The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mccann progaganda for the german launch of Madeleine

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mccann progaganda for the german launch of Madeleine

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 pm

I can't imagine that the PJ's can say anything else, innocent until proven guilty and their evidence wasn't enough to get a conviction at that time. I doubt SY can say much more either, they're at the very opening of the investigation. It's just the same story with the media everywhere, the McCann's are just controlling everyone through CR. It's almost unbearable to watch.

Back to top Go down

Media

Post by crispyroll on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Molly, yes it is absoluteley unbearable. If the press tell so much nonsense in this case it will do that in others cases too. I will stop reading any newspaper and magazine. It is as waste of time for me. I have to ask myself reading any article if its is true or not. No thank you.

crispyroll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They're not giving sources

Post by tigger on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:42 pm

They talk about investigators in Portugal and 'participants' whoever they may be. Bar staff? As pointed out above, SY have no direct line and give a standard response of ongoing investigation.In fact they gave a response to MM that in a homicide investigation etc. etc. I cannot believe that all of them said there was no evidence of McCanns' involvement. If Stern reporters actually bothered to look into the matter properly, they would see there's a lot of evidence.
I do think publishers are having a hard time and need their investments promoted - perhaps CR too, has a few continental contacts?
I would think the books will have little success in these countries. Unless they can find a Hungarian paedophile to headline for a few weeks, that translation might as well be landfill.

But in the UK, even Paxman seemed to have been got at. Although he cleverly let Gerry talk most of the interview. You don't see that one often on youtube.

Basically the McCanns are like a patient the doctors don't want to get better and don't want to die, as long as they're breathing, there's money for everyone. CR, publishers, newspapers, you name it.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 pm

tigger , I translated Beteiligte as participants, I think a better word is "the involved"

Invinoveritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 pm

@crispyroll wrote:Molly, yes it is absoluteley unbearable. If the press tell so much nonsense in this case it will do that in others cases too. I will stop reading any newspaper and magazine. It is as waste of time for me. I have to ask myself reading any article if its is true or not. No thank you.

If there is money to be made then the press will go with the story, they are not interested if it is a lie or not, bit like Carter Ruck will represent anything so long as they get paid their huge rates. People like Clarence Mitchell or Max Clifford will back and support anyone who will give them the publicity in the media and the money. I personally think Mitchell had enough though after the hoax India sighting sham. Papers like NOTW used to set up stories (some very big ones) if they felt the story would sell & continue to sell and all parties gained financially, usually at the cost of some poor innocent being. Normally the truth in each story is very simple but the confusion and conspiracy keeps it alive and money continued to be made for everyone

the McCanns should be take this lie detector test:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14900800

The number of times the McScams blink in interviews starts me off. And when the big lie is said then they have the half a second eyelid close

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:27 am

And SY was not going to inform anyone? Either SY or Mrs Fuchs is lying, and though I have not much confidence in SY my bet is Mrs Fuchs nose has grown a bit.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm not keeping up here.

Post by tigger on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 am

Is there a list of sightings anywhere that can be related to the book launchings in various countries?

There was a recent article about a German paedo? And now the launch?

The Dutroux case and Belgian and Dutch paedo rings were mentioned long before the book launch there, but may well have been resurrected just before?

I now also remember some time ago, something about a Hungarian paedo ring. Or a Hungarian/German paedo connection. This wasn't long ago. So my flippant remark earlier about having to find a Hungarian paedo to help sell the bewk may be true.

It is wonderful what they learn at media school these days. Couple of articles on paedos , sinister child snatchers and a few weeks later a lost child.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Yep, the McCanns and Clarrie are not a hair better than Carter Ruck: it does not matter what or who you use, as long as you win.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:11 pm

@Invinoveritas wrote:The family are trying to find her daughter. They will not give up, as long as there is no indication on what happened on 3 July in Praia da Luz. As long as there is public interest or in the event that new information should come to light the stern will continue reporting on the case.

With kind regards

Cornelia Fuchs

does this read right crispyroll?

3 July? Why is it that some journalists can't even get the basics right?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@Invinoveritas wrote:The family are trying to find her daughter. They will not give up, as long as there is no indication on what happened on 3 July in Praia da Luz. As long as there is public interest or in the event that new information should come to light the stern will continue reporting on the case.

With kind regards

Cornelia Fuchs

does this read right crispyroll?

3 July? Why is it that some journalists can't even get the basics right?

The Stern isn´t what a lot of people think it is, it lost most of its credibility in 1983 when it published what it thought were Hitler´s Diaríes, all of which were proved as forgeries, Stern hasn´t since recovered from this and is in my opinion to be considered as a light weight mag. for the waiting room in the surgery, serious relevant mags. publications in germany are Spiegel (more or less neutral) and Focus (centre right), Spiegel online also has an english/american language page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Diaries

Invinoveritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crispyroll on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm

I think the Stern recovered. "Spiegel" has written the same "nonsense" about the McCanns. In the last online article the journalist wrote about the McCanns, who has done everything to find their child and everyone in the world knows the "little girl with the big beautiful eyes, Kate McCanns does not like to be in public but for her daughter she does everything. I wrote to the Spiegel but has not received any answer.

crispyroll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crispyroll on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Here is the link reagarding the article in "Spiegel":

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/0,1518,759388,00.html

crispyroll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crispyroll on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:33 pm

I have just read the article in "Spiegel" again and the journalist pointed out that the McCanns left their children alone in the appartment at least.

crispyroll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum