The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Still Searching for Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Still Searching for Madeleine

Post by joan thomas on 14.08.11 20:00

1. Please, I would like information on when the first PJ search was carried out and where exactly on the beach and cliffs it took place?.

2. When was the last search carried out and how far along the cliffs did they search, was it in May, June,July. August?

I would be so greatful for this information, Thank you.

joan thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Still Searching for Madeleine

Post by jd on 14.08.11 22:47

@joan thomas wrote:

1. Please, I would like information on when the first PJ search was carried out and where exactly on the beach and cliffs it took place?.

2. When was the last search carried out and how far along the cliffs did they search, was it in May, June,July. August?

I would be so greatful for this information, Thank you.

Hi Joan Thomas

I can't answer the above question for you but reading some of your other posts, can you tell me which USA orphanage your research discovered a Maddie lookalike? Was it Pennsylvania?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Unlikely orphans

Post by Guest on 15.08.11 8:44

JD; the place mentioned was Tampa in Florida.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 15.08.11 10:38

Jean wrote:JD; the place mentioned was Tampa in Florida.

Thanks Jean. I reread them after putting my post up and saw she mentioned Florida, read them too quick originally! But if Joan T has any discoveries re Pennsylvania we could be onto something

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 15.08.11 10:53

JD where did you get your avatar . I would like to use the link to it on twitter. Would show the #McCann s and their fund up better along with my other info.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 15.08.11 11:16

@Gillyspot wrote:JD where did you get your avatar . I would like to use the link to it on twitter. Would show the #McCann s and their fund up better along with my other info.

I got it from the topic below, on page 14. Yes I agree that this does show them and their fund up, and why I took it as my avatar! The picture says a lot!!

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2446p130-photographs-and-memories

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re- Florida look-a-like Madeleine

Post by joan thomas on 15.08.11 14:10

I have researched the Madeleine case since the poor child went missing, I am sorry about the information

not forth comming but what I can tell you is, I truely believed the child in the USA orphanage at that time was

Madeleine and still am not sure?

What you must understand is, the sighting was reported too the right authorities (as far as I am aware)

via the ligitimate web site in October 2010 to stay within the law.

With no further news or feed back I have since moved on with the my research and continued to search for little

Madeleine.

Since reviewing Mr Krugels mapped out area with myown method of photographic magnification, I am not so

sure about that poor child in that orphanage anymore, since, based on my photographic research on Google Earth using

my method of high magnification, I asked once again.

1.Please does anyone know the date and exact area the search was carried out to find Madeleine?

2.There were two searches, were they carried out before or after June/July 2007?

3. Were the dogs used in the beach/cliff search?

4.Has the area Mr Krugal set out been search again since June 2007?

My heart felt wish is to find Madeleine and bring her home to her twins as I am sure

all of us do especially her family.

I am keen to develop this new finding further, it could be nothing or quite significant.

but I remain dedicated to finding sweet little Madeleine, what ever?

joan thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.08.11 15:08

So I guess you believe the parents that she is findable and unhurt?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 15.08.11 15:22

Joan do you really think that the Mccann's are really looking for Madeleine?

This latest "sighting" in India said it all to me. Clarence said he had detectives working with the Indian Police and DNA samples being taken. Gerry & Kate were looking at a photograph and decided it wasn't Madeleine.

All the while THERE WAS NO CHILD! The Indian Police Deputy Chief denied any child had been found in Leh.

If they want us to believe that they are really looking for her they will have to do better than that.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re- Searching for Madeleine.

Post by joan thomas on 16.08.11 12:36

Hi There.

Don't mean to be rude , but I gess I trust no one in this case, so many people are making a living out of Madeleine's

disapearance, it reminds me of the JonBennet Ramsey case, that case is still an industry for some people to earn a

nice fat living out of 13 years after the event.

The JonBennet case was where a young child beauty queen was brutally garotted and skull fractured,her mother

Patsey Ramsey was the prime suspect, but she was never charged, although nearly all clues lead to her.

Jonbennets parents were championed by a IT expert who fingered local peadophile's,sadly we shall never know the truth.

I believethat case was the first blueprint for this kind of IT industry,there are always willing posters on the net, armchair

detectives, such as we are all labelled

But how many people are really concerned with what has really happened to Madeleine?

My theory for the adoption case had good grounding at the time based on four years extensive research to find Madeleine

and a look-a-like child.

And no I am not obssessed, as Kate McCann so callously labelled those of us who responded to her (allegedlly) heart breaking

pleas,for everyone to send donations and help find Madeleine in her on going IT industial organization set up in her name.

I do however have another life, a very pleasent one actually and a fanatastic hobby of photography of which I have had some sucess.

It is with this method of photography magnification that I am most concerned that I may of found a link to Madeleine's disapearance,

but I cannot be absolutely certain without expertese in high tech imagery.

Anyone know where I can obtain this high tech imagery without expense?

Yes, it has been reported on line to the UK authorities without I add any response so far.

This is why I ask, does anyone know if the PJ searched the lower cliffs with sniffer dogs in June 2007, the date my

photographs relate to on a Google site.

joan thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 16.08.11 15:23

It might be me, but you absolutely make no sense. What high tech stuff do you want to acquire, the photos itself or the software? If the photos: of what?? If the software: there are so many if all you want is magnification, start with Irfan view.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum