The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sequential numbering & OC printer problems

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sequential numbering & OC printer problems

Post by Badboys on 23.12.11 19:06

@jd wrote:If these reports were printed & altered then this would imply that Mark Warner/Ocean Club are in some way involved in the scam...What would be their motive?

see if you can work out why.

Badboys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.12.11 19:13

@Badboys wrote:
@jd wrote:If these reports were printed & altered then this would imply that Mark Warner/Ocean Club are in some way involved in the scam...What would be their motive?

I know why....you can work it out

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Badboys on 23.12.11 19:17

@jd wrote:
@Badboys wrote:

Shall i send you a message to explain what it might be.

Badboys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.12.11 19:25

@Badboys wrote:
@jd wrote:
@Badboys wrote:

Shall i send you a message to explain what it might be.

If you like

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHare on 23.12.11 22:35

Mark Warner had just experienced a very tough year with press reports of serious shortcomings in their childcare provision. The last thing they needed was more bad PR.

Thats the problem with this case, there are so many other people hiding minor indescretions, that its hard to distinguish their real motives

TheHare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 26.12.11 17:42

Stella wrote:

Look carefully at the dates on the right hand side for Naylor in G4N. It was Kiko who first spotted this one last year.

For some strange reason they are out of alignment with all of the other ones around it. Just the dates seem to have jumped up, but the rest of that line to the left is OK, so it cannot be a printer slip.

There is something else very interesting in the G4N Naylor entry. The arrival and departure dates...

26/4/07 and 05/5/07

Seeing as probably 95% of people book for either a week or two the fact that this one is 9 days is a little odd. Perhaps again this is another error.

If the error arises on the arrival date and it should read 28/4/05 then no problem.

If on the other hand the error lies onthe departure date and it should read 03/5/07 thenalarm bells should be ringing loud and clear.

Also, it shows the G4N Naylor party comprising of 2 adults and no children. So why on earth would they need a two bedroomed apartment?? Why if you are only staying for a week or so would you pay for a room which you simply are not going to use, although on consideration, if it is a private booking this would likely account for it, as would perhaps a child that is not indicated.

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.12.11 17:50

I agree Monkey Mind. Another strange holiday dates were the Gorrods....28th April to 6th May...8 days

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 9:15

@monkey mind wrote:There is something else very interesting in the G4N Naylor entry. The arrival and departure dates...

26/4/07 and 05/5/07 Seeing as probably 95% of people book for either a week or two the fact that this one is 9 days is a little odd. Perhaps again this is another error.

I don't think this is an error, I think it shows that G4N and that booking is a private arrangement, i.e., not through a travel agency.

If the error arises on the arrival date and it should read 28/4/05 then no problem.

If on the other hand the error lies onthe departure date and it should read 03/5/07 thenalarm bells should be ringing loud and clear.

I think the fact that both Naylor entries are due to depart on the same day, might suggest they knew each other.

Also, it shows the G4N Naylor party comprising of 2 adults and no children. So why on earth would they need a two bedroomed apartment??

If they owned the property, or relatives of the person who does, they would simply benefit from having a larger property. Maybe they were even expecting other people to join them.

Why if you are only staying for a week or so would you pay for a room which you simply are not going to use, although on consideration, if it is a private booking this would likely account for it, as would perhaps a child that is not indicated.

A private booking could quite simply have had any arrangement going on inside, that no one knew anything about.

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 27.12.11 12:06

I think the fact that both Naylor entries are due to depart on the same day, might suggest they knew each other.

Yes I agree that if a private booking then we cannot infer anything from the extra bedroom, and whilst a nine day stay may indicate a private booking I’d still like to see proof of duration all things considered.

Are there any records whatsoever at the OC that can confirm they booked out on the 5th? Flight details, balancing of accounts etc, anything? If not, and it were a private booking there would be nothing to stop them from stating an intention to leave on the 5th whilst all the time having a seat booked back on the 3rd. I don’t suppose the PJ obtained outgoing passenger lists to the UK on the 3rd 4th and 5th? Not much reason too really back then....

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 13:10

That's the thing. We have two statements, one from the person themselves (Philip Edmonds, in an email to Tony Bennett) and another to back it up (Stephen Carpenter's Rogatory Interview), that Mr Edmonds left during the day on the 4th. But the OC daily run report printed on the 5th, the day he was supposed to leave, shows him still there. So we cannot know for sure who really left and when, based on those reports.

How he left without checking out, is a bit of a mystery.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum