The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

BBC blunder on Libya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC blunder on Libya

Post by Daisy on 25.08.11 10:20

You really couldn't make this up, but they do!

It's only a very short clip but worth watching. The talking heads at the (BBC) aka British Brainwashing Corporation/Ministry of truth, actually claim the footage is of rebels celebrating in Green square, Tripoli, when in fact it's Delhi in India.

If this wasn't so serious it would be hilarious. The sad thing is, some folk watch this and think it's all real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCZdIcrQv4

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC blunder on Libya

Post by ROSA on 25.08.11 12:06

never mind

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know, I could weep!

Post by tigger on 25.08.11 14:00

@Daisy wrote:You really couldn't make this up, but they do!

It's only a very short clip but worth watching. The talking heads at the (BBC) aka British Brainwashing Corporation/Ministry of truth, actually claim the footage is of rebels celebrating in Green square, Tripoli, when in fact it's Delhi in India.

If this wasn't so serious it would be hilarious. The sad thing is, some folk watch this and think it's all real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCZdIcrQv4

If people only knew how despised they are by the media. The media are Gods! We are mortals. End of story.
The whole Libya 'liberation' is absolute rubbish, in exchange for a dictator who actually did Lybia a lot of good, they're going to get total rubbish instead.
It started as a tribal war fuelled by the West.The rebels are so useless, I suspect there are quite a lot of Nato groundtroops involved. Even so, they're making a total mess of it.
Gadaffi was creating huge aquafers in the desert to make Libya independent of food imports. He was about to introduce a gold dinar as currency and that's what's going to kill him, because it would have bankrupted the West. Gold must not be used as currency.

I don't have TV for the very reasons that you posted this, thanks!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC blunder on Libya

Post by Daisy on 28.08.11 15:56

No, thank you tigger. It's always good to find someone on the same wave length; I totally agree with the points you make. I feel devastated at what the Libyan people are having to go through, they're in a no win situation now - stuck between a rock and a hard place. God bless them (& i'm not religious).

Seems even 'middle england' is waking up to the propaganda though, judging by these comments:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030931/Libya-Inside-Gaddafis-torture-chamber-The-bloodstained-cells-inside-primary-school-used-brutalise-enemies.html#comments
btw - I don't watch TV either, that clip was sent on to me.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum