The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine Calender for 2012

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine Calender for 2012

Post by whatsupdoc on 08.09.11 19:20

@lj wrote:please show us....

There are a few duplicates but look at the D and the last E. One of the two there has a wear mark on their right knee which is obvious. I think there is a lady with jeans and white socks shown twice somewhere else.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.09.11 22:47

Yeah, I recognized the doubles too. iconbiggrin I thought they really had been naughty and minimized photos of Jane Tanner or Rachel and shopped them in there. big grin

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton on 20.09.11 19:53

I've got my magnifying glass out, and I reckon 50% of the males are John Corner.

kikoraton
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.09.11 22:17

Jon Corner isn't a pretty sight even when not magnified! Is it the one with a long-sleeved black top and blue jeans, Kikoraton?

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton on 21.09.11 8:17

That one will do! I think he's duplicated himself in white shirt, too!

kikoraton
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 29.11.11 9:01

Seems the Madeleine Calender is not selling at all well. They started off at a tenner each, now they're down to £6 or £10 for two.

This desparate sales pitch from the official Madeleine facebook page also leaves a lot to be desired - quite frankly it's disgusting!

Jue Hancock I AM REALLY STRUGGLING TO SELL THESE CALENDARS ...IF ANYONE
CAN HELP ME....ASK YOUR FRIENDS....REMEMBER ITS 30 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS - WHO
NEEDS STOCKING FILLERS? ....66 FRIENDS ON MY LIST - HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BOUGHT
ONE? NO PRESSURE LOL...BUT PLEASE = £6...£6 LITTLE QUID AND IT ALL GOES TOWARDS
HELPING A INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL TO TRY N GET HER HOME - IMAGINE IF IT WAS YOUR
CHILD - STOLEN FROM THEIR BED..COME ON - HANDS IN POCKETS PLEASE - I CANT BE
LEFT WITH 200 CALENDARS?.....HAVE A HEART MATES !! XXXX www.madeleinemccanncalendar.co.uk
or ask me...

Wednesday at 23:34 · 2

·

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.11 9:08

Gross! Julie Hancock has got the McCanns' guilt trip off to a fine art, trying to make everyone who doesn't contribute in one way or another feel it's their fault if Madeleine isn't found.

I must admit though that I am tempted to buy a calendar in the words of my mother "to see how bad it is". I hope that my sister doesn't read this or she'll know what she's getting for Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Calendar / Calender

Post by PeterMac on 29.11.11 9:28

"£10.00 for 2 calenders or £6.00 each."
Wonderful typo
Calender: One of an order of mendicant dervishes in Turkey and Persia. OED

Mendicant - certainly.
Dervish ? Well consider the thrashing about, kicking beds to pieces, Tourettes, ...

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kate versus the whirling dervishes

Post by Marian on 29.11.11 9:52

I don't think that Kate's "hell hath no fury as a woman scorned" antics can be compared with the grace of the whirling dervishes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJIofU-0jC0

She's more like something from The Exorcist in my view!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.11.11 10:09

This is from the 'About' page

"This cause is close to the heart of fund raiser Julie Hancock.
Based in Stoke on Trent Julie has been actively searching for Madeleine McCann shortly after she had gone missing. A chance encounter with a young girl on holiday, that Julie was convinced to be Madeleine McCann, has left Julie with a need to help in the search somehow."

Quite apart from the strange and ill-educated use of language there is surely a huge non-sequitur here. If Julie is convinced that the girl she encountered was Madeleine, why is she continuing to help in the search.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 29.11.11 10:26

That sales pitch sounds more like a market trader hawking their wares than an appeal for funds for a missing child.

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
To
help with the search for Madeleine, Julie Hancock has produced a
calendar that is a non-profit fundraising idea especially designed to
help not only raise money but also awareness.

This unique calendar features hundreds of generous hearted people depicted in overhead photographs.

Then this:

Clouseau on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 pm
ok folks lets get one thing straight here

I
only live about... well quite close to where that photo as taken and I
can tell you all that not enough people turned up to spell maddys name
out...another photoshop ...I know I was there not in the photo though

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 29.11.11 10:48

How dreadful & tasteless Just how low are they going to go, it is soooo sicking, ther GREED for money is unbelievable it really is. aaaah Poor Maddie she is JUST A PIGGY BANK FOR THEM. angry2

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 29.11.11 13:41

Scotclogs, just to make the situation clear - transparent you might say like the fund - the calendars are not being produced by the McCanns but by a private individual who is donating the proceeds to the fund.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 29.11.11 13:57

@Marian wrote:Scotclogs, just to make the situation clear - transparent you might say like the fund - the calendars are not being produced by the McCanns but by a private individual who is donating the proceeds to the fund.

Thanks for that Marian smilie But I still think they are very greedy pair and all so they will gladly take the money of course,
glad to see that not a lot of people are buying them lol4

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 29.11.11 14:10

[quote="Marian"]The BBC link to an earlier story about Julie Hancock is now working:

www.bbc.co.uk/local/stoke/hi/people_and_places/newsid_9132000/9132985.stm

Not the first driving instructor to be connected with Madeleine I believe!

Here's a reminder of Julie Hancock's previous enterprise; clearly she means well.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.11.11 14:34

Julie Hancock does appear to be meaning well but in the case of the mccanns (though her intentions are good) she clearly has not read any of the facts & statements and going from the heart from the media lies the mccanns & their cronies have subjected the public to for the last 4 years

There should be a documentary or something on primetime TV showing these facts and statements and to make the general public at large aware of the scam...from the facts. Maybe an independent producer is interested

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 29.11.11 14:36

@scotclogs wrote:
glad to see that not a lot of people are buying them

yes, it appears sales have been pretty dire (despite slashing the price). The calenders went on sale 1st Sept and by the 24th Nov the grand total of sales was:

FB page: "Jue Hancock ‎118 sold so far - 132 left.....come on peeps - keep up the good work xx"
24 November at 12:48

I don't believe the McCann's have anywhere near the amount of supporters they'd have us believe; it's all a cleverly crafted illusion.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.11.11 14:47

Jue Hancock I AM REALLY STRUGGLING TO SELL THESE CALENDARS ...IF ANYONE
CAN HELP ME....ASK YOUR FRIENDS....REMEMBER ITS 30 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS - WHO
NEEDS STOCKING FILLERS? ....66 FRIENDS ON MY LIST - HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BOUGHT
ONE? NO PRESSURE LOL...BUT PLEASE = £6...£6 LITTLE QUID AND IT ALL GOES TOWARDS
HELPING A INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL TO TRY N GET HER HOME - IMAGINE IF IT WAS YOUR
CHILD - STOLEN FROM THEIR BED..COME ON - HANDS IN POCKETS PLEASE - I CANT BE
LEFT WITH 200 CALENDARS?.....HAVE A HEART MATES !! XXXX www.madeleinemccanncalendar.co.uk
or ask me...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

More fool her for trying to flog a dead horse, another twat taken in by the McCanns fairytale. It would be interesting to see what photos of Madeleine it includes. Seeing as there seems to be very few, it's a wonder she could find 12, one for each month.

Also if as someone stated Julie Hancock was supposed to have had contact with a girl she believed was Madeleine why didn't she do something about it?? Have the McCanns berated her for her stupidity like they have the PJ for the past 4 years, probably not as she is a good marketing tool for them, more £££ in their pockets.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 29.11.11 14:49

JD, that's a good idea but which TV station would be able to show it? They would all be too scared of the repercussions. Even if by some miracle it was shown, the hard core element of supporters wouldn't believe it, any more than they believe the information that's on the Internet.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 29.11.11 15:51

Looks like these good quality calendars are being reduced even faster in price than Katey's book

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.11.11 16:10

@Marian wrote:JD, that's a good idea but which TV station would be able to show it? They would all be too scared of the repercussions. Even if by some miracle it was shown, the hard core element of supporters wouldn't believe it, any more than they believe the information that's on the Internet.

Ideally Channel 4 or 5 or there are lots of cable channels that can show it. The best way to present it would be not to show a view or a theory, but to just show the inconsistencies and the facts and let the viewer make up their own minds. For example from the top of my head, their police statements, the shutters...how they all said on the night and in the first statements they were jemmied, but later proved and they admitted they were not...yet they still go on TV saying they were! Showing kate in TV interviews say she never searched for Maddie that night then show what she said in her book how she searched through bushes, jumped hedges and ran hills etc. Show pictures of Donegal and show them a month later so the viewer can see how they are so much younger a month later, or a year later in the case of the cousins etc etc...there is so much that can be shown

It does't matter what the hard core think or say, they are irrelevant. But to the larger majority of the public who have no idea of the facts and the statements, then this would open their eyes like it did with us who made the effort to dig into the story. I can't see how it can't be shown if it is showing facts, its a free county of speech after all and it won't be lies shown

"Why did Gerry McCann tell the Leveson Inquiry that he strongly believes in freedom of speech and doesn't have a problem with anybody purporting a theory when he is paying Carter-Ruck to take legal action to silence those who purport a theory based on the official Portuguese police files?"

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.11.11 16:50

Julie Hancock is stuck with enough calender to last her whole life.
She should appeal to the mccanns to buy them.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.11.11 15:13

I decided to order a couple of calendars yesterday for joke presents and they have arrived today! Apart from a picture of Madeleine on the front cover, there are none of her. All the rest on the month pages are of people forming her name or other words and shapes. Many of them have children in them which makes me go very green in the gills, thinking that adults roped them in on this hoax.

Now I hope that nobody will be hurt in the stampede to order their own copies.

Back to top Go down

Post by 819819 on 27.02.13 19:59

post deleted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.02.13 20:07

and

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top