The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved They knew they had top level protection

Post by tigger on 12.09.11 9:21

-and that protection could MORE easily have covered up an accident and changed any results from a PM, than the circus that actually had to be controlled.
If anybody hates the McCanns, it's the people who had to cover for them to save their own skins probably.

So any apologist for an accident/panic scenario is missing the elephant in the room.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved fence-sitters

Post by rainbow-fairy on 12.09.11 9:43

Well, I'd always understood the mindsets of those interested in this case - the pro's, who deny anything that doesn't protect their golden couple, and the anti's, who don't believe the abduction story

I just CAN'T understand those who will allow that the mccanns story has more holes than a fishing bet yet even so, we should feel sorry for them AND not want them charged even if guilt is proven?
This is all too much of a grey area for me. Must be all the smoke and mirrors.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by lj on 12.09.11 13:58


From Hilary's post:

snipped
As I have said, my sympathy for them is in regard to the loss of their child and the awful lives they must be living as a consequence of the choices they made;

snipped

This really reminds me of the joke (I have posted it several times before) of the boy who kills his parents and then asks the judge for clemency because he's an orphan.

snipped
Thanks for the responses; I think I have said what I wanted to say and don't have time or energy to keep responding to more of the same. :)
snipped

So sad we bore you, it must be much more exciting to listen to "swarthy man smashes shutter, please send money" stories. It is however just as with the McCanns: it's your choice to write you sympathize and you will get dozens of reasons why we don't. I'm sure their are many fora where you will be applauded for that.


snipped
Perhaps Madeleine slipped from the sofa and banged her head, or fell into the blind and was strangled by the cord in the early hours (remembering the brief whooshed tv report of investigators believing Madeleine had died of a 'broken neck').
snipped

Now this is the interesting part of your post. In the very beginning I posted on another forum about an accident that happened years ago in my neighbourhood. One family had the same type of shutters and a brother and sister, I believe he was 4 and she was 6 yrs, tried to open them. Of course they could not, these things are really heavy, and the boy climbed behind the strap (these are not strings but sturdy straps, to push with all his weight, while his sister was pulling. They got it up a bit but, because they did not let the strap roll up, when it slipped out of their hands the shutter fell down and the strap smacked the boy with all the weight of the shutter against the wall and then more or less choked him. He died of brain damage through both the direct trauma and the choking. Because of the emphasis on the shutters I have wondered in the past if something like that happened.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by lj on 12.09.11 15:22

I would like to add, if they had come out right away that it was an accident and showed a normal regret about their neglect, I believe they would have had tons of sympathy. Now even if you believe their story about abduction while they left their kids alone, they still don't show any regret for leaving them alone. Nope anyone who dare to question their parenting gets this "it was responsible parenting" pushed down their throats. They don't need sympathy, they have enough paid for support thanks to the Madeleine fund.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by jd on 12.09.11 15:51

Bridget O Donnell (wife of Jeremy Wilkins) said in an interview for the Evening Standard re the abduction "........ recalled admiring them (The McCanns) for leaving their children to sleep in their apartment as they ate at a tapas restaurant nearby"

Ive never recovered from this statement from her

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23427580-madeleine-witness-breaks-her-silence-i-am-certain-that-kate-mccann-is-innocent.do

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 12.09.11 17:14

@lj wrote:I would like to add, if they had come out right away that it was an accident and showed a normal regret about their neglect, I believe they would have had tons of sympathy. Now even if you believe their story about abduction while they left their kids alone, they still don't show any regret for leaving them alone. Nope anyone who dare to question their parenting gets this "it was responsible parenting" pushed down their throats. They don't need sympathy, they have enough paid for support thanks to the Madeleine fund.
lj, I think you are a mind-reader! Everything, more or less, you say is what I've thought but not posted,

Ya know what, EVEN NOW I would think very slightly more of them if Kate and/or Gerry just put their hands up, admitted what happened and put a stop to this farce once and for all. They'd get far more respect that way than waiting for the police to finally turn them over (I hope this happens sooner rather than later)
I must stress - I'd only respect their owning up. Everything they have done since May 3rd 07, and quite likely long before that, has been utterly despicable.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by PeterMac on 12.09.11 17:31

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Ya know what, EVEN NOW I would think very slightly more of them if Kate and/or Gerry just put their hands up, admitted what happened and put a stop to this farce once and for all. EDIT

Luke 15:7 - "I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."
Think on this, Kate. And all the Tapas 7. Think, reflect, and steel yourself to tell the truth. If you believe in a God, of course. If not, then just go on as you are, and someone else will do it for you. Perhaps someone very close to you.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by lj on 12.09.11 17:34

So true, rainbow-fairy and PeterMac, even now.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 12.09.11 18:20

@lj wrote:So true, rainbow-fairy and PeterMac, even now.
Confession is a good thought, but whilst they're still spouting the same old 'it was like dining in you backyard-we've-done-nothing-wrong' type lines, TBH I don't think the odds are good!
Dunno about yours, but my 'backyard' doesn't have a swimming pool (I wish!), nor does it have Tom, Dick, Harry and Albert wandering through it either!
Chumps.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by Invinoveritas on 12.09.11 18:36

Taken together with their visit to the Pope, as well as the received donations amounting to several million pounds sterling Kate and Gerald McCann have in their denial of the death of their little daughter developed a new reality , from which there is no return for them: the immense shame in the case of a public confession of their incomparable deceiving of the world would probably be even greater than their perceived fault, not to have been there (at the decisive moment) for Madeleine.

This is a rough translation from a comment in Daniela´s book, we could add the White House, the European Parliament etc. They don´t live in our world (my comment). They think that they are untouchable.

____________________
"A voyage of discovery is not just seeing new sights - it is seeing familiar sights with new eyes." Proust

Invinoveritas

Posts : 374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Nowereland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved book

Post by rainbow-fairy on 12.09.11 20:07

@Invinoveritas wrote: This is a rough translation from a comment in Daniela´s book, we could add the White House, the European Parliament etc. They don´t live in our world (my comment). They think that they are untouchable.
Which book is that, invinoveritas?

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by Invinoveritas on 12.09.11 20:33

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@Invinoveritas wrote: This is a rough translation from a comment in Daniela´s book, we could add the White House, the European Parliament etc. They don´t live in our world (my comment). They think that they are untouchable.
Which book is that, invinoveritas?



rainbow-fairy, the book is from a german psychologist, it is only available in german,



Analyse des Vermisstenfalles Madeleine Mccann from Daniela Prousa ISBN 978-3-86553-353-1



her hypothesis is that Madeleine died in the holiday flat and Kate covered up the death, hid the body in a cupboard in the parents´bedroom and this is why she didn´t take part in the "search" for the girl but sat on the bed to keep the searchers out of the bedroom, she also suggests that Gerry was unaware of this initially which (in my opinion) could be a reason for the contradictions in their initial statements

____________________
"A voyage of discovery is not just seeing new sights - it is seeing familiar sights with new eyes." Proust

Invinoveritas

Posts : 374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Nowereland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved book

Post by rainbow-fairy on 12.09.11 21:28

@Invinoveritas wrote: This is a rough translation from a comment in Daniela´s book, we could add the White House, the European Parliament etc. They don´t live in our world (my comment). They think that they are untouchable.
Which book is that, invinoveritas?

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by lj on 12.09.11 21:31

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@lj wrote:So true, rainbow-fairy and PeterMac, even now.
Confession is a good thought, but whilst they're still spouting the same old 'it was like dining in you backyard-we've-done-nothing-wrong' type lines, TBH I don't think the odds are good!
Dunno about yours, but my 'backyard' doesn't have a swimming pool (I wish!), nor does it have Tom, Dick, Harry and Albert wandering through it either!
Chumps.

Apart from that, in the time my kids were the age of Madeleine and the twins I would take a babyfoon, or baby monitor with me all the time.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by lj on 12.09.11 21:35

@Invinoveritas wrote:Taken together with their visit to the Pope, as well as the received donations amounting to several million pounds sterling Kate and Gerald McCann have in their denial of the death of their little daughter developed a new reality , from which there is no return for them: the immense shame in the case of a public confession of their incomparable deceiving of the world would probably be even greater than their perceived fault, not to have been there (at the decisive moment) for Madeleine.

This is a rough translation from a comment in Daniela´s book, we could add the White House, the European Parliament etc. They don´t live in our world (my comment). They think that they are untouchable.

Yes, I think it's safe to say that a confession now is not very likely.

And if ever they will be confronted with undeniable proof of their deceit we will hear 2 things over and over again: "we did it for the twins" and, "we did not arrange any of that, it was all family and other people who wanted to help, and we did not know how to stop that".

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved apologies and gratitude

Post by rainbow-fairy on 12.09.11 21:50

@Invinoveritas wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@Invinoveritas wrote: This is a rough translation from a comment in Daniela´s book, we could add the White House, the European Parliament etc. They don´t live in our world (my comment). They think that they are untouchable.
Which book is that, invinoveritas?



rainbow-fairy, the book is from a german psychologist, it is only available in german,



Analyse des Vermisstenfalles Madeleine Mccann from Daniela Prousa ISBN 978-3-86553-353-1



her hypothesis is that Madeleine died in the holiday flat and Kate covered up the death, hid the body in a cupboard in the parents´bedroom and this is why she didn
´t take part in the "search" for the girl but sat on the bed to keep the searchers out of the bedroom, she also suggests that Gerry was unaware of this initially which (in my opinion) could be a reason for the contradictions in their initial statements
Thanks, invinoveritas! I hadn't heard of the book, shame its only in German, I know a bit but I don't think my high school level German would cope with that!
Her hypothesis certainly sounds plausible to me, definitely.

Dunno why my post went twice, thinks it's because phone lost signal halfway through? Sorry bout that! :-)

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by HFS on 14.09.11 10:51

@Invinoveritas wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@Invinoveritas wrote: This is a rough translation from a comment in Daniela´s book, we could add the White House, the European Parliament etc. They don´t live in our world (my comment). They think that they are untouchable.
Which book is that, invinoveritas?



rainbow-fairy, the book is from a german psychologist, it is only available in german,



Analyse des Vermisstenfalles Madeleine Mccann from Daniela Prousa ISBN 978-3-86553-353-1



her hypothesis is that Madeleine died in the holiday flat and Kate covered up the death, hid the body in a cupboard in the parents´bedroom and this is why she didn´t take part in the "search" for the girl but sat on the bed to keep the searchers out of the bedroom, she also suggests that Gerry was unaware of this initially which (in my opinion) could be a reason for the contradictions in their initial statements

Shame it's in German, I can't read that.
How likely is this theory considering many people searched the apartment, including the cupboards. Did anybody say (like the GNR) that they weren't allowed to enter the bedroom?

HFS

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by jd on 14.09.11 11:01

It is interesting to observe that KM doesn't seem to be involved much with caring for Maddie, it was GM that put her to bed, it was GM that was checking on her, it was GM who last saw her. A friend was even sent up to check KM was alright when she as alone with the kids. It feels like prior to the abduction story timeline, KM has been kept away from having anything in the statements which puts her doing anything with Maddie except for when she had disappeared. Wonder if this is the guilt of the truth they have purposely kept her away in their story

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by Invinoveritas on 14.09.11 11:25

good question jd,

I wonder myself why this was as you describe, some times I think Madeleine never saw the light of day on the 3rd and that the strong man (Gerry) took over with the organisation of the disposal of the body, the records for his whereabouts on the 3rd are very scanty.

Invinoveritas

Posts : 374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Nowereland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by jd on 14.09.11 11:47

Not only did GM clearly take control, but it seems orchestrated that there could be nothing in the statements that could be aligned to KM being involved in some kind of accident

I think Maddie died 30th April-1st May

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 14.09.11 18:38

@jd wrote:It is interesting to observe that KM doesn't seem to be involved much with caring for Maddie, it was GM that put her to bed, it was GM that was checking on her, it was GM who last saw her. A friend was even sent up to check KM was alright when she as alone with the kids. It feels like prior to the abduction story timeline, KM has been kept away from having anything in the statements which puts her doing anything with Maddie except for when she had disappeared. Wonder if this is the guilt of the truth they have purposely kept her away in their story



you are right, jd. kate always seems very cold, no proper maternal emotions towards Maddie OR the twins. It's almost eerie how detached she seems at times.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by sonic72 on 12.09.12 21:49

Even the McScamm's said themselves 'We've let her down' so at the very least they should be charged with neglect.

C'mon Scotland Yard, you've wasted a lot of our tax money on this, we're banking on you coming up with something good for Maddy. We also want a complete breakdown of where ALL the millions
£££ have gone, this includes money spent on your 'review' and all the money that the McCann's have received.

sonic72

Posts : 337
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by sonic72 on 12.09.12 21:53

@Hilary wrote:

No, I don't believe there was not someone crying and calling 'Daddy!' or 'Maddie!' for well over an hour one evening; there is no good reason to disbelieve Mrs Fenn; as I recall, concerns were raised with the parents by Ocean club staff that the children were unattended and crying, as a result of a resident's complaint. It was perhaps that evening that an accident befell Madeleine, and it was the twins crying for her? Or possibly it was Kate crying Madeleine's name in grief...Either way someone was crying for 'Daddy' or 'Maddie' and possibly no-one saw Madeleine after that episode - it's only the creche records which offer a confused possibility that she was there the following day, no absolute memory from other people? What I don't believe is that a breakfast conversation about crying in the night ever took place with Madeleine. I think that was invented a lot later to place Madeleine at breakfast, alive and well, on the morning the conversation supposedly took place.


Perhaps the crying was an injured maddie, and when they got to her it was too late?

sonic72

Posts : 337
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by Nina on 13.09.12 9:54

@sonic72 wrote:
@Hilary wrote:

No, I don't believe there was not someone crying and calling 'Daddy!' or 'Maddie!' for well over an hour one evening; there is no good reason to disbelieve Mrs Fenn; as I recall, concerns were raised with the parents by Ocean club staff that the children were unattended and crying, as a result of a resident's complaint. It was perhaps that evening that an accident befell Madeleine, and it was the twins crying for her? Or possibly it was Kate crying Madeleine's name in grief...Either way someone was crying for 'Daddy' or 'Maddie' and possibly no-one saw Madeleine after that episode - it's only the creche records which offer a confused possibility that she was there the following day, no absolute memory from other people? What I don't believe is that a breakfast conversation about crying in the night ever took place with Madeleine. I think that was invented a lot later to place Madeleine at breakfast, alive and well, on the morning the conversation supposedly took place.


Perhaps the crying was an injured maddie, and when they got to her it was too late?

Mrs Fenn said that the crying got more and more desperate then suddenly stopped when she heard the terrace door slide open. She thought it was the parents returning but I have always thought it was someone leaving. She said there was no other sound. A child crying to that level doesn't just stop and is then silent, they wind down and often even start again. They certainly would not be silent, unless they were unconscious.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: What is the likelihood that the SY 'review' will be a whitewash?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 14.09.12 18:36

@Nina wrote:
@sonic72 wrote:
@Hilary wrote:

No, I don't believe there was not someone crying and calling 'Daddy!' or 'Maddie!' for well over an hour one evening; there is no good reason to disbelieve Mrs Fenn; as I recall, concerns were raised with the parents by Ocean club staff that the children were unattended and crying, as a result of a resident's complaint. It was perhaps that evening that an accident befell Madeleine, and it was the twins crying for her? Or possibly it was Kate crying Madeleine's name in grief...Either way someone was crying for 'Daddy' or 'Maddie' and possibly no-one saw Madeleine after that episode - it's only the creche records which offer a confused possibility that she was t
here the following day, no absolute memory from other people? What I don't believe is that a breakfast conversation about crying in the night ever took place with Madeleine. I think that was invented a lot later to place Madeleine at breakfast, alive and well, on the morning the conversation supposedly took place.


Perhaps the crying was an injured maddie, and when they got to her it was too late?

Mrs Fenn said that the crying got more and more desperate then suddenly stopped when she heard the terrace door slide open. She thought it was the parents returning but I have always thought it was someone leaving. She said there was no other sound. A child crying to that level doesn't just stop and is then silent, they wind down and often even start again. They certainly would not be silent, unless they were unconscious.
Agree with all you have said Nina :)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum