).
Deeply Disillusioned.
I do not think there is any evidence for the word "killers', if taken in a literal sense.
Perhaps you are using it metaphorically  - killing the truth - killing the enquiry - killing any possibility of their being believed by consistently changing their story in the first few days.
'Merciless killers' that's a new one on the forum from a newbie. Perhaps it's a forthcoming trend to reduce this forum to tw*tterism and gossip. It's also good to say 'this is my honest opinion' so I'll sign off this post by saying this is my honest and personal opinion.

I await the usual ticking off from people.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.13 15:01

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Deeply Disillusioned.
'Merciless killers' that's a new one on the forum from a newbie. Perhaps it's a forthcoming trend to reduce this forum to tw*tterism and gossip. It's also good to say 'this is my honest opinion' so I'll sign off this post by saying this is my honest and personal opinion.

I await the usual ticking off from people.
No ticking off Aquila, thank you for bringing the post to my attention, I had not noticed that bit.  It has been changed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deeply Disillusioned 22.08.13 16:06

Peter Mac wrote

Perhaps you are using it metaphorically - killing the truth - killing the enquiry - killing any possibility of their being believed by consistently changing their story in the first few days.

I concur there is apparently no evidence. Obviously there may be evidence that exists but has not, for reasons unknown to me, been acted upon. I can not truthfully state whether evidence exists or it does not. I simply do not know.

Thank you for your constructive metaphorical suggestions. It is my understanding the Defamation laws of England allow one to have honest beliefs even when those honest believes are unsupported by facts providing the accusations are not made as statements of fact.

The McCann issues that continue to puzzle me are:-

• Their behaviour including reactions which was radically different, in my opinion, from others in a similar or identical situation; and

• Their failure as parents and guardians of their own children's care and well-being, to utilised an easily available and easily affordable hotel child minding service - something I believe all other parents, who could afford the fee, would have done without a second thought.

• Mothers with young children, in my experience, usually pop-out briefly, about hourly, to check on her children even when there is a child minder. Its a mother's natural caring instinct - programmed in the mother's DNA.

The Portuguese police failed to treat the crime scene as a scene of a major crime. Mistakenly in a sleepy tourist town they did not expect the event would be so serious. One hopes next time they will be more aware of what rarely, thankfully, can happen.
Deeply Disillusioned

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.13 17:00

I'm going to set up a new topic about the actions of the Portuguese police as we've gone off topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top