The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Wheres the Sargeants gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wheres the Sargeants gone?

Post by Gillyspot on 19.08.11 19:53

The Sargeants seems to have been CR'ed also.

When you click on http://www.thesargeants.net/ This is the message.

"Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wheres the Sargeants gone?

Post by ExBritOAP on 19.08.11 20:39

@Gillyspot wrote:The Sargeants seems to have been CR'ed also.

Another one bites the dust.

wow

The McCanns are the most important criminals people in the whole world.

ExBritOAP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 19.08.11 21:21

[quote="Gillyspot"]The Sargeants seems to have been CR'ed also.

[/quote

I clicked on a few links to that site over the last couple of days and noticed that many blogs had been 'whooshed', now the whole site eh?

'Conspiracy theorists' have been predicting this kind of internet censorship for years. I can't say i'm shocked or even surprised to see it happening; I don't expect most of you are, afterall, this very forum is under intense scrutiny right now. I am surpised at how quick things are gathering pace though, and that's before the 'new measures' (discussed at recent G20 & Bilderberg meetings) have come into play.

Interesting how team McCann have been allowed to set a precedent though, very interesting. Spearheading the great clean up of the NET, (sure it's just coincidence it was called net & web in the first place) Kate & Gerry McCann, grieving parents with a mission, or as some like to call it 'wider agenda'.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.08.11 21:36

You do seriously have to question why a couple of ordinary doctors are getting this level of protection. This is most unusual

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.08.11 0:35

I know I have probably said this a thousand times, but I just cannot understand why books and sites over 2 ordinary doctors are being banned and whoosed everywhere. This is so perplexing me. Books that are analysing the facts with a thesis formed from these facts, there are so many of the same ilk which are not banned, so why just this subject. I can't rest until I know the answer

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 20.08.11 3:13

@jd wrote: I just cannot understand why books and sites over 2 ordinary doctors are being banned and whoosed everywhere. This is so perplexing me. Books that are analysing the facts with a thesis formed from these facts, there are so many of the same ilk which are not banned, so why just this subject. I can't rest until I know the answer

Agree 100% that there appears to be high-level involvement - WHY?

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 20.08.11 6:41

Psst! Don't tell anyone but you can still read the pages if you look for the cached content.

Seriously I think this is appalling and when will this end. Will every forum, blog, newspaper etc have to remove anything except favourable articles on the McCanns and even then (as we know from the DM one showing a photograph of them smiling (then not) ) may be subject to a call from CR just to tweak it a little more.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.08.11 13:26

They might be able to silent some, but the overall effect is very negative for them
Don't forget Pat Brown's book is now available at 2 other places and she has been on talk shows a lot, making thousands of Americans aware of the problems and suspicions that surround the McCanns.
In the end the balance is very negative for the McCanns, but the couple is so megalomanic delusional, they don't even see it.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.11 13:34

That's right lj, by doing what they did to Pat, Pat has now done tv talk shows and radio shows, that she otherwise would never have done. But they just don't see this.

Goncalo Amaral's book also became that more desireable across the whole of europe, because of what they did to him.

They are complete idiots.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum