The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash? - Page 4 Mm11

What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash? - Page 4 Mm11

What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash? - Page 4 Regist10

What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by Guest 15.09.12 10:45

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Nina wrote:
sonic72 wrote:
Hilary wrote:

No, I don't believe there was not someone crying and calling 'Daddy!' or 'Maddie!' for well over an hour one evening; there is no good reason to disbelieve Mrs Fenn; as I recall, concerns were raised with the parents by Ocean club staff that the children were unattended and crying, as a result of a resident's complaint. It was perhaps that evening that an accident befell Madeleine, and it was the twins crying for her? Or possibly it was Kate crying Madeleine's name in grief...Either way someone was crying for 'Daddy' or 'Maddie' and possibly no-one saw Madeleine after that episode - it's only the creche records which offer a confused possibility that she was t
here the following day, no absolute memory from other people? What I don't believe is that a breakfast conversation about crying in the night ever took place with Madeleine. I think that was invented a lot later to place Madeleine at breakfast, alive and well, on the morning the conversation supposedly took place.

Perhaps the crying was an injured maddie, and when they got to her it was too late?

I've been thnking along the same lines: the crying stopped when the cause of it, or the person causing it left, instead of entered. He/she could have left talking the child, drugged, abused, gagged, unconscious or what have you with him/her.

I don't have the time schedules at hand of the various absences of the Tapasniks due to purported illness, stomach pains or diarrhea, on the subsequent nights from april 28th; can anybody fill me in on the name of the absentee on the night mrs. Fenn heard the crying?
Thank you.

Mrs Fenn said that the crying got more and more desperate then suddenly stopped when she heard the terrace door slide open. She thought it was the parents returning but I have always thought it was someone leaving. She said there was no other sound. A child crying to that level doesn't just stop and is then silent, they wind down and often even start again. They certainly would not be silent, unless they were unconscious.
Agree with all you have said Nina :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top